love remains forever

By AnjaliChaudhary396

Story about Reyaansh Singhania and Taani Shekhawat Story starts after 4 years Taani left st. Louis Ranked #1... More

Character Sketch
1)Swaron Wedding Cards
2)Voice Of His Love
3)Problem SOLVED😘😘
4)Jodhpur Here We Come
5)Fight
6)GLIMPSE OF PAST
7)Heart To Heart Connection
8)The Saaley And Jija Ji Talk's😁😘
New Characters
9)Jab They Met
10)Manfoy Taani
11)Reality Check For Reyam
12)Taayam RΓ©union Part 1
12)Taayam RΓ©union (part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(A)
Chapter 14 (B)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17(LAST CHAPTER)

1.9K 46 11
By AnjaliChaudhary396

Early morning Rey opened his eyes and while stretching his hands he remembered the last night incident, soon his lips curved in a smile, he stretched his hands more to pull Taani in his embrace but then he woke up with a jerk when he found the place beside him in the bed empty, his sleep and laziness left him in a second, the first thought strike him, maybe she was in the washroom, he waited for few minutes, but then being restless, he searched the whole house, his heart was beating loudly thinking she may have left him, she was nowhere, he took harsh steps and came down, and in the dining table he saw his breakfast ready, his breath came to normal, he felt his heart was back in his chest and, he moved to the kitchen  and there she was making coffee for him, he was standing and staring at her, how much he longed her to see in his house living together, to start  his morning  looking at her and at the end of the tiring day to be in her arms, or keep her in his arms, if their equations would be better, he would have married her in the same mandap along with the marriage of Swaron.

Feeling his constant gaze Taani turned her head back, and soon a pair of arms snacked her waist..

Rey-Good Morning Teddy bear
And kisses on her cheeks
Taani :good morning
Rey:itni simple good morning kon bolta h
Taani : To phir
Rey turns her so that now she was facing him
Rey:give me my morning kiss
Taani : okk close your eyes
Rey was shocked first that how she agress so fast but nevertheless he closes his
Taani inches closer to him causing him to lose his grip on her waist taani smiles naughtily and before rey could capture her lips she get out from his grip and rey opens his eyes in shock taani runs till kitchen door and turns

"Not so easily mr Singhania !" Taani said . Rey smiled at her wide and ran after her. Her laughter echoed in the whole house while they did the small chasing game inside the house. Every time Rey was about to catch her, she would successful dodge him and ran away, she would laugh more when he would curse under his breath.

"Its not easy to catch me, Mister." Taani mocked him as she ran inside his room while he followed her, loving his child like woman more & more. With determination to catch her this time, he ran in full speed and finally got caught of her arm which caused both of them to lose their balance. Rey wrapped his arm around her waist hurriedly, trying to save her but both fall on bed with her beneath him. They were panting heavily, she had a bright smile dazzling over her lips that satisfied with, knowing he the reason of her smile.

"I got you!" Rey whispered in the huskiest low tone causing shiver to ran down her spine. A gasp escaped her lips when he nuzzle his face in crook of her neck, her heaving chest colliding with his sculpted one, created havocs in him, drove him to the edge of losing his self control.

"Rey, leave me, we have to go back bhai must be worried "

"Your bhai will be busy with your bhabhi so  stop giving excuses  because I'm not leaving you." Rey answered, Tightening his grip around her petite figure, he pulled her more into him while her hands found their ways in his soft locks. Rey started planting soft kisses on her neck, the feel of his lips felt heavenly against her skin. She had completely lost herself in his touch. Rey moved his hand over her bare belly, his fingers making patterns over her skin that had butterflies fluttering inside her belly.

Rey lifted his head, and stare at his divine beauty. She was beautiful, she has all he wanted in his life partner. And the beauty of her pure heart makes her more special. He kissed her forehead gently then moved down, kissing her tiny nose that had turned red by now. Taani closed her eyes in pleasure that her prince charming was giving her with his sweet assualt. A wave of pleasure hit her as his lips came crashing down at her. Their lips molded into a sloppy kiss, where as their first kiss was tendery soft & love filled, this one was rough & hunger fileld. He was rough & demanding yet he tried controlling himself, not wanting to hurt her in his passion. She pulled him more close to her, responding back to his kiss with equal passion. It was second time they had come this close to each other, and like always it left them crave for more. She surrender herself in his arms. He ran his blazing tongue over her lips, seeking for her permission to enter which she granted by parting her lips. Their tongues met, fought, played with each other.

Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless, He didnt left her, he moved to south, removing the saree from her belly, he buried his face in her soft belly making her moan in his name loudly in absolute pleasure. His lips burned her skin, her toes curled up, pulling him more close to her.

"You are so soft, taani, so delicate, so beautiful. I just love you-" Rey mumbled against her belly, she clutched his hair in her fists tightly while his words fluttered her heart. She loves to hear those three words in his voice, it gives her assurance and made her feel loved.

Rey dipped his tongue in her belly botton, placing hot wet kisses over her belly. His teethes softly grazed her skin near her belly button, leaving his mark over her, claiming her his. His kisses were filled with love he has for her, showering her with his love.

They both were lost in their own world when his mobile started ringing breaking their reverie but he wasn't in mood to leave her, and spoil the moment. He continued  showering his love on her, he unpinned the duppatta from her shoulder and pulled it down, Taani was too lost in the moment to realize whats happening there but the continuous ring of his cell phone caught her attention.

"Rey, aapka phone-" Taani said through her ragged breathing.

"Ignore it." Rey whispered while placing down kisses on her cleavage. She opened her eyes, and got caught of his cell phone which was laying carelessly on the bed. While her prince charming was busy in loving her, she decided to picked up the call. Thinking it can be some important call. She glanced at the screen, it was call from some unknown number but nevetheless she picked it up.

"Rey, Where are you, I have been trying to contact you from last night but you never picked up my calls?" An unfamiliar voice from the other side spoke with fierceness as soon as she picked up the call. Taani's brow knitted in confusion when she heard an unknown female voice.

"Urmn, Rey is not here but can i know who are you?" Taani asked with difficulty, trying to divert her attention from her prince charming who was busy in kissing her neck while his hands fondling with her breasts. She could feel love in his every touch. She found herself dawning into the pool of his passion.

"I'm Kria, His Girlfriend." A reply came from the other side that shook her entire self.

He stopped when he felt her body went stiff in his arms. He lifted himself up and cupped her face in his palms, gazing down at her with concerned filled eyes while her eyes were blank.

"What happened, sweetheart? Did i hurt you?" Rey asked her softly, taani blinked her eyes and look at him. She found nothing but pure love in his eyes that forced her to question herself, should she trust him or the phone call? She decided to question him, and if he really have someone in his life then she will leave him, for his happiness. She will not force herself on him.

"Rey, I want to ask you something." Taani spoke in emotionless tone. Fear gripped his heart seeing her like this, he prayed he hadn't hurt her.

"Yes, taani, ask whatever you want." Rey whispered, he got up from her and sat beside her. Taani adjusted her saree pallu and sat beside him on the bed.

"Do you have someone else in your life? If yes, then you can tell me, Rey, I'll never want you to sacrifice anything for me-" Taani was speaking, his eyes widen in shock at her words and somewhat he felt angry too.

"What? You really think I'm that cheap?" Rey shouted in helplessness that even after trying alot, she was still doubting their love & relationship. Taani flinched away in fear. Rey stood before her, he grabbed her elbow and pulled her toward him with a jerk, while she was too shocked to react, she has never witnessed his this side before.

"Then why that girl called herself your girlfriend?" Taani stammered as she spoke. His brows knitted in confusion.

"What?"

"Kria, she said she is your girlfriend. Is it true, Rey?" Taani questioned him, with fear visible in her hazel orbs. Tears brimmed in her eyes, Rey closed his eyes to calm his anger. He understood It was Kria's call, and she had said something that had made taani doubt him.

"No, baby, she is not my girlfriend, I don't have anyone in my life, Trust me, taani. You have to trust me, and listen me." Rey said to her, his eyes pleading to her to believe him.

"Rey, I trust you, but why will a girl call you at this time and claimed herself to be your girlfriend?"

"listen taani 4 years back she came and told everyone that she was forced by her mother to leave me and Mumbai and she asked me to give her chance but tumhari kasam Taani i clearly told her that I don't love her nor anyone else for that matter. I just love you, Only you." Both were crying as he poured his heart out, she could see honesty in his eyes.

"But why she is calling you now? Do you still love her?" Taani asked him, she wanted to end this matter here only, And start their relation with no misunderstandings, and lies.

"She is after me to accept her, But trust me, sweetheart, My heart belongs to you only. I never loved her. She doesn't matter to me but you do, You are my everything. Don't ever think of leaving me, I'll die-" he couldn't complete his sentence as she placed her tiny palm over his lips, stopping him for saying anything further.

"Sh. Don't say that, Rey, I'm sorry for doubting you, Please forgive me for hurting you." She whispered, she burst into soft sobs. Rey slide his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace.

"No, Taani, it's my fault, I should have told you about it" Rey whispered, hugging her tightly. He dropped a kiss on her head.

Taani stayed in his arms, she felt bad for hurting him, and trusting a kriya over her love. She vowed to never do that again. She tighten her grip around him, she knew he is upset, wasn't showing it to her though but she knew him well.

She gently placed her lips on his chest while slowly opening the buttons of his shirt. A chill ran through him feeling his lips against his skin. His Taani's touch felt heavenly & pure. Rey helped her in removing his shirt. Taani moved her lips over his skin, placing soft feathery kisses there. It was first time, she was taking initiative, she was nervous, and little hesitate which he could feel in her touch. Her delicate touch aroused him, but he controlled himself and let his taani do what she wants. She rubbed her palms over his sculpted chest.

"I love you, Rey." Taani confessed, for the first time ever after their break up she had spoke those words to him. Rey opened his eyes, holding her arms in delicate grip, he made her face him.

"One more time, Please, say it one more time-" Rey requested, he had waited for this moment.

"I love you, Rey." Taani whispered, she inched close to him, closing the distance between their lips. Rey smiled before he captured her lips in his, kissing her with passion.

Their lips molded into a sloppy messy kiss, they poured their heart out. Rey moved toward the bed with her, and they both fell on the bed with her beneath him. They broke the kiss when they felt short of breath.

Taani : rey if i ask you something will you give it me

Rey:ye bhi koi puchne wali baat h bolo kya chahiye

Taani :  you will start dancing again aap sirf events ko manage nhi unmein perform bhi karoge

Rey smiles hearing it as he knew his Taani will never ask anything for herself it will surely related to his happiness but then he rembers that incident (remember guys Swayaam told reason why rey stopped dancing)

Rey:pr taani us incident ke baad

Taani :rey i know everything bhai told me but you have to face  it we will face it together i am with you so are you ready

Rey smiles and interwins his hand with hers

Rey: agar tumhara sath hain na taani to i am ready for anything

And they both embrace each other

And that was the start of something beautiful, start of their new life together, after going though all the pain and heart break they become one in true sense and vows to be with each other no matter what. And they did support each other, they become inseparable, his love removed her insecurities and fears and her love his.  Her new life with rey is peaceful and filled with happiness and she wanted nothing more

she was happy, she got her love Rey back, he replaced all the hurtful memories with new happy memories and  he went jodhpur and asked for her hand from  taauji . Her family accepted Rey without any second thought, they wanted their daughter's happiness and if her happiness is with rey then how could they say no to him, the Rey who love their daughter more than anything. With their blessing they got married . She couldn't ask for anything else, she got everything, she felt blessed and have no regrets in giving him her heart for second time.

   THE END

NOTE :THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR ALL SUPPORT IN MY FIRST STORY I NEVER THOUGHT IT WILL COMPLETE 17 CHAPTER
SO GUYS DO TELL ME WHETHER YOU WANT NEW TAAREY STORY OR NOT IF I GOT 15 COMMENTS I WILL WRITE NEW STORY TILL THEN BYE BYE😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.6K 24
Every chapter will have a different story ****** Rank:- #1 in tales 14/06/2021 #8 in sidnaazlovers 14/06/2021 #1 in tales 24/06/2021
35.8K 4.4K 35
I don't know just peep in to know more. It's a Kareena story. Rankings ✨ #14 On YUKI on 3 September 2023 #8 on Kareena on 3 September 2023 #1 on Kare...
35.9K 1.9K 55
Rehnuma The one who shows the path. We all walk different paths that we all have different journeys. You don't pick your rehnuma, your Rehnuma picks...
42.2K 2.8K 28
Innocent ragini.......πŸ˜‡ notorious lakshya..........😜 #1 in tejaswipraksh on 26 july 2020