Skephalo - One Sided Love

By sussiestbakahere

IF YOU KNOW ME DONT READ THIS STORY I SWEAR DONT DO IT Skeppy has been in love with badboyhalo since he first... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
:D
Update 😳

Chapter 1

1.6K 22 65
By sussiestbakahere

Skeppy POV
"SLASH SLASH UNDO RIGHT NOW IM NOT PLAYING SKEPPY" Badboyhalo shouted angrily at Skeppy who griefed his server
"No it looks better I like the 14 and the thin crust
and pingspoof it makes the map look better."
"OH MY GOODNESS NO IT DOESN'T FIX IT RIGHT NOW AND STAY OFF MY SERVER"
"FINE, I WILL cutie...." I whispered.
"What did you say?" BBH questioned.
"Nothing!!" I said quickly.
"Thank you, but I'm banning you don't talk to me from now on and your not being unbanned" BBH said.
"No I'll stop don't ban me!!"I said back
"Too late" BBH said harshly.
-You were banned from the server-
         Wait maybe he just banned me from the team speak and he didn't block me or forgot I have to message him.
           I opened up  twitter to message him but it said he blocked me. I checked Twitter, Telegram, and Discord. He really hates me doesn't he I told my self sadly my eyes started to water and it wouldn't stop. My best friend and my biggest crush hates me. Maybe I should talk to Vincent (A6d) about it maybe he'll help me feel better.

                                  (Telegram)

(A6D) (Skeppy)

Can you get on

Bad hates me

Please
No

Do it yourself

Stop relying on me

Great now my best friend hates me I say with my eyes watering. I'm disgusting and a disappointment to everyone and people I love. My parents would disown me if they knew I was gay and BBH would never ever want to be my friend I say heading to my knife in my room. Remembering my past trama and instinctively grabbing the knife. No one can know or they would do what he did to me.

⚠️Trigger Warning Self Harm ⚠️

I thought back the words over and over again "Do it yourself, Don't talk to me from now on." Those 10 words hurt so bad so I made 10 slices on my left arm the cuts were gushing and oozing blood from them I got the first aid pack and bandaged them up. It still hurt but it was better than crying it felt good... I got up and went to bed because I was tired and didn't want to move.

⚠️Trigger Warning Lifted⚠️

Next day (bc idk what else to write)

I woke up with my left arm in excruciating pain maybe I cut too deep I said to myself. I grab my phone to text bad but then images of last night played out like a movie and I threw my phone and made a dent in my wall, I started sobbing uncontrollably, after what it felt like hours but it was only 10 minutes I went and got ready and started to walk outside to the nearest food place some people recognized me so I took some pictures and gave out some autographs. I arrived at McDonald's and ordered McDonald's Cheesy Fries and a Burger and started the walk back home after about 30 minutes of walking I made it back to my apartment. I was still shooken about what happened yesterday but it's was better than staying at home and crying. I finished my food and went down to watch YouTube videos. In the middle of the video I was watching (It's a hard Knock in Minecraft). I got a telegram message from A6D apologizing but I don't believe it so I ignore the message and continue the trip down memory lane.
After about a few hours of watching YouTube I figured that it's time to record a video. I load up Minecraft set up my OBS and open up teamspeak.

-User has joined your channel-

I open up teamspeak and check to see who it is.
"Skeppy I'm sorry for getting angry at you like that I should have never lashed out onto you like that. Will you ever forgive me?" Vincent said with voice cracks (when you cry)
"No." I said harshly "You made me feel so bad, I'm already depressed as is, then stack onto the fact Darryl hates me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I cu-.. Never mind that last part but seriously I just want to be left alone right now." I said with tears forming in my eyes.
"Ok I'll leave you alone but what were you going to say before you cut yourself off, if you tell me I will leave you alone I'm just worried I didn't know you were depressed."
"Yeah right." I said harshly. " No one ever cares about me."
"You're wrong, a lot of people care about you Zelk, F1N Ba-."
IF HE CARED ABOUT ME HE WOULDN'T HAVE HURT ME SO BAD THAT I WOULD CUT MY SELF." I shouted. But wished I could take back the words I said.
"I'm sor-ry I didn't know." Vincent said
"You shouldn't have."
"You should talk to Darryl about it before it gets worse, but do you want to vent to me it sounds like you have a lot on your mind."
"No I'm not 'venting' to you." I said
"Alright then I'm coming to America so you can talk to me then."
"Why though, no one would ever do this for me so why." I asked
"Because I care about you." Vincent said
"Oh o-o-k"
"I'll be over tomorrow morning, make sure you get some rest and eat some food. Alright Skeppy?
"Ok I will, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

-User left the channel-

Next Day

I woke up to 3 new messages on my phone.

(Telegram)
(A6D) (Skeppy)

The plane is leaving.
I'll be there tomorrow.
I'm getting a cab to your apartment.

How long until you're here?
20 minutes.

Ok, I'll see you then.

Closing my phone I forgot to edit a video for today so I edit the video of me trolling Darryl before he blocked me. It made me emotional but I pulled through for the fans. When I was editing out the part where he banned me I heard the door knock at the door. When I opened it I saw a Vincent holding a baguette.

"Hey Skeppy I brought I few things to stay for a week or how long you will have me for." Vincent said.

"Ok, let me show you to the guest room." I told him.

"When do you want to talk about it."Vincent asked.

"Talk about what?" I asked confused.

"About Darryl and the cu-utting." He said

"Oh well, give me a moment I'm not good at being asked tough questions right away."I retorted. But honestly I didn't want to talk about it.

"Ok well just take your time" Vincent said.

"Well what do you want to do today." I asked. But Vincent was staring off and when I saw what he was starting at it caught me off guard. It was all the cuts on my wrists and the bandage on my left arm.

"Vincent!" I said this time hiding my arms.

"We should play Minecraft and try to host a server." Vincent suggested.

"Yeah we should do that" I said contently.

Once Vincent was set his computer we played Minecraft and we're taking in my teamspeak until Darryl joined and started talking but immediately I banned him from the server not wanting to talk to him even though I loved him. I couldn't stand to hear him talk to me right now.

"Why did you ban him Zak?" Vincent said. "He didn't do anything."

"I just don't want to talk to him right now. Not after he made me feel so bad." I told Vincent. He seemed to understand what I was saying and left the topic alone. Once we finished up the video we ordered dinner dash food I suggested to Vincent that we should get chipotle because it's good and I haven't had it in a while I decided to get a bowl with Brown rice , black beans, chicken, tomatoes, corn hot sauce , guac, and lettuce Vincent decided to get the same. Once we finished eating it's was 9:30 and Vincent was tired from jet lag and so we were gonna go to sleep until I got a 4 messages from Darryl.

(Telegram)
(BBH)                                                (Skeppy)

Why did you ban me >:O
I wanted to talk to you
Something is bothering me
So let me call you

Fine just be quick

"Hel-lol." I said nervously

"Hi you muffin." Darryl said.

"What's been bothering you?" I said

"This guy just tried to kiss me in the middle of the sidewalk." He said. "And I'm straight and he kept trying to kiss me and I said eww no I'm not a faggot." When he said that I felt really uncomfortable and offended.

"I don't know if I said something bad like I made him cry or made him upset." He said

"Did you mean what you said?" I asked

"Yeah I hate people that are gay. There nasty." He said.

"What if I was g-ay-y?" I asked concerned.

" I wouldn't want to be your friend." He said.

"Well I'm gonna go it's late." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Wait I have something else I need to ask y-." Before he could finish I ended the call feeling so hurt and upset that he would never ever love me back or ever be my friend if I confessed. I started bawling so loud and ran to the bathroom.

⚠️Trigger Warning Self Harm⚠️

I heard Vincent rum to the bathroom asking what happened and trying to open the door but I locked it. He was trying so hard to open it but he couldn't. I went to the shower and pulled out a razor blade and started to make deep wounds in my arms I heard him screaming open the door but I wouldn't I made another 8 cuts before he kicked the door down and took the razor from my hands. Before I knew it I had blacked out due to blood loss.

⚠️Trigger Waring Gone⚠️

I woke up next morning with Vincent sleeping in a chair in front of the bed. He must have been watching me all night to make sure I didn't leave when he went to bed.

I tried to get up but I felt like I couldn't even use my arms anymore. After minutes of trying to move them I gave up and shouted Vincent's name after the 2nd shout he woke up and saw I was up and he immediately got up.

"Zak, why did you do that you had me worried I thought you had died. Good thing you have a first aid kit but still you could have died. Explain?" He said angrily.

"It was nothing Vincent." I said calmly.

If it was nothing Zak. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CRYING OR RAN TO THE BATHROOM AND GOT A RAZOR TO MAKE DEEP CUTS IN YOUR ARM!!" Vincent said furiously. "So please tell me I'm worried."

"If I tell you will you tell anyone else especially Bad?"
I asked.

"No, I won't because that would be wrong to tell someone something so personal." Vincent said reassuringly.

"Well I was talking to Darryl he said he needed to tell me something and I said sure because I haven't talked to him in a bit and he told me about how this gay guy came up to him and was trying to kiss him and he wouldn't stop so he said eww I'm not a faggot." I said taking a breath and holding back the tears. "I asked him if he meant what he told the man and he said yes because I hates gay people and they're nasty and stuff."

"Wow. I didn't know he was that cruel." Vincent said shockingly

"Then I asked him what would happen if I was gay... then he said he wouldn't be my friend."

"But why did that make you upset?" Vincent said.

"Well because I had a crush on him since I saw his face." I said

"Oh, well I guess you should tell him to apologize to to the man." Vincent said. "Also your not alone I'm bi and I have a crush on Bads friend Dream." He said

"One more thing Zak. What made you start cutting?" Vincent asked."I want to know so I can try to prevent it and so you can finally talk to someone about your problems."

End of chapter 1

This is my first story. :) Sorry for so many edits I was fixing the story the telegram stuff is messed up so I'll try it on computer and see if it's better but I'll add chapter 2 the story before I go to bed (So like in a few months). I'll see you later :^)
Edit
Chapter 2 will be out between tomorrow and Wednesday sorry about that but it will be a long one  :)

Thank you guys for 50 reads :) I love u all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 27.7K 66
Book of Oneshots! PLEASE A6D, BBH, SKEPPY IDC DON'T READ THIS PLEASE DON'T.. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN EVER SEE YOU READ THIS FOR A VIDEO Mostly happy...
43.9K 1.3K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...
9.8K 201 34
☆ ALMOST ENTIRELY FLUFF ☆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ☆ Things I WILL NOT do: ☆ -smut -lemon/lime -su!c!de or sh topics -forced -a...
280 11 15
Bad or SKEPPY if YOU read this I am deeply concerned. this is BASED off of JEALOUSY KILLS. It's a skephalo story.READ ITT!! ° start- March 7th 2024 °...