Roomies ✔

By Venomis

[Completed. Words: 84.589] #1 Creative Awards 2019! --- Getting a room mate sounded like an easy way to save... More

1 - A Roommate
2 - Little Princess
3 - Spin the Bottle
4 - Jealousy
5 - Lost
6 - A Ride
7 - Date Stress
8 - Restless
9 - The World is Gold
10 - Intuition
11 - Other Sides
12 - Pep Talk
13 - Disappointments
14 - Trust
15 - Tortolitos
16 - Being Yourself
17 - Under The Stars
18 - Symbols of Love
19 - Make Love, Not War
20 - Guys Like Me
21 - Be Mine
22 - Confrontation
23 - Sweet Revenge
24 - One of Us
25 - Threat
26 - With My Life
28 - We Belong Together
29 - Competitive Jewelry
New story
30 - Angels and Whores
31 - Man of Secrets
32 - Under Siege
33 - Targets
34 - Distance
Author's Note
35 - Dilemma
36 - Lonely
37 - Never Too Late
38 - Guilt and Love

27 - Playing You

258 20 20
By Venomis

Daphne was standing in front of the mirror, slipping her hands across the new dress. The fabric was smooth and showed off her breasts, and the green color matched with her eyes. This was absolutely a fine purchase. 

She turned around and opened the next package, pulling a silver dress out of it with flowery patterns at breast height. Right when she wanted to pull of the piece of clothe, the doorbell rang. More deliveries? Could be. The fact that she hadn't heard from Juice in days while he ignored her in the clubhouse, was eating her. Giving herself lots of presents had cheered her up a little. 

Hoping she would be greeted by a hot deliverer, she opened the door with a charming smile. When she saw the man on the other side, she froze. 

Juice. 

It didn't happen often to Daphne, but she didn't know what to say or do. She was pissed because he'd ignored her for such a long time while he had treated her like a whore but damn – he was so fucking hot. It was hard to stay mad with a guy with a body like that – even when that body was covered for the most part. 

Juice cleared his throat. "Hey."

He didn't look as confident as usual, and he handed her a bouquet of flowers. 

Flowers. Hilarious.

Nevertheless, she took the gift from him. Her heart started to beat faster at the realization that this was an apology. 

"I'm not myself lately, and I really behaved like a dick," he said. "I'm sorry Daphne."

She nodded slowly, her pride too big to pull him into a hug immediately. Stepping aside, she let him in. 

His glance wandered across her dress. The intense longing igniting in his eyes made her smirk. She peeked at his crotch, noticing that he was already starting to feel excited. Satisfied, she stepped towards him, wrapping one arm around his waist. With her other hand she grabbed between his legs. 

"Be honest with me," she whispered in his ear, kneading him. "Have you been faithful to me the past week? Did you bang sluts in the clubhouse?"

"I didn't let anyone touch me," he answered in a needy voice.

She laughed quietly. "So that's why you here?"

She started to unbutton his pants, slipping her hand inside. Eagerly she grabbed his hard member. Her cunt was clenching, she couldn't wait to feel him inside her again. 

Impatiently he sank his teeth in her neck and when she looked aside, he started to kiss her while his hands glided to her ass. Skillfully she jerked him off, until he pulled her hand away, backed her up against the wall and pinned both of her wrists above her head with one hand.

"Did you sleep around?"

"Of course not, baby."

By answer, he kissed her again. His fingers pulled the neck of her dress to the side, so his large hand could roughly grab her breast. His lips descended, quickly finding her nipple. Daphne tore away her wrists, wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. His hand grabbed for her thong, pulling it to the side. Without any foreplay he started to fuck her hard. She hissed in pain, burying her nails into his shoulders.

His eyes met hers, showing his concern. He knew she loved to go rough, it however never kept him from checking up on her.

"Harder baby," she panted. "Fuck – I missed this."

His hips slammed against hers; the pain faded and was replaced by that wonderful feeling only he could give her. Again and again he hit her so deep her head was spinning. His fingers clawed into her hair; his withheld grunts told her his frustration was caused by a lot more than a week without sex. 

A few more thrusts and he came. The moment he pulled out of her, she lowered her legs. She didn't feel insecure often, but suddenly she was afraid that he would leave just like last time, without giving anything in return. In silence she watched him put his stuff back in his pants. As if he read the fear in her eyes, he took her hand and led her to the couch, pulling her sideways on his lap. 

This time his kisses were tender and soft. One hand cupped her breast, the other stroked the inside of her thigh, creeping up until he was rubbing her clit. She kissed the side of his face, breathing in his scent while his fingers caused a chain reaction of heavy feelings until she was calling out his name. 

Panting, she kept leaning against him. She closed her eyes, trying not to think about how much she'd missed this and how horrible she'd felt the past week. She wanted to enjoy this; for all Sons it was just a matter of time before they were bored by their toy. 

"I missed you," she whispered nonetheless. 

"Sorry," he answered softly. 

Her heart ached when he didn't tell her he'd missed her too.

But if he hadn't missed her, he wouldn't have been here, right? 

She sat up a little straighter so she could look into his eyes and stroked his face. His brown eyes were full of emotions; she'd never been very skilled in defining them. He never talked about his feelings – nor did she. Should she give it a shot? 

"How do you feel?"

She bit her lip. It sounded so stupid, she couldn't remember she'd ever asked him that question before. 

He frowned slightly and didn't answer immediately, as if he was wondering whether he should tell her the truth or not. 

She kissed him softly before she looked at him again. "The sex is always mind blowing," she said. "But we're dating for five months now and sometimes I have the feeling we barely know each other."

"And now what?" he muttered. "We're good at sex. Not at – talking about shit."

His answer hurt her. It was something they could learn, which they could get used too. "But you do talk to Jamie, right? You do vent to her."

She couldn't keep the jealousy out of her voice. Jamie might not be as hot as she was, but it felt like Daphne had only access to her boyfriend's body, while his crazy roommate got everything else. 

"It's different with Jamie," he muttered. 

"Why?"

He was silent. 

She sighed. "Why don't you give it a shot? You feel frustrated, it's clear as day. Why can't you tell me the reason?"

Pensively, he looked at her. "Because you don't want me to worry about her. I don't want the umpteenth fight about Jamie."

She gritted her teeth. Of course this was about that slut. Nevertheless she relaxed her jaw. "I guess it's really bothering you."

He sighed, avoiding her glance. Should she insist? Wait? 

While she was still weighing her possibilities, he started to talk again. 

"He's a Mayan," he said in a grunt. "Her boyfriend is a fuckin' Mayan."

She could help but squint her eyes. He sounded jealous. 

"The only reason he is dating her, is because she shares a house with me. But she's smitten and she just can't see his real intentions."

Daphne plucked at her hair. "The truth will come out one day, baby. She's not made of glass."

"But she's fucking vulnerable and he knows it. He will break her heart."

The vein on his temple was swelling, frustration radiating from his face. 

She sighed softly. "Every girl will get to know the pain of a broken heart once in her life, Juice. She'll get over it. Don't worry so much, she's just your roommate. Not your little sister who's virginity you have to protect."

"It's about more than her heart," he complained. "My fucking archenemy has access to my house. You think I'm going to have dinner with them? Sleep under the same roof? That asshole has to leave."

Daphne caressed his face, but her touches only seemed to annoy him. Disappointed, she pulled back her hand. "I wish I could help," she said. 

It wasn't a lie; she really wished she could do something to make her boyfriend feel better. 

He stared forward, a frown on his forehead. "Hmm... Maybe you can."

Questioningly, she raised her eyebrows. 

"It's her birthday in a few days. Jamie doesn't want to have sex yet, so I'm sure Esai can't handle much temptation. If you cozy up on him... see if you can make him cheat on her... Then Jamie will realize she's just a toy in his eyes and dump him."

She stared at him in disbelief. "What?! You want me to play whore?"

"It just has to look like there's something between you two. If you wear this dress, I'm damn sure he can't keep his eyes off you."

Angrily she clenched her jaw. What the hell was he thinking?! That cunt really was an obsession for him. She didn't believe it had anything to do with that Mayan; it was obvious that he wanted that crazy girl for himself."

"You're in love with her," she concluded out loud. 

"Don't be stupid," he hissed. "I'm trying to protect her, I'm not trying to get into her pants. In her eyes I'm just a friend."

Uh-huh. But not in your eyes, hmm?

She got the nasty feeling that this was the only reason he'd came to her. Because he wanted something from her. Because he wanted to use her. 

"Asking something like this from your girlfriend, it makes no sense, Juice. Telling her to kiss another guy."

"You don't have to kiss him. Just make it look like it. Come on – all you have to do is bat your eyelashes and smile. You know you can wrap every guy around your finger."

She rolled her eyes. "This is ridiculous."

Suddenly, the look in his eyes turned dark. "Thought you'd wanted to be my old lady, hmm?" His eyes drilled into hers. The darkness inside them was absolutely a turn on. 

Hoarsely, she answered: "I do."

"Then do as you're told. For that's what old ladies do."

She didn't like his answer. Comments like these were common among the Sons, but Juice had never spoken to her in this tone. She liked her boyfriend to be a bit dominant, but helping to destroy his roommate's relationship went a little too far. 

On the other hand... Jamie was a stupid cunt. If anything, she deserved a broken heart. And if she found out that Juice had encouraged his girlfriend to kiss her boyfriend to 'protect her'... Well that could be interesting. Maybe she'd never want to see Juice again. The perfect way to get rid of that bitch. 

"Okay," she said sweetly to Juice, pecking his lips. "As you wish."

He seemed surprised, then he gave her a passionate kiss. 

. . .

For the rest of the day they didn't do much but cuddling and making out, and it felt like they were making up for lost time. Nevertheless there was a gnawing feeling in her stomach because she knew her boyfriend had feelings for someone else. 

Later that night, when she was staring into the bathroom mirror, she saw a whole different vision, in which Jamie wouldn't hate Juice at all, but in which Juice convinced her he wanted what was best for her and that he had simply proven her that the guy didn't love her. She could totally imagine how Juice would comfort her, where after he would shove her, Daphne, to the side. 

Biting on her lip she stared at her reflection. She didn't want to lose him. Even being used by him was better than being ignored again, even when it made her feel cheap. But she didn't want to give up on him, especially not for that ugly slut. She just needed to find a way to tie him to her...

Her glance rested upon the case of pills next to her toothbrush. Yeah... When she was carrying his child, he would be tied to her forever. Then he would forget about that silly girl; she knew how important family was to him. He would want to give their child a stable domestic situation. 

This was her chance. Pressing the pill out, she threw it into the toilet and flushed it away. 

He would never find out. 

If he believed he could play her shamelessly to achieve his goals, she had the right to do the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 39 18
A girl named Amaya is living a false life thinking that the father she is living with is her real father not knowing that the person she hates and...
9.5K 379 18
[Completed. Words: 17.683] When Esai fucks up, his father fakes his death and sends him over the border to Mexico, not wishing to see him again. The...
23.2K 1.8K 11
Having lost her father and transferring to a different school, Harmony's life is fucked up as it is. With five silly, hyperactive, cocky, dougebags a...
201K 2.5K 49
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...