Lifeline (Katsuki x Reader)

By LevvinaLily

[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both y... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Nobody's Walking Matt
Chapter 2: Broken
Chapter 3: Ready
Chapter 4: Begin!
Chapter 5: How I Feel
Chapter 6: Cute
Chapter 7: Why?
Chapter 8: Safe
Chapter 9: Him
Chapter 10:You Really Are Annoying
Chapter 11: Eventually
Chapter 12: Don't Die On Me
Chapter 13: Isn't that bad
Chapter 14: Let's go girls!
Chapter 15: Pretty Good
Chapter 16: I really like you
Chapter 17: Whatever dork...
Chapter 18: Asshole
Chapter 19: See you in the AM
Chapter 20: Blue flame
Chapter 21: Cool Beans!
Chapter 22: Love You
Not a chapter
Chapter 23: When You Least Expect It
Chapter 25: Lemonade (πŸ‹)
Chapter 26: Perfect
Chapter 27: Wonder Bud
Chapter οΏΌ28: Kill
Chapter 29: Gone
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Chapter 24:We need to talk

4K 85 206
By LevvinaLily

YOUR POV:

Finally summer break was over, you'd say you were upset but to be honest you couldn't wait to get back to UA. For the past few weeks you've been making up for your hours of binging anime and laziness by going to the gym with Katsuki.

Today was the first day of your second year at UA. You'd already taken all of the stuff you brought with you back to your new dorm rooms, which due to you being in a new year, they decided to change the location of. You had decided to wake up early so that you could make it to school in time. Katsuki however, was to say the least, not pleased.

*ringggggggg* *ringgggggggg*

"(Y/N). Turn off the fucking alarm" he growled, shovelling his face into one of the pillows.

"No. you do it. I'm too tired" you mumbled

*ringgggggg*

"Like hell I will, it's your dumbass who set the thing so fucking early"

*ringggggggggg*

"But the world outside of my blanket is such a cruel and unforgiving place" you wailed

*ringggggggg*

"(Y/NNNN)!"

"Alright, alright. I'm on it" you yawned as you stood up out of the bed

'Why did I even set the damn thing so early...

-

-

-

Shit! School starts today!'

Upon your realisation you darted over to the bathroom and began to run the shower. You quickly washed your hair and body, leaving some conditioner in to help your curls define.

"Katsukiii!" You yelled as you wrapped your towel around yourself

"Yeah?!"

"Could you throw in my clothes, they're in a pile by the bed"

"Here" he grunted opening the door just wide enough to shove your stuff through.

After getting dressed you exited the bathroom and began to diffuse your hair.

"Hurry up and shower katsu you're gonna make us late!" You shouted over the sounds of your blow drier.

"Stop nagging me I'm doing it!" He shouted Starting to undress himself

You turned off your hair drier, now done with your hair and turned to see him practically naked. Immediately you felt blood rush up your neck.

"Katsuuu! Go in the bathroom first you pervert!" You squealed covering your eyes and dashing a towel at him.

He just chuckled and walked into the bathroom.

Pretty soon the two of you were walking past the park on your peaceful commute to school. Upon reaching the gate you caught a glimpse of  some of your friends and began walking to class with them. You were in a different classroom this year, so the walk was a bit shorter that usual and of course, this meant a new seating plan was to be put in place.

"Alright everyone, good to see you all again. I'm glad you survived your first year and I hope your ready for the year ahead" Mr Aizawa announced in his monotonous voice as he appeared from behind the desk in his luminous yellow sleeping bag.

"Hey sir!" A majority of your class shouted

"Oh yeah" he began As he crawled and stood out of his cocoon. "Considering were in a new classroom in a new year I'll allow the seating arrangement to change. You may chose any seat, however if I believe it will cause me any trouble I'll ask you to move. Got it?" He spoke, eyes narrowing at katsu when he said the last part.

"Hey! Why're ya lookin at me for?!" Katsuki snapped causing an outburst of laughter.

Automatically you moved yourself to sit next to katsuki who had remained in his usual seat at the back of the class. Other than that, the seating arrangements remained pretty much the same, Mina sat next to Eijiro, Tsu sat next to Hagakure and the others all stayed in their respective seats.

"Today we will be discussing your hero work studies" he spoke tiredly as he sat up at his desk.

"Sir!" Iida shouted as he stood up with his hand raised.

*sigh* "yes Iida" Mr Aizawa hummed, shifting his focus to the tall blue haired boy.

"What is a hero work study? Is it like the internships which we have previously taken part in?"

"A hero work study is-"

*knock**knock**knock*

Mr Aizawa paused.

"Enter"

Three older students walked into the class. One of them had dark blue hair and looked really uncomfortable, his hands were shoved deep into his pockets as he stared intensely at the ground. Next there was a girl, she had long lilac hair and was absolutely stunning. The last to enter was a tall blonde with a simple yet striking facial expression and his arms crossed over each other to form the letter 'X'.

"Class" Mr Aizawa started. "These students may seem familiar to you. You may have seen them around campus or you may just have come across their names. They're known as the big three, UA's top and most promising students, and they're here today to explain about hero work studies." He said as he sank into his sleeping bag.

"Hello everyone! My name is Neijre Hado! Nice to meet you all!" She beamed "I'm super excited to get to know about all of your quirks, like Ojiro, does your tail support all of your body weight? Can you use it to climb like a monkey? Or Ashido! If your horns break off do you think you'll grow new ones?!" You grinned as she fiddled with Mina's horns. "And you Mineta! Do your balls stick to you? Or do you bounce right offa them?" She hummed bopping back to the front of the classroom.

"Enough Neijre your gonna freak em out" the awkward looking one muttered in a hushed voice.

"She wants to know about my balls. All of their dirty secrets! Come here baby I don't mind sharing!" Mineta and his unfiltered self proclaimed with a disgustingly perverted aura surrounding him.

The blue haired student continued to talk, this time to the class.

"I...I'm...I..." he swiftly turned with his face to the wall. "I can't. Even if I imagine them as potatoes they still have human bodies. I can't talk to them" he mumbled.

"This here is Tamaki Amajiki" Neijre beamed "don't mind him he's just a bit shy"

"And I'm Mirio Togata!" The blonde smiled and today we'll be teaching you about hero work studies."

"Oooooh can I tell em! Can I?! Can I?!" Neijre begged

"Go ahead" Mirio grinned.

"So basicalyyy, a hero work study is a program that allows UA high students to be employed by hero offices throughout the school year!" She winked.

She looked like she was gonna continue her explanation until Mirio made the grand announcement that he was gonna fight all of us. Together. Like.. at the same time.

Then the girl kept on saying how worried she was. Not for him, but for us, like how strong is this dude?

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

*time skipppp*

You were all in a school training facility in your UA sports bodysuits. Mirio had insisted that you all tackle him at once and so you did- well Katsuki Izuku and Eijiro did, you opted to watch and observe Mirio's quirk.

Just as the three boys were about to land their hit the unthinkable happened.

Mirio stripped...He was but naked.

Obviously shocked by his actions the boys' attack was off which didn't matter considering Mirio Teleported? And popped up somewhere else by Iida, taking him out of action with a hard strike to the stomach. By the time you turned to Katsuki, him and Eijiro were already on the floor. As you watched him you realised something.

'It can't be teleportation.. it's almost like he's sinking into the ground and coming back up in different places? But how. How does it work? Is he like digging? No. No holes are left behind'

As you were observing him bulldoze you're classmates you noticed that he often appeared behind them. You weren't the only one to realise this as when he came to attack Izuku, he had already predicted his moves and was able to dodge.

"Jheeze... well I guess the only way to know if he can teleport is to fly and see if he can get me. He already got everybody else" you mumbled to yourself as you propelled yourself upwards - you didn't have enough excess energy to effectively use your wings so energy beams it was.

Up in the air you scouted around to see if you could find him but he was gone. Seconds later, you watched as Mirio propelled himself up at you from inside of the earth.

'Yeah. So it's definitely not teleportation. It's something to do with the ground I think?'

You tried to use your beam to propel you in a different direction but he was too fast. You were knocked from the air and collided with the ground holding onto your stomach.

"Ouch".

-

-

-

-

After the conclusive ass-whooping of your entire class there was a debate about 'the truth behind Mirio's quirk'. Pretty much half the class thought he could teleport and the other half thought he could turn invisible at will.

You were on neither side as what you had deduced from the battle didn't make sense with invisibility and teleportation.

Turns out you were right. It wasn't any of the two your friends were fighting over, his quirk was permeation.

After everyone had found out the reality of mid quirk, they all began exclaiming how jealous they were that he was blessed with such a powerful quirk. However, they were all shut down when Mirio explained the difficulties and drawbacks of his quirks, like he can't use any of his senses when he has permeated inside of a material and has to carefully calculate his actions. To be honest, it sounded pretty fucking difficult and made you glad you had your own quirk and not his.

Since the 'demonstration' slash defeat of your class took so long, by the time it was over you could all go back to your new dorms.

"What a beast!" Sero beamed stretching his arms on our walk back to the dorms.

"Yeah! It was totally manly" Eijiro grinned showing off his sharp teeth

"We all got our asses handed to us huh?" You chuckled walking with your arms folded behind your head.

"Yeah" Katsuki mumbled "the guys powerful. But I'll surpass him, watch"

"Well you gotta surpass me first dumbass" you winked teasingly at him as he looked down at you.

"Ha! What d'ya mean? I surpassed you ages ago dork" he grinned cockily, bending over to mock you.

"Oh yeah?" You smiled as you flicked him in the nose.

"Why you little- come here!" He howled as you ran away into the form building and into the first room you could see.

After slamming the door behind you, you rested your head on the wood, sinking down, letting out a sigh of relief as you had finally got your boyfriend off your trail.

"Ermmm, excuse me?" You heard a male voice.

"Huh?" You turned around to see that you had accidentally ran a room on class B's side of the hall. Before you stood an olive skinned boy with ivy coloured hair and deep dough eyes. Despite his look, there was something feminine about him.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" You squealed, face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Oh it's fine. You looked like you were running from something" he chuckled

"If you don't mind me asking where are you from? I've never seen you here before and you don't look Japanese?"

"Oh! Right! Yeah I'm a new transfer student, someone in class B's parents pulled them out because of all the villain attacks and I was next on the admissions list" he smiled "and your right I'm not from japan I'm actually from England"

'I thought I could hear the accent :)'

"London right?"

"Yeah. I was actually born in Brighton but I lived in London most of my life" he laughed nervously itching the back of his head with one hand.

"Me too" you grinned childishly "not the whole Brighton thing, I was born in Queen Charlotte's Hospital but yeah I'm from London, you probably clocked because of the accent" you laughed.

"Why were you running here anyways?" The boy asked

"Hiding from my boyfriend"

"Oooh a love scandal. Come sit, spill the tea" he winked patting on your bed

'Hmmm... I think he's gay'

"No don't worry it's nothing scandalous I just flicked him and ran"you laughed sitting beside him. "Are you sure you don't mind me staying? I did just burst into your room"

"No honestly it's fine, I was feeling kinda lonely anyways. I had to leave my cat Scarlet back in London"

"Oh did you leave her with your parents?"

"NOPE!" He shouted dramatically "my parents kinda disowned me when they found out I was gay" he sweat dropped as he chuckled lightly

'So my gaydar is on point'

"Oh my god really?! That's so sad."

"Yeah, my friends Dalia and LeLe are co-parenting Charlotte until I can return to her" he huffed sadly as he laid back on the bed.

"I'm Abdul by the way" he smiled looking up to you.

"Nice to meet you Abdul, my names (Y/N)" you smiled back as you also laid back.

"Hey, (Y/N) do you mind showing me around tomorrow? Like you seem nice and everyone else in 2B are mentally unstable"

"Trust me Abdul, it's not just 2B" you sighed "but yeah that's fine, I'll introduce you to some of my friends tomorrow" you winked over to him.

"Just put your number in my phone."

The two of you quickly swapped phones and exchanged numbers.

"Cool. I'm gonna go now, KATSUKI'S probably pissed that he couldn't find me" you giggled walking towards tho door.

"Bye" he waved as you left.

"Byeee"

After walking out of class B's side of the dorm, you found your way to the lounge area where all of your friends were, except Katsuki. You sat down with the group and played smash (super smash bro's ) on the Nintendo switch for about fourth minutes - you were really good at it- before heading over to Katsuki's room.

*knock**knock*

"..."

No answer.

'Well I guess I'm going in then'

You quietly pushed the door open and entered the dark room to see katsu laid across his bed, sleeping soundly with his face all squished up against the mattress.

'Oh my god this is so cute!' You internally squealed as you tore out your phone and snapped a quick photo of your adorable sleeping porcupine.

You softly treaded over to his wardrobe and took out a pair of his shorts and one of his shirts, taking your bra off before putting it on and carefully venturing back to the bed, where you climbed on and cuddled up to your sleeping boyfriend, drifting into a deep sleep.

* Andddddd back to dreamland we go*

You were walking for what seemed like hours down a wet and dimly lit path. You could hear voices all around you but you were sure you were the only human for miles, there was no one there.

As you continued down the path a dark figure emerged from the sides of the trail, motioning for you to follow it off the path. Obviously like any sane and logical person you refused and continued to walk. After another lengthy walk period the voices became louder, screams and sobs, you were starting to be able to understand them.

"My baby- you, you can't take my baby!" You heard that one voice above all else, it sounded so painful and broken. Then you saw it, a large beast, a multitude of bodies merged into one -almost like the students in your last nightmare- it was walking towards a woman, you couldn't make out her facial features, but she was tall and had (M/S/C). You felt the urge to run out to her and protect her, without thought your legs began striding on their own.

*Mothers/Skin Colour = M/S/C*

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!" You screamed although you didn't know why, you hadn't put much thought into the death of your mother since you were a kid.

Out of fear of what the creature would do to this woman you activated your quirk, or..tried to. It wasn't working. You tried again and again but it just wasn't, the woman began to release a dark chuckle, sinister almost as she stepped into the beast. No sooner had she done that when it began to race towards you.

Impulsively you ducked to the side, tumbling off the path and falling on your ass into the darkness. The creature could no longer see you however the black figure from before had returned. Still trying to activate your quirk you drew your knees to your chest and hid your head in your arms crying. Not because you were scared. but out of frustration.

You felt it kneel beside you and wrap its arms around you, it felt nice...warm, so much better than life and all it's torment. You tore your head from your arms to see that the black from its body was spreading to yours, completely enveloping you. You didn't mind, you even stopped trying to use your quirk. It had almost completely consumed you when a yellow light glowing in the air hovered near, it had a voice, multiple voices and they all sounded so familiar, they were saying things.

"It's okay babe we love you"

"If you come back I'll let you use me to charge your phone~"

"C'mon dork wake up"

'Wake up?'

The darkness surrounding you began to retreat, it was almost like the dark figure was afraid of the light.

"What's going on here?"

"Sir it's (Y/N)! She isn't wa-"

*end dream*

"Thank god she's finally waking up" you heard Mina sigh as you fluttered your eyes open.

You looked up to see that you were floating over Katsuki's bed in his room and suddenly dropped onto the bed. The clock said 2:45AM so you were puzzled by all of your friends and Mr Aizawa being in the room.

"The hell? Why're you guys here?" You mumbled sitting up

"Your dumbass quirk was activating in your sleep again" Katsuki huffed with his arms crossed over his chest, leaning against the wall.

"Shit. Really?" You looked at the walls to see scorch marks and holes from your energy beams.

"Yes, I had to erase your quirk in order for you to wake up"  Mr aizawa grumbled rubbing his temples.

"Sorry.." you mumbled sitting up

"(Y/N)" Mr Aizawa spoke clearly

"Yeah"

"Go back to sleep now but later in the morning we need to talk"

"Ermmm okay then"

And with that everyone left the room

"Sorry about your room" you chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry about it, just go to sleep okay"
Katsuki sighed as he pulled you back into the bed.

"You sure you're not pissed? Usually you'd be all like 'DIE!' And stuff"

"Just go to sleep okay it's too early for this shit"

Then the two of you then drifted off to sleep.

*A/N: hey guys here's a picture of what Abdul looks like. Btw I drew it and I can't draw for shit, so please don't judge the picture 😬🙏🏽😂*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 7.7K 21
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· - πš„π™±π™΄πš π™΄π™°πšƒπš‚ ! ❛ ━━ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ΙͺΙ΄ ʏ/Ι΄ chooses the wrong night 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ person to get high and prank text. β‹° 𝘬𝘒𝘡𝘴𝘢𝘬π˜ͺ 𝘣𝘒𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘰�...
144K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'πš– πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš› 𝚊𝚝 πš–πšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ." "πšˆπšŽπšŠπš‘ πš‹πšžπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πš–πš–πš˜πš— πšœπšŽπš—πšœπšŽ." ˜"*...
1.5M 54.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
13.9K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...