All Praise Mimi

By locker130

MIMI'S BIRTHDAY BOOKIE and other holidays heheh More

Chaptero Uno
Tik tok
Song
Here's me making fun of mimi
Inside jokes we have
I suck
Pictures I've Collected
(Kinda) SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!
CHRISTMASSSS! (Part 1)
Chistmas part 2!!
Christmas Part 3!!
Christmas Part 4!!!
Christmas Part 5!!
Christmas FINALEEE!!!

Finale whoop whoop

27 2 3
By locker130

I LOVE YOU!

I wish you could see how happy you make so many people. You look down upon yourself and it breaks my hearts because you don't realize how absolutely amazing you are. Your energy and personality is magnetic. You're the best to talk to in any situation. If I'm sad, you're there. If I'm happy, you're there. Even if we loose touch one day I know I'll always remember you.

Anyways enough mush. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I LOVE YOU! HAVE FUN BEING 12!!!!

(why the heck do numbers look so short?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
41.3K 1.3K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
47K 80 15
🀍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🀍
174K 15.6K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...