SO I WROTE A LETTER! ☆ james...

By -KYBIO

completed | SO I WROTE A LETTER ❝ can i put you down yet? ❞ ❝ not yet, my trusty steed. ... More

SO I WROTE A LETTER !
000 :::: prologue
001 :::: the letter
002 :::: aftermath
003 ::: potions class
004 :::: the kiss
005 :::: the chapter of realizations
006 :::: no such luck
007 :::: it was fun while it lasted
008 :::: school's out... for christmas
009 :::: a true masterpiece
011 :::: great, i'm lost
012 :::: you're found... ish not really
013 :::: hot coco and a bucket full of answers
014 :::: never have i ever- snivellus, what the fuck ??
015 :::: a surprise visit that nobody fucking asked for
016 :::: welcome to the group except we will not speak of this to anyone ever
017 :::: merry almost chrisler
018 :::: it was at that moment, she realized, she fucked up
019 :::: the other letter
020 :::: it's ( finally ) christmas
021 :::: a true christmas miracle
022 :::: it's all over
023 :::: THE END !

010 :::: YOU DID WHAT?!?!

5.4K 174 390
By -KYBIO

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

"I'M GOING TO take a nap," Sirius declared, climbing back from the passenger seat to one of the beds.

"Cool, I'll sit by Lily," You smiled, kicking your feet over the seat and yeeting yourself in it.

"How's the driver?" You asked, putting your feet on the dash.

Lily pushed your feet away, where they hit the ground with a thump.

"I've had enough of Sirius doing that, thanks," Lily smirked, and you smiled.

You closed the curtain between the two seats, so that the rest couldn't see or (since Lily had magically upgraded her car) hear you.

"How is Sirius doing?" You asked, and Lily became flustered.

"What do you mean? If— if you want to know, ask him yourself."

You smirked, "Actually, I meant how are you and Sirius doing."

"What?! There is nothing between us!" Lily claimed, turning a bright shade of red and once again displaying her godawful lying skills.

"Mhm, keep telling yourself that."

"Stop it!"

"Just admit it: you like Sirius."

Lily rolled her eyes, and shouted a swear word to see if they could hear. When they didn't, she said, "I think I do, and I hate it."

You laughed aloud, "I knew it! I fucking knew it! Ha!"

"You can't talk! You wrote a fucking love letter to James! James, of all people!" Lily exclaimed, making you go dead silent.

"That is a matter of opinion." You deadpanned, but Lily shook her head.

"Oh, James," she mimicked in a false lovey-dovey voice, making you blush, "oh how I loooooove you. Ooooh, James—"

"That's enough! You're all—" You mimicked Lily's lovey-dovey voice, "oh Sirius, teehee, how I simply adore you. How I yearn for your love, your heart, your trust, your—"

"Ok, ok, I get it." Lily laughed, though she was still a bit pink. "We both have crushes, haha, but how about we actually talk about them. And by we," she clarified, "I meant you."

You sighed, but answered nonetheless, in desperate need of girl talk.

"I really really like him. But, I'm not sure if he likes me back."

Lily laughed so loud and so hard, you were afraid you'd have to perform CPR on her— or better yet, have Sirius do it.

"You—" she paused to wheeze, "think—" yet another wheeze, "he—" and another wheeze, "doesn't like you?" She managed to get out, before breaking and laughing harder than you'd ever seen anyone laugh before.

"Honey," she spluttered out, "you've got another thing coming."

Lily erupted into yet another laughing fit, and Marlene manifested herself in between you both, Sirius casting Lily a quick glance as she laughed harder than she had possibly ever laughed— apart from when Sirius' hair turned yellow in potions.

"Whoo," She breathed, after containing herself, "that was funny."

"What?" Marlene asked, closing the curtain back.

"It's just— I wasn't sure if James liked me back."

Marlene gave a little snort, but covered her mouth, laughing in her hand.

"I really don't see what's so funny," You said, not liking not being a part of the joke.

"Bitch, he's in love with you." Marlene smirked.

.   .   .

"Prongs, she's in love with you." Remus said, James turning a dark shade of crimson.

"No—" He protested, but Sirius cut across him.

"Face it, she's in love with you. She sent you a love letter. Love letter!" He repeated incredulously.

"But that was a mistake—"

"Mistake to send, not to write!" Remus smiled.

"I dunno, Prongs might actually be right." Sirius smirked mischievously, "I mean, have you guys kissed yet?"

James turned even redder than before, and said, "Don't you think I would've told you?"

"Never know," Sirius shrugged, "I kissed loads of girls this past week, and you haven't even kissed one! One!"

"But you're different, Padfoot, because you are a flirt and a man slut." Remus said in an informative tone of voice.

"And anyways, I've kissed her cheek before, and you saw when she kissed mine earlier today."

"Cheek, meaning—?"

"Padfoot, you dirty minded scumbag!" He laughed, "Heavens, no! You need to bathe in a tub of holy water!"

Sirius smiled, "It's too late for this boy," He joked, then looked over at Remus.

"I don't get it," He admitted, and you could see the gears turning in his mind.

"Oh, Moony, how pure can you be."

"Wait, nevermind, I get it. Sirius, I'm disappointed in you." He said jokingly.

"Tut tut tut, let's move along. Sirius, your relationship?"

"—with Lily is built on setting you and Y/N up." He finished.

"That's sad."

"Eh. Not for long. You know, I've almost finished the Kiss List, and I still haven't done her yet!"

"She's hard to get." James said from experience.

"Very. But I'll get her. Unlike you." He added.

James will admit: that stung. He had chased after Lily for years, but now he realized she was only a pseudo for Y/N. He loved her, and though him and Lily were friends, good friends, they weren't any more than that.

"What was it like?" James asked out of the blue.

"What?"

"Kissing Y/N. She's so fucking awesome. How'd you do it?"

"I couldn't tell you. I didn't think a thing existed, but there is such a thing as a friendly kiss." Sirius shrugged. "But," he added, "she's a very good kisser."

"And you, Moony? How's Marlene?"

Remus turned pink, and murmured, "We're just friends."

James turned to Sirius.

"How much you want to bet Marlene makes the first move?"

Sirius glanced over at Remus, then back to James, "I have faith in my homeboy," then added in an undertone to Remus, "bro, just kiss her. Please. I don't wanna loose my money."

The two settled on one galleon, causally betting on their friends. I mean, that's what friends are for, right?

Marlene poked her head out from the curtain, and briefly heard James say, "I'm betting on Marlene."

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" She asked incredulously.

"Nothing, nothing, go back to girl talk or whatever," James said hurriedly, pushing Marlene back into the front and closing the curtain.

"Phew," Sirius exclaimed, leaning back in his seat, "that was a close one."

The boys laughed, but they didn't realize that after Marlene told them what happened, the girls were laughing too.

.   .   .

[ your pov. ]

.   .   .

About an hour later, Sirius and Lily were back in the front and you and Marlene were in the back again. The two of you played hand games for a while when Lily stopped the car.

"How about we eat here?" Lily suggested, and you peeked out the window.

There was an all-American diner, something you were surprised to find in the middle of England, decked out in bright neon signs. The food on the menu looked just what you had been missing at Hogwarts— fried food, just what you needed. There was a milkshake menu, and you were determined to get one for everyone, whether they liked it or not.

"This is definitely the place," You smiled, hopping out of the car and stretching your legs.

Everyone followed and you all settled at a booth, the boys sat coincidentally across from the girls.

"Ok, everyone has to get a milkshake or I'll commit suicide," You declared.

"It's a hard choice..." Lily joked, earning a nudge from you.

You all ordered milkshakes, Remus getting strawberry, Sirius and Marlene chocolate, and you, Lily and James got vanilla. As you slurped on them, you all took a look at the menu and ordered the most American thing on there— cheeseburgers and fries.

It was fun, and sharing a meal with all your friends made you realize just how much you loved them. Without your friends, how would you ever survive?

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 23.5K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:...
33K 949 22
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒... --------- A marauder'...
5K 72 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...