WangXian(Mpreg)

Por ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs

Lan Wang Ji smiled a little at the confused face of his lover. Satisfied with the expression, he continued. "... Más

1.WRITER
2.CHARACTERS
4. Let's Do it
5.Surprise
6.How can I not forgive you?
7.Love is in the air
8. Uncle's words
9. I'm impressed.
10. A day to remember
11. Wedding bells
12. It's time for the truth
13. The First Three Words[ Part 1 ]
14. The First Three Words[Part 2]
PLEASE READ!!
15.The First Three Words[Part 3]
16. Reaction
17. Result[Part One]
18. Result[Part Two]
19. Aftermath

3.We're Destined to Meet Again

12.5K 480 122
Por ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs

WangXian

Chapter-1

Wei Wu Xian was playing his flute when he suddenly heard someone calling his name,

"Wei Ying."

Wei Wu Xian stopped playing his flute and had the urge to turn to see. He recognized the familiar voice but thought he was hallucinating. He was having hallucinations lately so he faced the other side to clear his doubts. He turned and was surprised to see who it was.
It was Lan Wang Ji himself.

"Lan Zhan."

Wei Wu Xian was very happy. The reason for him being happy was simple, Lan came to see him and it was not an illusion. He rushed towards Lan Wang Ji and hugged him.

"I missed you, Lan Zhan."

"Hm."

Lan Wang Ji managed to "say" in spite of Wei Wu Xian holding him tightly. He returned it and hugged Wei Wu Xian back.

"So what are you doing here? Retired from your work? Or can not leave without me, Hubby?"

Wei Wu Xian asked in a teasing way after breaking the hug. Although he wanted to stay like that longer.

"Yes, No."

Lan Wan Ji maintained his old calm, cold voice even though he liked the word 'Hubby.'

"Huh?"

Wei Wu Xian asked as he did not understand why Lan Wang Ji said that. It is true Lan also puzzles Wei sometimes. Staying with Wei for a long time, Lan Wang Ji had also learned to confuse him.

"Yes because I cannot leave without you and No because I have not yet retired from my work."

"Really? So do you mean, I can live with you?"

"Yes."

Wei Wu Xian was so happy hearing this that he again went to hug Lan Wang Ji. But this time instead of only hugging, he gave Lan Wang Ji a passionate kiss. Lan Wang Ji also kissed him back. Wei Wu Xian slowly started to bite Lan's lower lips and asked for entrance. Lan Wang Ji opened his mouth allowing him. Their tongues tangled with each other and Lan was defeated (actually he let Wei win so he could get more later), allowing Wei to explore his mouth. So Wei started exploring every corner of his mouth before retreating it and kissing his lips. Lan now explored Wei's mouth with his tongue and Wei released a moan with this pleasure. They kissed each other till they were out of breath. They broke the kiss as they realized they were out of breath.

"So do you want to come with me?"

"Obviously Hubby."

Wei has found a new nickname for Lan. Although Lan did not say anything he liked it very much.

"Do you like when I call you 'Hubby', Hubby?"

Wei asked although he knew the answer and also what Lan would do. Like he thought Lan did not reply but his ears were all red. They both sat on the grass with Wei's head on Lan's lap.

"I made a new song for you wanna listen to."

"Mn."

Wei laughed a little and got up. He started playing his flute which was originally hand-made and given to him by Lan. When he finished with his 'song' and he asked Lan Wang Ji,

"How is it ?"

"Hm."

"Hey tell properly. Do you like it, Hubby? "

"Good."

Wei pouted. He expected Lan would say something else or do something else as a gift in return but Lan did not do or say anything except 'good' so he pouted. Lan saw his Wei pouting and smiled a little. He was actually looking very cute. But Lan can not see his Wei sad so he cupped his face and said

"Anything you do is very good. I like it very much, my love."

Wei was surprised as well as happy since it was the first time Lan has called him "love" with additional "my love."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"What about you give me something to prove it?"

Lan laughed knowing that Wei wanted 'something as a gift.' Wei was not surprised to see Lan laugh because Lan has now started laughing and smiling a little but only in front of his Wei. Wei smiled a little remembering Lan only laughs or smiles in front of him.

"So what about my reward?"

Wei asked once he was awake from his daydreaming.

"I will give it to you once we return to Gusu."

Wei, "Why not now?"

Lan, "Because we have to return back before nine ."

"Why?"

Wei asked although he knew the reason. He just wanted his reward very much but after he saw Lan looking at him, he sighed and said

"Okay, I will wait."

Lan, "Good . Now let's go."

They then set out for their journey. Wei sitting on Lil' Apple and Lan leading them. All the way Wei was playing his flute. He ran out of songs and remembered about one song. Wei smiled and started playing it. After he was finishing playing one song, he would ask Lan how it was so this time also, he asked.

"How is it, Hubby?"

"For once."

"What?"

After asking he realized what Lan meant. He refers to his memory.

"So you remembered the song?"

Lan chuckled at this question. Wei forgot that this was the song Lan himself sang for him. Not only that but also he is the composer of the song himself.

"What was the name you kept for this song?"

Wei asked again.

"..."

"Was it something like Wang?"

"..."

"Say ~na~ Hubby."

"Remember it yourself."

"Please na."

"..."

"You know I have short-term memory."

"..."

"Please na I won't forget it anymore. I promise."

"It's WangXian."

"Ya right. I won't forget it this time."

So they continued their journey in the same way. Thankfully they reached Cloud Recesses on time and Wei's waiting was completed. He would get his reward now.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

159K 8.6K 52
"Wei Ying..." "Lan Zhan. I'm fine. Leave this to me. Hurry!" said the younger, with his smile that never reached the eyes. "No, Wei Ying, I will not...
43.3K 3.4K 14
[Completed || WangXian] A baker Wei Wuxian on a fine day bumps into a handsome lad on his way to a school PTA meeting of his younger brother. On fur...
65.5K 5.1K 41
"Lan Zhan? Do you know? When you finally decide 'this is it; I'm done', your whole world starts to get really quiet. I could hear the blood pumping t...
163K 9.5K 23
June 2020 *Fanfiction about Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian. *Lan Zhan never thought he would found him again after leaving him alone in the hotel room, and...