Criminal Minds One-Shot book

By 1annoyingwriter

Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my lif... More

Important *PLEASE READ IT ALL*
REQUESTS!
Penelope Garcia: Can't You See It
Spencer Reid: You Don't Get To Do That
Emily Prentiss: That's Not Fair! Part 1
Emily Prentiss: That's Not Fair! Part 2 SMUT
Aaron Hotchner: Under The Table, Really? SMUT
Team: You Have Everything To Do With Who I Am
JJ: Admiring From Afar
Spencer Reid: Why Are All Of Your Favorite Songs Duets?!
Penelope Garcia: Ummmm...Actually
Derek Morgan: I Don't 'Put Up With You'
A/N
Spencer Reid: The Type Of Person People Write Love Poems About
Spencer Reid: I've Been Looking Since Forever
A/N
Aaron Hotchner: She Was Just As Important To You
A/N: Thank You!!
Ending

Derek Morgan: Thanks, Sweetness SMUT

8.9K 70 30
By 1annoyingwriter

Requested by:  @roman_reignsgirl244

Pairing: Derek Morgan x Reader

Relationship: Married

Smut, Fluff

POV: First person- Reader

Gender: Female

----------------------------------------------

     I stand up from my desk to get another cup of coffee. "Didn't your hubby give you a job to do, (Y/N)?"

     "Yeah, but I just needed a caffeine fix. You want something?"

     "No, I'm fine. Just get back here quick. This case is making me anxious." I nod solemnly. I walk out of the 'Batcave' as Penelope had named it. Three teens had gone missing in two weeks and we barely have any leads. Even over the phone, I could tell everyone was on edge. No bodies have been discovered, so we're hopeful that they're still alive. 

     I pour myself some coffee into my plain black mug. The edges of my mouth lift sightly as I think of the colorful mug Penelope would insist that I put her beverage in. Everyone laughs at how different Penelope and I are even though we're the best of friends. My desk is very neat with barely any color while Penelope's desk looks like organized chaos, with many colors brightening up her workspace.

     I calmly walk back to our office and get back to work, trying to figure out what connected these three kids.

     The phone on my desk rang, which was odd. Usually, everyone called Penelope and I would listen in from her. I tap the button and say a quick greeting, leaving the snarky catchphrases to Garcia. "Hey, it's (Y/N). What can I help you with?"

     "Hey, sweetness. How are you? I've barely gotten a chance to talk to you since we flew down here." 

     Derek's voice instantly puts a smile on my face. "I'm good and it's alright. You guys are doing good out there so I don't mind."

     Derek chuckles. "I guess. I just really needed to hear your voice. It's been depressing here. Everyone's on high alert for any little detail."

     Even after three years of marriage, Derek Morgan could still make me blush like a schoolgirl just by being himself. "Well, I'm glad I could offer some comfort, baby."

     I heard someone talking in the background and Derek saying that he was on his way back. "Sorry, baby, I've got to go. Can't wait to get back home and cuddle."

     I lower my voice a bit so Penelope wouldn't hear me. "Yeah, we definitely should have some 'alone time' after this case, if you catch my drift."

     Derek chuckles. "Yea, sweets. I agree. Love you."

     "Love you, too," I say, a smile evident in my voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------

     "Penny G, at your service," Penelope says, a little less chipper than she usually is. She presses a button on the phone that patches my headset into the call as well. 

     "Hey, Garcia, could you look for a record of missing kids that had a mother with brown hair and grey eyes," Derek says.

     Garcia began typing on her keyboard as I did the same. "All of the kids had a mother that matched that description plus three other kids in two states near Kentucky," I say.

     "Could you look if the mothers had been in Greece around the same time."

     "Yea, they all booked flights to Greece in the same week and stayed there for three days," I confidently say.

     "Look for men that match the profile that traveled to Greece around the same time as the women."

     "I need more than that, chocolatey goodness," Garcia says.

     "Look for men that may have bought many greek relics or replicas of Greek statues before and after the trip. He may be using Greek torture devices on the victims as well."

     "I've got a Marc Samuel. Traveled to Greece at the same time as the mothers. He has bought many replicas of greek art and statues and he's bought many of the materials needed to build the torture devices plus two already-made ones. Those poor kids. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through right now. The torture devices he bought are... pretty gruesome," I solemnly say.

     "Sending you the address for his home and work now. And his mother owns a plot of land that he could have built on. I've sent you that address too," Penelope says.

     "Thanks, sweetness," Derek says in a gruff voice.

     "Bye Derek!"

     "Bye, chocolate thunder! Get this S.O.B!"

----------------------------------------

     Finally, after nearly a week and a half of working on the case, we finally caught our unsub. He believed that he was Kronos, a titan God in Greek mythology, and wanted to kill all of the 'Half-Bloods'. Since the goddess Athena had the same features as the mothers, he decided to attack their children, believing that they were Half-bloods. It's kind of ridiculous what can come from a book series. We found all the kids in an abandoned cathedral, which he believed was Mount Olympus. Unfortunately, the torture devices had been used on the children, but all of the kids were alive and recovered, physically, from their injuries.

     I was finishing up some things at my desk while Garcia went to get some tea. My phone rang, snapping me out of my concentration. "Hey, it's (Y/N)."

     "Hey, sweets. How are you feeling?"

     "Well, considering how difficult this case was, I'd say pretty good. You?"

     "I'll be great after our 'alone time.'"

     I bite my lip, hiding a smile. "Yea, I'm pretty excited about that."

     "I bet you are," Derek chuckles.

     "Get some sleep, Derek. You need your energy for when you get home," I laugh.

      "I'll be so well-rested. I'll be a packet of pure energy."

     I laugh, throwing my head back. "You better be! Get some sleep. You still have three hours left until we get to have some sexy time," I chuckle at my childishness.

     Derek chuckles lowly, as to not wake up the other sleeping agents. "Alright, goodnight, sweets. I'll see you in a bit. I love you."

     "Love you too, baby. Have a safe flight." The call cuts out. I smile to myself.

Time Skip oof

     After a long flight, Derek drove us home. His hand rested on my knee, which seemed to be inching farther up with every minute that we anxiously sat in the car. I smile and chuckle. "Derek... Wait."

     Derek jokingly sticks his lip out and whimpers. "Come on, baby. It's been a week," he whines.

     "No, Derek!" I chuckle. 

    "Ugh, fine."

SMUT TIME BROSKIS! LET'S GET THIS BREAD!

     After another ten minutes, we finally arrived at our front door. Derek pushes himself against my back as I unlock the door, allowing his erection to be pushed up against me. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning as he kisses down my neck, making me shiver. I shakily open the door and step inside. Immediately, the door is closed and I'm pushed against it. Chapped lips push against mine, Derek's tongue brushing against my lower lip. I stubbornly close my lips tighter. I feel calloused hands move to my butt, squeezing. I gasp, my mouth opening. Derek sneaks his tongue inside, smirking against my lips. 

     He pulls away and begins kissing down my neck, pushing my thin jacket off my shoulders and playing with the hem of my shirt. I lift my arms up and allow him to pull my shirt off.  His hands brush against my skin as he does so, making me shiver. He smirks at the sight of my bra-less chest. I moved my hands to his chest and turned my head for better access. A soft moan escapes my lips as he sucks on a spot on my neck, one he's learned to find quickly. He smirks against my skin.

     "Bed or right here?" Derek murmurs against my skin, nibbling at the love mark he's made.

     "I can't wait," I speak with a breathless voice. "Here."

     "As you wish, sweetness. Up."

     Derek gripped the underneath of my thighs and I jumped up, my crotch lining up with his erection. He moved up to kiss me on the lips. Derek groaned as he rubbed himself against me. I move my hands between us and undo his belt, buttons, and zipper. Derek pulls them down, allowing me to put my hands down to grip his member, moving up and down slowly and quickening my pace.

     "Alright, enough teasing, baby."

     Derek moved his hands to my core, ripping my leggings. I gasp at the sudden movement. He moves my panties aside and lines himself up at my entrance. I nod my head as he moves me down onto him. I grit my teeth at the feeling.

     He starts moving me up and down on his member. I intertwine my fingers behind his neck, holding on so I wouldn't fall. My head goes back as I moan. Derek moves to kiss in between my breasts. He moves to suck on the left one. 

     I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm. "D-d-Derek... I'm gonna-." I'm too breathless to speak.

     "I know. Go ahead, baby. Cum for me," Derek seductively says into my ear. I could feel the tight knot in my stomach begin to untie as I feel my walls begin to contract. I moan loudly, screaming his name as I cum. I start shaking as the orgasm rakes through my body, my legs outstretching and my hands pushing against Derek's chest. I push my head between my hands onto Derek's chest. He begins pumping into me harder, pushing me farther against the door. His thrusts become sloppier and I feel him slowing down as warmth fills me. He pulls out of me and moves to set me down.

     "I don't think I can walk after that, baby," I say breathlessly. Derek chuckles.

END OF SMUT

     "Alright sweets. Let's get you into bed," he chuckles.

     I lay my head against his chest as he carries me upstairs. My legs wrap around him as he climbs the stairs, out of fear of falling. I close my eyes, sleep almost overtaking me until I'm thrown onto our bed. I gasp at the sudden movement and laugh as I see Derek's triumphant smile beside me. We both laugh at our childishness and move to take the rest of our clothes off.

     "Sorry about the leggings," Derek sheepishly says.

     I sigh. "They were my last pair without holes in them. I'll have to go to the store this week," I laugh. We both put our pajamas on, agreeing to take a shower the next morning.

     I lay my head on Derek's bare chest, listening to his heartbeat. I'm lulled to sleep by his even breathes and the sound of his heart.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Okay, yes, I know this is super late. My reasoning is in the last chapter. 

Anyways, thanks to  @roman_reignsgirl244 for requesting this one-shot. my requests are still open and I suggest that you make one. I'm always eager to know about what you guys want to read and to have ideas haha.

Have a nice day gents, gals, and non-binary pals :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 2.5K 13
(THESE ONESHOTS ARE STILL BY ME, MY ACCOUNT NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED SINCE I MADE THE COVER) So umm if you don't love criminal minds then you're just wr...
581K 4.4K 103
This is just a book filled with preferences of our favorite criminal minds members. Includes Dr.Spencer Reid,Derek Morgan,Aaron Hotchner,and David Ro...
382K 4.6K 22
Collection of Criminal Minds imagines and oneshots. Requests accepted ▩I don't own any of the characters, only the plots- unless I say so people I do...
204K 3.1K 13
Imagines/ One shots Including: Spencer Reid Derek Morgan Aaron Hotchner David Rossi Luke Alves Matt Simmons