Daffodils only Bloom in Spring

By vic_tor_iaxx

Beautiful cover by @ancients "Our ignorance is their power" In a city run by oppression and manipulation, th... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

Preface

332 34 85
By vic_tor_iaxx

Hello!!! Thank you for taking the time to click on this book, and possibly continue to read it. This is my first proper book, so I'm extremely nervous but also quite excited... But mostly nervous. Hopefully this will be an interesting adventure for all of us.

Synopsis:
"Our ignorance is their power".

In a city run by oppression and manipulation, the truth is almost impossible to come by. With the government hiding secrets behind an illusion fabricated by tranquilising fluids, and armed forces patrolling the streets day and night, is South Korea's president really as good-hearted as the rest of the world seems to believe he is?

Further complications ensue when the government announces a forthcoming "city lockdown" which will entail all civilians remaining within the safety of their own homes until given the permission to leave. Although the authorities' true motives remain unclear, it is apparent that the outcomes will most definitely not be beneficial for the citizens of Daegu. Will 7 boys be able to do what no one has dared do thus far, that is to strip away the lies and deception and uncover a world of horrific truths?

Starring:

Kim Namjoon
Age: 25- teacher

Kim Seokjin
Age: 22- 4th year at uni

Min Yoongi
Age: 21- 3rd year at uni

Jung Hoseok
Age: 20, turning 21- 3rd year at uni

Park Jimin
Age: 20- 2nd year at uni

Kim Taehyung
Age: 20- 2nd year at uni

Jeon Jungkook
Age: 19, turning 20- 2nd year at uni

Warnings & Notes:
I want to make sure everyone enjoys this book as much as possible.
First of all I would like to make it extremely clear that this book is a work of fiction. Despite the names and appearances of the members of BTS being used in this book, aspects such as their personalities, backgrounds and behaviour/reactions to certain situations are primarily made up, some features of their true selves only serving as mere inspiration.

In addition, despite the story being set in Daegu, in South Korea, and some places mentioned existing in real life, none of the events described have actually taken place. I am also not trying to, in any way, criticise the government of South Korea. I don't want anyone to misunderstand. Please remember that the entirety of the events in this book are fiction and I would very much appreciate it for all readers to treat it as such.

I don't think there will be any graphic imagery depicting murder, abuse or anything of the sort. If any potentially triggering topics do come up I promise I will make sure to insert a warning at the beginning of the relevant chapter.

There may be some foul or vulgar language here and there, so please be mindful of this if it causes any issues.

No matter how crappy this book turns out to be, I hope that no one resorts to plagiarising my work. It might not be the best you've ever read, but believe me when I say I have spent way too much time on researching, planning and writing for this to go to waste and be discredited.

That being said, please please please contact me if you notice any stark similarities between this book and any other book, film, or similar media you may have come across.

This book will contain all members. There will be no female lead HOWEVER ships will be included.

On the topic of members, please let me know if you're confused about their ages in this book and stuff.

If any of the things mentioned above are not your cup of tea then this book is probably not for you and that is more than OK.

I welcome constructive criticism with open arms so please leave comments with your feedback, telling me how I can improve. This will definitely be a learning experience for me. Please also feel free to leave predictions, questions or your thoughts regarding the characters, plot, development, etc. It would be really cool if we could have discussions about these topics.

Lastly, I would like to say the biggest thank you to anyone who is taking the time to read this amateur piece of writing. Even if you decide to click out of the book after this short introduction, I will be forever grateful for even this amount of time you have gifted me and my writing with. Thank you to all the amazing people I have met on here, who have always been so so so supportive and caring. Thank you!!!

So that brings us to the end of my introduction. If you decide to continue reading I hope you enjoy. Hopefully I don't disappoint anyone. The epilogue will come out really soon. Thank you once again for your time. I love you all!!! 💜💜💜

Date published: 4/12/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 2.1K 58
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
15.6K 862 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
270K 2.5K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...
177K 1K 190
Mature content