The Unwanted Princess

Por _Ahankara_

#1 on missiondessi on 18/11/19 She didn't know what was her fault??? Being born or being born as an Oberoi. S... Mais

The Unwanted Princess
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
part-7
part-8
part-9
part-10
part-11
part-12
part-13
part-14
part-15
part-16
Part 17
part-18
part-19
Part 20
part-21
Part - 22
part-23
Part -24
part-25
part-26
part-27
part-28
part-29
Part 30
part-31
part-32
part-33
part-34
part-35
part-36
part-37
Part-38
part-39
part-41
part-42
Part-43
Part-44 (The end)

part-40

4.1K 164 33
Por _Ahankara_

"And I'll be your shield always."

It was pitch dark outside as four silhouette shuffled around OM. Dressed in all black, they approached the back porch of OM. 

"Ansh, tu yaha rhta hai fir tu choro ki tarah kyu ghus rha hai??? ( Ansh you live here than why are you entering this place like thiefs??)" Savvy whisper yelled at Ansh looking frustrated

"Because I wanted too" Ansh retorted snappily 

"Humph, more like you forgot the fact" Savvy said grumpily looking at Ansh who was glaring daggers at him

"whose brilliant idea was this to start with??"Ansh wasn't going to back out from this.

"guys, pure ghr ko nhi jagana (Guys, we don't want to wake up the whole house)" an irritated Ro snapped at both of them.

"Ghar ko chodo, Ira jaag gyi na mein tum dono ka murder khud kr dunga ( leave the house, if Ira wakes I'll murder both of you personally)" Viaan threatened both his friends as he motioned towards the little baby sleeping peacefully strapped to his chest, the said friends gulped fearfully and went back in there silent mode.

"oye, tune usse bataya tha na ki hum kb aa rhe hai?? Agar usne darwana nhi khola hum saari raat yaha thori rukenge (oye, you informed her about our arrival right??What if she didn't open the door we won't stay here all night, will we??)" Savvy again asked his friends, mainly Ansh who looked ready to tape his mouth while Ro looked ready to cuff him upside down and Viaan was glaring daggers at him but before the boys could go down their plan, the door slowly open and a sheepish Omisha's head peeked out from there.

"Hey" she waved at all of them shyly

"Misha"Ansh began

"Sorry na bhai but Pinky dadi was wandering here" Omisha informed them making a cute face

"Yeh Pinky dadi ko zara sa bhi chain nhi, kyu raat ko bhatakti aatma ki tarah ghum rhi hai ( This pinky dadi doesn't have even a little bit of peace, why is she wandering in night like a wandering spirit??)" Ansh grumbled making faces thinking about one Pinky Singh Oberoi

"chalo andar aao, Ira ko thand lg jayegi ( now come inside or Ira will catch a cold)" Misha whisper ordered them as she motioned them to follow her inside.

"itni der bahr khade kiski wajah se the ( because of whom we were outside this long)" Savvy mumbled to himself as they stealthily followed Misha's lead inside.

They were crossing the living room when Misha motioned them to hide and the moment they ducked a voice ringed in the dark, deadly silent room. Ansh found a creepy feeling engulfing them all maybe because of the dark and the hour of night.

"Misha" the voice called and Omisha froze at her spot, going deadly still as she slowly slowly turned towards the source of voice

"yes, dadi ma" she spoke in a shivering voice, clearly afraid of the lady.

"soyi nhi tum abhi tk ( you didn't sleep till now)" She asked her questioningly, a suspecting note in her tone,

"no, Kal bhai ki engagement hai, kitna kaam hai and fir aapne bhi toh mujhe kaam diya hai toh un sbke baare mein soch rhi thi  ( no, tomorrow is bhai's engagement, there is so much work and even you gave me a special work. so, I was thinking about all those things)" she spoke trying to hide the uncertainty and tremors in her tone and as the lady still looked at her with more than a little uncertainty and suspicion she continued " how...how to execute it"

"Ugh... I know you'll never disappoint me, my doll. I know you're perfect, my most perfect creation. Don't stay up late thinking sleep early, I don't want you to look anything but your best tomorrow" Jhanvi sound very pleased with Omisha as she tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear, patting her shoulder she left for her room. Omisha waited until she was sure the women had gone back to her room before guiding the boys to their destination.

"Ab kya chahti hai, voh chudail tumse ( now, what that witch wants from you??)" Ansh mumbled in Misha's ears clearly angry at the whole situation, they had gotten themselves in.

"Something mein kbhi ni krne wali, aapko baad mein bataungi" she whispered back motioning towards Viaan as Ansh internally cursed Jhanvi Oberoi.

Reaching the room, all of them slipped in and watched the person sleeping peacefully unaware of the storm about to hit him.

The four guys and a girl looked at each other than the baby. Vi placed his head phones carefully on the baby's ears and then motioned the gang to continue with the plan.

Grinning evilly everyone took their position and started with their plan. Ansh stood next to the  side table placed beside their target's bed. He looked at the contents kept there and took the jug full of water kept there. He looked at the jug for sometime as if admiring the designs on the jug before suddenly turning the jug and letting all it's content fall on the person sleeping on bed.

The person woke up pure shock displayed on his face as he looked around his room to see all of them grinning evilly at him.

"hello, Omav let's begin now shall we" Ansh spoke with a totally evilly gleeful voice as Savvy muttered "Drama queen" to himself making Omisha who was standing next to him snort 

"What.....what are you all doing here??? Misha what's going on??" Omav asked his sister panic gripping his cells watching the boys dressed in all black holding bats and stumps in their hands.

"Well, bhai tomorrow is your engagement so we thought you need a little warning before that" Misha informed him somberly as Ansh took over from her. 

"yes, just a little warning about how to treat my sister and what'll happen if you failed in doing so" Ansh was really sounding evil right now as Viaan continued after him.

"And don't worry the things in our hands will remain just props for now but if my sister ever cried because of you again, you won't know what hit you" There was a terrifying calmness and surety in the way Viaan threatened like he will surely go with the plan no matter what. 

"Yeah, if my best friend ever got hurt because of you. You won't know what kind of hell you got yourself landed in" Savvy's threat was like angry lava ready to splatter and splash and leave it's traces everywhere

"You'll always keep her happy and make her feel protected and safe. You'll fight for her from everyone even the world if it's required like we fought for her. You won't ever let anyone hurt my sister" Ro continued sending a questioning look towards Savvy as Omav looked at all of them dazed.

Omisha looked around her amused, it has been more than 3 weeks since they got to know about Omav and Panchi's soon to be wedding, more than 3 weeks since Anya di dragged her to Panchi's house and they consoled a broken Panchi, more than 3 weeks since they're trying to make Panchi back out from this marriage and failing miserably, more than 3 weeks since she got introduced with the boys by Anya di herself, more than 3 weeks since she is plotting and planning with them, like Anya di suspected it has been Jhanvi ma again behind everything. The surprise and shock on Omav's face when the news was announced to him was clear indication of the fact. Now, that the engagement and all wedding functions started from tomorrow Niks and Savvy came with this plan to threaten Omav at midnight like good brother's and to let him know not to mess with their sister. They couldn't break the marriage but they can break Omav were Niks pleased words as he uttered his plan to them and Viaan jiju really looked ridiculously scary threatening Omav with Ira drooling on his shirt.

"I...I promise I won't ever hurt her, I'll protect her and keep her happy" A dazed Omav sincerely promised the agitated brothers

"promise to protect her from your own family and even yourself, promise to not let anyone in this family ever hurt her or make her feel bad, promise to not let anyone of this family snatch her happiness.....again" She asked her brother with determination filled eyes as he looked at her shocked, not hearing her barely audible again

"I'll, I promise" he reassured her the same firm determination in his eyes 

"you better keep the promises, buddy....cause if you break them we will break you" Ansh reminded Omav with Shivaaye's infamous rage shining brightly in his eyes.

"I'll, I won't hurt her again.....it was me" Omav mumbled looking down ashamed of his past deeds and himself.

"I know and that's why I chose today can't have a black and blue groom on my sister's special day now can I?? I'm not happy with her decision but I'll support her like always and if she is hurt..." he left the threat hanging, letting him know that the end won't be good for him or anyone that was part of the whole scheme of hurting his sisters.

"I won't, I promise" determination shined in Omav's eyes as he looked at Ansh who just nodded.

"Good, now sleep boy tomorrow is going to be special"Viaan reminded him as the boys left the room with Omisha leaving a brooding Omav behind, who just couldn't fathom what was his sister doing with the guys?? and what she meant by saving her from his own family?? Why will someone in his family want to hurt Panchi??

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Jiju, you sure you'll be fine.." Omisha asked Viaan worried standing in front of Anya's room with the boys leaning on the walls

"yeah, I think I can manage and Ansh's room is just beside me. So, I can wake him up if I need something" Viaan reassured Omisha, who didn't look at all reassured and look at Ansh with scrutiny

"Jiju, Ansh bhai will get you lost here like he is in bhool bhulaiya. Call me if you need anything alright" she told the boys strictly as they nodded their head obediently.

"Alright, good night guys and Anya di said she'll get your dresses delivered"

"okay, goodnight" all of them chorused together as they went to the rooms.

Ro and Ansh were sharing Ansh's room while Viaan and Savvy were sharing Anya's room. Viaan, Ro and Ansh went inside the room but Savvy followed Misha towards her solace. They entered a large ball room filled with various music instruments lying on the sides but Misha didn't stay in the large room. She walked towards the glass door at the end of room, leading to an open large balcony decorated with various flower pots and vines wrapped around the pillars as she flopped down heavily on the swing placed there and he settled beside her. Both of them didn't speak for long, sat their just star gazing.

"Nervous for tomorrow" Savvy asked her breaking the comfortable silence around them

"I think I can hear my heart drumming even now" she told him, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"Don't be, everything will go as per the plan" he told her a reassuring smile on his lips as his eyes warm eyes soften a little bit like molten chocolate.

"hope so... I'm just having a bad feeling, like she have another ace hidden somewhere" she informed him genuinely worried about how it all will be end, will everything scatter like a sandcastle or they'll manage saving their castle from thoroughly breaking.

"We will use a wild card then" Savvy told her as he looked at the twinkling stars, his eyes twinkling just like the stars

"I'm sure we will, it's late you should sleep you know" she told him looking at the dark clear sky

"So should you like that witch mentioned and please let me know if I'm hurting you, if my hold is too tight or something, alright." Savvy informed her softly, knowingly.

"Need to make it seem real, don't we" she told him in a sing song voice

"Still, don't want to hurt you for that matter" he told her stubbornly, his mother's heart and stubbornness shining in his eyes.

"we will see and you should really go now or someone will spot us together" she warned him

"yeah, I'm going now and partner don't go falling in love with me,alright." he told her teasingly as he went back whistling to himself as she stared at his retreating figure with her warm brimming eyes.

( their bg music : 

Ooooh Ho Ho...
Kis Tarah Chheenega Aa
Mujh Se Ye Jahaan Tumhe
Tum Bhi Ho Main
Kya Fiqar Ab Humein
Tum Ho Mere Liye
Mere Liye ho tum yun)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maya listen to me na, beta" the palacting voice of the man echoed in the room

"But Shakti Uncle you said I'll be Omav's wife" Maya said angrily as she sat around the mess that was once her room.

"I know beta, I know what I said" Shakti told her in a loving tone as she sent him an angry look

"Beta, your father was my very good friend and after his demise I've raised you as my own child, I've always thought of you as my own child. do you think I'll do anything bad for you?? Think yourself na beta Omav didn't even meet you when you went to visit him the hospital. I know it's because of Anya even your career is in doom because of her so think how much you'll profit by getting Ansh's as yours. Ansh is the leading superstar in bollywood, his father also the well known king of bollywood your career will be smooth sailing and Ansh will inherit both Kapoor's and Oberoi's property so think profit and just profit for you that's why I'm telling you make Ansh yours forget Omav" Shakti made her see what a gold mine Ansh as the light bulb of Maya's mind ignited

"I understand uncle, I won't disappoint you" Maya promised Shakti, a winning glint in her eyes

"I know beta, be prepared for tomorrow and remind Mukti, to take care of Savvy for us" Shakti reminded her with a fatherly smile on his face

"I'll, Savvy won't stand any chance against Mukti's beauty but what about Viaan, uncle. Will we let Anya go like this even after everything she did?? Everything she did to me??"Maya asked Shakti with watery sad face

"No, not at all child....We have made apt preparations for her too. You concentrate on your future, leave the rest on us" Shakti told her as he disconnected the call, thinking I'm doing all this for you Jhanvi, only you my love. I can do anything for you. I'll do everything I've too, to place your grandson on that throne. He'll rule just as you wish.

....to be continued.....

Hello guys, so from here we are moving fastly to the endgame of this story. The last arc of the story has began from here. so, I hope you enjoyed this part and I'll update soon.

And please check my new Ishqbaaz story. It's called I'll be yours forever. Please check it out and tell me what you think the pairings are Shivika, Rikara, Rumya and Mishana and it'll be also be rich in obros bonding and it's something different I'm trying and hope you all will support and enjoy it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

65.2K 6.6K 44
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...
81.8K 4.1K 29
No Description 😉 It's a Short Story!! 1 #Oberoifamily (12/4/19) 11 #anika (30/3/19) 17 #Omkara (12/4/19) 27 #Gauri (12/4/19) 85 #Shivaay (12/4/19...
347K 24.9K 74
Cover Credits to @luckykr13 Omkara Singh Oberoi, The youngest CEO of Oberoi Industries at the age of 26 and the most eligible bachelor, every maiden...
109K 6.2K 24
It all started a few days after Shivaay was shot in the Lohri incident. Pinky still hated Anika. RuMya's marriage was exposed and they had a fight ov...