Ninjas and the EMS reacts to-

By PurpleCherryUwU

Hello all of your sweet cherries out there! I know that I have books to finish I just want something new and... More

Kailor, Pixane and Jaya (Garsako)
Ashmille and Toxade
Thinkfast and Resonatedgarvity
Greenflame and Lava
FNaF
Kpop
Ash vs Kai
How to fix a broken soul
SCP
Plasma and moss
Titanic monarch act 2
Markiplier FnaF 2
Bruiseshipping
I'm sorry

You know the way!

848 12 6
By PurpleCherryUwU

Me: Hello everyone! Cherry here with all your favorite ninjas and the EMS!

Shade: Ugh! Why did I sign up for this?

Ash: Uhm... didn't she just teleport us here and then told us what this was all about?

Karlof: Karlof sees two of you!

Lloyd: Me too!

Jacob: I DON'T SEE A THING!

Gravis: You're blind...

Jacob: *facepalms* How did I forget?

Cole: WHERE'S MY CAKE?

Nya: Well... I guess she wasn't really seeing what web were doing when she teleported us!

Me: Of course I did! How do you think Ash got out of his pajamas and into his normal clothes?

Shade: Why would Ash wear pajamas? It's 11:00!

Ash: ITS CALLED MOVE NIGHT AT LUNCH!

Me: That doesn't sound too bad...

Bolobo: I still don't understand the whole thing that we're from a series and fans and stuff...

Kai: *poses* Of course you don't understand what she means with fans! Like you have any- *gets smacked by me*

Me: Don't insult them! All of my friends loaf them!

Camille: I still don't understand the whole "reacting" stuff!

Me: The people who are reading this will request what they want you guys to react to! Oh I forgot to mention in the description but you can requests ships too!

Neuro: Do they want us to react to ships?

Zane: What kind of ship? Titanic? I like that movie!

Me: *facepalms* I'll explain later!

Pale: I know what kind of ships you're talking about! But seriously! How many different ships can it be? It's been ages since I dated anyone!

Me: *smirks evilly* Just you wait!

Tox: So... If I get it right from what you explained before you started filming! People who watch the series we all are in will decide what we watch?

Me: EXACTLY!

Kai: Well I don't wanna let my fans down!

Jay: I think this will be fun!

Nya: Always the positive one Jay! That's why I love you!

Jay: Aaawww! Thank you Nya! I love you too!

Kai: Yuck!

Turner: How long are we just gonna stand here talking without doing anything???

Me: Don't worry Zippy! I'm sure that they'll be pepz requesting!

Neuro: ................. Why do I hear evil laughing coming from your head Cherry?

Me: Cause you never know what's people want you to react too! Anyways, make sure to leave a request! See you soon ya sweet cherries!

(I needed some new motivations to write so I created this!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
8K 168 14
It was supposed to be a normal boring summer vacation at Montana to bond with his Aunt Ellie Sattler. Until she dragged him along to a private remote...
7.5K 79 9
Daniel is a rich kid that was raised to respect everyone because he is the hope of two peoples one of earth and the other of krypton he was raised by...
1.2K 95 24
A/N: Shout out to Flashbolt157ninja for the book cover! Thank you so much!! Picking up right after Volpina, things start to get tense as Marinette an...