Höw Did We End Üp Here? - Möt...

By sighcarls

In which, Mötley Crüe, in the biggest year of their career, 1987, wake up in 2019. (This story is just for f... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Epilogue?
Sequel!

Chapter 13.

4.2K 178 20
By sighcarls

Carly's POV

I laid down in my bed and sighed. We've been drinking all day and I'm exhausted. I'm not even really drunk anymore but, I am still tipsy. I just wanna go to bed.

I shut my eyes and I felt the bed dip next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Nikki laying next to me. I smiled a little and shut my eyes again.

"Are you still drunk?" He asked.

"Nah. Just tipsy." I replied.

"Yeah, same here." He said.

I opened my eyes again and saw that Nikki was staring at me. I giggled and he chuckled.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just like looking at you." I replied.

"I like looking at you, too." He said.

I smiled wide. "I'm glad you're here." I said.

"You know what? As weird as this whole situation is, I'm glad I'm here, too." He said.

I smiled again and Nikki opened up his arms. I scooted over and laid on his chest, wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled the blanket over us.

"I didn't know I could have this much fun without smack." He said quietly.

"You're having fun?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Hell yeah. You're a lot of fun to be around. It feels like I've known you my whole life." He replied and looked down at me.

"The feelings mutual." I said.

He smiled and kissed me, I kissed back and cupped his face with my hand. He broke the kiss and kissed my forehead.

"I like how things are going with us." He said.

"There's an us?" I asked.

"I think there is." He replied. "Is there?"

"Yeah, I think there is, too." I said and smiled wide. "And I also like how things are going with us."

He chuckled. "There really ain't anything going on between you and Vince?" He asked.

I laughed. "No way. No offense to Vince, but he's too much of a pretty boy for my taste." I said.

"Fair enough." He laughed. "Just checking because I want you all to myself." He said.

"I want you all to myself, too." I said.

He kissed me again and laid back on the pillow. I laid back on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I smiled and cuddled closer to him.

I shut my eyes again and bit my lower lip. I'm so happy, so, so happy. I can't believe that this is my life right now. I want to always fall asleep in his arms. This feels like home to me.

I felt Nikki's breathing slow down a bit, he must be asleep. I relaxed into him and sighed happily, waiting for sleep to come.

(A/N: You all wanted more Nikki and Carly, so here ya go! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, it's greatly appreciated! Feedback is always welcome & encouraged! Okay bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...
196K 4.3K 41
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒏𝒆�...
134K 2.5K 60
What if Mötley crüe had another member? And what if that member was a girl? ♤The dirt inspired I started writing this 5 yrs ago👩‍🦯 THIS WAS MY FI...
32.6K 940 65
Just a collection of one shots with the forever beautiful and sexy, Nikki Sixx. I WILL be taking requests for this book, so if you have an idea plea...