Old Sparks

Av englishrose19

Johnny Depp is currently the biggest name in Hollywood. His life style is like any other famous American acto... Mer

Johnny
Helena
Press
Flirt
Kiss
Smile
Jessica
Locket
Truth
Kindness
Headlines
Torn
Time
David
Beauty
Wedding
News
Possesive
Bruised
Party
Happy
Crash
Billy
Messages

Decisions

990 35 7
Av englishrose19

"I wish I could come with you"

Seeing the disappointment in his wife's eyes Johnny smiled softly towards her, entwining his fingers with hers. They were both sat in the back of a black limo on the way to Leicester Square for Johnny's premier of 'Secret Window'. Earlier today he found out from Larry that he was nominated for an Oscar and would therefore have to fly out to America to attended the oscars.

"I'm not going" he said simply making her blink in surprise, frowning at him in confusion.

"You have too" Helena breathed shocked he would even consider turning it down. This was such an honour and if he won the award it could do wonders for his career. Not only that but she had a strong feeling he would win, it was about time he won.

"I'll have to fly out by the end of this month leaving you 8 months pregnant...and I.."

"I'll be fine, Johnny this is the oscars we are talking about....you'll only be gone for a week or so"

Looking at her he saw how much she wanted this for him yet he felt uncomfortable leaving her so close to her pregnancy. Of course if the situation had been different there would be no question of him going as he had waited his whole life for this moment. But they had a baby on the way, he couldn't bare to think about leaving her so close to giving birth.

"Nell and me will watch you from the telly as you stand up and except what you've been waiting your whole life for...you deserve it darling" with this she squeezed his hand and leaned in to kiss him sweetly on the lips.

"What if something happened and I'm not here?" He didn't like the idea of leaving her one bit even if it was for the oscars. True when he heard the news he was nominated he was filled with excitement but then the reality of leaving his heavily pregnant wife was making this all rather hard.

"Nothing will happen, now stop worrying...you're going..." she smirked knowing deep down he really wanted this. She wanted it for him too, she didn't want her pregnancy to get in the way of something like this. Johnny did everything for her and so it was only right he have this, she didn't want him to feel as if he should stay with her.

"I'll think about it" he mumbled making her roll her eyes and smile at him. Pressing a sweet kiss to his cheek she leaned back against the leather seat of the limo and ran her hand over her large baby bump. She was dressed in a dark blue silk dress that hugged in around her bosom and ran loosely over her body. She looked beautiful as well as Johnny looking smart in a fitted black suit.

Yawning Helena had to admit she felt tired. She had been on her feet all day again doing the food shopping. Johnny had told her to rest this evening and not to worry about coming out tonight. However she wanted to be there for him, she wanted to celebrate his new movie.

"Are you ok?" She heard him whisper seeing her face contouring painfully.

"Your son seems to be trying to burst out of my rib cage" she replied with a chuckle despite the small amount of pain and discomfort the baby was giving her.

Placing his hand on her bump Johnny could feel the baby kicking. "I can always ask the driver to take you home..."

"I'm fine" she assured him relaxing now that the baby seemed to calm down a little.

Helena giggled as Johnny leaned down and kissed her baby bump before whispering 'leave your mother alone' making her laugh even more.

Lifting himself back up he smirked looking at how her breasts were popping out of the top of her dress because of the way she was slouching. "I like you pregnant"

Laughing Helena pulled herself up straight and shook her head at him. "Thick ankles and stretch marks in places I didn't even know were possible...umm sexy" she teased playfully.

"Rather a turn on..." he cooed running his arms around her as his lips fell to her neck causing her to giggle that infamous dirty laugh of hers.

"Johnny..." she whined feeling herself getting all hot and bothered because of what his kisses did to her. Her hormones were all over the place that the slightest touch had her turned on. Being pregnant for some reason heightened all senses. 

His hands ran up her back making her tremble while his lips sucked and kissed along her jaw and neck. She could feel her body reacting to his touches and knew he missed her body also. It had been a while since they made love no wonder the smallest of touches had the back of the limo steaming. "Oh god please baby you know what this does to me" she practically begged him pushing him back by his shoulders and looking at him dead in his lustful gaze.

"We're here" the driver said pulling up to the red carpet.

"Great now my cheeks will match the carpet" she huffed looking at her flushed complexion in the small mirror she carried in her purse.

"You look beautiful" Johnny chuckled seeing how irritated she looked seeing her red cheeks in the mirror. Helena could see the amusement on his face and pouted like their 4 year old daughter.

"You're an idiot"

————————————-

Crying in her sleep Nell woke up tears streaming down her face. She woke from her nightmare only to see her room was pitch black. The baby sitter had forgotten her night light, not only that but her bedroom door was closed when normally she would have it slightly ajar to see some light from the hall. The dark scared her more and now she was truly frightened.

Crying hysterically into her pillow Nell felt terrified, she was too afraid to get out of bed just in case the boogy man was there. Crying harder she pulled her blankets close as she shook in fear.

Suddenly the door to her room whizzed open and she saw her mummy and daddy hurry in to see what was the matter.

Pulling Nell into her arms Helena sat on her bed and hushed her. "It's okayyy...shush it was only a dream..." With this she rocked Nell softly her hand running up and down Nells back to soothe her. They had just got back from Leicester Square and had paid the baby sitter just before hearing Nell crying loudly from her room upstairs.

"T-the nasty man was back in my dweam mummy" Nell cried clinging her arms around her mother's neck truly scared. "It's dawk in here too"

Looking around for Nells night light Johnny noticed it wasn't switched on at the wall. Useless baby sitters...

"Her nightlight wasn't plugged in" Johnny said making Helena roll her eyes. She had specified that Nell needs her night light to the baby sitter as well. Her poor baby was frightened of the dark...

"Can I sleep with you mummy?" She asked softly pulling her arms away from her mother's neck to look at her. "Pweaseee" her little brown eyes were red from crying, what mother could say no?

Looking at Johnny Helena smiled towards him softly before turning to their daughter. "Alright darling"

After getting washed and ready for bed Helena walked out of their on sweet bathroom to see Johnny in bed with Nell sleeping on his chest. As Helena walked over and pulled away the duvet Nell stirred and watched as her mummy climbed in beside them.

"Happy now" Helena grinned running her hand over her bump before picking up a pillow to support the baby as she laid on her side.

"Mummy why do you wear that to bed" Nell asked tiredly rolling off her father chest to inspect the gold band around her mother's finger.

Now understanding what she was talking about Helena smirked at her "because that's my wedding ring....your daddy has one too"

"Do you have to keep it on all the time?" She innocently asked looking at the ring in more detail.

"If I take it off daddy might think I don't love him anymore poppet" she grinned laughing at how Nell gasped and shot her head up in surprise.

"Then never take it off" she spoke wide eyed making both Helena and Johnny laugh at their daughter.

"How did daddy ask you to mawry him?" Nell continued to fiddle with the ring around her mother's finger as she continued asking questions.

"Well I didn't actually get to propose to mummy how I would have liked...." Johnny turned onto his side propping his head up in his hand as he looked at his girls.

Smirking at him Helena smiled to herself knowing what he was talking about it. It was romantic even if she kind of ruined it...

"You see when we moved into this house about 4 years ago mummy and me we're both unpacking boxes from the old house..." he began to explain seeing how Nell was fully interested in what he was saying.

"Now because we were moving I had packed up mummy's engagement ring in one of the boxes only as we were unpacking it fell out and she picked up the small box..." Johnny could see Helena smiling as he spoke about his proposal. At the time she had been so shocked and so surprised she remembered her face when she realised what it was.

"Someone should have hidden it better..." Helena whispered by Nell's ear making her giggle and Johnny smirk at his wife in response.

"Did you get on one knee?" Nell pipped up biting her lip with anticipation. This was the perfect bedtime story, like all her princess story's but in this case her mummy was the princess.

"Once mummy realised I was going to propose to her I walked over and got on my knee and asked her to be my wife"

"It was romantic even so" Helena assured him knowing he wanted it to be more special and more planned.

"Not how I would have wanted to propose but even so she said yes" he told Nell who smiled between them.

"And you lived happily ever after" Nell giggled loudly making them both laugh at her.

"Come on miss, time for bed" Helena smiled kissing her cheek and snuggling down into the bed with the pair of them. Nell yawned and snuggled close to her daddy. "Daddy what about if I drweam about the scary man again..." she whispered as he turned off the side light. "Then you tell me baby and I'll make sure I protect you" he whispered running his arms around her and kissing her forehead.

"Okawy" she yawned.

Looking at Helena he could see the warm smile as she watched them. "Night" he whispered to her before closing his eyes with Nell wrapped up safely in his arms.

"Night..."

A/N: now because I spent so long getting the next update up the last time I wanted to give you another to make up for the wait🙈 I really enjoyed writing this so I hope you enjoyed reading it too! Also LestrangeBella hope you liked Johnny explaining the proposal

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10K 315 14
Bianca is an up and coming artist, when her university hosts an "exchange student event". Bianca gets assigned to an experienced artist residing in C...
969 54 16
It has been confirmed! Johnny Depp's son, Jack will take the stand in the Depp v. Heard trial. Jack Robert Depp - the son of Actor Johnny Depp and h...
191K 4.6K 23
In 2007, a popular girl named Lola is living the dream life in LA with her dad, who is a well known director in Hollywood. But her perfect life comes...
26.3K 664 16
A girl sends a letter and a gift to Johnny Depp for Christmas. A few days later he responds and asks her if she wanted to stay at his house for a who...