KHR : The Rainbow Seal

By chinfernluvzzz

Some said that it was just a legend. Some said that that blood has died. Yet, they are still some that seek t... More

Chapter 1: Rainbow seal's direction
chapter 2: Suspicion
chapter 3: peaceful? not yet
chapter 4: More killed
chapter 5: Deal made
chapter 6 : First day of school
chapter 7 : PE lesson
chapter 8 : Shitoro... gone...
chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way
chapter 11: That old man
chapter 12: Here Dino comes!
chapter 13: Small discovery of things
chapter 14: Mafia background
chapter 15: One by one. Down
chapter 16: Guardians gathering. Fight intended.
Chapter 17: Visitation
chapter 18: Back to square one
chapter 19: Fireworks
chapter 20: Knowing identity
chapter 21: Development of Coco
chapter 22: Testing out
chapter 23: Reconnection
chapter 24: Family gained
chapter 25 : Bye, Hibari san
chapter 26: Goodbye Japan
chapter 27: museum
Chapter 28: Jake Gordon
chapter 29: Confusion
chapter 30: Seeing things again
Chapter 31: Back strong
chapter 32: training, training
chapter 33: sun and thunder
chapter 34: Snatch away
Chapter 35: the misty rain( part 1)
chapter 36: the misty rain (part 2)
chapter 37: machine's energy
chapter 38: Sky battle
Chapter 39: Changed
chapter 40: Outbreak
chapter 41: Interlinked
chapter 42: All gathered to save
Chapter 43: Black and colourful
Chapter 44: The beginning
Chapter 45: Back to back
Chapter 46: Instantly vanished
Chapter 47: Lodging
Chapter 48: House rule
Chapter 49: Arrival of first sign
Chapter 50: The Flame
Chapter 51: Funfair error
Chapter 52: Preparation
Chapter 53: what a performance
Chapter 54: Hibari's realisation
Chapter 55: Last trial
Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)
Chapter 57: 7th of July (part 2)
Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary
Chapter 59: Tell Hibari
Chapter 60: Claim back
Author's note

Chapter 10: Mission impossible

2.3K 98 22
By chinfernluvzzz

Hello! Thank you for following this story so far! Hope you still enjoy them! There will be more updates coming along so please continue to support! Here's chapter 10 for you!

Tsuna POV

I really just want to sleep a little longer..it is a Sunday afterall. But all the noise coming from the living room wake me up. I wonder what is it that they are making a big fuss out of. When I am about to leave my room, I realize that Yukiro san is gone. Must be awaken by the noise and go down. When I reach the living room, it feels as if I step into a meeting room. Everyone sits around the table and only Reborn is talking.

" Finally, the last member is here. Shall we start?" he announced. They are all waiting for me early 7.15pm on a beautiful Sunday morning?! What is the problem now?! What joke is Reborn planning this time?!

" Reborn, it is so early..what is happening?" I asked him half awake.

" Yukiro san ran away from home and we are thinking how to search for him?"

Reborn replied like reporting a news.

" So this is all about Yukiro san....what!! Yukiro san run away?!?!"

I am awake now. I mean I am shocked to hear that he actually run away. Before I continue, Reborn points at the empty seat beside Blanchi and I sit.

Listening to Reborn listing all the possible places he can hide. We need to go in groups but before we start, it seem like Reborn has something else planned. He has involved many people. Gokudera kun, Yamamoto, Haru, Kyoko Chan and her onii san, Ryohei nii san and the most scary part is that even Hibari san is involved!!.

All of them are gathering in my house except for Hibari san that is laying down at my rooftop.

" Now I am goona announce the grouping. We keep contact with each other later if we have any news of Yukiro." Reborn announces.

The groupings are out. Blanchi, Lambo and Ipin one group, okka san and Fuuta one group. Yamamoto, Gokudera and Ryohei nii san one team. Kyoko, Haru and I one group. While Hibari san is alone. When the groupings are out, Gokudera kun protests,

" Why aren't Judaime and I not in the same group?!? I am his right hand man afterall!! I want to change!!" "

You stinky around head, Tsuna will still be fine without you!!" Haru shouted. The both of them starts to bicker and poor Yamamoto trys to stop.

" Ma, ma..." he said to the both of them while grabbing hold of Gokudera kun. They should stop...it ia vexing enough already. Why would Yukiro san ran away?

~15 minutes later~

Tsuna POV

I am tired. Reborn gives each group 3 places that Yukiro san often visits. My group, which consists of me, Haru and Kyoko chan, are given these three locations. The forest at the east of Namimori, the school and the Namimori's orphanage. Why is all there places sounds so weird? Why Yukiro really go these places. I am very hungry...I havent eaten anything from morning till now.

Waking halfway with the girls, my stomach growl. I covered my stomach with my hands and I pray that they didn't hear it. But I think they did because Kyoko chan suddenly said.

" I havent taken breakfast as well..shall we go grab something to eat before we go searching for Yukiro san?" Haru and I nodded in agreement. Kyoko chan, you're really an angel!!

Hibari POV

Why will that idiot run away? He is not any weak herbivore. I have been fighting with him for this whole week. He is not weak, he is very strong in fact. So he couldn't be kidnap simply like that. Or he choose to run away himself.

I am given three places. An abandoned Namimori subway, unknown delivery company and Namimori national park. Strange..why would he go such places? But I dont care..I am going to find him at all cost and bite him to death.

I have first reach Namimori national park. There are a lot of people here. It is Sunday afterall..people come here for relaxation but I hate people crowding together. Only weak herbivores do that and Yukiro Tomaru is not that type so he couldn't be here. This place out. The next place is the unknown delivery company. When I reach, the place looks shabby but all their goods seem to be good. Walking into the shabby company, I asked a nearby person,

" In charge where?"

Soon, a man appear in front of me. I start to ask him if he has seem Yukiro Tomaru or not. He said that he didn't and also Yukiro resigned yesterday. Yukiro didn't give him any reason and resign. That idiot works here? At least I find out something about him. As I asked for more information, the on charge replied is pretty disappointing.

" Go men na sai Hibari san, we do not have any of this record because he is a part time worker so we dont ask."

what sort of company is this? This is so disappointing so I just bite all of them to death. That is for not recording and crowding together close to me.

No record huh? So Yukiro Tomaru is a mystery.

Tsuna POV

Whoa!!! This is the first time I have breakfast with Kyoko chan!!! No wonder it tastes so good. But now we are making our way to Namimori's orphanage. Why would he comes here? Maybe he knows someone here?

~ Time skip to 15 minutes later~

When we enter into the orphanage, there are a lot of kids running around!! Haru and Kyoko chan immediately are being asked to play with them. ( one of the kids asked) while I just go into the counter and ask about Yukiro san.

" He used to be a volunteer here but he came to drop that offer yesterday, saying that he is goona be busy so can't volunteer for long." the lady at the counter replied.

So Yukiro san actually do come here and be a volunteer? I see..but he isnt that scary at all.

"Erm..anything more information?" I asked. The lady gives me a weird look before saying,

" That's all. He dont give us much to record. Other than just his name and the time he can help out. But there is child that sort of close to him...if you compare with the rest..he is the one playing alone at the swing. His name is Aitto. Dont mention too much about Yukiro san to him. He is upset that Yukiro san is leaving without him."

I thanked the lady and make my way to that child. Upset that Yukiro san didn't bring him along...I think it is more of why Yukiro san must leave. When I approach, he glares at me.

Whoa!!! Fierce!! And I am shaking with fear inside of me. No Tsuna!! Hold it!! He is just a kid plus Kyoko chan is just right behind you!! No breaking down!! I kneel down to his level and I observe him.

" Ohayo, I am Tsuna, Yukiro san friend."

It seem the moment I mention Yukiro san name, he stops playing and paying attention to me. Good Tsuna..keep it like that..

" Erm..I heard that you are often with Yukiro san when he is here...did he tell you anything?"

he looks at me in the eyes and starts to laugh. What?!?! Why is he laughing about?!? When he is laughing, Haru and Kyoko chan come over.

" Tsuna san, you are so good!! Making him laugh like this!" " Yes, Tsuna san, I always know you love kids!!!" Haru and Kyoko chan said to me.

I quickly shake my head and reply.

" No!! No!! It is not like that.."

Why they always think this way!? Just like that floor ball incident and this!

" He did mention people he met," Aitto said after he has finished laughing. " That he is staying over at a guy name Tsunayoshi Sawada. ( looking at me) and sitting beside Yamamoto Takeshi and Kyoko Sasagawa."

he is looking at Kyoko chan. So Yukiro san tells him about us...

" You must be the air head but funny Haru san he talks about.." he continued.

" Air head!?! But at least he says I am friendly or else I am goona finish him when he is back."

" He wont be back. He is not running away. He is leaving. Dont bother searching for him..he might already leave this town." Aitto said while looking down.

Wait..I dont understand what he is saying at all. He decides to leave..without any farewell!?

" He might do his farewell to you guys yesterday but just that you guys didnt notice. I have to go now." Aitto stands up and walks away. He did his farewell yesterday..when??

Hibari POV

Next location. An abandoned Namimori subway. What business Yukiro Tomaru has with this place.

Maybe today is the last time that the old abandoned Namimori subway station exist. I enter the place and decides to leave immediately when I realize that there are something at the back near the trailing. They are just some nicely stacked up cardboards with some wordings. Wait, some of the wordings look like hand written. As I pick them up one by one, I think it is Yukiro Tomaru that writes that.

" First home at Namimori!" " 2 weeks stay at max!"

" Got a job as delivery man! Cool!"

"Rainbow seal glow..bad!"

"Rainbow seal lead me to Sawada residence! Why?"

" It glow at Takeshi' sushi store because of that baby!"

" Who is he!?"

" It leads me to Namimori junior high!"

" Met a dangerous but handsome student!"

" Baby approach me and asks me for a deal, should I?"

a few repeating of " Yes/No?" and the last wording is

" 1 week left to leave"

So he has plan to leave in the first place. Che..what a weak herbivore. He mentioned about meeting a dangerous and handsome student in school. Who is he?! I am goona bite him to death for attracting attention!

~ Time skip to evening at Sawada's house~

Reborn POV

"Mina san, now that we are all gathered, please share what you have find about today." Blanchi's group start off first. But none of their results seem to be useful. All they have is just she is really quiet. Next group is Yamamoto's group, at least they have something. It seem that she knows a thing or two about healing herbs. Fuuta's group is that she is really a messy person. Tsuna's at least have some results.

" Mina san...we have find out that Yukiro san is a volunteer at Namimori's orphanage and there is this kid named Aitto, telling us that he is not running away from home. He is leaving for good. To the next town. But there is no reason mention at all." Tsuna stumbled. Followed by Haru saying, " But Aitto said that Reborn san you know something." all eyes look at me.

I expect that anyway.

" Let's listen to the others before mine."

I shouldn't tell them who she is..not until I can actually confirm it but just let them know something briefly first.

" He dont plan to stay here for long in the first place. 2 weeks that's all. He is like a mystery. No record of anything. " Hibari said coldly. Finally, I need to tell them.

" Mina san, Yukiro and I made a deal. Him to stay over here for a week while I can observe him. He receives information about himself. That's the deal."

"Observing him? Reborn, what for?" Tsuna asked.

" He is not a normal guy. He has something special in him that I havent yet to find out."

" What is the rainbow seal?" Hibari asked coldly.

"Ah..I guess you find out..rainbow seal according to legend, it is a seal to detect all the rainbow auras in the world or any holder of items belongs to the guardians of rainbow.When the person come in contact with any of these, the rainbow seal will glow. And sometimes, according to the power of the rainbow, the seal will give off the same power. But there is more to that seal..it is just that it is not record in the Book of records in Vongola."

" The rainbow seal is rank first in the most dangerous and wanted weapon in the world. But there is only one person that can hold that seal. The one that the seal has chosen upon." Fuuta read out his records.

Staring at their faces I can tell that they dont really understand much. But when they become the bearer of the rainbow guardians they will understand what we said today. Yukiko Tomaru, we will find you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 158 11
Toma. Who knew behind his usual cheery self, he was suffering so much. The loneliness he feels. The overwhelming desperation he feels when Ari almost...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
79.1K 2.1K 35
One night, you decided that you wanted to run away. You snuck into the kitchen and stuffed a banana, some bread, and a few apples into your backpack...