Various RPs That Me And My Fr...

By Aleemie2

I thought maybe someone else would be interested in these story bits. Warnings for NSFW and self harm. The dr... More

EeepZaDrRolePlay
EeepZaDrRolePlay2
EeepZaDrRolePlay3
EeepZaDrRolePlay4
Pesterlogs1
Pesterlogs2
Pesterlogs3
Pesterlogs4
MeepHomesmutBois (continuation of Pesterlogs4)
Meephomesmutbois2

EeepZaDrRolePlay5

33 0 0
By Aleemie2

Dib fell to his knees , glad he stopped talking , gaz starts to calm down " oh my god " that's not what she expected to hear today

//

Zim licks Dib's hand, he wants it off his face.

//

Dib shudders quickly pulling his hand away , he was sweaty , gaz sits on the couch " you guys are so weird " she says smiling smugly , dib doesnt look at her " sh-shut up "

//

"Zim is sorry. I cannot stop when I am flustered...",

//

Dib Pat's zims head " its...its okay " dib cant catch his breath , gaz looks at him " you need a filter dont you "

//

Zim stays silent, trying to leave space for Dib to explain.

//

Dib looks at gaz " hes fine , he just doesnt exactly have impulse control " dib Pat's zim still breathing heavily, he didn't know why he freaked out , gaz rolled her eyes and faced both of them " okay well , I have to go back home so, cya " she gets up and heads for the door , dib walks up " hold on " dib hugs gaz " thanks for visiting " she hesitantly hugged back " yeah yeah , I'll be back later " she kinda backed up and opened the door " cya zim .." she leaves

//

Zim settles down. He flips down on the couch, effectively exhausted.

//

Dib looks at zim and sighed walking over and sitting on the floor next to the couch rubbing his face on zim

//

Zim petted Dib's hair.

//

Dib was still sweating and breathing heavily, maybe it was a panic attack and hes getting off of it , but the things zim said ran on loop in his head , he closed his eyes his face purple ( bird: HEE HEE me: shut UUUUUUPPPPOPPPPPAAAAAHHH)

//

Zim looks at Dib. "Do...do you want to see it?",

//

Dib opens one of his eyes " ..see what..?.." he looks at him in question

//

Zim looks away for a moment. "...my genitalia..",

//

dib shot up , and then stops , he didn't mean to do that , he looks at zim " w-why do you ask...I-I mean why would you ask that" dib facepalms feeling stupid , his face burning up

//

Zim kneads his hands together. "Well...Zim has never had a sexual experience before...that..", he looks at Dib. "I did not know I would faint.",

//

Dib looks at him " it..it was fine , also not gonna lie...that was my first sexual experiance as well...." he smiled awkwardly ( OWO's intensely X3)

//

Zim reaches out toward Dib and cups his face, slowly initiating a deep kiss.

//

Dib sinks into the kiss , holding zims face

//

Zim puts his other hand on Dib's back and bends him backwards slowly.

//

Dib grabs zim and brings him down fully to were he is ( b he was on the couch still XD )

//

Zim straddles Dib's torso, still very much bending him down. He wonders how far he can get his tongue into Dib's body briefly, then concludes it could be dangerous.

//

Dibs hand trails up to zims antennae, stroking it lightly

//

Zim twitches slightly, that's it, he's gonna try. He separates from Dib. "Human, take a deep breath and hold it.", Zim reconnects them violently. He starts sliding his tongue down Dib's throat.

//

Dibs eyes widened and he choked , he was mentally freaking out , just watching , he was confused , scared and odly into it, his face burning up

//

Zim pushed further, he could feel Dib's racing pulse in his throat. He tasted something disgusting and cringed, he was inside Dib's stomach. He licked around and watched Dib squirm.

//

Dib could feel his tongue in his stomach and squirmed, he was gagging and just stared at zim confused , he was so confused about himself and what's happening , his eyes rolled back and he winced , this was one of the weirdest things he has ever done ( gwoss)

//

Zim slowly, agonizing so, pulls his tongue out of Dib's body. Savoring every twitch and gag that the boy gives.

//

Dib gasped when the tongue was out of his body and started coughing and huffing , putting a hand on his throat looking at zim , an uncontrolled orgasmic look in his eyes ( god imma go commit neck rope now ByE)

//

Zim looked feral, he loved the feeling of Dib's heart pounding against his tongue, and the way his stomach trembled when it was licked, and how Dib's eyes lolled into the back of his head from the lack of oxygen. He wanted to feel again, so he placed his hand on Dib's chest.

//

Dib looked zim in the eye , wondering what could possibly be next (oof , I'm the short seller now )(I used that wrong XD)

//

Zim was full of curiosity and desire. What would happen if Dib was brought to climax while being suffocated? Zim pushed Dib onto the ground, holding a hand over his nose and mouth, preventing any air from getting in. He moves his other hand to Dib's jugular vein.

//

Dib looked at zim wide eyed , realizing he couldn't breath , his heart is raceing his chest moving drastically, he was into it but the lack of air frightens him , he becomes weak and shakey , it getting hard for him to focus ( I'm dieing inside QwQ)

//

Zim feels Dib's pulse quicken from the realization that he was being suffocated. He brings his mouth to Dib's ear. "Do not worry. I will not let you die, I just want to experiment with your fragile human body. I want to see how much it can take.", Zim begins grinding on Dib's crotch, keeping one hand over his face and the other on his pulse.

//

Dib twitched because of the sudden friction and he winced , he felt light headed , and he rolls back his eyes , his brows colliding , he wasnt sure he could take it , he squirmed ( Q>Q)

//

Zim continued grinding. He noticed a PVC about a minute into this endeavor. He made Dib's heart skip and that drove him wild. Dib squirmed underneath him. Tallest, he was so hot like this, submissive and powerless, like a wad of clay. Zim could do whatever he wanted, because of the PAK, once Dib got to the brink of death, it would just regulate his bodily functions and he'd be right as rain. Theoretically, Dib couldn't die unless there was major damage done to his organs, so Zim could suffocate him all day with no backlash.

//

Dibs chest started to burn , he unvolentaraly keeps trying to inhale though he knows its not working , he was on the verge of climax , he trys to hold it back though ( I dont know what I'm doing do I, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

//

Zim sees the pure ecstasy on Dib's face and grinds into him harder, his pulse starting to falter and his chest convulsing violently.

//

Dib couldn't take it anymore , his back arched , reaching climaxed , wincing , ( dib painted the inside of his pant :p I hate you not really) he felt like he was going to pass out ( god kill me , strike me dead were I stan-..sit....eeeehhhhhh)( han having a crisis 2019)

//

Zim stopped moving. He kept hands firm though, he felt Dib's heart skip lethally. The boy was even beginning to lose his color. Zim waited a few seconds and moved his hands away, knowing that even though Dib could now breath, his heart would fail in any normal situation. Luckily he had irken technology attached to his body, so he'd be fine after his heart started up again.

//

Dib gasped the burn feeling worse and he gripped his chest hyperventalateing , just laying there shaking, gripping his chest paaiiinnnn ( XD I hate myself )

//

Zim gets close "Calm, Dib... The PAK will fix you. Relish in this feeling... Being so close to death is exhilarating~",

//

Dib looked at zim , any other time he would call zim insane but , he trusted that and actually enjoyed it , which is obvious considering ( owo ) and he tried to calm down , he still clenched his chest , his face fully purple ( TUMS)

//

Zim placed his antennae against Dib's chest and listened while his heart tried desperately to keep it's rhythm. He had done this, he had done this to Dib. It made him feel powerful.

//

Dib was still inhaling pools of oxygen, trying to relax , was he going to die again?

//

Zim listened intently, as he moved Dib's hand up to the base of his antenna. "Do not worry, the PAK will regulate your heart rate in a moment..",

//

The PAK started to work , dib got shivers as the PAK does its thing , he looks at were his hand is and starts to stroke zims antennae ( this rp left me a hot mess after school and i hate u for it )

//

Zim bites his lip and let's Dib recover. As he does, Zim lays on his back. He looks up at Dib, carnell. "It's Zim's turn now. Give me your worst, human~",

//

Dib looked at zim , wide eyed and extreamly flustered, this was...new I guess , he just stared unsure what to do , this was all new , he didn't know were to starts , or how to starts , god what did he get himself into , he moves and shudders because the inside of his pants are still wet and he didnt know if that was good , damn that means I gotta shower again is what he thought still a bit frozen unsure of what to do , I mean , there was zim , laying in front of him , and he couldn't move , thoughts running through his head in a panicked fury ( its crisis time , and time for bad writing from me beacause idk what I'm doing)

//

Zim began pulling his hoodie off, not wanting to get it dirty. He didn't take his eyes off Dib as he did so.

//

(#crisis)dib went closer to zim , leaning over top of him "so....your sure about this..?....."

//

Zim lifts his head and licks Dib's face. "Yes",

//

Dib had a bit of an unsure look of his own , but without much hesitation his lips collided with zims ( HEE HEE )(*dies*)

//

Zim grabs Dib's face. (Owo)

//

Dib breaks the kiss and moves down to zims neck , stroking both of his antennae ( owo?)

//

Zim let's out a huff, guiding Dib's hands to the most sensitive parts of his antennae.

//

Dib backed away a bit and looked at zim , testing that part of his antennae

//

Zim mewls in pleasure. He can't help but lose his dominant composure.

//

Dib smirks and continues to do that , he moves his way down zims beautiful body ( #self loathing)

//

Zim is on cloud 9, holy shit. "D-Dib~♡",

//

Dib used one of his hands grab zims leg ( u know the under the knee area , the end of your thigh area? Yeah, that part of the leg) and he eventually did the same thing with the other , stopped teasing zims antennae, looking at him ( eeehhhh)

//

Zim admittedly missed the touch, he looked at Dib with lust in his eyes.

//

Dib was still unsure of this whole situation , he spread zims legs and looked to see what all that commotion earlier was , basically he was still curious ( lil ShIt *slaps dib atop the head *)(I just thought if they fuck zim cant get pregnant can he? :/)

//

"Dib..", Zim was breathing hard. Tallest, he loved this sex thing.

//

Dib looked at it , he tilted his head and he moved one of his hands towards it and caressed it lightly he wasnt kidding he was fascinated by this , was that the right reaction to have to it? I dont know ( * punches self * heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

//

Zim bit his lip and rolled his head back, wheezing.

//

Dib looked at him his face hot ( I'm confused , inverted atm or....because either way I ain't changin anything I said before , because heehee)

//

(Ye inverted bro) Zim let out a moan. This was even better than his antennae being touched.

//

Dib looked at it okay... he leaned down a bit unsure of what he was doing , but he sure as hell would try , he stuck out his tongue and licked it , still confused and worried ( dibs sexuality Is confusing him , X3 I'm kidding I'm sorry I'm so dumb)

//

Zim gasped. What was this. Shouldn't he be disgusted? Dib's tongue was gross, but it felt so damn good..

//

Dib continues that action , feeling weird for likeing the taste ( I dont know what to do
Dib: that's because your as much of a virgin as m-

Me: *slaps dib * S H U T T !!!!!)

//

Zim shudders and quickly loses his inhibitions. This is amazing! No wonder humans have a problem with overpopulation!

//

Dib slipped his tongue in ( oop, guess I'll die)

//

"AAaaA~", Zim squealed. His appendage slipping out of it's chamber, touching Dib's tongue.

//

Dibs eyes widened in shock, he pulls back , not exactly intentionally

//

Zim feels a warmness in his stomach and looks up at Dib, longingly.

//

Dib realizes what it was and he facepalms feeling foolish ,he looks at it ( well guess that's there now )

//

Zim is high on euphoria. He doesn't know why Dib stopped. "Hhhhhhhhh..please continue..",

//

Dib looked at zim , he then leaned back down , looking at the ..appendage and grabs it in between two fingers and his thumb , curious about it ( man, I feel like goofed )

//

Zim grabbed Dib's arm and dug into the fabric of his sleeve. "Y-yes... This is good♡",

//

Dib looked at him , purple in the face , he looked back at what he was doing , then he licked it , he got a reaction from touching it so what about this ( that's pretty fucking gay)

//

So warm... Oh wow. He wanted to feel that again. Zim panted. "Haaaa...",

//

Dib licked all the way to the tip , looking at zim ( just the tips)(sorry I hate myself )( and i feel like we both dont know exactly what we r doin )

//

Zim felt hot all over. This feeling was amazing. He suddenly hated the fact that he fainted before. "Dib~",

//

Dib looked up , still continuing his motions , and then ( oomf *rip me*) he stuck almost the whole thing in his mouth ( welp * more crisis noises*)

//

"Dib...you are beautiful~", What even was this feeling? He knew that irkens weren't supposed to feel it.

//

Dib starts bobbing his head ( god I am so used to writing gay that I know what I'm doing here more than I did before that is sad )

//

Zim wails

//

Dib continues the motion , he tried to fit the whole thing in , he successfully did so tho it tickled his throat, he choked a bit in the presses ( kill me , I'm gonna die anyway just * slaps table like 6 times violently * KILL ME )

//

Zim feels a pressure build up in his lower parts. Suddenly an explosion of pleasure washes over him as they begin leaking a viscous pink fluid.

//

Dib slowly backs off , the fluid dripping down his lip when he does so ( *shrug* idk) he wipes the bit off his lip and licks his finger , he was a bit shocked by the taste, it tasted familiar..strawberry..it tasted like strawberry , he looked at zim breathing heavily ( man I swear I'm doing bad at this )

//

Zim huffs, his slimy appendage retreating back into it's cover. That was extraordinary! He'd never felt that way before! "Dib...what was that..?",

//

Dib tilted his head " what was what...." the taste stuck onto his taste buds , he savored the flavor ( idk why but that's weird)

//

"That...that was not sex..what did you do??", Zim layed limp on his side, breathing heavily.

//

" oh..I uh.......that..was a blow job....i guess..?.." his face becomes dark as he gives zim a half smile

//

"Zim enjoyed the blow job..", Zim finally catches his breath and sits up.

//

Dib laughed a little , " you did?....I guess I did something right...." dib looks down , oof...

//

Zim smiled at Dib. "Was I serviceable?",

//

Dib smiled , " oh I dont know " he said sarcastically and looked at zim again

//

"Did I do a good job???",

//

Dib shakes his head " yes zim...you did great.." yes , zim did great? Okay , dib still wanted to go all the way , but he wasnt going to push it , he just gave zim a loving smile

//

Zim picked up his hoodie and put it back on. "You may want to wash yourself..",

//

Dib blushed and smiled awkwardly kinda covering himself "y-yeah...do you have a shower..?.."

//

Zim remembers the one he designed to text his paste theory. "Yes. It is in the lab.",

//

Dib thinks for a moment "...does it use water..?.."

//

"Yes.",

//

"Alright " dib stands up " computer , to the lab...p-please.."

//

Zim got up and sat on the couch while he waited for Dib. After about ten minutes there was a knock on the window.

//

Gaz looked at zim through the window tapping the glass , wtf did I just watch ( Idk x3 kill me )

//

Zim blushed. Oh tallest...did the Gaz see all that?! He walked to the door and opened it.

//

She looked at zim when he opened the door and walked up to him

//

Zim backed up again. Despite them being friends, Gaz was still very intimidating.

//

Gaz looked at zim "...did I just watch....my brother.....suck your weird ass alien dick?...=-=" she said standing at the door blankly

//

Zim froze. "Uh- Zi-Zim is! Zim..",

//

Gaz gave zim a questioning look " uuhh... yeah....I know you're zim......"

//

What was he supposed to say?! "Zim.. How..how much did you see??",

//

"Mmm......probably all of it..." she shrugs putting her hands her pockets

//

Zim's eyes widened. "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh!", he moved to the side.

//

Gaz raised her brow and walked in , she looked around , still here for the reason she came back

//

"W-why are you still here, anyhow?",

//

" I forgot my game slave...." she walks over to the couch " I would have knocked but...you two seemed busy..." she looks under the couch first

//

Zim walked over to the tube. "Comptertakemetothelab!",

//

As the tube took zim away gaz turned around and watched "...those two...are so fucking weird....." she continues the search

//

Zim holds his face in his hands. "eeeeeeeeeeeeee", he steps out of the tube and starts searching for Dib." ,

//

He was still in the shower humming

//

Zim sat down outside of the shower.

//

Dib stared off into space , he finished rincing out his hair , he turned off the water , and got out noticing zim and gasped falling back hitting his head

//

Zim got up quickly "Are you ok Dib?!",

//

Dib sat up rubbing his head closing his legs covering himself curling up " y-yeah , yeah , how long have you been there?"

//

Zim sat back down. "I just got here.",

//

Dib stopped rubbing his head " oh...did you need something..?.." he says shifting

//

Zim blushed. "N-no...It was Gaz..",

//

" huh? Gaz? Is she okay??" He crosses his ankles tilting his head

//

Zim blushed harder. "She...saw...",

//

Dibs face went blank with sudden realization, he starts to blush " she...she saw...." he said blankly

//

Zim started screaming.

//

Dibs eyes widened and he went to zim putting a hand on his shoulder " h-hey , calm down! "

//

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE",

//

dib covered his ears , the screech was to much to handle , he curls up " ZIM SSTOP!"

//

"SHESAWUSDOTHETHING",

//

dib shook his head " ZIM CALM DOWN!! PLEASE" he puts his hands on zims shoulders shaking him

//

Zim grabs his antennae and pulls, attempting to stop himself.

//

Dib slaps his hand off of his antennae and covers zims mouth " ssshhhhshshshshshhshshshhhhhh!" He still has a hand on zims shoulder " just calm down! I'll clear things up okay! I .. dont know how....but I will , just ,chill!"

//

"Mph!",

//

Dib does a shoosh gesture with his finger "sssshhhhhsshsshhhhhhhhh"

//

Zim stops trying to yell.

//

Dib paps the top of zims head "sssshhhhooooosssshhhhhh"

//

Zim removes Dib's hand from his face. "I am fine now Dib-beast.",

//

Dib sits back " oh....okay..." he looks down " so...shes here..?.."

//

Zim looks up at Dib. "Yes.",

//

Dib face palms " damn it...." he looks around " do you have a towel....I didnt bring clothes with me down here....."

//

"Zim does not own towels.",

//

Dib groaned " oooff course not......." he looked around , there wasnt really anything he could use " you've gotta be kidding me..."

//

Zim pats Dib on the shoulder.

//

Dib looks at zim " my clothes are dirty zim...what am I supposed to wear...she cant see me like...this" he looks frustrated

//

Zim walks away and brings Dib a medical sheet. "Tie this around your body.",

//

Dib sighs , but he stands and does so , of course zim doesnt have towels , he doesnt exactly shower , what did dib expect " okay...uh.." he looked at the the tube , he wasnt ready to face his sister , and she probably wanted an explanation , or maybe she wanted to make fun of dib , or maybe she was already gone , idk

//

Zim started slowly walking towards the tube. "Either way, your things are still upstairs..",

//

Dib follows " yeah I know " he gets in the tube crossing his arms , his hair was still dripping

//

Zim gets in the tube with him. "Computer. The surface.",

//

Dib rubs his neck , once on the surface he gets out to see gaz playing her game on the couch

//

Zim hides behind Dib

//

Dib looked at zim , he walked over to the bag , he rummaged through it gaz said not looking up from her game " your boxers are in the suitcase " she continued to play the game , dib looked at the suitcase " oh..." he went and opened the suitcase , grabbing boxers and walking into the kitchen so he could be covered by the wall between the kitchen and living room..?..he puts them on and stands there for a moment

//

Zim steps out of the tube and sits next to Gaz on the couch, Gir finally decided to come out and sat down as well.

//

Dib comes back out and looks at everyone on the couch , and looks at gir pointing with a confused look " were did you come from ?.." gir replied " I went 2 burger town " gir stuck out his tongue happily , covered in grease, dib was still very confused and hesitantly put his hand back down , gaz put down her game slave " alright bro , did you have questions? Or a bunch of excuses? Or both.." she crossed her arms raising a brow

//

Zim sunk into the couch and buried his face in his hoodie so he wouldn't start screaming again.

//

Dib sighed and walked over sitting on the ground " probably both...but first , I thought you left? Why did you come back?" Dib tilted his head , gaz grabbed the gameslave and held it up " I forgot this " she put it down " also i saw what you were doing and thought ' yo .. it's happening ' so i stayed and watched , aaannnddd still disappointed in you " she shook her head and dib threw up his arms " are you seriouse!" Gaz nodded and dib facepalmed " so how much did you see exactly ...." gas shrugged " pretty much all of it , It didnt take me long to realize that my game slave was gone , and let me say , you guys are super weird , and besides I had to find out what was going on down there , I knew you would hold out on me " she shrugged, dib threw up his arms again " for fuckes sake gaz that's personal! Your the weird one!!" Dib looked at her angrily and flustered , " eh , that's fair " she said opening the gameslave again

//

Zim was hissing in his hoodie, tallest it was difficult not to scream right now.

//

Dib looked down with a sigh " I cant handle you sometimes " gaz looked up " I can say the same for you dib , anyways , can you answer my question now?" Dib looked up " what?" She raised her brows " you know , how many " dib blushed " REALLY! I though we established that! Your still on that! Fucking god gaz!" Gaz just looked at him , not moving or anything " I want confirmation man " she smiled knowing she was annoying him , dib crossed his arms "....he has
...o-one dick..and he wasnt lieing..its stored in " dib gulped not wanting to explain any of it , but gaz wouldn't leave unless he did " I'm guessing its stored..somewhere in..h-his vagina? I dont know !the answer is one okay! And his cum tastes like jam are you happy!?" He looked away armed crossed , he smiled and stood up patting dib on top " good man , welp , I guess I'm off " she says and walks past dib , gir spastically waves his arm goodbye " bye, come back again soon " he keeps waveing until gaz is gone and then he calms down and pulls the remote from the couch turning the tv on " I love dis show " dib is still looking away at the ground " stupid gaz " he starts to mumble a bunch of nonsense

//

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE",

//

Dib got up on the couch burrowing his face into the back cushions and started to scream as well

//

Zim let it all out after seeing that Dib didn't care anymore. "EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWHYDIDSHEWATCHWHYIHATETHISFEELINGIWANTTODIE!!!!",

//

Dib calmed down after a moment and caught his breath " your embarrased zim..and no, dont say you want to die..." he looks at zim

//

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAENDITENDTHEEMBARRASSED",

//

dib laughed a bit " the only way to get rid of it zim is to distract yourself...." he curled up at the end of the couch

//

Zim crawled into Dib's arms, still screaming, and buried his face in his chest.

//

Dib laughed because it tickled , he pet zim and looked at the tv " ssssshhhsshshshhhhh it's okay zim..." he smiled

//

Zim curled up and closed his eyes. Still. Screaming.

//

Dib was starting to worry about the screaming though " zim please calm down , your gonna hurt yourself ...."

//

"DIB! I DONT LIKE THIS! MAKE IT STOP!",

//

dib sweat a bit " I dont know how , just..dont think about it?" he shrugged a bit

//

Zim stopped thinking about it. "Oh.",

//

Dib looked at him like wtf , it was that easy? "..alright?.."

//

Zim curls up like a dog in Dib's lap.

//

Dib continues to pet zim , it was cute when zim did stuff like that , dib just smiled staring at zim

//

Zim wants to sleep like this, but they are not in the hub, so he just settles for laying. "It is not a dick..",

//

Dib laughed a little " yeah , I know , but what else am I supposed to call it..?" Dib looks at the tv , it was a bloaty commercial , these commercials were always strange...

//

"The human equivalent would be a tentacle.",

//

" yeah but like....eh..." he just looked back at zim " so....you dont seem to know much about your own ..uh..sexual organs...do..irkens mate?..like humans...? Or uh......" dib rubbed his neck

//

"Irkens have a "heat" in which we find a suitable partner and splice genetic information. It is forbidden to participate in however, so we developed a way to create smeets using other means.",

//

Dib tilts his head "heat?...oh..u-uh...well that sucks....." he looks at the tv again , it was some cartoon that he didnt quite recognize

//

"Zim is used to it.. It does get in the way of my work though..",

//

" well....its......nevermind I'll just " he stares at the tv awkwardly

//

Zim nibbles on his hood. He likes the texture of the fabric in his teeth.

//

Dib looked at zim and gave a confused look " are you eating the hoodie?"

//

Zim spit it out. "N-no.",

//

Dib smiled " okay " he looks back at the tv still kinda thinking about the heat thing and how it works

//

Zim bit the hood again when Dib looked away. Biting something soft just felt nice.

//

Dib just let these thought flow through his head , he didnt care , he was drowsy, he was starting to drift off , his head kinda falling and popping back up once he realized it was falling

//

Zim noticed Dib jerking asleep and got up. He picked Dib up bridal style (he 4'11 but he stronk b) "Computer. To the Hub.",

//

Dib looked at zim and said tiredly " what...are you doing..?.." he said very confused

//

Zim steps into the tube. "I'm taking us to bed. You are clearly tired Dib-thing.",

//

Dib wasnt used to being carried , this was weird " oh...a-alright..."

//

Zim stepped out of the tube and gently set Dib down on the bed. He got in soon after and closed his eyes.

//

Dib stared at the ceiling , he was still trying to figure out what zims heats were like , slowly falling asleep again

//

Zim snuggled next to Dib and began biting his hoodie again.

//

Dib soon fell asleep , turning onto his side

//

Zim felt the allure of sleep overtake him. The hoodie fell out of his mouth and pink drool started dripping down his face. (Time skip owo?)

//

( time skip , but I have an idea , dib is already up and out of the hub but I want zim to be the one we focus on atm , it's not that important but eh ) ( wet dream uh oh)

//

Zim wakes up alone. He opens his eyes to find Dib missing. "Dib?", he finds a sticky, stringy substance on the bed. "Hmmm...", he gets up and looks around. "Dib? Where are you? What is this all over the bed??",

//

He didnt seem to be in the hub at all , but gir rolled out from under the bed covered in dust " you looking fur Mary?"

//

"Yes gir.", he turned to the little robot. "What were you doing under there?",

//

" I was hangin out wit da bunny's " he sticks his tongue out

//

Zim stared at him. "Where is the human.?",

//

Gir pointed to the tube " she makein' food!"

//

"Computer! Take me to the Dib!", he stepped into the tube and it took him to the surface.

//

Dib was in the kitchen , he was wearing a full outfit, mixing some batter staring out the window

//

"Dib!", zim ran up and hugged him. He shouldn't have been worried, but..
He noticed that Dib hadn't cut a hole in the shirt he was wearing, it was just covering his PAK like it was a horrible growth on his back.

//

Dib looked down at zim a bit shocked putting the bowl to the side " o-oh! Hey! Mourning " dib smiled blushing

//

Zim steps away from Dib "Why do you cover your PAK?",

//

Dib looks back " oh , I just haven't adjusted my cloathes to it.... and it's not that big a deal is it?" He looked at zim

//

Zim looks down, blushing. "You..aren't ashamed of it, right?",

//

Dib tilted his head " what? No , why?" Dib put the bowl down

//

Zim looked up. "Nevermind that. You left something on my bed. Were you eating in it?",

//

Dib twitched his eyes widening , his face turned purple " uh , no its..n-not food.....i-il clean it up after breakfast okay.."

//

"What is it then??",

//

" that is not important , just...sit down , I'll make your plate..."

//

He puts his hands on his hips. "Zim must know. You will tell me after foodening.",

//

Dib sighed and went to make zim and his own plate, the rest of the batter will be used for more waffles later , he made the plates and sat down at the table " here .."

//

Zim sits down and eats his waffle agonizingly slowly, staring Dib down the whole time.

//

Dib finished his plate not that long after , and looked at zim

//

Zim continued staring.

//

Dib got uncomfortable and looked down at the table tapping his fingers

//

Zim took another bite of his waffles, still staring.

//

Dib kept tapping the table "..uhm.....can you...not stare at me like that
..?..." he said looking at zim

//

"What is on my bed, Dib?",

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 85 15
Probably mostly angst, some smut, maybe fluff? I don't know, I just need to get my ideas and emotions OUT and so YAYYYY PROJECTING ONTO MY CHILDRENNN...
309 5 3
Zim x Irken Reader. This story is going to be a retelling/rewrite of "The Nightmare Begins" but include you if you were in the episode. And just to b...
61.5K 1.4K 5
*** DISCLAIMER - 9/17/22 *** I have decided to discontinue this fic, as I no longer possess the same interest in Invader Zim as I had when this it wa...
9.1K 92 13
Hey, This is more of a fluffy book. I'm not sure if there will be smut I am not good at writing stuff like that. Top/Dom: Iida Bottom/Sub: Todoroki ~...