Hellfire • L.A.

By lifeinkalopsia

*this book is unedited, as well as a work of fiction* To the public, the Survey Corps are the most elite bran... More

foreword
prologue.
Welcome, Pheonix Squadron
Nightly Routine
Tapout Round
The stars
Forcing Emotion
Valerian Tea
My Own Self
The 57th Expedition (p.1)
The 57th Expedition (p.2)
We Are The Pawns
what's next for part 2 / playlist
Enough
Trust
Wake Up Soon
Lux's Journal: #1
It Makes Things Easier
Another Constellation
Secrets Inside
A Threat
Infatuation
Coward
Hurt
Goose Chase
Daylight
Cousin
Peace
Sacrifice
Beautiful Scar
A Sweet Gesture
The Choice
I'm With You
Duty and Love
The Way Things Are
Distance
An Exception (For You)
Intimidating
Pack
The Pill
Leave
Best Interest
The Edge of Humanity
SEQUEL

I Have Returned

4.4K 120 9
By lifeinkalopsia

Author's Note:

Hello all, I want to start this note by expressing my apologies for the lack of updates. So much has happened in the last four months since you last heard from me. I moved out of my mom's house and into my first apartment, which means I had to take on more hours at work. I was struggling for a while mentally because I was so stressed, so I had to take a breather from things. If you follow me on tumblr and read my bts fics then you're already aware I've been on a hiatus from writing.

Now I want to thank all of you. Holy shit. I logged back into wattpad for the first time in four months this morning and saw how many votes and comments and views Hellfire has. I cannot express to you how happy it makes me that you guys are enjoying this book. Sincerely, thank you from the bottom of my heart❤️. I promise that I will have this book updated once a week from now on because I'm sure you guys are all dying to find out what happens between lux, Levi, and the underlying plot I have going on.

Love you all❤️
Kirby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 54
Chisaki Matsumoto a bloodthirsty soldier who lives for the sole purpose of destroying the titans. But as straightforward as her plan is, not everythi...
80.9K 2.1K 86
Olivia Strauss, a medic and inventor in the ranks of the Survey Corps, has a story to tell. It is that of a medic, a Captain, a few cadets, and a see...
376 36 5
[Levi x female reader] It's the year 843. Humanity has been unsuccessful in its attempts thus far to secure any territory beyond the three walls or t...
2.5K 26 43
My dear, how about I show you what real Heaven looks like? Prologue - The Excellent skilled cadet who was adapting her new life as a Survey corps. F...