Skephalo - One Sided Love

By sussiestbakahere

IF YOU KNOW ME DONT READ THIS STORY I SWEAR DONT DO IT Skeppy has been in love with badboyhalo since he first... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
:D
Update 😳

Chapter 2

805 11 11
By sussiestbakahere

Badboyhalo POV

"wait there's one more thing I have to tell yo-" I said before he ended the call. "Well, maybe he had to go to because he was super tired." I thought to myself. "Well, I guess I should go to bed before I fall asleep on my desk again." I say getting up from the desk chuckling. "Well, goodnight rat." as I say drifting off to sleep. I was dreaming about anime or Seven Deadly Sins (I know cringe). I hear a loud noise and I wake up to see I'm getting a call from the French baguette. I guess I could talk to him even though it is late it might be important.

"Hello?" I say sleepily.

"BAD I NEED HELP SKEPPY FUCKING CUT HIMSELF, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THEY'RE DEEP AND BLEEDING BADLY. WHAT DO I DO?" A6D shouted.

"What? Why? Why would did he do that?" I asked A6D

"No time to explain just what do I do." He asked quickly

"Uh, umm does he have any bandages or a First Aid Kit?" I asked quickly

I learned how to clean cuts and wounds from my parents when I was young so I could know what to do if no one was around or if I got hurt.

"Umm..." I heard stuff being thrown on the floor."I think I found it?" A6d questioned.

"Cover the wound with a clean bandage from the first aid kit. And make it tight so there is a lot of pressure on the wound so not as much blood comes out." I listed off to A6d.

"Ok just give me a second to put on the bandages." He said trying to be calm about the situation.

"Ok, I did it what's the next step?" A6d asked me.

"You should prop his arms up so less blood travels to his arms so they bleed less." I told him slowly so he wouldn't ask me to repeat.

But then again why would Skeppy do this, I always thought he was content he never seemed unhappy or depressed to my maybe I should talk to him later tomorrow when he wakes up

"Bad? BAD!" A6d shouted

"Yeah, french potato?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go to bring Za- I mean Skeppy to bed I'll talk to you tomorrow."He said whilst yawning.

"Well, don't stay up all night make sure you get some rest." I told him concerningly.

"I will have a good night baldy." He said snickering.

"OH MY GOODNESS, I'm not BALD!" I said ending the call.

"What time is it?" I ask myself quietly trying to let the rats sleep. Oh fudge it's 12:30 I have to get up early in the morning to take the dogs on a walk. Well, I need to sleep right now, goodnight my rats I whisper softly.

Vincent POV (Last Night)

After we finish eating chipotle we say goodnight and head to our rooms. I was watching some tentacles ;) and it got to the good part until I heard the loud footsteps and the bathroom door slam.

I run there immediately and hear Skeppy crying, but I didn't know what to do?

"SKEPPY! SKE.P! What happened" I said shouting trying to unlock the door

"Please just let me help you." I said banging on the door.

"SKEPPY I'M GONNA BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR IF YOU DON'T ANSWER." I shouted

He didn't respond. So I mustered up all my strength kicking down the door with full force, the first thing I saw was my best friend on the floor bleeding really badly from his arms.

---PRESENT TIME---

I saw Skeppy open his mouth but then stopped, he cut himself off. Then he gave me weird glare then I heard it. I forgot to turn the tentacles off and it was just moaning now. I got up quickly and bolted to the guest room to turn it off.

I decided not to go back to Skeppy I thought it would be really awkward. SO I thought maybe I should talk to him this evening. Even though that did happen he would most likely be questioning me more then I would be questioning him.

Later This Evening (bc im lazy)

What time is it? I casually ask myself as I get up to check my phone. 6:38 Well I guess I should talk to Skeppy now I say walking towards his room. Before I get in I'll check to see if he's recording and I'm not interrupting. I don't hear him talking so he might just be laying down.

I knock on the door and slowly open it saying "Skeppy, are you up?".

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about earlier since we never finished." I told him. I hope he doesn't bring up what interrupted it.

"I guess so, but what was up with that moaning?" He said laughing. I was so embarrassed that I was practically red.

"I was watching it last night and I fell asleep after I put you to bed." I told him."But that's not what we're gonna talk about."

"Sorry, but I'm not ready to talk about it yet Vincent."

"But you weren't earlier?" I asked.

"No, just get out of my room and leave me alone!". Zak shouted.

"Fine." I say angrily.

Sorry this is short I was just recapping everything that happened to everyone the night before. If I can next chapter I'll try to have more writing. Sorry tho but ily all :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 89 20
#1 in minerrant(I messed up the name :(( ) #197 in skephalo!! 3/21/23 100 VIEWS YIPPEE Bad would say he was kind of a loner, he didn't mind obviously...
1.1K 53 20
GUYS THIS STORY IS BEING UPDATED!!! ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UPDATED SO THE OTHERS DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. IF YOU WANT TO READ IT WHEN IT'S DONE, SAV...
32.8K 1K 46
after seeing badboyhalo meet up with quackity, skeppy decides enough is enough. he wants to meet his best friend, and skeppy always gets what he want...
268 10 15
Bad or SKEPPY if YOU read this I am deeply concerned. this is BASED off of JEALOUSY KILLS. It's a skephalo story.READ ITT!! ° start- March 7th 2024 °...