To walk on fire~ {Appleblitz}...

By darklight402

The demons are up to something. Too much missing people. Rainbow dash has the elements, and needs to find eac... More

Chapter 1~ The tempting things we can't handle
Chapter 2~ one step at a time
Chapter 3~ is there an easy way out?
Chapter 4~ Warm or Cold
Chapter 6~ to save me
Chapter 7~ ready to go
Chapter 8~ a kiss of death
Chapter 9~ the last element
Chapter 10~ its only the beginning
Chapter 11~ to ruin
Chapter 12~ why?

Chapter 5~ a memory

161 3 5
By darklight402

Warning: language

To make it to the top, is what Rainbow dash always hoped for. Back at her town at the sky, it was full of competition, and you always had to be the best at everything.

She gripped onto her red gem as it was enticed to a necklace, it was her element. Her elder said it means a word, it meant something, but that was something for Rainbow dash to learn.

She was at the party at town, and saw her friends. Rarity, and Fluttershy seemed to have come together, as Bubble berry came looking worried.

Rarity and Fluttershy came up to her, and were giggling. Looks like they clicked.

"Darling, what are you wearing?" Rarity asked with dash looking down at herself then up at Rarity.

"Normal attire,"Rainbow dash replied as Fluttershy chuckles.

"You might get along with Applejack if she were here," Fluttershy responds, as Rarity elbows her and points to somewhere, and takes her there.

They were in the partying mood. Rainbow dash sighs as she raced to Bubble berry, but fell straight on the bum from something like a wall stopping her. She eagerly got up and gazed at the guy. Suddenly she felt a bunch of tidal waves crash into her looking at the face of the past.

"Rainbow dash. Is that you?" The guy with navy hair said as he grinned in a mischievous way.

Soarin. Also known as, rainbow dashes last boyfriend.

She stayed silent and backed off, quickly running away from him.

"Wait! Rainbow dash!" Soarin shouted as people start to whispers erupted on what's going on.

Rainbow dash ducked away from the party, and slowly found another way to get to Bubble berry. She tapped onto his shoulders feeling so much of her feelings of her encounter with Soarin wear off.

"Dashie! Are you ok?" Bubble berry asked as he was holding a beer in his hand.

"I'm fine-just bumped into my last boyfriend. How are you? I saw you looking worried earlier," She asked hoping for a response and saw him smile.

"It was Duskshine. I didn't see him around the kingdom but his guard told me, he was just running his duties," Bubble berry chuckles,"so I'm better than good. I'm great. Anyway, last boyfriend?"

"Where did you get the beer? I want some," Rainbow dash decided to change the topic for a cup off beer.

As they were in the party, Dusk shine was researching. Well he is at the sister in laws castle searching the library. And he found a book, yet another book about hell. Where could an easy entrance to that place be?

He looked at the two books as he gave up. The two books had this symbol, and then his memory appeared. It was an odd one from his childhood.

He was at his bedroom and didn't want to sleep. So Duskshine did what any mischievous kid would do. He got out his balcony and roam off in the garden watching the night sky dazzle in front of him.

The little boys body was slid down the grass, and he could almost feel himself get drowsy. Having his eyes closed, he felt a touch on his arm.

"Hey there," Another boy who had streaks of red and yellow on his head, with a symbol on his shoulder.

A 6 star with a triangle inside.

Duskshine smiled,"Hey."

"My Names Sunset glare," He greeted,"I'm pleased to meet you."

"I'm Duskshine," Duskshine replies, grinning unusually.

Duskshine snapped back to reality. That symbol on his arm and the symbol of the books. He could only make the bold assumption that the boy he met was a demon. Sunset glare?

Why did that boy pop out of no where with him? And had done nothing to him?

He shook his head. Looking at the mysterious symbol, and having an idea to go to that place where the portal is. What was he saying? He should have followed the demons who were attempting to take Rarity.

It was slowly skyfall. He should probably head back to the kingdom.

~at hell~

Applejack can officially label herself in hell and a prisoner in it. That demon boy scared her to death and yet she knew her treatment was kinder than the rest. She couldn't help but break into tears. That this was her life now.

She should have known since the day her parents died, that she wound up at hell. It was hell she saw, and maybe being here at prison isn't that bad as that night.

"So. Did he do it?"

Applejack violently turned her body around, and saw that spitfire was standing there. "Are you the guard now?" Applejack asked in emotionless tone.

"No," Spitfire laughs,"I'm not." She crosses her arms,"today is a day where they are organizing a bunch of sacrifices." Then she snarled,"you aren't going there."

"Oh. Great. More moments in this place," Applejack sarcastically retorted.

"I love seeing you like this. Having your soul gone. It just pleases me to see you suffer," Spitfire taunts to her, and snaps her whip out,"you know I'm threatening you when I get this out. Did that virgin demon have sex with you?"

"Almost," Applejack replied honestly,"he almost did."She felt her body shake. Apparently, Applejack was vulnerable and weak to the sound of his name too.

Spitfire laughs maniacally,"he is such a coward.  Such a pussey."

Applejack felt her head hurt from the very noise of this demon. Make it stop. Somebody.

"He isn't a coward," Applejack covered her mouth once she heard herself say that. She was at lost for words.

Spitfire looks at her seriously, and smiles evilly," got a crush on a demon? You whore. Demon fucker. I kinda want you to go back home and let people find out about this. Slutty Girl who likes herself the demon."

Spitfire then finally leaves.

Applejack didn't want to be a slut, or demon fucker or something. Back home she would be going to prison for that.

Is her life always gonna be ending up at prison? Is that was this about?

~Meanwhile back to the town~

Bubble berry choked as his thoughts were collected in the right direction,"I think I might know who the last one is."

"Who?" Rainbow dash intensely asked leaning onto him as she hiccuped form the beer.

"It's Duskshine. He has angel blood. The crowned prince, and his kingdom specifically have people missing," Bubble berry gasped as he feared something,"I have a feeling, I think he is in danger."

"What gives *hiccups* you that idea?" Rainbow dash says and laughs.

Bubble berry grabbed Rainbow dahs by the arm. As he quickly head to Rarity and Fluttershy, he shouted,"guys! I need your help!"

Both girls headed towards him as they saw drunk Rainbow dash. Rarity was facepalming.

"Follow me!" Bubble berry said as he was running holding Rainbow dash on piggyback style,"I know the last element."

The girls were alerted as they followed him to the kingdom,

He quickly entered there like there was no tomorrow.

Sunset glare smirked as he put his hands onto Duskshines hands.

"Do you want to get to hell? Let me show you," Sunset glare says as the ground has dark energy coming out of it and before Duskshine could say anything, he was teleported to a burning ground.

Duskshine spoke, with a stern look,"you are the one from my memory. That strange little boy with a mark on his shoulders. You are a demon. Am I wrong?"

"I am a demon," Sunset glare held his smirk out as he slowly walked to Duskshine cornering him and questioned him,"you are an angel. Am I not right?"

"Y-yes," Duskshine stuttered out as he felt the demon boy place his fingers onto his cheeks,"why are you doing all of this? I demand you to release all of the prisoners."

"Shut up," Sunset glare said,"we will talk about this all later."

"I can use my powers against you," Duskshine threatened.

"Try me you fool," Sunset glare growls in anger,"this is my section of hell your are standing on. And for your information, I'm not even the big boss around here. But still I'm run a lot around here."

"I don't need to know your sorry ass of a role in hell," Duskshine remarks, and was sent a glare.

"You like it when I touch you," Sunset glare puts his hands under Duskshines chin and smiles wickedly,"does your family know that? Your friends? The people you work for? The whole kingdom know?"

"Know what?" Duskshine felt himself pant out as he felt anxious to get out.

"That you like it when I, a man, touch you, like this," Sunset glare babbles, as he leaned in, and kisses the cheek.

Duskshine pushes him off his body, and felt intense form of energy go through him. It was true, and he knew it was weird.

"Stop changing the topic," Duskshine whines as he crossed his arms,"are you demons trying to summon your lord again? You are breaking the laws of heaven and hell by going into the real world and stealing souls and bodies. I will report you."

"Like I Said," Sunset glare scowls,"shut up. We are not breaking the law because this is just a copy of hell, in the real world somewhere. We aren't scared of you guys."

"Uh Huh," Duskshine used a tone in his voice indication that he doesn't believe in him.

"You know? This might be the only chance you will have it," Sunset glare leans in,"to have sex with a man. I'm just saying I can exchange the prisoners who are about to be killed if you have sex with me and allow me to tape it."

"You are disgusting," Duskshine says,"I rather fine another way."

"No you are disgusting," Sunset glare responds, as he leaned in to nibble on the ear of his.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Sunset glare looks to the side and facepalms, looking at the smirking demon,"oh god damn it Blitz! What do you want this time?"

"I just wanted to suggest an idea about app-"

"You can do whatever the hell you want with Applejack!" Sunset glare yelled in angry, as he saw the demon walk away. He then looked towards Duskshine who was shocked.

"You have Applejack?" Duskshine interrogates, with a curious gaze.

"Yeah. I can't give her to you though. Blitz got too attached to that girl anyway," Sunset glare rolled his eyes and stared at Duskshine,"you know her?"

"Yes. Kinda," Duskshine nodded his head, and held his stern posture up,"If I have it with you- will you release all of the prisoners?"

"If I release all the prisoners than you have to stay as a prisoner," Sunset glare mocked.

"Then I'm not doing it," Duskshine gritted his teeth, and crossed his arms,"the kingdom needs me. And I'm not falling for that trade."

"Then you have no place here. I will be back," Sunset glare said leaving Duskshine confused,"I'm letting you go free. Just for the fun of it."

The ground underneath Duskshine was absorbing in dark energy, and he was now seeing a different scenery. He was teleported back, and all he did was faint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 1.9K 36
Rainbow Dash hid true feelings, her past, behind her attitude of confidence. She pushes herself to be the best to prove her past demons wrong. Pushe...
9K 227 24
โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐งโž . . . . . ๊’ฐ Rainbow Dash had met a person tha...
65.2K 2.2K 97
(NSFW!) What was Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's conversation on the field? What happened in their shared tent at Camp Everfree? What was the real rea...
8.4K 437 30
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...