Not As Young (Bwwm Mafia Sequ...

By QueianaRodwell

Sequel to ' The young mafia king ' you must read the first book to understand this one. 3 years later after a... More

Sad Song
Explanation
Mind Your Business
Him & I
Vengeance
A/n previous chapter ending
Losses
Different

Cast Reminder

3.1K 52 3
By QueianaRodwell

Harry Raftus as Killian Ace Moretti

Kiana Lede as Kiana Teuila Wright

Mariano Do Vaio as Vincent Moretti ( Kill's dad)

Mila Kunis as Adriana Moretti ( Kill's mom)

Roman Reigns as Joseph Alesana ( Kiana's dad)

Tichina Arnold as Tiana Wright ( Kiana's mom)

Tobi Mahfud as Luca Moretti ( Kill's older brother)

Renee Ivery as herself ( Luca's bae and Kiana's best friend)

Unknown as Adriano Moretti ( Killian and Luca's younger brother)

Algee Smith as Daquan Williams ( Killian's best friend)

Anthony Reeves as Marciello Moretti ( Kill's cousin)

Griffin Johnson as Giovanni Moretti( Also Kill's cousin)

Bianco Moretti ( cousin)

Diavalo Moretti ( cousin)

Luciano Moretti ( cousin )

Hey guys I'm back with the sequel bihh. I just did this just in case you guys forgot what everyone looks like. This is about to be one hell of a ride. Secrets, betrayal, trust issues. Just a mess. Its been a bit of time and even though everyone is still young their minds aren't as young and naive as they used to be. Can't wait for you guys to come on this journey with Killian and Kiana.

When I originally wrote the first book I wanted this to be more of a man book so a lot of the story will be in Killian's perspective. Kiana will have some too but he'll have more. The cover is awesome but it was the only one I could find. Even though nothing on it pertains to the book. After I publish this I won't be updating until December unless I get a lot of requests to the maybe I'll consider updating sooner.

Til next time mafia squad.✌❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 122K 45
[ COMPLETED ] Kalani Reed was a regular twenty-two year old woman who was trying to get the handle on her life. She worked at a small café, lived in...
19.8K 684 54
When their only child was taken and murdered in front of them. August and Lira face a lot of obstacles in life. In this book their love it really tes...
55.2K 1K 29
After Nicole's father died she stopped feeling. She stopped having emotions. Eventually she began to bring the emotions back and felt again. She took...
173K 2.9K 25
Eighteen-year old Marianna Rodriguez is distraught by the abrupt news from her father. Her father lost touch to reality years ago when he plummeted i...