YouTube Camila Cabello Love...

By amount-wondered

Jack is a Famous British Youtuber / Singer / Fanboy / Vlogger What Happens when he meets his favorite girl gr... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update sorry
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Question ?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 part 1
Reflection Album Stream
A/N: Surprise I'm still alive

Chapter 1

1.9K 32 0
By amount-wondered

Jack's POV
"Good Hello Everybody and welcome to today's new vid " I said while I was making a new youtube video for my YouTube channel .

"Today I'm going to do a Q&A since vidcon is coming up soon." Ok first question is coming from
@jackisbæ:How old are you ? " Well you see if I tell you I'm going to have to kill you " I said keeping a straight face "Nah, I'm just joking I'm 17 years old about to turn 18 on March 18 ."

@heeystyle:Are you really British " Umm... I'm not sure but if you count that I was born in England and still living here then yes I'm british . "

@1Dis4ever:Are you going to vidcon , if yes then who are you looking forward to see ? " Actually I am going to vidcon , but I can't wait to see all of my American Friends and of course you guys "

"Also I'm going to be performing so be ready for that "

@FOOOOD:Who are you going to Fangirl over if you see them " First things first I'm the realist just kidding but I love you name like love and if I see Fifth Harmony I would like shake and then pass out "

After a few more questions I finished and edited it and uploaded. It and tweeted on Twitter @JacksNotHere:Just finished it here's the new video . Also my song coming out on my Channel Friday.

I was looking though the tweet and I noticed people kept on saying congrats so I tweeted.

@JacksNotHere:Why so everybody saying congrats to me

@FOOOOD:Check @FifthHarmony

So I went to Fifth Harmony and I saw ...

----------------------------------------------
Hi I hope you liked this chapter this is my first story so tell me what you think if people actually read this book
-☁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 26.6K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
380K 33.3K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)