Halloween Special

By Chinesedramas

our beloved Weilan celebrating Halloween ❤️❤️🧛🏻‍♂️🦹👻 More

🎃Halloween👻 Special🎃

426 48 88
By Chinesedramas

"Where's that fat cat? I can't find him from morning??" Yunlan asked Guo who is shivering while looking at the annoying expression of their chief..

"He.. He's been hiding from morning from the people he knew" Guo answered still stuttering..

"What?? Who can make Da to get afraid and make him hide? I should reward them for sure!!"

"Its.. Its Halloween tomorrow and everyone who knew his cat form are asking him to accompany them.."

But why? Yunlan couldn't understand what Guo saying and he rubbed his nape and went to his cabin calling him inside..

Guo went in while stopping himself from fainting and silently went in to Yunlan's office.

Yunlan kept his legs on his table and sat in a very relaxing pose, while unwrapping a lollipop and kept in his mouth.

"Now, tell me from the start.."

"Chief, tomorrow is Halloween and everyone celebrate with wearing different costumes and kids play trick and treat and get chocolates.. So, some of the people who knew our deputy can turn into a black cat, they are asking him to accompany them tomorrow and you know about him. So, he hid in his cat form under your table!" while looking at his desk..

Yunlan immediately saw under his desk and saw Da Qing happily and to say lazily slept without any disturbance.

Yunlan thought for a while and smiled when a plan came up in his mind. " How about we celebrate it ..?" He started searching about that and his mind already started thinking his Xiao Wei in all kinds of dresses and when he saw a dress he imagined them in those dresses and he drooled over his body and the blushed face of his Wei..

His pervert brain even thought "what if there is two in one pumpkin dress so that I can get attached to him in that single dress... "

He asked Shen Wei to meet him when he finished his classes and when he came, Yunlan explained his thought only to earn a smack on his head by Yezun!!

"Yezun! When did you arrive?"

"I came half an hour before and you are busy in dreaming and drooling. I don't know what kind of pervert thoughts you are having but I wont let you tease my gege when im here!!" Yezun passed an ultimatum and yunlan swallowed hard while looking at shen frowning at his brother's words..

" what are you thinking Ah lan?" Shen Wei asked him in a calm yet cold voice knowing yunlan and his thoughts!!

Yunlan gulped when he saw a dark aura around shen Wei who definitely know that he is having pervert thoughts..

"Nothing Wei Wei.. am just thinking, why don't we celebrate halloween? I got a nice idea about the dresses. We can wear pumpkin costumes around us!!" he forgot Shen Wei's looking at him intensely while he's talking very excitedly.

" No need.. we can use our own costumes. No one know who black cloak envoy and ghost face really are!" yezun suggested while smirking evilly looking at yunlan!

Yunlan kicked Da who is sleeping under his desk lazily when he doesn't know on whom he has to vent his frustration about his dreams not coming true.

"hiss... what the.." Da hissed angrily but stopped continuing what he was about to say when he noticed both the brothers in the office. So he politely asked him "what's wrong chief?"

"We are planning to celebrate Halloween and you are coming with us!" He talked carefully while planning something in his head.

"But.."

"please Da Qing.. we never had this kind of event in our Dixing and I really wanted to see it.." Yezun made a cute face while he's looking with puppy eyes..

It's settled then. Everyone get ready and we shall celebrate it in the evening." Yunlan finalized even though he saw hesitation in Wei's eyes who still kept silent.

"Yunlan, I'll go talk with Guo and know about this festival more" yezun happily went to talk with Guo who still fear yezun and started shaking when he's approaching.

Hey Guo, have you ever celebrated this day?" Yezun asked him who was about to faint.

" I.. I did for few years but later I stopped because I got scared one time when I saw someone dressed as zombie.."

"What did you do in those few years? Please tell me. I never celebrated"

Before Guo answered, yunlan called yezun and told him, he'll explain everything with an intent to put his plan in action..

Evening came and all of them dressed in their costumes and came to SID office and opened the door. The other staff who is still working stopped for a second and started laughing suddenly..

Yezun was looking so cute when he dressed as little Dracula and holding pumpkin baskets for trick or treat chocolates..

Shen is in his original black cloak while Yunlan dressed in white like a ghost. Da is wearing a big bow and had a pumpkin basket in his hand too..

They all stopped when shen Wei cleared his throat and went inside the office.

Yezun was so embarrassed with that and started whining.. " You did this.. why did you make me wear this? look how they are laughing at me!"

" Yunlan!" Shen called him and looked at him saying " Fix it.."

Shen Wei is so excited about this day as he never saw this. But being black cloak envoy and a dignified professor, he doesn't want Yunlan to know or else he will make fun of him..

"Ok ok.. we shall do one thing, You can wear this white cape and we can go to trick and treat.. ok?" still smiling inwardly

Yezun happily agreed they both changed their costumes. Even Shen changed his and Da qing wore a pumpkin mask in his cat form and they came out of their office..

When shen was going along with yezun to a house for trick and treat, Yunlan stopped him pretending he has something to talk to him. On the other hand, yezun went to their neighbor's house and knocked it saying " trick or treat!"

An old man opened the door and saw him with a shocked face. Yet, he didn't comment but put some lollipops in his basket.

Yezun didn't understand why that old man looked at him with shock and went to them to show what he got..

"So, what did you got?" Yunlan asked while observing his face carefully and he didn't find anything except disappointment

"look I got lollipops which are your favorites but not mine". He's clearly angry about that..

"Ok.. Let's do one thing; you and Da go to other house while me and my Wei Wei go in other direction. What do you say..?"

Yezun agreed happily and started walking while Da understood what his chief is doing..

Chief.. what have you done?"

"What did I do? Just tricked Yezun and going to become a treat for my Xiao Wei.." he winked and took his hand and started towards their home.

Da face palmed himself getting ready for all the embarrassments he was about to face along with Yezun.

Should he say Yezun that these trick and treat game will be played by kids but not grownups?? 🙀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC