π˜½π™§π™šπ™–π™  π™π™π™š π˜Ώπ™žπ™¨π™©π™–οΏ½...

By laurensmcu

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 π•πžπ«π¨π§π’πœπš π‹π¨ππ πž 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 More

✩
"first conversation"
"small town girl"
"getting to know eachother"
"break the distance"
"crush"
"pool day"
"wish upon a star"
"heart war"
"midnight chats"
"facetime date"
"secrets"
"daddy"
"face to face"
"butterflies"
"first date"
"ending things"
"home coming"
"miss you already"
"coming home to big news"
"just a break"
"jealousy"
"friday night fun"
"apologies"
"not good at goodbyes"
"calling a truce"
"exciting news"
"did I do something wrong"
"saying goodbyes"
"planning"
"be my love"
"adventure"

"sophmores, no more"

1.6K 55 34
By laurensmcu

The handsome redhead sat on a lounge chair, clutching on to his acoustic guitar, passed down to him by his father, may he rest in peace. If he was going to impress Veronica's cousin, he would do it with music. Archie watched as the familiar face of Veronica walked out to Cheryl's spacious backyard  with her cousin, a beautiful blonde, and two other guys. Was there competition for Sol's love?

"Hey big man, how's it going?" Jughead asked as he gave his friend a big, friendly pat on the back.

"I've got my eyes set on this girl coming in with Veronica," Archie shared a crooked smile as he raised his eyes up to meet Sol's. After a couple of times trying to talk to Sol, she finally gave in a few days ago. "She finally had a full conversation with me, I don't know what changed," the red head shrugged.

"Maybe she got used to your face, and decided you weren't ugly," Jughead wore a poker face. Archie stares at the raven haired boy beside him, and the two burst out laughing.

"Hey," a strong feminine voice greeted the boys. Both Archie and Jughead looked up to find Sol standing infront of them.

"Hey." Archie practically stumbles over himself as he rose to his feet to allow Sol to take his spot on the lounge chair. Sol smiled as she brushed past the red head to take a seat.

"Thank you," Sol tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. The two remained eye contact which made Jughead grow uncomfortable.

"What? Oh yea, I'll be there, Betty," Jughead shouted and rushed away from the scene.

In the distance, Brad stood with Chuck, each held a red solo cup in their hands. "How does it feel to see Candace flirt with that guy," Brad pointed over to a palm tree where Candace and Charles stood underneath.

"Same way it probably feels to watch Sol flirt with the redhead," Chuck smugly drank from his cup, and Brad glared at him.

"Whatever, I never liked Sol anyway..." his voice trailed off. "Excuse me, I'm going to find myself a Riverdale girl I can flirt with," Brad walked away.

"I'm on a break," Chuck whispered to himself, "I can't be flirting."

--Heather POV--

"Look at her," Heather was fuming with jealousy. "She's straight up fooling your brother into thinking she's the perfect girl, but I know... I know," her eyes were narrowed, and focused on the blonde.

"Stop staring," Betty scolded.

"I bet she's not even a real blonde," she blurted.

"Nope, she's a real blonde," Veronica confirmed.

"Shit, I'm sorry Veronica. I know she's your friend, and I'm totally bashing her," Heather apologized.

"Don't worry, if someone were flirting with Betty I'd be the same," Veronica smirked as she continued to observe the situation between Candace and Betty's brother.

"Alright, settle down," Betty smiled. "You too," Betty smacked Heather's hand.

"Let's get in the pool," Betty proposed. Heather was about to agree with Betty when Veronica cut her off and put her hand infront of her.

"I want to meet my brother in law," Veronica said as she began to move towards Charles at a quick pace. She brushed past people seemingly easy. She was a woman on a mission, or more precisely, a girl on a mission; not quite yet a woman. "Hi," she greeted in a very high pitched toned, "I'm-"

"I know who you are," Charles smiled, "bring it in sister in law," he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Veronica.

"Not actually, though," Betty interjected, referring time all the "in law" talk.

"What are you doing," Candace said through gritted teeth, faking happiness.

"Just wanted to introduce Betty, and her beautiful best friend to you," Veronica smiled. It seemed to me like she had some plan up her sleeve. "This is the gorgeous Elizabeth Cooper, my love," the raven haired girl gestured at the blonde, "and this is her beautiful friend, Heather. I mean look at those absolutely adorable cheekbones." It was so uncomfortable hearing Veronica rave so much about me. I gave Betty a look, letting her know how I was feeling. "Isn't she?" A question directed at Charles. My cheeks flushed when he turned to look at me.

"Uh- yea," Charles smiled shyly. Great, Veronica made him feel uncomfortable, and now he thinks this was all my plan. Thanks, Veronica.

"I'm going to take a dip," I urgently excused myself.

"Me too," Betty agreed, following right behind me. "You coming," she paused to ask Veronica, but instead Charles answered.

"Right behind ya," the blonde boy looked anxious to leave the scene. Definitely got uncomfortable.

"I'll be there shortly," Veronica smiled. I furrowed my shrugged, and thought nothing of it. Not until I jumped in the water, and resurfaced to find Veronica standing before Candace in what seemed to be a confrontational posture.

-- Veronica POV--

"You scheming little, bitch," I narrowed my eyes at Candace. Her jaw dropped.

"What did you call me?"

"You heard me, you never wanted to take a break from Chuck because you're confused, you did it because you like Charles," Veronica accused.

"You don't know what you're saying," Candace evaded the accusation.

"But I do," I nodded. "It's funny how you want to "take a break" from Chuck, and immediately after go and flirt with Charles in the comments, and all that begging to come to the party, and making a direct bee line for him as soon as we got here. SUS I tell ya!"

"Okay, so what if I did," Candace scowled.

"So what!? So, Chuck is heart broken because the girl he's in love with dumped him to go flirt with someone else," I argued.

"Well when you put it that way," Candace shifted her body weight, and rolled her eyes. "Can we not talk about this anymore?"

"Fix this." Was all I said before joining Betty in the pool. The music played, the laughter continued, the fun was amazing, coming to this party was the best decision I made. I got to spend more time with Betty, got to know her better, and I could tell she wanted to kiss me.
.
.
.
"Sophmore s no more," Cheryl shouted atop of a table, drink in hand, "here's to a summer of fun, and an awsome junior year," she cheered.

"Do you realize we've been talking for half of a year," I asked Betty.

"I do," Betty smiled, her gaze dropped down to my lips, and I watched her lick hers. "Here's to another six," she raised her cup.

"Here, here," I crashed my cup against hers. I could resist the urge anymore, and I cupped her face and hungrily kissed her. She was shocked at first, but she quickly kissed back. Best. Night. Ever!

┏━━━ : *. .* : ━━━┓
INSTAGRAM
┗━━━ : *. .* : ━━━┛

tagged: bettycooper verolodge
liked by cherylbombshell and 429 others

charlescoop "she's not your sister-in-law" said the blonde falling in love! Love you sis

comments disabled

yay, a beronica kiss! Finally! anyway,
happiest of birthdays to the
sweetest smol baby [♏︎]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.3K 41
All Choni
119K 2.1K 48
Bughead One shots
16.4K 328 11
❝ I LOVE YOU, VERONICA. ❞ LOVER - veronica lodge just wanted to be loved and her best friend just wanted to love her. [βœ”] compete!