She's our bodyguard?!?

Da Tillytheboss

I'm Lenna Vick and believe it or not, I'm One Direction's new bodyguard. I know, it's pretty hard to believe... Altro

Characters
Chapter 1 - ABOUT ME
Chapter 2 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 3 - DADDY
Chapter 4 - 5 AM
Chapter 5 - Dang it
Chapter 6 - Wait You're My Brother
Chapter 7 - What's going on?
Heads or Tails
The Event
The Vicks are Back Bitch!
Little town
Mom?
Janet
We bought a diner
The tapes
Earl
Pregnancies and fighting
Sydney
Like mother like daughter
Stacy the little liar
Troy
American?
Answers and updates
Janet??
Liam...
The shootout
Story Time
Danny Baby
Bye Bye Bye.
One Direction's return
Children and fighting
Nicky
Hospital Suprises
Looks like she's back
Wrong Lad
Veronica veronica.
Trailer
Dear kinda husband
Calm before the storm?
Bang bang/// 1 more chapter
Last Chapter
SEQUAL
IMPORTANT!!

Old friend

1.8K 52 15
Da Tillytheboss

Sorry I've taken FOREVER to update!
Hope you enjoy the chapter!
---------------------------
Leanna's POV
A few days have passed and everything has settled down. Sydney of course was freaked out. We still haven't got a call from Liam or any of the others. I am really worried because usually by now... Someone would've called, right?

Me, Harry, and Sydney are currently sitting on one of the two beds in our motel room. They are talking about their favorite Disney princess. You'll never guess who Harry's is. Yeah, it's the blonde one, ya know... From tangled. Sydney disagreed saying she likes Ariel the most because she's a mermaid.

While they were having their convo I was staring at my phone hoping they'd call me.
I sighed and put my phone on the side table to charge.

A Knocking sounded from the door making all of us jump. I slide of the bed. I creeped towards the door, my breathing forcibly calmed. I looked through the peephole to see an old friend I never thought I'd see again. When I turned 10 my dad sent me to a training camp type thing. I returned home when I was 12 so I only spent a year there, but still. He also sent Liam, so we were the awkward brother- sister duo.

I flung the door open and pulled her into the room , quickly slamming the door shut. She looked at me and sighed in relief. We hugged each other tightly.

Once I pulled away from the hug I began to talk.

"OMG!! What are you doing here? How'd you find me? Wait... Why are you here? Destiny! OMG I haven't seen you in forever." I squealed out. The excitement basically radiating off of me
She squealed in excitement, like I did.

"It took forever to find you!! OMG Liam is in a boyband, like how did that happen? I've been assigned to watch after you and report back what's been happening exactly . I also was sent to protect you, but ya know, you don't really need it. I'll be your partner In crime." She told me, the smile never leaving her face. I smirked at the partner in crime thing. I laughed at her, my eyes dazzling in wonder.

"I know, never thought of Liam as the boyband type." I told her casually. She nodded in agreement.

"Yes, me neither, but he got some pretty hot band members. Like Zayn, Oooo and that Harry." She said fanning herself off for a dramatic effect. Only if she knew that "that Harry" was sitting in the other room listening to everything being said.

"What do you mean report back to them?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows.
"Lea... They've lost track of you. They don't know what's happened, if you are even alive! Your father contacted me personally, telling me to watch after you. The C.I.A was a bit worried about where you've wandered off to, since you are off their radar." Destiny explained to me. Her eyes widened every now and then.

"Oh." I said thinking about it. I guess she's right. I've been off for a while now.

A loud bang came from the bedroom which was basically across the small motel room.
Destiny snapped her head towards the noise in shock. Ohh, she thought I was here alone? Well, guess what? I'm not.

"What was that?" She asked me referring to the loud noise.
"C'mon." I told her sighing. She followed me into the bedroom where Sydney sat on the bed... Alone...
Where the hell is Harry?

Destiny looked at me with a face full of shock and wonder.
"What? Who?" She stuttered out, unsure what to say.

"Sydney this is my friend. Her name is Destiny. I've know her for a long time." I reassured to Sydney that Des was a good person.
She nodded and grinned.
"Hi. I'm Sydney." Sydney spoke softly. Destiny smiled and replied introducing herself.

"Sydney.. Where is H-" I started to ask her when the bathroom door flung open and Harry walked out with a huge grin on his face. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Destiny. I know he heard part of her and mine conversation.. So why does he look so shocked?

"OMG! It's Liam's band mate... Um... Harry!" She yelled and squealed. Fangirl much?

"I'm Harry Styles, who are you?" Harry asked slowly, but still polite.

"I'm Destiny. I bet Leanna has told you all about me though." Destiny replied with a proud smile on her face.

"Actua-" Harry began to disagree when I hit him.

"Owww, what the hell?" He cursed then looked at Sydney mumbling a sorry.

My phone began to ring.. With no other than Liam's ringtone.
" I'm your annoy ass brother! Answer the damn phone Leanna, I'm waiting!"
I laughed at the ringtone Liam set for me when he turned 14. I ran to the phone and quickly answered.
"Hello." I answered, awaiting a response.
"Leanna, thank god! I was so worried about you! How are you guys? Where are you guys? Are you all okay? Is Sydney okay?" Liam began to instantly burst out with questions. I shushed him.

"Liam, I was so worried about you guys! We are great, I guess. We are at some hotel still in this state for now. We are all perfectly fine, no one got hurt thankfully. Sydney is fine. What about you guys? Where are you? Is everyone okay?" I replied to his questions. He sighed in relief . Then cursed quietly.

"Liam...??" I said waiting for a response.

"Sorry. We are in some hotel in some small town that was close by. I'm fine, Janet is fine, Perrie and the baby is fine, Gemma is okay other than her complaining on how 'she came down here to see Harry and he is no where near her' , Louis is fine he got a few bruises from falling, but....." Liam said leaving out one guys name. He didn't really want to say the next part, as if it hurt him.

"Liam, tell me! " I ordered him.

"Niall... He... He got shot and it's not looking good. He got shot in the stomach. I got the bullet out, but you are better at this kind of stuff than me. He's been asleep for like a day, but he's alive. I did what you usually do so it doesn't get infected and stuff." Liam told me. He sounded ashamed that he let his friend get hurt, but his group was bigger than mine. It's amazing he got all of them out.

"Oh.. Not Niall. Why does he always get hurt in the stomach?" I said trying to cheer him up, but it failed.

"I don't know." Liam said lamely.

"Liam guess who is here with me?" I said excited.

"Harry?" He guessed.

"No! C'mon... It's an old friend." I hinted to him.

"Is it Bridget?" Liam guessed, the disgust heard in his voice.

"No! You killed that bitch." I reminded him scoffing.

"Oh yeah. Um... Marco?" Liam guessed sounding happy with his guess.

"Nooo... Marco tried to kill you since you killed his SISTER Bridget." I reminded Liam. What is he thinking?

"Opps forgot. Maybe Damon?" Liam guessed once again.

"Nope, but you are getting closer. The person Is in that friend group." I told Liam. He laughed for no obvious reason

"Um... Maybe Destiny? Didn't she almost kill Mandy?" Liam guessed right.

"Ding, ding, ding!! Mandy? No she didn't try to kill her!" I bickered with Liam.

"Why is she with you?" Liam asked confusion in his tone.

"To protect me apparently." I told him looking over to Destiny who was talking to Sydney and once again Harry was nowhere in sight.
I looked around the room. I sighed and laid back on the bed, but instead of landing my head on the bed... It landed in Harry's lap.
"There you are." I said , awkwardly sticking my hand up and poking his check.
He shook his head and started chuckling at my weirdness.

"Anyways... Hopefully I'll see you soon, but I gotta go. Tell everyone what we said." I told Liam.

"Love you, bye." Liam said. Apparently he agrees?

"Love ya!" I said and hung up the phone.
I looked up at Harry who was looking down at me. His eyes sparkled in their green amazement.

"How is everyone?" He asked me with a small smile.

"Okay... Actually..one isn't that well." I told Harry. His smiled dropped as If it was never there.

"Who?" Harry asked. Worry laced into his voice.

"Niall. He got shot in the stomach, but Liam is doing everything he can." I told Harry. Harry started shaking his head.

"Why does he always get hurt in the stomach?" Harry asked attempting to make the joke I made earlier. I laughed, which caused him to laugh.

"Do you know when we will see them again?" Harry asked, sadness in his tone.

"No." I answered honesty.
He frowned and crossed his arms.

"Um... Hello?? The child fell asleep. I was in the middle of telling her a story about you." Destiny announced with a frown, upset she didn't get to embarrass me.

"Ooo. Tell me some stories." Harry said smirking. He looked down at me and smiled knowing she was going to tell him.

"Okay! So when Leanna came to camp it had already started, like a week in at least. Anyways so they arrive in a big SUV. Liam climbed out looking like a god, he strolled into the office. Everyone was like wow, he looks awesome. Then Leanna over here." Destiny said but burst out in laughter at the memory. I put my hands to my face remembering that moment she was talking about. Harry sat there lost, not knowing the story.

"Whew...okay." She said catching her breath.

"So, Leanna refused to get out of the car, screaming about how she didn't need ' no crappy training camp' . So once Liam got them both enrolled he had to literally drag her out of the amazing car. I swear she left nail marks in the leather seats of that car. When she finally got both feet on the ground, she was yelling at the car and started kicking it. Then Leanna's father... The amazing Vick.... Rolled his window down telling her to stop or he'd be taking her phone with him. Leanna quit, but started yelling and smacking poor Liam telling him how mad she was that he made her go to the stupid training camp with him. Once Leanna realized that a crowd had formed to see who the new kids were she went all wide-eyed and whispered to Liam. It was hilarious." Destiny told Harry.

Harry started laughing with her. I sat there with my face bright red and a smile on my face.

"She really did that?" Harry asked even though I know he believed it.

"Yes, I have more stories." She told him with an evil smirk.

"Okay so one time, we were having like a prank war type thing. Liam started it when one Morning me and Lea woke up to freezing water being dumped on us and a group of guys standing around us. So it was like around midnight and We had a strict lights out time, which was 10:30, anyways me and Lea was roaming the hall with two huge ice water jugs. The principal of the place caught us in the hallway. The principal didn't really like Leanna for her stunt on the first day. So me and her are standing in the hallway with big jugs of water, so that must mean that we are going water-sliding right? Yeah no, but Lea thought that because that's what she told the principal when we were asked what we were doing. She sent us back to our room with detention and calls to our parents. We still tried again though. When we got to Liam's room... Lea was about to pour the water out when she dropped the jug and it hit Liam on the eye. Liam had a black eye and sour expression for a week." Destiny told Harry the horribleness of me. He of course, finds it hilarious. My parents didn't find that incident funny.

"How about the time when we snuck off campus?" Destiny asked me with a grin.
"Which time?" I asked her clueless.

"The ' Hey that's my brother asshole! Wanna die?'." She asked me and I smiled nodding my head. This one is in my top five favorite memories I made there.

"Okay so we snuck off campus, imagine a bunch of 12 year olds wandering around a city at midnight. Two of them innocent looking little girls and two guys who are probably just starting puberty." She said basically making an image in my head. I have memories though so this is playing in my head currently.

"So we were walking down an alley because we were going to a McDonald's because Damon was just starving (note the sarcasm). So we are walking when this guy and a few of his friends come out of nowhere, they scared Damon and me. So they guys think they are all cool they were probably like 16 or something. The main guy , let's call him Pablo, pushed Liam and called Liam a wimp and was just saying nasty stuff. Liam was obviously getting upset by this and Lea noticed, so she yelled out 'Hey that's my brother asshole!Quit.' . So the big bad Pablo thinking he was all cool replied with 'what are you gonna do about it little girl?' Which was the wrong answer. Lea pulls out her hand gun from her purse and points it at Pablo and says, ' You want to die? If not I suggest you walk away now.' Pablo looked kinda scared, but then thought she wouldn't do anything. Pablo says ' You won't do anything. Did you steal that gun from daddy's gun cabinet? I bet he will be mad. Ooo I'm sooo scared.' Pablo's little gang laughed at what he said which when I saw the smirk she made I realized that it wouldn't end good. Lea pointed the gun at Pablo's foot and shot. He fell to the ground crying and his gang started freaking out. Lea then hilariously said ' Bitch I got this from my own gun cabinet. I warned you and your stupid friends didn't walk away. Have fun walking to the hospital. ' then she flipped her hair and stepped around them making her way to mcdonalds, not noticing that Liam, Damon, and me were too shocked to move." She told him, his mouth hung open. I smiled proudly. Harry looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I said to him raising my arms.

"I warned him, he didn't listen. You don't mess with a Vick, we are crazy." I said laughing. Destiny nodded her head in agreement.

"I'll tell you guys more tomorrow I'm going to sleep." Destiny said yawning. She went to the bed Harry's been sleeping in. She laid down and fell asleep.

I turned to Harry. He quickly turned his head to Sydney who is laying on the floor fast asleep. He was staring at me...

"Can you get Sydney?" I asked him yawning. He nodded and got up. He picked her up causing her to stir but not wake up. Harry brought her to the bed. He then fell to the floor and laid down.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Going to sleep.." He answered as if it was obvious.

"Are you crazy? The floor is uncomfortable. Get your butt up here popstar." I said patting the spot next to me. He looked at me thanking me with his eyes. I'd be happy too, I wouldn't want to sleep on this floor either. He quickly climbed into the bed Scooting Sydney in the middle of us. She very cutely cuddled into Harry once he got settled.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

"Night Harry." I said. My happiness heard in my voice.

"Night Leanna." Harry replied sounding happier than me.
-------------
Sorry I took FOREVER to update. I'm working on that guys. THANK YOU FOR READING!!
Please if you would:
COMMENT (your awesome thoughts, feelings, and opinions)
VOTE ( that vote button is calling for your finger to hit it)
MOST IMPORTANT....
LOVE YOUR AMAZING SELVES. SMILE PLEASE. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS!
Love ya- Tilly

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.6K 651 34
64 Number One Hits 35 Million Records Sold Worldwide 2 Billion YouTube Hits They are the biggest boy band in the world; One Direction ~ * ~ Me...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...