STAR WARS: The Force Awakens...

By Amber__Natalie

"Who's in the shadows? Who's ready to play? Are we hunters? Or are we prey? There's no surrender and there's... More

CAST
SUMMARY
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX

XVIII

23 0 0
By Amber__Natalie

BB-8 approaches R2-D2, the long dormant droid suddenly stirs

"R2-D2! You've come back! You found what? How dare you call me that!" C3-PO spoke as he joined the two droids.

"Find master Luke how? Come, R2! we must go tell the others at once!

Leia stands alone and in silence, heartbroken.

"General? Excuse me, General?" Leia turns toward the bronze droid noticing R2 and BB-8 at his side.

"R2-D2 may contain some much needed good news"

"Tell me"

Soon everyone was in a command room surrounding a table. Legacy stood with Poe's arms wrapped around her as his head laid against her neck, his chin against her shoulder. Sapphire stood beside them with Rey. Sapphire's arms where crossed against her chest, Rey keep her eye on the girl. To Rey something seemed off about Sapphire. She just didn't know what. The three droids make their way into the room with Leia leading them catching everyone's attention. Everyone noticeable tensed as curiosity sparked. R2-D2 stopped in the middle of the room a little distance away from the group. Suddenly R2 projects  a hologram. A large navigational map with a specific missing chunk.
BB-8 rolls toward Sapphire beeping at her

"Yeah, all right, buddy, hold on"

Sapphire runs over, removes the ancient data device that Lor San Tekka had given from a base computer. She inserts it back inside BB-8, who then projects his map, which he shrinks down to size, and the two droids move slightly together. The two holograms unite, BB-8's piece filling in R2's perfectly. Legacy straightens up as Poe's arms fall from her waist. The girl's heart feels whole for the first time in a while. She was finally able to see her father again.

"Oh the map it is complete!" C-3PO exclaims

"Luke" Leia whispers her hand resting on her heart. Suddenly there are cheers. C-3PO leans down to R2-D2 and says quietly

"Oh my dear friend. How I missed you" Legacy pulled her aunt into a hug as happy tears streamed down their faces

"We found him" Legacy whispered into the embrace. The base that was once filled with heartache and despair was now full of cheers and celebration. Legacy's heart was full for the first time in forever. She was the happiest she had been since her engagement. Poe walked up to the girl hugging her from behind as a huge smile broke out on her face. She turned in the boys arms planting a warm passionate kiss against his lips. It felt as though everything was in slow motion as Legacy watched everyone celebrate. If only it could stay like this.

Sapphire sat alone in her private quarters. She hated seeing how everyone was so happy and upbeat all of a sudden while she was still sad and in despair from Han's death. She sat with her back against the wall, her knees pulled at her chest and her head rested against her knees as tears rolled down her face. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Confused and upset she decided not to answer, but they let themselves in anyway. Sapphire lifted her head to see her brother standing before her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes and she got to her feet walking toward her bed. She fell back onto her bed turning away from her brother.

"I could have been naked ya know" Poe rolled his eyes at his sisters remark.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you celebrating with everyone else?" Poe questioned as he leaned against the now closed door, his arms crossed over his chest. Sapphire scoffs again as she turns toward her brother.

"Maybe because I watched Kylo Ren kill someone who meant a lot to me"

"Han? You barley knew him" Sapphire sat up from where she was sitting

"You're right. I barley knew him that doesn't mean I didn't form a relationship with him"

"Sapphire your acting like a child. He was Legacy's family but you don't see her hobbled up in her room"

"Yeah that's because Legacy just found out she has a chance of finding her real father!" Poe rolled his eyes at his sisters behavior and let out a short sarcastic laugh

"Your acting like Han was your father" Sapphire froze as her sadness was replaced with anger

"Yeah well he was more of a father to me then dad ever was. He was more like family to me then you ever where." Poe scoffed at his sisters words. Sapphire stood and headed toward the door, she opened it causing Poe to stumble backwards. Sapphire walked down the hall and toward the meeting room where she knew Leia was.

"General?" Leia turned toward the girl gesturing for her to continue

"I would like to leave with Rey tomorrow. Kylo made me aware of these powers I have. I believe Luke may be able to help me understand them more." Leia agreed with the girl telling her to pack her things. Legacy heard the conversation and as soon as Sapphire was gone made her way toward her aunt.

"Sapphire and Rey are going?" Leia nodded

"Why can't I? He is my father." Legacy asked. Leia sighed, she was afraid what might happen if Legacy where to go and find her father.

"Legacy, I love you dear but I feel if you go now he might never come back. I feel he might convince you to stay there with him." Legacy understood but she just wanted to see her father.

"He's my father Leia. I haven't seen him in years. I just want to see him."

"yes I know dear and you will, Just not yet" Legacy felt defeated. She wanted to continue and plea her case but she knew it was no use.

A new day. Finn, unconscious in an I.C.U pod. His fate uncertain. Rey sits with him. Deeply worried. Finally she leans in, close to him. She kisses him and says quietly, despite her fear.

"We'll see each other again. I believe that. Thank you, my friend." Chewie and Rey do last minute checks of the falcon. Sapphire stands with Leia and Legacy.

"Sapphire you are my best friend and you have helped me through so much. You played a big roll in the battle on starkiller. You fought Kylo for Han" Legacy spoke

"And for your bravery and help we decided that you deserved this" Leia finished as she pulled a lightsaber from behind her back. Sapphire took the saber from her hands admiring it

"Ignite it" Legacy encouraged. Sapphire looked at the girl, she ignited the saber to be met with a blazing red color.

"Typically Red is the color of the Sith, but because your powers are also red we thought it suited you"
Leia explained. Sapphire closes the saber and hugs the girls before turning to walk away. Before she gets far Legacy calls out her name causing her to turn.

"um before you go. I realized me and Poe we never really got to tell you the news" Sapphire nodded at the girl telling her to continue. Legacy took a deep breathe before continuing

"where getting married" Sapphire's heart warmed at the news she grabbed her friend in a tight hug

"I'm not surprised. I knew this day would come. I'm happy for you" The pair pulled from the hug

"I hope you don't mind we planned to get married while your away. It's going to be just me and him nothing big. we don't want to pass up this opportunity with things so unpredictable" Sapphire laughed as a smile broke out across her features

"I don't mind at all. Enjoy your day." The girls hugged one last time as Sapphire turned to walk away

"May the force be with you" Legacy called out. Sapphire smiled and walked up the ramp of the falcon. She made her way to the cockpit to see Rey and Chewie sat in the pilot and co-pilot seat. She went and took a seat in the lounge and they flew away from the planet.

A pristine and mighty ocean. Endless blue, dotted with random, beautiful, mountainous black rock islands, dotted with countless green trees. The Millennium falcon banks toward one of the islands. Rey, her staff strapped to her back and Sapphire, her new saber strapped to her belt begin their hike up the considerable mountain, glancing back at Chewie and R2-D2, who watch them from the bottom of the ramp.

Built within the rock and foliage of this idyllic island are seemingly endless ancient stone steps. The pair continue to climb them, determined, despite their fatigue. The girls arrive at a clearing. Small, modest, primitive stone structures. They walk past them, but see no one. Then Rey stops causing Sapphire to bump into her. Rey feels something, she looks up.

Standing forty feet away from them, his back toward them, is a man in a cloak and robe. The girls stare, knowing exactly who it is, but they stare for what seems like forever. Until he finally turns. slowly toward them. He pulls back his hood.

Luke Skywalker stands before them. Older now, white hair, bearded. He looks at the girls. A kindness in his eyes, but there's something tortured too. He doesn't need to ask who they are, or what they are doing here. His look says it all. In response, Rey pulls something from the pack that laid across her. Luke's lightsaber. She holds it out to him. A offer. A plea.

The galaxy's only hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638 24 16
It always comes down to a final battle. To end torment and tyranny you have to fight back and in a big way. But there is a bigger threat that has mov...
68.2K 1.9K 61
π”Έπ•Ÿ π•¦π•Ÿπ•¨π•’π•§π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•„π•’π•Ÿπ••π•’π•π• π•£π•šπ•’π•Ÿ. π•Žπ•™π• '𝕀 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕑𝕒𝕀𝕀 π•™π•šπ•ž 𝕓π•ͺ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•—π•šπ•£π•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕓𝕝𝕠...
20.2K 521 31
"I guess we are THE FALLEN ONES..."
144K 3.5K 20
❝you sure do have heart❞ [episodes i - iii] [book one of two in the legacy series]