Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Nine

15.1K 675 93
By glitterypjimin

Hello Earthlings!

I'm in Itaewon nowwww! It's 2:08 am here and I've got a wifi now haha, We landed 11:55 pm kst.  I made this chapter in Airport and in plane, Its so cold here and I left Manila with colds since the weather sucks and seriously it was so cold that I'm wearing four layers of clothes, I'm wearing a shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt and a thick cardigan and I have hot packs under my clothes, It hasn't snowed yet winter is just around the corner, it's good to be back here and I saw a Jimin Birthday Ad in Incheon, you can see my updates on my instagram @/pocketdiminie hehe

How's your day? I wanted to keep my promise that I'll make at least one update per day now here!! I'll enjoy this trip and I'll make sure while I unwind you'll enjoy Property Updates too!

Love you all 💜

I start my day by taking a bath. Jimin and I spent the day yesterday by the shore and he taught me how to ride a horse. Today my plan is to ask him if I can ride one so I can practice and if I practice he doesn't have to let me ride with him. Besides, it's fun to ride a horse if you're not scared.

"Miss? Are you done preparing? Sir Jimin was asking for you. Breakfast is served and he is waiting," Jinhee said and I combed my hair for the last time and went out of the room, greeting Jinhee Unnie. I smiled since I was in a good mood.

I had so much fun and I saw the brighter side of Jimin and I liked it so much. I liked it better when he's all smiley and when he's giggling. I feel like the Jimin I was yesterday wasn't the Jimin I knew from the start, though I couldn't deny that the serious, ruthless-looking Jimin is attractive.

I walked inside the kitchen and Jimin was already sitting on the chair. He looked at me and our eyes met.

"Morning," he said, and I smiled and nodded. He stood up and pulled a chair for me so I could take a seat. I looked around the room and we're the only people here. Jinhee left and Jimin had a soft smile on his face.

"Good Morning!" I said, and he hummed, held my hand, and stared at my face for the following moments.

"You took a bath?" He asked, and I blushed, and he smirked as I nodded. Oh, my god? Is there something wrong with me taking a bath before I meet him? Or maybe I shouldn't?

He didn't say anything again; instead, he put fruits and pancakes on my plate, poured maple syrup on it and filled my glass with orange juice. I did the same with him and we started eating in silence.

"I'll be in office until 3:00 pm today," he said and I nodded.

"Can I ride the horse alone?" I asked softly and he stopped picking up the food on his plate. He looked at me with a darkened expression.

"No," he firmly said and I whined lightly.

"Please Jimin! I'll be just around the mansion; I promise I won't go outside."I said and he looked at me sternly. I'm not going to give up; besides, I really want it, even if it's just for a while.

"No, I'm here to look after you," he said and I sighed.

"Please Jimin! I'm extremely bored here; you may delegate my care to a reliable individual. Just let me ride alone, even if it's just for 30 minutes," I said and he looked at me.

"Please? 30 minutes is enough," I said and he shook his head.

Jimin simply stared at me as he advised, "Stick to what you've been doing; I'll allow you to ride a horse when I'm around so I can take care of you myself." I groaned in response.

"I can't sketch and read a book for that long, Jimin. I'm fine with 20 minutes! I'll have you on the phone while I do it! Please?" I said and he sighed.

He looked at me and then he called Jinhee to call someone called John.

"20 minutes, okay? I'll expect your call then; in case of something, just call me, okay?" He asked and I nodded with the biggest smile on my face.

"So that's a yes?" I asked, and he nodded, sighing, and I cheered, and Jinhee Unnie chuckled behind me. I finished my food and waited for Jimin and he talked to John. I plan to ride the horse in the afternoon, and I will likely return to my room this morning to read books.

I walked with Jimin up to his car and he looked at me before he opened the door.

"Call me okay?" He asked and I nodded. He looked at my face and then he walked towards me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled and waved him goodbye. He got inside the car and I watched it leave the mansion yard at the same time Jihyun's car came and he was already waving his hand since the windows of his car were rolled down.

"Y/N! Hello!" He greeted me, and I smiled shyly and waved hello.

Sungwoon walked out of the passengers and two girls from the back seat. It was my first time seeing the girls and they seem nice and they're already smiling my way, unlike their other girl friends, who know nothing but to glare or give me a cold shoulder whenever they're here. It is not like I want to be close to them.

"Y/N, this is Dinah, Sungwoon Hyung's girlfriend, and her sister Layla, Hyun Jae, and his little brother are coming. We're having a little picnic near the pools; come and join us!" Jihyun said, and I couldn't even say no since the girls said it would be nice if I joined. I guess joining them wouldn't hurt me since it would be just them, Seojoon, and his little brother, so I guess it was fine.

I told them I would just go up to my room and I laid in bed and continued reading the book I chose for this week.

Half way through reading the book, I already felt sleepy when I heard my phone ring. I grabbed it from the table beside my bed, but I didn't clearly read the caller ID and went to answer it immediately.

"Y/N..." I froze for a moment when I heard his voice.

Shit, where did he get my number?

"I know you're wondering, Eunwoo; your friend from Solar Nights gave your number." I sighed. I closed my eyes, opened them, and stared at the ceiling.

"Yoongi oppa," I whispered. "I'm sorry," I mumbled and I heard his soft breaths.

"Did you really run away? I doubt that," he asked and I shake my head at myself.

"I didn't, Yoongi; I got kicked out," I said and he hummed. I dropped all my guards down and told him everything.

"I got kicked out," I said and he just hummed again.

"You're in Busan? Eunwoo said, What are you doing there? Are you? Your mother told me you're marrying Jimin. Y/N, what's happening?" He asked and I clenched my eyes shut.

I swear to God, my life is getting more complicated as the days pass. I need to tell Jimin as soon as possible. I don't care about the consequences anymore.

I told Yoongi everything and our conversation simply ended when I heard someone call him for a meeting but he promised me he would call again. I dropped my phone in bed and cried. There is nothing I could do right now—nothing but cry. It's all messed up.

Jinhee Unnie's voice sounded outside, telling me to come out because Jihyun and his friends were waiting. I wiped the tears off my face and fixed my hair before stepping out of the room with the phone in my hands.

I looked at Unnie as she stared at me with a soft smile.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I clutched my phone and went to the garden, where the pool is. Sungwoon was in the water with his girlfriend, Hyun Jae waved his hand and Jihyun dragged me onto the table and gave me a plate. There are only seven of us here.

"Are you sick, Y/N? Your eyes were bloodshot red." Hyun Jae asked, His little brother is with Sungwoon in the water and I looked at him and shook my head.

"I just didn't get enough sleep," I said and he nodded.

I stayed with them and talked about random things and I've gotten to know each of them better. It was almost 1:30 p.m. when my phone vibrated and I looked at the messenger and it was Jimin.

Jimin
What are you doing?

I smiled lightly and typed my reply.

Me
Sungwoon and his girlfriend are here, and I'm having a picnic with them. Jihyun and Hyunjae are with his little brother.

I waited for Jimin to reply but he did not until I was informed by Lady Che that Jimin was here. He came back early. I thought he would be there until 3:00 p.m.

Jihyun and Hyun-Jae joined them in the pool and Jimin showed up. Our eyes met and I remained sitting on the table while he released a deep exhale. He walked toward me and sat beside me.

"You're home early; thought you would be home by 3:00?" I asked and he shook his head and snaked his arm around my waist. I blushed and he pulled me closer, almost placing me on his lap.

"I was worried," he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Worried? Did something happen?"I asked and he shook his head and kissed my shoulder.

"No but you hanging out with Jihyun again scares me. After all, you liked him better than me. I'm worried I will lose my fiancé," he said and I pinched his side and he laughed.

"What? We already talked about this, Jimin. I do not fancy your brother; were you jealous?" I asked and he pouted a little and I almost awed.

"What if I am?" He asked and he hugged me. He pulled me into his chest and I inhaled his expensive perfume as my heart hammered against my chest.

Shit, I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 38 7
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
21.4K 804 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
372K 13.4K 48
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦." "𝘜𝘮-" "𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭." Highest Ranking #1 in bts
632K 8.6K 29
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝘣𝘵𝘴 8𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢) "𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙞�...