I Remember Exactly (Frerard)...

Por cupid-falls

Just a cute little story with short chapters I came up with one night Más

2
3
4
5

1

689 27 101
Por cupid-falls

I remember exactly when it happened.

It was 11:39 PM, New York Time, and I was on my floor playing spin the bottle with a group of friends. I was fifteen. I kissed my best friend Ray and I knew.

I was gay.

Now I was nineteen. I hadn't told anyone, or even said it out loud.

Time to change. I wanted to tell the whole world.

I picked up my coat and ran out the door. Mikey asked where I was going, but I ignored him. I ran up seven flights of stairs, bursting through the door to the roof, scattering pigeons and dropping to my knees to breathe. As soon as I caught my breath, I pulled on my jacket and walked over to the edge.

I inhaled slowly and stepped up on the ledge. But instead of jumping, I opened my mouth and screamed, "I'm gay!"

People down on the sidewalk below stopped and looked around, trying to find out where the shout had come from.

"I'm gay!" I shouted again. "It feels so good to say that!"

"I'm gay too!" a new voice shouted.

I looked across the street to see a window in a different apartment building open. A man, who was fairly attractive from what I could see, was hanging out of it, smoking, it looked like.

"My name is Frank! Wanna date?" the man asked.

I grinned. "Okay!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.2K 68 8
Just some fluff, angst and other oneshots of the Dream team. - Yes; this will include shipping (not always) Yes; you can request stories Yes; some st...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 52.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...