Falling For a Hitman (Hitman...

By Regnado

The second I saw him I just knew my world was going to be turned upside-down. There was no way I was making i... More

Visual For The Characters!
One, Austyn
Two, Dane
Three, Austyn
Four, Dane
Five, Austyn
Six, Dane
Seven, Austyn
Eight, Dane
Nine, Austyn
Ten, Dane
Eleven, Austyn
Thirteen, Austyn
Fourteen, Dane
Fifteen, Austyn
Sixteen, Dane
Seventeen, Austyn
Eighteen, Dane
Nineteen, Austyn
Twenty, Dane
Twenty-One, Austyn
Twenty-Two, Dane
Twenty-Three, Austyn
Twenty-Four, Dane
Twenty-Five, Austyn

Twelve, Dane

10.7K 404 18
By Regnado

Dinner with Austyn went perfect, not that I had expected it to go anything but. We went to this beautiful restaurant that was on the lake and had the perfect view from the rooftop. I knew that this night was going to be memorable for both of us. We talked and laughed the entire night to the point the restaurant owner came out and told us they were starting to close. I paid the tab over an hour ago leaving a more than generous tip, we were just sitting there enjoying our time together.

"We should definitely get out of here so these people can go home." She laughed as she started standing, I followed intertwining our fingers together before walking back inside the restaurant.

"Thank you again!" I yelled to the staff as we walked out. The place wasn't far from where I was staying so we parked there and walked to the restaurant earlier. Though right now I was regretting that decision partially since out of nowhere the clouds rolled in and thunder cracked loud as the sky's came down on us. "I can run back and grab the Jeep." I laughed as we ran under shelter.

"Eh, what's a little rain." She laughed and took off slowly running and screaming all while laughing. I shook my head laughing taking in the beautiful vision in front of me still trying to figure out how I got this lucky, before following after her catching up easily. I grabbed her hand stopping her. "What are you doing? I am soaked!" She said laughing.

"Eh, what's a little rain." She stopped laughing as we just stared into one another's eyes, I captured her lips with mine enjoying every one of my senses on over drive reacting to every piece of her. She pulled away.

"I'm freezing." I smiled and kissed her quick.

"Well I can't keep kissing an ice cube." I took her hand and we continued walking the last block. The elevator ride was one to remember. I pressed the button and she pushed herself against me our lips like magnets. When the elevator told us, we were on my floor I broke the kiss and walked us out and into the suite.

"You want to shower, and warm up? I'll uh, I'll grab you some clothes that won't you know, be plastered to you, then run you home if you'd like?" She just shrugged her shoulders, so I went in and pulled out a pair of clothes for her to change into to get warm and set them on the bed. Then grabbed clothes for myself setting my gun on the dresser as I normally would. I kissed her forehead. "I'll shower in the other bathroom." She didn't move, didn't make a sound, so I walked out into the living room.

I took my button down off and was in the middle of pulling my t-shirt over my head when I heard her perfect voice.

"Dane..." I dropped my shirt, so it started sliding back down.

"Yea?" Before she answered I started walking towards her. She was standing in the doorway.

"Can you uhm help me? My dress stuck." She was being shy about asking, I could see the crimson sneaking out on her cheeks. I got in front of her as she turned around and moved her hair out of the way, looking back at me, so I could unzip her dress. I did so slowly and couldn't help my body taking over as I kissed her neck lightly hearing her hushed moans, I stopped myself, not that I wanted to at all, but I had to. I took in a deep breath through my nose and let it out slowly. When she turned around I at first had my eyes closed and when I opened them her dress was on the floor and she had nothing on. I couldn't look away, but I had to, I tried to control my breathing the best that I could as her hands went up to the back of my neck pulling my lips to her. I pulled away after about a minute.

"Austyn." I had my forehead against hers and was breathing heavily through my nose trying to control every part of myself and failing miserably.

"Stop holding back Dane." I shook my head, eyes still closed. "What is wrong with me? There has to be something wrong with me for you to not want to-"

"Don't finish that sentence. God, I want to so bad, it is taking everything in me to show restraint right now." I was being honest with her.

"Yea, okay." She sounded defeated.

"I'm serious." I pulled her eyes to mine. "Look, I can prove it." I took her hand and ran it down over the front of my jeans, her eyes went wide. My eyes rolled back as she tightened her grip just for a second, before I moved her hand away.

"Then why? It is not like I'm putting up a fight here, I want to feel you Dane. I want to know how you feel inside me." There it was, I had to control myself. I couldn't let this happen, I couldn't make her feel like she was just a one-night thing. I didn't want her to be a one-night thing. I wanted this to last, I wanted to see where this was going to go. I wanted a future with her, I could see a damn future with her, and I wasn't going to ruin that with just fucking her and then leaving for god knows how long.

"I just...It's just." I took a deep breath. "I, Austyn...If we do this. I am all in."

"What do you mean?" She looked up at me through those gorgeous lashes. My eyes were fixated on hers.

"You and I, if we do this, I am all in, no other girls, no other guys, no nothing, just you and I." I figured if I was going to scare her off now would be the best time to do so while there weren't any strong strings attached. Before I was able to taste anymore of her sweetness and become even more addicted to her than I already am. But then she surprised me, again.

"Ok." She shook her head.

"What?"

"I'm all in Dane." She smiled wickedly at me which I returned before kissing her hard. She pulled my shirt up and over my head quickly, making quick work of my belt and pants sliding them down I stepped out of them and pushed her up against the wall after picking her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Hearing her moan every time my lips touched her skin was music to my ears.

I brought us over to the bed setting her down and not letting our lips part. I laid there on top of her taking my time, making sure she knew this wasn't just a one-time thing for me. Making sure that she knew how much she meant to me. I didn't want this to be rushed, to be quick. I wasn't sure how long I was going to last after my dry spell, so I wanted to be sure that she was taken care of. I took my time working down her body paying close attention to each one of her breasts, before kissing down her stomach. Her hands made their way to my hair playing in it gently before she pulled for me to come back up her body. When we were face to face, she kissed me hard, then looked right into my eyes.

"Dane, if you don't stop teasing me, I am going to throw you down and have my way with you." She tried to hide her smile, but I saw through it laughing.

"I don't want to rush this. I want to remember every part of it." Kissing her lightly.

"All in, right? We will have plenty of chances for slow and steady, right now is not the time." She closed our distance again pushing my boxers down allowing my hardness to spring free. I pushed them the rest of the way off discarding them onto the floor. She bit her lip before wrapping her legs around me bringing her opening extremely close. I took a deep breath at the barely-there touch that happened, as she reached down and put her hand around me. I sucked in air letting the moan come out as I just felt her.

"Shit" I barely managed to say as she started running her hand up and down my length. I tried to control my eyes as they rolled back and felt her kiss my lips before biting down and sucking on my lip ring. That was it she had all of me, there was no coming back from this, from her. "Fuck. Shit Austyn." I reached over and opened the drawer of the nightstand which thankfully had a couple condoms in it. I ripped the packet open with my teeth the second she broke free and pushed her hand off to slide it down my length. I stared up into her eyes. "Are you sure Austyn, there is no going back after this."

"The day I saw you in the bar, that was the day there was no going back. Yes, I am sure Dane." With that I slowly started to push into her, she closed her eyes.

"Austyn." Her eyes snapped open, I watched her pleasure as I pushed the rest of the way into her.

"Holy shit."

"You okay?" I tried to hold back my smile. I was very concerned if she was in pain or not though.

"Oh yea, just a lot."

"Just tell me if I hurt you, we can stop at any time."

"Dane." She gave me a warning look, which was cute, and I started to laugh, and made her smile, and at the same time her eyes rolled back, I knew that my movements no matter how small she was feeling. Tight wasn't a word to describe how she was around me, if that even makes sense. I continued the slow in and out enjoying watching her moan and come completely undone beneath me. I followed soon after collapsing almost on her, I caught myself before my weight was completely down. I took care of the condom quickly before pulling her onto my chest. Laying there with her everything in the world seemed right. I didn't feel like a bad guy, I didn't feel like what I was doing was wrong. I felt at peace, I felt whole.

***********************************************************************************************

I woke up and felt cold, realizing quickly that Austyn wasn't next to me. I looked over at the clock, it was two in the morning, we got back here sometime around midnight. Stretching, I partially sat up on my elbow and saw the bathroom light on. I smiled standing up grabbing another condom, wishful thinking on my end, and I heard the shower running, even better. I ran my hand through my hair before opening the bathroom door, I know she heard me by the small giggle that consumed the room, causing me to smile. I slid past the curtain pulling her back to my front kissing her neck lightly.

"Sorry if I woke you." She said slightly breathy.

"You didn't, I sleep with one eye opened." I joked mumbling against her neck. "You okay?"

"I am perfect." I took a step back to spin her, so we were facing one another, and she continued. "Promise, I was just too happy to sleep and water is calming." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm sure I know a way to tire you out." I said against her lips both of us smiling.

"Oh yea?" I shook my head before deepening the kiss. This time I didn't waste any time. Before I had my hands on her the condom was on and I lifted her up in the air by her ass, setting her down on me slowly.

After her third orgasm she was having trouble keeping her eyes open. We both needed this and it was taking every bit of me to hold off. This time was nothing close to gentle. This was rough and hard. "Oh God Dane!" Make that four and that's when I let loose, I surprised myself keeping control as long as I did.

"Tired yet?" I laughed breathing heavy.

"Hmm" is all I got out of her.

"I'm going to set you down for a second to wash us off, hold on tight." I slowly set her down on her shaky legs, and her arms held on as tightly as they could. I pulled off the condom tossing it in the waste can outside the shower before cleaning both of us off.

Once clean I grabbed a towel drying her then myself before I picked her back up bridal style and brought her back to my bed, lying her down and hopping in next to her, quickly covering us up and pulling her close again. I've known this beautiful woman in my arms for five days, and I never wanted to let her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 544 73
Aspen Carlee Ellington. "Beau's Girl" That's how I've been known since the 10th grade. Every time I looked into the future...whether it was an hou...
91.6K 4.3K 22
Third book in the Hitman series! It can be read as a standalone but highly suggest reading the others in order to understand the characters a bit bet...
12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...
1.6K 52 45
Hunter Dane Ellington One fucking picture for an Instagram poll and that was all it took. My little sister's best friend no longer looked like...wel...