๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž

By blank_makes_u_crazy

{fillie au} In which a group of seniors go on a school trip. Due to an unexpected misstep, two highschool stu... More

โ‹†Introductionโ‹†
โ‹†Oneโ‹†
โ‹†Twoโ‹†
โ‹†Threeโ‹†
โ‹†Fourโ‹†
โ‹†Fiveโ‹†
โ‹†Sixโ‹†
โ‹†Sevenโ‹†
โ‹†Eightโ‹†
โ‹†Nineโ‹†
โ‹†Tenโ‹†
โ‹†Elevenโ‹†
โ‹†Twelveโ‹†
โ‹†Thirteenโ‹†
โ‹†Fifteenโ‹†
โ‹†Sixteenโ‹†
โ‹†Seventeenโ‹†
โ‹†Eighteenโ‹†
โ‹†Nineteenโ‹†
โ‹†Twentyโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Oneโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Twoโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Threeโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Fourโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Fiveโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Sixโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Sevenโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Eightโ‹†
โ‹†Twenty-Nineโ‹†
โ‹†Thirtyโ‹†
โ‹†Thank You {a/n}โ‹†

โ‹†Fourteenโ‹†

2K 75 194
By blank_makes_u_crazy

"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤."

...

"I've gotta say Finn you weren't too bad."

Millie confesses to Finn as they walk back from archery. Having an hour to kill before lunch, they decide to head back to the cabin for a little while. Finn had improved vastly at his archery skills during their course and has surprised Millie with his effortless precision.

He shrugs his shoulders casually at her comment. "Too bad, I literally beat your ass!"

Millie's eyes largen at his snarky and bold comment. "pfft, I wouldn't go that far."

He chuckles, shaking his head as he grins foolishly. "whatever you say."

Millie rolls her eyes at him, hating that she feels powerless and without response to his mocking comments. However, she can't lie; he is pretty good at archery.

"That looks so fun" Millie whines looking over to the lake in which people are splashing around, shrieking as they bounce around in the clear water.

"Hmm," Finn answers, his eyebrows knit tightly together in thought.

They continue to walk, as out of nowhere, Finn stops abruptly and turns towards Millie. "Can I borrow your phone for a sec."

Millie frowns, "Why?"

"I need you to trust me okay?"

Not wanting to continue the unnecessary bickering between them, she obliges, even with being unsure of Finn's intentions.

She hands him her phone, to which he looks at it, eyeing her mischievously.

"What?!" Millie laughs, noticing the nervousness clear as day in her shaky voice. She doesnt like when people have her phone. Even though she has nothing to hide; it makes her nervous.

"You know Im pretty sweaty from all that arm work," Finn says as he places his jacket on the floor, wrapping both his and Millies phone within it.

"Okay...?" Millie answers, placing her hands on her hips in a desperate attempt for any kind of authority.

Nevertheless, Finn smiles and before she can question him again, he launches forward slinging Millie over his shoulder.

She yelps at his sudden movement. "Finn what the hell!!"

But its too late. Finn runs for the lake, holding onto Millie as they both leap into the air jumping into the comfortingly cool waters.

Millie gasps as they make it back up to the surface. "What the fuck, Finn!"

"Hey, this is part of having fun at camp. Besides you're lucky im nice and didn't throw you and your phone in the water."

"No your lucky" she spits back, trying not to choke on the salty water.

Finn shakes his mop of curls as he looks back at Millie, pouting like a two-year-old.

She tries her best to stay stern, biting her lip to keep the smirk from creeping onto her face.

Finn eyes her a few seconds, before splashing her forcefully. Millie's mouth drops open in shock, and instead of saying any more, she throws water into his face with all the force she can derive.

Finn chuckles lightly as a grin spreads on his face.

"It's on princess."

Finn is right. She would never in her right mind dare to jump into a random lake fully clothed. Nevertheless, being around Finn makes her feel more adventurous and as if she is able to do anything.

-

The two continue to giggle and splash each other, Millie trying not to choke on the saltwater Finn is forcing into her face. As the minute's pass, they continue to move closer, as if a magnet was attracting them to one another. And before they know it, they are only a few feet apart, breathless from their game of splashing.

They both laugh lightly, in surrender as their eyes meet.

Millie watches his eyes dart away, and then connect with her again. She feels her heart rate begin to quicken, as she notices those forbidden feelings reemerge within her.

Millie can't quite put her finger on what is so intriguing about him; nevertheless, she feels the heat rise to her face as he smiles cheekily at her.

Finn chuckles as he swims closer towards Millie.

Millie is completely frozen, almost forgetting to continue kicking her legs to keep herself afloat.

She watches in slow motion as he swims closer towards her and her mind begins to race.

W-what is he doing?

He stops.

Barely three inches apart from her. Shaking his mop of locks as he reaches his hand towards her cheek.

Millie's breath hitches and she jolts as his hand comes in contact with her burning skin.

"Relax, its just a leaf."

Millie frowns as she watches Finn peel a leaf off her cheek and chucking it back into the water.

"Oh oops " Millie laughs nervously, as her anticipation is replaced by raw embarrassment.

Finn watches her expression change, wondering what had happened. Nevertheless, he doesnt have time to contemplate as he hears someone call his name.

"Finn wanna go play soccer?" Caleb yells out, standing at the side of the lake next to Sadie.

"Umm.. sure just give us a second"

-

"What are you two lovebirds up too??"  Sadies sings playfully as Millie and Finn swim back to the shore.

"Shut it Sadie" Millie spits back as both Sadie and Caleb chuckle.

"Hey relax, it never ends trust me. Its the same thing with Caleb. " Finn whispers to Millie, noticing the unnecessary anger in her voice.

She smiles shyly in response, as he walks out of the water before her.

Though Millie isnt mad at Sadie; she mad at herself. Angry for letting herself get so flustered back in the water with Finn. She felt as if she had lost all sense of control, and there was nothing she could do. She fears for this to happen again since she doesnt want to ruin her blossoming friendship with Finn.

She feels foolish for even letting those thoughts cross her mind. What was she expecting him to do as he swam to her?

What?

Kiss her?!

He doesnt date, she is very aware of that. And besides, someone as caring as Finn doesnt deserve to deal with all her bullshit. He would never and will never look at her that way anyway.

She has only been given the short end of the stick all her life. All People see on the outside is the money, big cobblestone house and suppose that she has a "picture-perfect family". But little do they know that this is the furthest thing away from the truth.

When she's alone; shes miserable. The only thing which makes her feel better is her friends. Who lift her up again, and Finn is no different. He makes her feel invincible and as if nothing but the moment that they are living in maters.

Even though she has felt some sort of spark between them at times, they have all been overwritten by them deciding on being friends.

They have established this many times now.

Friends.

Nothing more and nothing less.

...

{a/n}

Heyyy

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Also: HAPPY STRANGER THINGS DAY!!!

and if you haven't seen my board:

So if you haven't noticed my absence on Wattpad by now, I am not going to be able to post as regularly as before :(. This is due to me having finals coming up very soon and having to put a lot of time towards my studies. (DONT worry I'm not leaving haha ;) )

Anyyway... Like always:

Pls vote and follow me to ensure you dont miss out on any new chapters or important announcements

Also, I love reading your guyses thoughts and ideas in the comments so please feel free to leave your opinions while reading

Thank you guys for reading

see ya in the next one <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
954K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
138K 2.8K 22
-This book is being made available in Spanish on my profile- *All characters and their rights belong to Marvel* The Sokovia Accords have spiralled th...
15.8K 289 17
Alexander Novach the daughter of two Atlas soldiers lost her parents and older brother at a young age. This had lead to her meeting Ruby Rose and the...