Don't hide ‖ Minsung

Galing kay minsunggayyy

「COMPLETED」 in this story , minho is in a kpop group called " stary kids " . but later , minho found out that... Higit pa

Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt.10
Pt.11
Pt.12
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.15
Pt.16
Pt.17
Pt.18

Pt.9

16.5K 488 631
Galing kay minsunggayyy

author pov.

“ so i can kiss you again right ? hyung ? ”

jisung said that left the others member shock .

“ w-what-- ” minho just can’t say anything , he was too shock . “ ey don’t you love it too hyung ? ” jisung said as he get closer to minho . minho was a blushing mess right now .

jisung play with minho shirt as he whisper to minho’s ears , “ hyung... i want you... ” jisung said as he pull minho face closer to him . the others member was shocked with this new jisung . the shy jisung has change to a whole confident gay .

“ j-jisung what a-are y-you doing ? ” minho ask as he try to back away from jisung grip . “ you know what im doing hyung... ” jisung said as he wink . he then pull away and laugh very hard . the others look at him confused .

“ y-your laughing ? ” seungmin ask , jisung look at them , “ i was just joking lol ! minho hyung , you should see your face when your blushing ! ” jisung said as he laugh non stop . but stop when minho come closer to his face .

“ jisungie... don’t tease me... ” minho said with straight face . jisung gulp and try to move away . “ nah ah princess , your never getting away ” minho said as he smirk . jisung was shocked with the nickname that minho gave him . “ h-hyung i-i was just joking ” jisung said as he try to move away again .

minho chuckled as he look at jisung . “ me too sungie ” minho said as he laugh . jisung hit minho chest . “ ah ah hey hey princess its hurt ” minho said . jisung blush again and hit minho even more . minho was enjoying this too much .

“ uhmm we’re also here too ! ” jeongin said . “ ok to be honest , that scene earlier is so hot , like whattt , you two should be actor lol ” hyunjin said as the others nodded . “ well i mean , what i say i actually mean it so ” minho said as he look at jisung . jisung look at minho and laugh .

“ hyung stop with the jokes already ” jisung said and laugh but stop when minho was looking at him seriously . “ wait h-hyung are you serious ? ” jisung ask , he’s now feeling nervous . the others member was also waiting minho to speak up .

minho close his eyes , after a few seconds he open his eyes again . “ jisung , i like you and when i said i like you , i really like you . the first day i saw you in the building , i already like you . i just love everything you do . when you rap , when you sing , when you dance , when you writing , when you producing , when you eat , when you smile , when you laugh , when you talk and when you sleep . i just really can’t stop loving everything you do . of course , at first , i was trying to denying the fact that i like you , its was my first time having feelings with a boy . i tried to forget about it . but , you always manage to make my heart beat so fast that i want to go crazy . ” minho said and stop a while .

he continue , “ i always feel jealous when seeing you with another member , i feel hurt seeing you sad and when your sick . i hate seeing you having no mood . i hate seeing you don’t have energy . i always want to hug you and comfort you when your sad . i like you han ji sung . i really like you , not just as a friend , but

more than that , i like you more than a friend , han ji sung . ”

- part 9 end -

* woah this story is getting close to the ending . anyway next chapter will contain a lot of sad scene so im really sorry about . im still deciding to make a sad or happy ending but we’ll see . anyway enjoy ! *

yes , i update 2 chapter cause why not~ maybe i’ll post one more~ hehe

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

506K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
14.9K 631 63
2 years after the debut minho knew something was different about how he felt for jisung... He was curious what those feelings were! Extremely short c...
47.9K 1.4K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...
56.2K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...