Dreams: Rewritten | Ninjago R...

By WriterAgreste

[Major editing in process] In the land of Ninjago, people aren't always good, some are bad, others can fit i... More

Standing At Cliff's Edge
To Leave Behind
Paper On The Wind
Razed With The Rubble
A Rude Awakening
Not All Who Slither, Lie
Perfect Recipe For Mischief
In For A Shock
Few Centimetres Apart
Unwilling Rollercoaster Rides
Between Sons & Fathers
Eyes of White-Hot Flame
Into The Serpent's Den
From Bad To Worse
Actions Have Their Consequences
Ninja ''Survive'' Real Life
Landlubbers Beware
Danger of the DoppelgΓ€ngers
Speed, I Am Speed.
Woes of Finite Youth
What Broken Bones?
Paper Beats Rock
Retrieving The Scroll
Within The Undercurrent
It's MiCole Jackson!
Ticking Life Away
Sunglow Brilliance
Sweet Tea
Rebooted: The Bacteria Strikes Back
Storm of Emotion
Bruised
Storytime With Acidicus
The Digiverse
Arcturus
Space Ninja
Farewell
Purity, Virtue & Innocence
An Invitation
Snake Obsessed Dude
Lightning Vs Earth
Sister Versus Sister
Secret Alliances
Slither As Fast As You Can
Power Thief
Escape Attempt
The Greatest Enemy: Fear
Fight For Peace
The Moment He Waited For
Spooky Reasons
Ronin, I've Come To Bargain
Spooky Scary Temple
Ice-Scream
Writers of Destiny
Utterly Riddled
Reverse
Queen of the Waves
Tea Time
Hi & Good Bi
Fame to Framed
Cat, Mouse & Fox
Behind Bars
Hexed
Checkmate
A ''Normal'' Day
Wishin'
Replacement Ninja Team, ASSEMBLE!
Nadakhan Will Pay
Day of the Departed
Memes and Ham Sandwiches
A Master's Secret Revealed
Blackout
Scrap Thieves
A Slow-Mo Fight
Attack on Temple
Risky Decisions
Stop, Wait a Minute
The Boiling Tea- I Mean Sea
It's Rewind Time
Enter Princess Pasta Hair
Simps and Explosions
The White Oleander
I Have Changed, Like You
You've Been Hacked
Quiet Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
If She Breathes-

It's a Trap

3.2K 117 416
By WriterAgreste

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sia - Elastic Heart

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:19 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

But there were so many red flags

Now another one bites the dust

And let's be clear, I trust no one

You did not break me

I'm still fighting for peace

---

At the tea shop in the middle of nowhere, Steep Wisdom, the ninja prepared a defence system against ghosts.

Zane put up a sign. ''There. That should keep customers away. "Closed for renovations."'' 

The Fire Ninja set up a bucket of water on top of the door. ''More like fortifications. If Morro and his ghouls show up here looking to steal the Sword of Sanctuary, they won't know what hit them.'' Kai replied.

Cole and (Y/n) walked through the door, unaware of the bucket. The Master of Illusion's ears twitched, and she quickly tackled Cole out the way, saving both of them.

The water splashed on the spot where they just were, almost making them poof if (Y/n) hadn't been so quick to act.  Before their situation could get awkward, (Y/n) stood up, helping the fellow ghost to his feet. 

''Thank you,'' Cole said with a smile. 

''No problem.'' (Y/n) replied, and she then looked at Kai.

''Careful, you know not all of us are immune to water. And I for one would like to stick around long enough for Misako and Sensei to figure out the last clue.'' Cole told the Fire Ninja, and the two walked over to him. 

 ''We got Cyclon-do, we got the sword, now they just have to figure out where the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master is,'' Jay replied, using bamboo to cover the water stream.

''Let's hope they figure it out soon. I don't know how long we'll be able to hold out.'' Kai told him.

Inside the tea shop, Wu and Misako were figuring out the last clue.

''We know the skull represents his tomb,'' Wu told Misako, taking the symbol on a piece of paper off the wall.

''But from everything that was ever written about it, there's nothing in Ninjago that matches its description. Where is it? The clues are all right here, but what are we missing?'' Misako questioned, poring over her notes.

The Old Man sighed. ''We mustn't give up. If Morro finds it first and takes the Realm Crystal, I'd hate to think what would happen next.'' He replied.

Back outside, someone had tripped the tripwire, alerting the ninja.

''The early-detection warning system,'' Misako spoke.

 ''Intruder!'' Kai shouted.

''Let him have it. Pull!'' Jay ordered.

The loaded with water balloon catapults were unleashed, bringing havoc upon the unfortunate one who was actually the Postman.

The Postman sighed. ''No wonder you're going out of business.''

''No, you're the one going out of business.'' Jay retorted. ''Heh, who sends letters anymore?''

''Guys, he's right. It says he's gonna shut us down unless we drum up some business.'' Porcupine told the others, reading the letter.

''Well, don't tell Ronin. If this place is worthless, he won't stick around and we need all the help we can get. Come on, we're gonna need more water balloons.'' Cake Devourer whispered.

---

Meanwhile, the Thief whistled as he cleaned R.E.X, with Nya trying to control her element.

 ''Come on, Nya. Become the water, reverse the flow.'' She told herself, focusing on the water droplets, and nothing happened, making her sigh. ''Ugh!''

''Giving up already?'' Ronin asked.

''Course not. Sensei thinks if I get over my fear of failure, I'll be able to control the water. Sure, I made it rain when I wasn't even paying attention, but here I can't seem to stop a single drop. Ugh.'' Nya replied, glaring at the water drop as it fell.

''Wanna know about failure, should've asked me. Heck, I made a career out of it. Word of advice: don't try so hard. You can't fail if you don't care.'' Ronin replied, scooping some water into a bucket.

 ''Don't try? What sort of backwards advice is that?'' Nya asked. ''Of course, I'm gonna try hard. That's how one excels and—''

''Speaking of backwards...'' The Bounty Hunter replied, pointing behind her where the droplets were flowing backwards. 

''Oh my gosh! I'm doing it. I'm really doing it!'' The Water Ninja exclaimed.

Ronin chuckled as he walked back to R.E.X. ''Like I said, don't care so much. Usually, when someone wants something too badly, they'll trip over their own feet.'' 

 ''Wow!'' Nya exclaimed.

''Huh?'' Ronin's hand let go of the wash brush, which fell into the bucket, tipping it over and spilling its contents.

''Can he hear you?'' Morro asked Bansha.

''Oh, he can hear me.'' The Screaming Ghost Lady replied.

''Tell him it's time to pay his debt. Tell him to bring me the sword.'' The Master of Wind told her.

The Thieving Bounty Hunter searched for the sword, looking under a shelf as he tried to find it.

 ''Thanks for gathering on short notice,'' Misako spoke.

''Looking for something?'' Kai asked Ronin as he popped up from behind the counter.

''Ha, just making sure the tea blends are in alphabetical order. Yup, A to Z, heh.'' The Thief replied nervously, pretending he was checking all was in order.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes in suspicion of his unusually weird behaviour, making her wonder what was going on.

''So you figured out where the tomb is?'' Jay asked.

''Not yet, but we think we know how to locate it.'' The Old Woman replied.

The Thief then attempted to sneak away, only to be faced by Wu, who continued on not all suspicious. ''Oh! Hey, hehe.'' Ronin said, backing away.

''Zane?'' Misako asked, and Zane's Falcon projected the skull image. Wu clapped his hands, making the lights turn off.  ''To bring you up to date, the skull symbol refers to the tomb's entrance.'' She informed the others.

''We also know my father's resting site, where the Realm Crystal resides, is protected by three deadly tests designed to keep anyone unworthy away, and only the Sword of Sanctuary can see past its riddles,'' Wu added.

''Yeah, but where is it?'' Cole questioned.

''We started to wonder if the scroll and sword combined held a secret. That's when Kai reminded us there was a map on the back of the scroll a—'' Misako started.

''And if you use the sword on the map, the blade's reflection will reveal the tomb's location.'' Kai interrupted.

''Exactly.'' The old woman replied.

''Which means we'll have to get our hands on that map,'' Cole told the others.

Ronin took his maroon rice hat and walked out of the tea shop, walking over to the shed. ''Aah.'' When the Thief opened the sword case, he found it gone.

''Something about what you said stuck with me,'' Nya said, pointing the Sword of Sanctuary at him, sitting on a bucket.

''Oh, yeah. And what's that?'' Ronin asked.

''That you don't care. If you don't, why are you here? Sure, this tea shop could potentially help you pay off your debt in time. Or, you could speed things up by just giving them the sword in return for your cursed soul.'' Nya questioned him.

''So, where does that leave us?'' The Thief asked.

''I don't need the sword to tell me where this is going,'' Nya replied.

The two started to fight, with Nya having the advantage as she had the sword. That was before Ronin snatched it off her, running out of the shed and leaving Nya in the sword case.

''He's getting away with the sword!'' The Water Ninja shouted.

Ronin found himself face to face with the ninja. ''Huh? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.''

(Y/n) cracked her knuckles. ''I don't know, maybe both?''

''How would that work-'' Jay and Kai tripped the tripwire, activating the traps. Kai fell into the water, while Cole and (Y/n) backed away to avoid getting splashed, accidentally pushing Zane into a catapult, and the Lightning Ninja got hit by a water balloon, while the two ghost ninja had to avoid the water balloons which were thrown at them.

''Haha! That was way too easy!'' Ronin exclaimed, before seeing Nya come out of the shed and try to attack him, but he avoided her attack, jumping on Kai's head, and seeing Zane land on Jay, he went to escape only to see Misako and Wu holding their weapons facing him.

''We're not gonna let you get away!'' The old woman said, holding her sword at him. 

Ronin grinned, knowing he was going to win. He looked in the reflection of the sword to see that Wu was about to attack him, so he quickly parried with his sword, throwing him into Misako.

The old woman swung her sword, but he jumped onto the counter, deflecting their hits. He then swung his sword, slicing the herbs and making it difficult to see. ''Oh, now that's a nice blend. We should fight more often.''  He said as he escaped, whistling to R.E.X and closing the door behind him.

Kai then used Airjitzu as R.E.X flew into the air, but didn't get high enough to reach it before falling back down. ''Aah! He's getting away. To the Bounty!''

''Are we sure that's the wisest choice?'' Wu asked, jumping into the air before summoning his dragon. ''Care for a ride?'' He asked Misako, offering his hand.

''I thought you'd never ask.'' The old woman replied, taking his hand and getting onto the head of the dragon.

Wu's dragon threw the two into the air, catching them on its back before flying away to catch up to R.E.X.

The Destiny's Bounty appeared behind the two, with the ninja holding onto the ladder to the Crow's Nest, seeing Ronin's flying vehicle in the distance.

''He's fast,'' Wu said.

''You're faster,'' Misako told him.

 ''Let's get him, boy! Hyah!'' The old man shouted as the dragon flew faster, eventually catching up to R.E.X only to find it empty, with no sign of Ronin.  

''He's not aboard the ship,'' Misako said, surprised.

''It's a trick!'' Wu replied as the dragon pulled away from Ronin's flying vehicle.

''Then where did Ronin go?'' Kai asked.

---

Nya stood beside a river looking at her reflection. Just as she was about to leave, she heard Ronin whistling as he sailed down the stream on a small boat. She turned around and ran after him, struggling to keep up.

 ''Stop!'' The Water Ninja shouted.

''Yeah, right.'' Ronin replied, glancing behind at her.

''Why are you doing this?'' Nya asked.

''You know why. Giving Morro the sword is the only thing that'll save me.'' The Thief answered.

''He'll never hold up his end of the bargain. You can't trust him.'' The Water Ninja replied.

''I have to. It's my only shot.'' Ronin told her.

Nya stopped, panting as she caught her breath. She then narrowed her eyes, slowly raising her hands. ''Become the water. Become the water. Become the water.'' She told herself, and soon Ronin found the boat slowing, with a log floating past easily passing his boat. ''Reverse the flow, Nya.''

''You got to be kidding me.'' Ronin said, looking back at the Water Ninja. The water began flowing towards her, and he attempted to use the paddle to propel himself away from Nya, and when that didn't work he shifted the sail so that the wind could carry him forward. 

''Face it, Nya. You're not strong enough. You care too much. I'm sorry, Nya. I wish it never had to come to this.'' He told her as he sailed away.

The girl began pounding the ground in rage as the thief got away with the Sword of Sanctuary.

---

''Good evening.'' Morro greeted Ronin as he walked into the room, a smug smile on his face as he sat on his throne.

Ripped green fabric draped from the ceiling, with green lanterns dimly lighting the small room.

''And goodnight,'' Goultar said as the Thief turned to leave.

''Heh, I like what you've done with the place. Pretty gusty making your hideout right here in Stiix. With this much water, they'd never come looking for you here.'' Ronin told him.

''I've never been afraid of anything,'' Morro claimed.

The Puffy Potsticker Loving Ghost examined the sword. ''The sword is no fake.'' He said, giving it to the Master of Wind.

''Huh. For once, the crook makes good.'' He then walked over to a table and stabbed the sword on the map. He walked around the table, looking in the reflection of the sword. ''Ha! The Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.'' Morro said, seeing the 'x'.

''Now what about my soul?'' Ronin questioned. ''The deal was you'd remove the curse and free me.''

''You can have your soul, but the deal has changed. I want the Ninja too, especially (Y/n).'' The Master of Wind told the thief.

''Whoa, now hold on. A deal's a deal but what so you care about the Ninja? I thought you said you weren't afraid of them.'' Ronin told him.

 ''I'm not. But our Preeminent requires certain...safeguards.'' Morro told him.

The ghosts laughed manically, surrounding the Thief.

 ''Forget it. I'll keep my cursed soul. The sword's one thing but my friends are another. And (Y/n) is someone entirely different.'' He added the last part under his breath.

''Since when do you have friends?'' Bansha asked, and the other ghosts laughed at him again.

Ronin turned to leave, but Ghoultar grabbed his arm, preventing him from leaving.

 ''Where do you think you're going?'' Morro questioned. ''We still have a need for you. The Realm Crystal will be mine.''

---

Back at Steep Wisdom, the team had gathered.

''Well, obviously he's taken the sword to Morro,'' Jay told the others.

''But where's Morro?'' Zane asked. ''He could be anywhere.''

''I'm hoping it's not underwater...'' (Y/n) replied, a worried look on her face. Remo looked at her from the counter, and she patted his scales, making her hand solid just to pat him.

''Look, Nya, I know you're not a Ninja yet, but if you're gonna be one of us—'' The Earth Ninja told her.

''I'm sorry. I should've told you when I first suspected Ronin would steal it.'' Nya replied.

''Enough! We all knew the path to save Lloyd was never going to be a straight line. We were all fooled by Ronin but that doesn't make us fools. At a time like this, we mustn't butt heads but put our heads together.'' Wu told the ninja.

The Lightning Ninja snickered. ''I'm sorry. You said "butt heads."'' He said, giggling.

The Falcon squawked, projecting a message from ''Ronin''.

''I can't talk loud, but I wanted to let you know, Nya, you were right. Morro didn't hold his end of the bargain. And Misako was right too. The scroll and sword did reveal the tomb. I know where it's located. I know you don't have the sword, but I know you can beat them to the tomb.'' He told the group, before gasping. ''They're coming.''

''Where is it? Where's the tomb?'' Jay asked.

''The Caves of Despair! The tomb is in Caves of Despair!'' ''Ronin'' told them before the message cut off. 

''Caves of Despair?'' Wu asked. ''We've been there. I don't remember seeing any tomb.''

''But there are still miles of unexplored mines. It could be there.'' Misako replied.

''But why should we believe him?'' Nya questioned. ''It could be a trap.''

''We don't have the scroll and we don't have the sword. With Lloyd's life at stake, what other choice do we have?'' Kai asked the others, who nodded in agreement.

''We're in,'' Cole said.

''Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. What good will it do us if it's all just a setup?'' The Water Ninja asked the others, a worried look on her face.

''The Ninja are right. Even a misstep could be a step in the right direction. We cannot afford to do nothing. The Ninja will go. As for Nya, you're still not ready.'' Wu told her, making her groan.

''Your time will come, remember the scroll.'' (Y/n) said, and she nodded, slightly reassured. The others walked out of the tea shop, with the Water Ninja watching as they left.

---

''It's a wrap,'' Ghoultar said.

The Spooky Ghosts laughed as the Master of Wind released the Thief from his possession. Ronin grunted as he fell to the floor, with Morro laughing as he appeared.

Ronin groaned, struggling to rise. ''Pretty good impersonation. But they'll never buy it was me.''

''We shall see,'' Morro replied, a smirk on his face.

Lloyd watched from behind the bars of his cage. ''You're no Green Ninja. The Green Ninja would never need to lie.'' The Green Bean told him.

''Oh, you won't be the Green Ninja for long. Save your strength, because I'll be needing it. Prepare for a voyage. We head to the tomb at dawn.'' The Spooky Master of Wind said, looking up at him.

''What about Ronin?'' Soul Archer asked.

''Leave him. He's worthless now.'' Morro replied. Ronin lay curled up on the floor, shivering.

---

The ninja travelled to the Caves of Despair.

''The Caves of Despair,'' Kai said to the others.

''This is where we first came for the Golden Weapons. It's like everything has come full circle.'' Cole told the others.

''Don't say that. Full circle means it's coming to an end, and I don't want to hear that before I go into the Caves of Despair, one of my least favourite words. How do we even know the tomb's in there?'' Jay asked.

''Searching for clues,'' Pixal spoke, scanning their surroundings to find a crudely-carved skull.

''The third symbol,'' Kai said, looking at it.

''Good enough for me. Let's go.'' Jay replied.

(Y/n) was the last one to walk in, but noticed a green figure in the corner of her eye. She turned around, only to see no one. She narrowed her eyes, deciding to keep her guard up.

''There's another symbol,'' Jay said, spotting another skull on an upturned minecart.

''Huh. Looks like it only gets darker the deeper in we go.'' Cole replied.

Kai saw five lanterns. ''Then it's a good thing we have a little light.''

''Wait! What if this is one of the tests?'' The Earth Ninja asked the others.

Motormouth gasped. ''Yeah, Sensei said the tomb was gonna be protected by three deadly tests. Maybe if we pick the wrong lantern...''

Kai carefully picked up the lantern, and nothing happened. ''Ha! Nope, just a lantern.''

The others grabbed one, but Jay looked reluctant, not all reassured by Kai's claim. He then picked it up, closing his eyes and opening them when the same old nothing happened. ''Like I thought, just another lantern. Wait!''

 ''Looks like there was a cave-in,'' Kai said, looking at a rock that had supposedly fallen.

Jay sniffed the air. ''Ugh! What's that smell?'' He asked, covering his mouth with his hand.

''My senses pick up traces of Kethanol, a highly flammable gas released from deep well mining,'' Zane informed the others.

''Sure. Bet that's what all Nindroids say.'' Cole replied.

 ''If you're implying that smell came from me—'' Zane started.

''Look! Some of these rocks appear to have been recently moved. Maybe Morro's already been through here. Ash. Everything here has been burned. Perhaps one of the traps?'' Kai questioned the others.

They then walked further into the cave, before seeing the Kethanol geyser.

''The Kethanol geyser. We cannot stay long. It might ignite again at any moment.'' The Nindroid told the others.

''Look,'' Cole said, walking over to something.

''Whoa,'' Jay said as they saw a skeleton. ''Ew! You think it's him?''

''The First Spinjitzu Master. Uh, but where's the Realm Crystal?'' Kai asked the others.

''That is not the First Spinjitzu Master. It's the Master of Wind. These are the remains of Morro's mortal body.'' Zane replied, moving a folded part of the poncho to reveal a symbol.

(Y/n) grabbed a rock, and edged closer to the skeleton. She then poked it, snickering. 

Jay looked horrified. ''Don't do that, he'll probably come for us!'' 

''All the more reason to do so.'' The Master of Illusion replied with a grin. ''Then I can kick his ghostly butt.''

''It is trap! Now you suffer same fate!'' Ghoultar spoke, using his scythe to cause a cave-in, and blocking their way out.

''There's no way out. If this was a test, I think we certainly failed it.'' Kai told the others.

The Lightning Ninja coughed. ''And all this gas is making me a little lightheaded.'' He added.

''This cavern is a virtual oven. If those geysers decide to ignite, we'll be cooked.'' Cole replied.

''Pixal has located an opening. The cave-in must have created a gap.'' Zane informed the others.

''Oh, but a gap to where? For all we know, it could be a dead-end and for the record, that's another one of my least favourite words. "Dead end."'' Jay said.

''Too late!'' The Earth Ninja said, looking down at the geyser before grabbing a boulder, using it to block the geyser. 

''Cole, no!'' The nindroid shouted.

''Ha, solved that problem.'' Cake Devourer replied, sitting down.

 ''Correction, you made it worse. Now the pressure will compact the explosion, multiplying the damage tenfold.'' Zane replied.

''Oh, what are you trying to say?'' Jay questioned.

''When that rock goes, every cave in a 10-mile radius will be filled with a wall of fire so hot, it'll incinerate everything in its path.'' The Ice Ninja told him.

''Guess we better get hot on our heels,'' Kai replied.

''Cyclon-do!'' Jay exclaimed as everyone Cyclondo'ed/ Airjitzued their way outta there. 

They then ran through the tunnel, knowing that the geyser could explode at any second.

''Hurry!'' Zane urged the others as they ran. The geyser exploded, and a wall of fire appeared behind them.

''Go, go, go!'' Kai said as they hopped into the hole, landing in a minecart, and it then started to move.

''Great, now what? How do we stop this thing?'' Jay asked the others, looking down at the minecart's wheels.

''There's no brake...'' (Y/n) said, sighing.

They screamed as the minecart sped up, up, down, around a corner, the ninja held on tight.

''Obstacle.'' Pixal warned as a partly twisted minecart track came into view.

Screaming as they were tossed into the air and landing in the cart, Jay found himself hanging on for dear life on the side of the cart, running as he struggled to keep up.

''Almost got you,'' Kai said, about to pull him into the cart, but Jay lost his grip, luckily Zane caught him, pulling him back into the minecart.

''Watch it,'' Zane told him.

The Lightning Ninja caught sight of Ghoultar, who stood in the middle of the track, holding up his scythe as they came into view. Jay then threw his Aeroblade, making the Puffy Potsticker Loving Ghost poof. ''Haha, I caught it, guys! I caught it!'' He said as he caught the giant deepstone shuriken.

''Looks like we're coming to a dead end!'' Cole shouted.

''Oh, there's that word again. Never say that word! Aah! What do I do? What do I do?'' Jay asked the others.

''Use the Aeroblade for brakes.'' Zane told him. He did what he was told, but nothing happened.

 ''It almost feels like we're going faster!'' Jay shouted.

 ''Whoa! Aaah!'' The ninja said as they fell towards a pool of lava.

Then, R.E.X appeared, unravelling its ladder and the ninja grabbed it and held on.

''Haha! I could kiss Ronin! After I clobber him for getting us into this mess.'' Cole told the others.

They climbed inside the vehicle, only to find him not there.

''Oh, oh, oh. Autopilot! Course he's too scared to show his face.'' Jay said.

Ronin appeared on the screen in front of the ninja. ''Hey, Ninja. If you're getting this message, I'm sure you have some choice words for me.'' 

''Haha! You've got that right!'' The Earth Ninja said.

 ''But I want to tell you, that wasn't me who sent you to this trap. I was under the control of Morro. I know you think I'm a crook by taking the sword, and I wanna make things right by offering my airship, R.E.X., as a peace offering. I know it's not what you had in mind, but I've remotely entered the location of the tomb. The real one this time.'' He told them, showing a map of the Endless Sea. 

''Look at that. The reason Misako never found the tomb in Ninjago was because it was never there in the first place. It's under the ocean.'' Kai replied.

 ''Great.'' (Y/n) said sarcastically, crossing her arms.

''Morro has a head start, but R.E.X. should get you straight there in a jiff. And if it's any consolation, this'll be the last you see of me. If Nya wants to know a reason, tell her it's because I care. And (Y/n), if you're there, have a nice life.'' He added the last part jokingly. ''Okay. Good luck. And go make things right.''

''Looks like we're headed to the tomb. Time to buckle up.'' Kai said.

Wow, Ronin :o

As always, don't forget to vote, comment and share this story if you love it!

It helps to leave a nice comment :)

Have a great day, or night, wherever you are!

See ya Bookworms.

WriterAgreste, over & out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 65 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...
1.7K 56 12
The Ninja you know of are no longer capable of being the heroes Ninjago deserves, it's up to the next generation to control their newfound powers and...
37.5K 1.2K 47
π™ˆπ™Šπ™π˜Όπ™‡ π™Šπ™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π™” [first book in the π™Žπ™Šπ™‰π™‚π™Ž π™Šπ™ π˜Ώπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ƒ series] Nine teenagers in high school - completely normal, that is, u...
21.1K 646 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...