๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ โ”โ” ๐™Ž.๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–...

By ukiyoplural

๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the pas... More

CAST
GALLERY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING
A/N
SNEAK P/1
SNEAK P/2
SEQUEL UP
EXTRA - ONE
MORE STORIES

CHAPTER TWELVE

29.6K 1K 1.1K
By ukiyoplural

"Siruis... why are you sitting on top of the Christmas tree?"

"Because I'm the star."

"This is why it's took you so long to get a girlfriend, mate."

Jasmine snorted from where she stood beside her father, watching her boyfriend as the pug she had named Farid squirmed in her arms.

That's right, boyfriend.

Siruis had cramned six dates in the two weeks since she had kissed him. And it was safe to say, he sure knew how to treat a girl like a queen. Every date was something completely different, from sneaking into the forbidden forest to building pillow forts in the boys dorm.

And Jas loved every minute of it. Narcissa had confirmed that Siruis had questioned her about Jas, and then had taken off running like a mad man.

As Siruis climbed down from the tree, Jasmine turned to see her father staring at her with a frown etched on his face. "What's up?" He opened his mouth to speak but was suddenly cut across by Siruis and Peter singing, the pair turned to see them staring as the sofa where Remus was trying to take a nap.

"A wema way a wema a wema way a wema way..."

"No." Remus groaned instantly, covering his ears.

"In the jungle..."

"What are they doing?" Jasmine whispered, looking up to James. He had a cross amused yet annoyed expression on his face.

"You'll see."

"Guy's please..."

"The mighty jungle..."

"NO."

"THE WEREWOLF SLEEPS TOOONIGHHHT!"

"Go. To. Hell." The Lycanthropic growled, throwing a cushion at the pair. Siruis only chuckled as Peter squealed loudly.

"Oi Prongs!"

"Yeah Pads'?"

"Wanna hear a joke?"

Suddenly Jas' boyfriend was in front of them, grinning like a mad man. "Sure."

"What do you call a dear with no eyes?"

"Padfoot, no-"

"Come onnn." Siruis whined loudly. James shot his daughter a look as if to say 'this is all your fault, why'd you have to choose him?' The typical father-teenage-daughter look.

"I don't know, what d'you call it?"

"NO IDEAR."

Jas held back a snort and closed her eyes breifly. "Siruis hun, I don't think that was very- jaMES DON'T BEAT SIRUIS WAS THAT BROOMSTICK, REMUS- HELP HIM!"

"But-"

"They'll be a bees nest up yours in the next five minutes if you don't-"

"Alright alright!"

***

As night fell over the castle, Jasmine found herself alone with her father as the boys to start packing to leave tomorrow. They were all going back for Christmas break, Jas thought she'd just stay behind as Hogwarts but James obviously had other plans.

"I want you to come over my parents for Christmas."

"What?"

"Oh come on Queenie! It'll be fun! You'll have a chance to meet them and spend more time with us before you go back. They already know about you, anyway."

"What- you- when-?"

"Dumbledore suggested it. Said dad would figure it out later anyway. He's probaly right, they say Dumbledore doesn't miss a trick but they clearly haven't met my dad." James puffed his chest out proudly.

Jasmine sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "I don't know how mum puts up with you-"

"Hey! I'm incred-"

"Incredibly annoying, yeah I know. I swear at this point the only person who doesn't know is my own boyfriend."

She buried her face in her hands at the thought of him finding out. Or worse, her father finding out the truth about the future, about how everyone had died.

Now that was a conversation she did not want to be a part of.

"I'm screwed." Her muffled voice came. James rolled his eyes and lead her upstairs to the boys dorm, before anyone noticed they had entered however, Siruis sneezed.

"Oh no, I think he has the..." Peter said suddenly, looking up with wide eyes.

"What? The what!? Tell me, man!"

"Siruis, not to alarm you but, I think you have the black plague."

"Very funny." Siruis responded dryly.

"Don't worry, it's not thaat Siruis." James quipped, bringing the three to acknowledge his presence.

"Yeah," Remus began finally, closing his book. "He only has the Snuffles."

James, Remus and Peter all shared high fives. James opened his mouth to make another jab at the boy but was suddenly pinched.

"OW! What was that for?" He asked sharply, glaring at his daughter. She gave him a sweet smile before sitting next to her boyfriend who wore a triumphant grin.

"You had your fun, bambi. Now leave him alone."

"Yeah, bambi, leave me alone." He turned to his girlfriend- "Who's bambi again?"

"Is this what it's going to be like with you two together?"

"Most definitely, Tyler Lockwood."

"What?"

"Exactly, gus gus."

***

"IT'S SNOWING!" Siruis smiled mid yawn as he watched Jasmine stick her tongue out in hopes to catch a snow flake. His initial reaction to being woken up at seven in the morning on a Saturday had been to panic and go through everything he had done wrong in the last seven years, instead he was treated to the sight of the girl of his dreams jumping up and down like a mad woman.

Farid, the pug, seemed to share her excitement. The small creature burrowed through the snow, tongue hanging out, and was currently ice skating on the black lake.

"Jazzy, have you never seen snow before?"

"I have!" She defended hastily, turning to face him. "But not recently! And besides, the last time it snowed bad stuff happend..."

"What do you mean?"

Jasmine fell silent as she remembered Godrics Hollow. Her parents graves, Bathilda Bagshot, Nagini..

"Let's just say a camping trip gone wrong."

She suddenly grinned and scooped up a ball of snow, Siruis looked at her in confusion until he was hit in the face with the stuff.

"Oh. It. Is. On."

"Bring it, Snuffles."

"Oh trust me, it's coming Granger."

"Seeing is believing Black!" Jas yelled, ducking behind a tree as Siruis turned around.

"Coward! Find her!" Jasmine peaked around the tree to see Siruis had cast the Patronous charm. A large dog came hurtling towards her.

"You cheating- Expecto Patronum!" A doe bathed in a blue light met the dog half-way. Both animals froze and stared the other down. To their owners great surprise, the two animals mussed each others necks lovingly.

"Traitor! Don't abandon me now, find her!"

The two Patronous' dissolved into the white air making Jasmine giggle. She bent down to make some snow balls but was tackled by a large black dog. "Siruis! Hey- no fair!"

He transformed back into human form and grinned at her. He was pinning her down into the snow, his black hair falling to his face slightly as he caged her.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Mr?" She asked teasingly, narrowing her eyes.

"I'm deerly sorry."

"And so you should be, the way you acted was barking mad."

"I'll be squeaky clean from now on."

"I'm glad you're aware of the issue."

The two broke into a fit of giggles. "A doe though.." Siruis began after they had finished laughing, his eyebrows furrowed. "That's a weird Patronous."

"It's my mums." He looked at her, a small smile on his lips. "You look up to her?"

"My parents are my heros." She stated serenly, her eyes sparkling. "In more ways than one. My brothers the spitting image of my dad. Just as hard headed too. But he has my mothers eyes, and I have my fathers."

"They sound incredible." Siruis said, a distant look on his face. "They were. They died a few years ago, that's why we were staying with my horrible aunt and her husband."

Siruis' eyes widend and he focused back on her. "They died?"

"Voldemort killed them. My mum was a muggle born healer and my father was a well known auror. They were planning to move here to England to help the Order of the Pheonix. Me and my brother were lucky to escape with our lives."

"Jazzy..." He began softly, caressing the side on her face and wiping away a tear she wasn't aware had fallen. "It was years ago. I'm fine now."

He placed a soft kiss on her lips, and helped her up. "You should have told me, I wouldn't have complained so much about my own if I'd-"

"Siruis, it's fine. You and Remus are the only ones who know. And he only knows because he was there when I found out about my godfather."

"Yeah well-"

"Granger!"

The pair turned, Regulus stood by the school doors, visibly winded with a flushed face. Siruis frowned.

"Reg'? What's wrong?"

"Again with that stupid- Narcissa needs you! Now!"

Jasmine planted a quick kiss on her boyfriends cheek before running towards the Slytherin. "What's going on?" She asked urgently, pulling the snow from her robes as she ran.

"I don't know! She started making all these hurting noises and when I tried to help her she told me to fetch you!"

He led her to the dungeons, Regulus swiftly gave the answer to enter the empty common room before dragging her down a hallway. He pushed open a door and pointed to the bathroom. "She's in there! Please, help her."

The desperate look on his face made her heart break, Jasmine nodded fervently and knocked quietly on the door before walking in.
She took one look around the room and instantly knew what was wrong. There was blood everywhere and Narcissa sat in the middle of the room, crying.

She had had a miscarriage.

Jasmine could only guess the woman had been using the same concealment charm that Tonks had in order to hide her baby bump. She crouched down beside the woman and began murmuring all the spells she had seen Hermione use.

It was a while before Jas finally stepped out of the dorms, to where Regulus was waiting. Thanks to the use of magic she was able to stop the blood, and clean up the bathroom with a wave of her wand.

Once Cecily had calmed down Jasmine had lead her back to her bed and the Black daughter had confirmed Jas' suspicions. Narcissa had been to a party with her sisters before school had started and had a little too much to drink. She ended up sleeping with one of the boys there and had panicked when she found out she was with child because of her arranged marrige.

Jasmine quietly closed the door behind her to make sure she didn't disturb the sleeping girl.

Regulus looked up from where he was sitting and swore. "Salazar, what happend to you?" The Gryffindor glanced down at her bloodied uniform and cleaned it with a flick of her wand.

"Well?"

"She... had a miscarriage."

"A mis-? She was pregnant!?" The sixth year jumped up, his eyes wide. "Yeah.."

"Well is she alright? What's gonna happen to her? Does she need to go to St Mungos?"

Jasmine shrugged off her jacket and pulled at the strap to her vest, the panic that she had felt earlier left her sweating and the surprising heat of the dungeons didn't help.

"She's fine. I don't think she'll need the St Mungos but she should go to the hospital wing just to be sure."

Regulus nodded faintly. He looked at her for a moment before speaking. "Thank you."

Jas laughed lightly and ran her fingers through her dirty blonde hair. She turned around to pick up her jacket. "Don't worry about it- Reg?" She turned back around to find the boy looking deathly pale, his fist was clenched and his eyes were cloudly.

"Uh, you okay?"

He walked forward and placed his hands on her shoulders to turn her around. She stumbled slightly but gasped when she felt Regulus trace her scars with her finger.

Crap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 915 22
๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™, ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’... --------- A marauder'...
145K 4.1K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders era โ€ขWhen Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
9.9K 312 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
2.8K 136 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...