My hero academia: The wolveri...

By sharkbacon11

If you want a description read the book its the first page. (I worked hard on this so go check it out.) I hop... More

Chapter 1: Weapons X beginning
Chapter 2: Who is he
Chapter 3: Quality time
Chapter 4: Anyone got a problem with that?
Chapter 5: Who am I?
Chapter 6: Take him down
Chapter 7: Hero names?
Chapter 8: Cant sleep
Chapter 9: Sports festival
Chapter 10: Old scars never fade
Chapter 12: A new promise

Chapter 11: Cross my heart

4.4K 98 21
By sharkbacon11

In a room with Jean and Izuku

Izuku is restrained in a room by chains with Jean. Jean was just given a serum that would make her go savage and kill whatever her target is. Her targets though ...................... are Mina Ashido and Momo Yaoyorozu.

Izuku: Jean?

Jean: .........

Izuku: Jean listen to me.

She wasn't responding though. She was gone and all that was left was a savage and relentless killer. Her eyes had blue veins filled with what ever the serum Victor gave her was.

Izuku: Jean stay with me.

Instead of an answer though he got a sniff from her. She was sniffing the air getting ready to track her prey and continued to while Izuku tried to talk some sense into her.

Izuku: Look don't do this. Just fight it or something please.

Once again, no answer. Except her claws came out. Her claws came through her nails and were long coated with the same metal as Izuku's claws and bones.

Izuku: No..........

She then walked over to the door and slashed it with her claws while slowly letting a snarl escape her lips.

Izuku: Jean-

She then dashed through the sliced open door on her way to kill Mina and Momo.

Izuku: -DON'T DO THIS!

Anything he said though was still useless. He was now left alone chained down and utterly useless.

With Mina and Momo

Mina and Momo still had quirk restraining cuffs on. Both of them still were running away as far away as they can making turns left and right in hopes of making their trail harder to catch.

Mina: I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LEFT IZUKU.

Momo: ASHIDO she isn't after him. SHE'S AFTER US. We need to be more worried about what she will do to us if she catches us.

Mina: So, what do we do?

Momo: Uhhh ummmm.

Honestly Momo had no idea what to do. She doesn't even trust her own instincts after her fight with Tokoyami. How ever she saw a pro hero up ahead. It was Kamui Woods.

Momo: YES ......... ok we need to get help.

Momo and Mina both ran to the pro calling for help.

Mina/ Momo: HELP. WE NEED HELP.

The pro hero turned around and gave his attention to them.

Kamui Woods: What seems to be the problem here? Are you girls alright?

Momo: Were fine but there's a girl chasseing us who is going to kill us. We need to take these cuffs off so we can defend ourselves.

Just as they said that though Jean was seen walking around a corner sniffing the air with her eyes full of savage brutal rage and killing instincts. She locked eyes on Mina and Momo and immediately started to run at them.

Mina: AHHH SHES HERE.

Kamui Woods: Don't worry I'll take care of her.

The pro hero then ran off ready to fight Jean.

Momo: WAIT NO AT LEAST TAKE THE CUFFS OFF.

Mina and Momo both just cursed their bad luck while the fight goes down.

Kamui Woods: Stop in the name of-

Jean: RRRRAAAHHHHH

Jean didn't even give the chance for heroic quips and leaped right at Kamui Woods. The pro hero then used his wood tendrils to catch jean in mid air wrapping them around her legs and arms. Jean struggled and thrashed her body around trying to rip free.

Kamui Woods: Nice try but brute strength won't break my wooden chains.

Jean: GGGRRRRRAAHHHH

Jean then popped her nail claws and sliced off the tendrils from her body.

Kamui Woods: Oh crap.

Jean then lunged at Kamui woods again and the Pro hero tried to do the same thing except Jean instead sliced the tendrils in mid air and stabbed her claws straight into Kamui Woods stomach.

Kamui woods: GUH.

The pro hero then fell to the ground. Jean looked up and saw no one in front of her.

With Mina and Momo

Mina and Momo are running away again after witnessing Jean defeat Kamui Woods.

Mina: DID SHE JUST KILL KAMUI WOODS.

Momo: I don't know but it safe to assume so....... We need to get these cuffs off so we can fight.

Mina: THEN WHAT? She just took down Kamui Woods without a sweat. What chance are we going to have?

Momo: WELL DO YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA?

Mina then saw the girl's locker room and had and idea.

Mina: Follow me.

Momo: What?

Mina: JUST DO IT.

In the girl's locker room

Mina and Momo are both in the locker room huffing and puffing out of breath from running so much. Mina though then went to the showers and turned on the shower.

Momo: Is this really the time FOR A SHOWER?

Mina: HEY JUST LISTEN. What ever that stuff that Victor guy put on us is what's making Jean want to kill us. Maybe we can wash it off or something.

Momo had a few seconds of silence realizing that it was a pretty good idea and that she should have thought of that. She then suddenly turned on a shower and started aggressively scrubbing herself and her clothes trying to get the trigger scent off.

Momo: OK GOOD POINT. Just scrub like your life depends on it.

Mina: YEAH DUH! Because it does!

They kept scrubbing for a good 5 minutes trying to get the scent off.

Momo: Is it working?

Mina: How am I supposed to know?!

Momo: ITS YOUR IDEA.

Suddenly Jean busted through the door slashing it open with ease. Momo and Mina both turn the water off and hide behind some lockers. Both making sure to not make a noise. Jean though kept sniffing the air making her way closer to them. Mina and Momo were sweating bullets as Jean approached the shower sniffing it.

Momo/ Mina head: It must have worked? She is sniffing the shower and not us.

There hearts sunk though when Jean quickly turned her head around and made eye contact with both of them.

Momo/ Mina head: OR NOT.

Jean then quickly jumped at the two but slipped a little due to the wet floor. Instead of slashing at Mina's head or chest though she slashed off her cuffs.

Mina: My cuffs? There off!

Momo: OKGREATNOWRUN.

The two then began to run again with Jean right on their tail as they ran out of the locker rooms.

Momo: DO SOMETHING MINA.

Mina: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Momo: USE YOUR QUIRK OR SOMETHING JUST DO ANYTHING.

Mina then quickly did a 360 spin in the air and launched acid along the floor and at Jean. The acid on her skin burnt through it like hot water on ice and Jean slipped on the acid on the floor tripping her and making her crash into a wall. Mina and Momo stopped to see if it stopped her.

Momo: Did that work?

Mina: Uuhhhhhmmm?

They both just watch though as an even more pissed off looking Jean stood up with her burnt skin healing itself back all along her body and face and then her claws popping out of her nails.

Mina: I think we just made her even more mad.

Momo/ Mina: AAHHHHHHHH

They both continued to run for their lives.

With Izuku

Izuku continued to struggle and trash around trying to get out of his restraints.

Izuku: grrraaaaAAAAHHHH CMMOONNN.

It was no use though as brute strength wasn't going to be enough. Before he could do anything else though he heard screams.

Mina/Momo: AAHHHHHHHH

Izuku: MINA, MOMO?!

Izuku hated everything about this moment. The girl he apparently did love is now going to kill the only other girl who doesn't treat him like an animal. He was desperate and willing to do what ever it took to get out of these cuffs so he could save Mina. He then had an idea though.

Izuku: Oh this is going to hurt.

He then lined up his knuckles and pointed them the best he could where they would stab himself through his chest and cut the restraints.

Izuku: *Sigh* Here goes nothing. *breathes in* AAAAHHHHHHH

He then popped his claws through his chest and body and cut the restraints off only to fall lifelessly onto the floor.

With Mina and Momo

Mina and Momo continued to run away until their luck ran out and were at a dead end. They quickly tried to find an escape route or another way to run but to no avail. As Jean had the only way out cut off.

Momo: Mina my cuffs take them off.

Mina: R-Right.

Mina then quickly burnt off Momo cuffs as Jean slowly walked closer to her prey ready to kill. Momo quickly made a spear and threw it at Jean and it went through her shoulder. Jean took a few steps back and growled out in pain. Except in all reality didn't do anything. Instead Jean just pulled it out of her shoulder and threw it to the ground as Mina and Momo both slowly walked backwards tripping onto the ground and continued to crawl backwards with their backs to the wall.

Momo: Th-this is it huh? This is how we die? From Izuku's crazy ex-girlfriend with finger knives.

Mina: N-No. Th-this cant be it. I-Izuku is going to save us. He always saves me. I-I know he will.

Jean then leaped at the two ready stab them both.

Jean: GRRRRAAAAHHHH RRRRRAAAAHHHH.

Mina then closed her eyes praying for a miracle to happen. For just something to save her life. For Izuku to save her life.

Izuku: GET AWAY FROM THEM RRRRRAAAAHHHHH

Suddenly Izuku was seen lunging at Jean putting her in a choke hold and slamming her into the wall.

Mina: IZUKU!

Momo: MIDORYIA THANK GOD.

Izuku: RUN NOW.

Momo: OK.

Mina: WHAT NO?

Izuku: JUST GO. I'll hold her off.

Momo was trying to pull Mina with her but she wasn't having it.

Mina: Izuku she is like you. She could actually kill you.

Izuku: And she is going to kill YOU if you don't leave now GO.

Mina: But-

Jean then got out of Izuku's grip and tried to go for Mina with her claws ready and just an inch from her face but Izuku grabbed her by both arms holding her back as Jeans still tried to claw at Mina.

Izuku: I. SAID. GO.

Mina then reluctantly left with Momo. Now it was just Izuku and Jean. Izuku quickly threw Jean away and she quickly got back up on her feet and tried to attack Izuku but Izuku locked her hands with her and kept her at bay and were face to face in a power struggle.

Izuku: JEAN LISTEN TO ME. This isn't you. You have to fight what ever that stuff is in your system.

Jean though kept on trying to force her grips out of Izuku's. She then though started to win the power fight for just a second. She then jumped up using Izuku as leverage and dropped kicked his face and pushed herself into the air doing a back-flip landing feet first claws out ready for a fight.

Izuku: I'm sorry Jean....... I don't want to do this or fight you.

Jean: RRRAAAHHH AAHHHH

Izuku: But I can't let you kill Mina or Momo.

Izuku then let his claws pop out and got in a fighting stance. They both then ran at each other hands pulled back ready to throw a slash or stab at each other. Right when they were about to hit though suddenly memories of Izuku, and Jean popped up in his head.

FLASHBACK

Izuku was just a little kid again and Jean was right in front of him. Izuku had gym shorts and a grey shirt on while Jean had on a blue tank top and black shorts. They were in a white room with tile squares all surrounding them completely making up the room. Izuku bowed and Jean bowed as well when their head went back up, they got in fighting stances. Jean was the first to attack as she started off with a high kick which Izuku just stumbled backwards to dodge. Jean then swiped under Izuku tripping him and Jean then landed a ground punch into Izuku's stomach making him wheeze for air.

Izuku: *WHEEZE* *cough* *cough*. Why are you so rough?

Jean: You have to be rough if you wanna survive this place.

Izuku: I-I k-know but s-still. You were nice to me before. W-Why are you like this now.

Jean just looked down with eyes filled with a lot of weight of guilt and regret.

Jean: Look don't take it personal. It's just better if were not to comfortable with each other and distance ourselves off. S-So we don't get hurt later if "they" do anything.

Izuku then got up from the ground and asked her-

Izuku: So then why make me promise not to betray each other.

Jean: *sigh* I don't know. It was just dumb hope.

Izuku didn't know what do honestly. So, he just did what he thought was right. Be friendly.

Izuku: W-Well maybe we should at least know names? I'm Izuku Midoryia.

Izuku put his hand out to Jean and she just looked at it and then at the ground.

Jean: I don't remember my name.

Izuku really didn't know what to do. He was so confused about where he was, what was happening, how he suddenly had bone claws and healing as a quirk. So he was desperate to...........to just make a friend.

Izuku: Can I give you a name?

Jean looked up at Izuku with wide eyes.

Jean: Huh?

Izuku: W-Well I need to call you something. S-So if you mind you could pick a name yourself o-or-

She stopped him though putting her hand up.

Jean: I don't mind. It actually sounds kind of sweet actually.

Izuku's head: She thinks I'm sweet!

Jean: What would you like to call me?

Izuku thought about it and then came up with

Izuku: How about Jean?

Jean: Jean.................. I kind of like that. Thank you for the name. *blush smile* It's nice to finally meet someone who cares enough to give me a name.

Izuku: It was my pleasure ............ Jean.

FLASH BACK ENDS

Back in the present Izuku was about to slash at Jean but...... he couldn't. His claws retracted and jean stabbed him in his neck and gut. She then threw him into the ground and shanked him repeatably with her claws. She then started to run away again trying to catch Mina and Momo. Izuku quickly got up and started to heal his injuries off again and chase after her.

With Mina and Momo in a parking lot outside the Sports festival

Mina and Momo were luckily able to get outside of the sports festival. They were hoping to find a way to get away far and fast.

Momo: What now?! We don't exactly have a car or know how to drive one.

Mina: WERE GOING TO BORROW ONE.

Mina then punched a car window hurting her hand in the process. She then opens the car and gets in the driver seat.

Mina: MAKE A KEY MOMO.

Momo: R-Right?!

Momo then put her hand on the key ignition in the car and kept making keys and trying them out until they git.

Mina: HURRY IT UP.

Momo: IM SORRY YOU TRY DOING THIS.

Finally it started to work though as they got the right key and then started the car up.

In a higher floor of the Sports festival building

Jean was running around trying to find Mina and Momo until she heard a window break. She looked outside and saw Mina breaking into the car. Izuku was right behind her. Jean quickly backed up and ran into the window with Izuku following her as well. They both then continued to freefall into the air but Izuku grabbed Jean and hugged her and pointed himself first to take the fall.

With Mina and Momo down on the ground

Just as Mina was about to put the car in reverse and drive away Izuku and Jean fell right on the hood of the car making both girls scream and freak out from surprise.

Mina: OH CMON.

Jean and Izuku both had glass stabbed into their bodies all over and Izuku had a metal piece of the hood of the car stuck in his side. Jean just rolled off of the car though. She then healed off as well and then walked up to the side of the car Mina was on. Mina tried to get away, but Jean grabbed her by the neck through the window and pulled her out of the car. Izuku just watched and slowly pulled himself off of the hood of the car. He saw how Jean slammed Mina into a car next to them holding her by the neck. Jean then popped the claws from her hand and aimed them right at Mina.

Izuku: JEAN DON'T DO IT.

Jean: RRRAHHHH

Izuku: NNNOOOOO

Izuku then jumped and popped his claws into her stomach and into her chest right where her heart is. Jean and Izuku were both face to face standing and Mina fell to the ground behind them. Jean face though slowly went from savage and brutal rage to a tired and exhausted pale expression. Izuku heart dropped though when he saw the neon blue in her eyes slowly disappear.

Izuku: No...

Momo then slowly and cautiously got out of the car. She went by Mina's side to try and see if she needed help. How ever she looked and saw Mina wide eyed staring at Jean and Izuku. Izuku slowly put Jean down and sat her up next to the side of a car. The ground around her was being painted with a puddle of blood.

Mina: W-What's happening.

Momo then saw how Jeans eyes were back to normal.

Momo: The serum...... It's wearing off. She can't heal anymore.

Mina just looked at Izuku and couldn't help but feel her heart sink. Izuku had pleading eyes for her to pull through. He was covering her wounds trying to stop the bleeding.

Izuku: I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry just please don't leave. I just found you. I just met you. I finally got someone from m-my past life back just PLEASE-

He then felt a hand on his cheek. He knows what this is. It's the same cold and pale hand he felt the last time he lost her. Just like when he found her in the grass lands near the cabin in the mountains. He then heard her voice; weak and ready to crack at any moment.

Jean: Shhh it's not your fault. Hey, it's not your fault.

Izuku: N-NO I did this. I hurt you I didn't want to fight you.

Jean: You had to save your friends.

Izuku: I.... I.... I can't lose you again.

Jean: You won't lose me. I'll always be with you. Just like you were always with me and still will be.

Izuku: *sniff* You can't promise that.

He then felt her move her hand up and towards her chest. She then pointed at her heart.

Jean: I cross my heart.

She then looked at Mina she reached out for her. Mina was close to crying but stayed strong. She grabbed her hand and held it with both hands.

Jean: Can you promise me something?

Mina: A-Anything.

Jean: Take care of him. He's going to need someone else without me. I trust you.

Mina then held tight on her hand and held it near her hand with tears in her eyes.

Mina: I promise. I'll take care of him.

Jean: *sigh* Thank you.

With that Jean had her last breath. Her whole body went lose and her hand just fell to the floor. Izuku hugged onto her tight and Mina kept a hand on Izukus back. Izuku was crying letting everything out. Momo could only watch not knowing what to do. But feeling its best if its just them who mourn alone. 

Hello sorry if this is shorter than most chapters but I feel like it had to be you know. Don't want to add so much fillers that your just "UGH WE GET THE PICTURE". Anyways if you have a comment or thought please leave it and as always I hoped you enjoyed.......................................................OK BYE. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 7.6K 40
βš«οΈπ’΄/𝒩 𝓍 π’žπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Άπ’Έπ“‰π‘’π“‡ π‘œπ“ƒπ“π“Žβš«οΈ . πŸ”΄π‘€π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π‘œπ“ƒ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ πΌπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π“‡π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π“ˆπŸ”΄ . βš«οΈπ‘…π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π’°π“…π’Ήπ’Άπ“‰π‘’π“ˆ ⚫️ . πŸ”΄π’°π“ƒπ’Ήπ‘’π“‡ 𝐻𝑒𝒢...
42.1K 1.6K 27
it's not always good to be smart you see everything wrong with the world and you'll see there is no saving it i dont own mha or art unless said other...
114K 3.3K 82
The first chapter is a little info about this book so I'm not gonna put that here lol. Just wanted to give my boy Deku some love since he deserves it...
400K 9.3K 66
My first real book. I have no update scheduled and I'm not against taking requests I just don't know if I will do all of them. I apologize if there...