The Bet

By fixxxional

Will you fall for it? Or will you reject? See what happens.... after The Bet. Start: April 10, 2019 Ended: M... More

The Bet (Jikook)
The Party
It Starts
Tears of an Angel
Where it starts
Garden
Falling Deep
Hurt
Continue
Confess pt.1
Confess pt.2
Warmth
Stuck
Library
Move
Cruel
Torn
Truth Untold
Start New
Gone
US
Regret
Why you of all people?!
Missing You
Break
Home
Taehyung
Past (taehyung's view)
Forgive
We're here for you
Ready
I Love You
Complete
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S FAREWELL
‼️IMPORTANT NOTICE PLS READ‼️
😍😍😇😇
‼️Bonus Chapter‼️
‼️NEW BOOK‼️
❗️CHAPTERS 1-5❗️
‼️‼️‼️WILDEST DREAM‼️‼️‼️

And Here I thought I would never see you again

9.3K 344 40
By fixxxional

Author's POV

Jimin made his way to school, speed walking, totally leaving yoongi who seem be chilling out, not really bothered by the time.

Jimin neared the entrance of the school gates when he bumped to someone, more like someone bumped him from behind.

Jimin was about to fall and kiss the ground when that person caught him, holding him by the waist.

"Jungkook?"

"Jim-"

"Yah! Jimin-ah! Are you insane?!" Yoongi that was trailing behind, now infront of jimin, shaking his shoulders non-stop.

"Stop it will you?! It's not like i'm the one who tripped myself. And besides scold that person not me, you idiot." Jimin glared at the person infront of him, right behind of yoongi.

"Who are you calling here idiot?!" Jimin just rolled his eyes before fixing his self.

"I'm really so-"

"And who the heck are you?! Bumping my jiminie without saying sorry?!" Jungkook, for the second time, was cut off in his tracks. He's getting really annoyed at yoongi as of now and he is not sure if he could take it.

"Hyung would you please calm your shit down! You're being a jerk here!" Thank you jimin for voicing out my thoughts jungkook said in his mind.

Jimin gave yoongi a sharp look and he for some weird reason, shut up. That was rare, considering the fact that yoongi is mostly the one who commands jimin around.

Silence wrapped the three of them. None of them wants to speak up not until 4 idiots came running to them.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! You alright? What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked the maknae when he saw him with three unfamiliar looking people.

"Uhmm standing?"

"Really now?" Namjoon gave jungkook a bored look and tone while jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh jiminie, yoongi, didnt know that i'll see you here this early." Jin greeted his dongsaengs and gave them a bro hug.

"Same here." They both replied in unison.

Taehyung on the other hand, was not expecting to see jungkook with jimin this early.

Atleast they are not alone, thank you, whoever you are. Thank you mint haired guy for accompanying those two.

Jhope joined the chitchat with the other group. They introduced themselves and soon were sharing memories and moments with each other.

They got too preoccupied that they didnt notice the bell ring, but thanks for the second ring they were able to catch up to their first class. All laughing while on the way.

When they reached their classroom, they all went to their respective seats, well besides jungkook.

Jimin went to his seat and was surprised to see jungkook clamly sitting beside him.

"Uhmm jungkook-ah, arent you supposed to be at the back? Jhope sits in here. " jimin explained.

"Oh, hobi-hyung exchanged seats with me, he said its too cold here since the air conditioner is directly hitting this row, so yeah. We're cool arent we?"

"Y-yeah of course. " he looked back at jhope who is now sitting on jungkooks supposed seat. Jimin gave him a questioning look and just shrugged it off.

Taehyung wasnt really sitting far from them. His seat is two chairs on jungkook's right. Taehyung looked at jungkook when their eyes met.

He looked jungkook in the eye like as if telling him something. Unluckily, jungkook didnt get what he meant. Taehyung rolled his eye and got a piece of paper before righting on it.

Is this part of the plan?

What was written on the paper. Jungkook looked back at taehyung and nodded afterwards. Taehyung rests the case and sit up straight when their first teacher went in. Same with jungkook.

--------

Lunch break

"Ughh finally out of that hellhole!" Jhope happily said while stretching his arm.

"Just admit that you're lazy and dont want to study." Jin said towards jhope.

"You're not doing good with your grades as well so no comment on that." Jhope snap back at jin.

Jin as usual gets pissed so then it starts. The two were running, more like chasing each other to the cafeteria.

The 5 were left there, not really sure how that escalated so quickly in a span of 27 seconds out of the classroom.

"I'm hungry lets go already. Dont want me to gobble all four of you right?" Yoongi said with a bored face.

"Not sure if you can." Taehyung shot back.

"Oh really. Now you're testing me huh?"

"Why, are you feeling tested? If so then, go on."

"Oh you piece of -"

"Oh shut up the both of you! I am fucking hungry so lets go!" Jungkook shouted. Glaring at the two.

The two stopped and shut their mouths immediately.
They trudged their way to the cafeteria and when they get in, they didnt expect to see the scenario that was going on.

"Are they serious?"

"Think not. They're just kids."

"Immature you mean."

"Yup they sure are living up to that word."

Jungkook and jimin, who are currently standing beside each other, silently talked about how jin and jhope were running around the cafeteria. All the students are quiet except for those two assholes.

"I am seriously not taking any of these shits right now. " yoongi said.

"Same here." Taehyung agreed.

Right after saying that, jhope came running past them but yoongi, with his quick hands, grabbed jhopes collar and the latter immediately fell down with a thud.

"Ow! Shit! Didn't expect that coming." Jhope groaned while rubbing his butt. Obviously hurt from the fall.

The other members looked at jin with a very serious look that stopped him from his tracks.

"So kids, you gonna stop your asses and eat, or am i gonna grab your shirts and drag you out of this school and throw you out on the streets." Yoongi coldly said. Awhile ago he is being scolded but now, he is really scolding two immature people in front of him.

Jhope stand up and hurriedly look for a table suitable for 7 people.

"Oh look i found a table right their guys, l-lets go!" Jhope in a flash was now sitting on the chair waiting for the members.

"Oh the foods are prepared, must get that." Jin ran like flash towards the foods that was on the serving table and placed them all in their table.

Jungkook, namjoon, taehyung, and jimin were all snickering at the back while looking at jhope and jin run for their lives.

Yoongi neared their table together with the 4.

You can sense that the two are shaking from the intense aura that yoongi was being surrounded with. But they relaxed when the other members sat down with them and eat, with no one daring to break the silence.

Every student went back to eating and talking when they saw that everything was fine now.

"*burp*" jungkook burped loudly, not caring to say excuse me. And of course there came a reaction from the members.

"Gross! Atleast say excuse me. " jimin said and made a disgusted face at jungkooks manners.

"Excuse me" he said, sarcasm dripping on his voice.

This kid really, he's so weird yet i like it- wait what am i saying?! Gosh jimin! Get a grip for petes sake. Its clear he is into taehyung, there is no way he'll like me at all cost.

"Where are you guys planning to go?" Namjoon started a conversation.

"Sleep"

"Same here"

Most of the members answered that they are all going to sleep except for two.

"Jimin? Jungkook? Where are you heading off to?" Jhope asked.

"Welp, its none of your business." Was what jungkook answered.

They gave him a bored look but he just shrugged it off. They turn to look at jimin next.

"Somewhere." Neither jimin wants to say anything.

Taehyung looked at jungkook. The latter gave him a knowing look and taehyung guessed it right immediately

-----

After classes, everyone left for their dorms. But just as planned. Jungkook is somewhere while jimin is somewhere else as well.

Jimin was walking alone down the dim hallway when he heared some shuffling behind him. As if someone is following him.

He grew nervous by the minute and started speed walking. The noise at the back continue to grew, that only made jimin more anxious than ever. He was about to break into a run when someone from behind grabbed him by the arm and immediately covered his mouth.

"Ahh-!l" jimin was pulled to the side, to a much darker place.

"Shhh" the man said while still covering his mouth.

Jimin kept on moving around, nervous by the fact that a stranger is shushing him down. That idea made him cry, tears slowly started falling from his eyes. His breathing is uneven due to the panic he was feeling.

The man didnt miss out the wetness that he started to feel on his hand.

"Hey hey. Shh shh dont cry okay." The man said in a very gentle tone. Jimin calmed down a little bit, but still not putting his guard down. He doesnt want to be kidnapped right, so better follow this man infront of him.

Soon, they heard footsteps and saw a beam of flash that came from a flashlight. Guards started securing the area. As soon as they were out of sight and hear, jimin immediately removed the strangers hand that was covering his mouth all this time.

He catched his breath, trying to even it.

"I'm so sorry for scaring you awhile ago. I didnt want you to get caught, thats why" the person said.

Jimin somewhat heard that voice before so he dragged that person into the light and saw his face.

"J-jungkook?!" He whisper yelled.

"Yep. Its me, you dont have to worry." He assured.

"What are you doing here? Its late."

"Shouldnt i be asking the same question to you? What are you doing at a late hour like this?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin looked down, embarassed, feeling as if he was caught or what.

"I- i just need fresh air." He confessed.

Jungkook nodded and took jimins hand with his.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Jimin was surprised by the youngers action

"I'm gonna take you somewhere." Jungkook grabbed jimins hand and together they escaped the school to go to a certain place jungkook was telling jimin.

"And here i thought i would never see you again" .

---------
Cuuuuut!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.5K 33
real feelings. started: February 23,2018 ended: April 9, 2018
67.8K 2.5K 54
. Started: 17 july 2023 Ended:
556K 21.3K 30
❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ❞ STARTED - 15 December 2019 FINISHED - 4 November 2020
21.2K 759 44
Started- March 8, 2019 End- August 9, 2019 "See ya later Chimmy." "W-what did you just call me?"