Hoodie Weather // Vkook

By Yoongidique

"Hoseok broke up with me because you liked me. Why do you have to like me, huh?! No wonder why you're always... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
==MY OTHER WORKS==

Prologue

4.8K 218 32
By Yoongidique

"You what?" Jungkook asked in shock, eyes big and mouth agape.

"W-we broke up! Hoseok b-broke up with me!" Taehyung sobbed out, clinging onto the other boy's neck.

What the fuck was the younger suppose to say? Do better on your next relationship? Don't worry, you'll get dick again sooner or later?

This was the first break up that the brunet had ever gone through and his best friend had no idea how to comfort the emotionally unstable boy.

Jungkook was conflicted. On one end, he felt a sense of relief and happiness after hearing the news that the boy he liked, his best friend, was finally single. On the other hand, he pitied the older and felt guilty for feeling such bright emotions for a not so good event in Taehyung's life.

What a dreadful month ahead for the two.

=====
A/N: Welcome :)

This is probably going to be a short book unless I decide to be productive then in that case you're welcome 😉

Don't forget to vote and comment :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1K 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...
20.1K 1.4K 91
Some might say opposites attract, so what will happen when two very different boys meet? Can they work despite their differences or will they have to...
129K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
18K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...