𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

By kootete

Its all about taekook What I include in the story: -FLUFF -ANGST -ROMANCE -FLUFF AGAIN!! im sorry i did not... More

Intro!
My ship
Flashback
Argue [1]
Argue [2]
Jealous
Jealous [2]
Jealous [3]
My shorty baby
Bad boy?
Calico Cat [Y.M]
Not an update!!
Spoiled [1]
Spoiled [2]
Run BTS ep 84 (BTS)
Insecure
Wedding
Kookie
REQUEST
Wrong Number
Angel
Vampire [1]
Wee Woo
Concert
Cook
Taekook Gay
Ignore
What Innocence? [M]
Trust and Love
Cuddle Weather
REQUEST
Family
Confront
Dance Coach [M]
Vampire [2]
Sleepy
Birthday Surprise Failed
Stay
Paint
Mcdo Date

Teacher

5.3K 129 23
By kootete

"Jeon Eunji?"

"Pwesent!"

Taehyung looked at the little girl and smiled. He called the other kids as they were all present.

Taehyung doesn't really have his favorite but he's very interested at Eunji, that little girl. She is very smart when it comes to every subject. And Taehyung's subject which i art, the little girl knows how to do those things.

"Okay please enjoy your day little ones, and remember behave when it's getting noisy already! Please don't jump around too much so that no one will get hurt okay?" Taehyung said as he bowed goodbye to the kids, as the kids bowed too.

"Bye bye Mr. Taetae!" The kids waved their hands.

Taehyung smiled at them and continue to go to the other class.

-

"Okay what time is it?"

"ART CLASS"

"YEY! MR. TAETAE IS HERE!"

"YEY ART CLASS!"

Taehyung laughed at the kids and give them two paper of sheet.

"There, you will first make your drafts. Drafts are the drawing that you'll make but that's not yet the final. So I will give you guys the canvas later so that you will have your final output, it is clear?" Taehyung asked. Maybe some kids didn't know what Taehyung just said.

"What ish ouput?" The little boy asked.

"Um... Just put the final drawing in youe canvas." Taehyung really don't know how to explain it because he said output in english. And he's basically not an english teacher.

"Okay!"

The little kids started doing their drawing and some are even talking and shouting, but Taehyung didn't mind. They are still kids, why go shout put them and tell them to be quiet? They need to have good childhood.

He goes around and look at their drawing. He saw how creative they were when it comes to art. Children really have an amazing imagination.

"Mr. Taetae?" Taehyung looked back and saw Eunji pulling Taehyung's pants.

"Oh, baby Eunji." Taehyung squated to be same as her height.

She get closer to his ear and giggled.

"I wan pee!" She whispered. Taehyung giggled and tickled the little girl, lighty or else she might ends up peeing inside the class.

"Let's go?" He guides her to the comfort room and wait for her to finish.

After taking a piss, they go directly to the classroom.

The girl pulled him to her seat and showed him her art and happily clapped.

"Wow! That's very pretty." Taehyung complimented the little and pinched her cheeks.

"That's my Dada." The girl pointed at the boy she drawn.

"And that's me." She pointed at the little girl she drawn.

Taehyung noticed that there is still a guy next the the little girl she drawn.

"Who's this?" Taehyung asked. The girl's eyes lit up and smiled.

"That ish you!" Taehyung looked at the girl surprisingly.

"Really that's me?" He asked, he was really going to tear up in that spot.

"Yesh! Becaush you told us that you wan a famiwy! And now you awe in our famiwy!" A tear escaped Taehyung's eye, as he wiped it quick and smiled at the little girl.

"You're precious girl." He pinched her again and ruffled her hair. But one thing that caught Taehyung is that he noticed that there's no girl in that drawing other than her.

"Where's you mommy?" Taehyung asked.

"Mowmmy? I don't know and I don't wan to kno. Dada said I woudunt wan to kno becawse she huwt Dada." She sighed. Taehyung didn't ask for more so he kept on complimenting the little.

-

"Okay before the school ends I just want to give you guys a paper, that you should give your mommies and daddies. It is for the family day." Taehyung distributed the paper to each of the kids.

When he was about to give Eunji, he noticed that the little girl looks sad.

"Hey Eunji baby, I'll go talk to you later." He gave her one and smiled at her. The little girl looked up and smiled a little.

He kept on distributing the papers. Once he's done he step up in front again and remind the kids to give the slip to their parents.

"Okay class! You may go now! Goodbye babies." He waved goodbye at the children.

The children replied goodbye as they waved back and decided to hug their cheerful teacher.

Once everyone got outside, Taehyung took a chair and sat next to the sad little girl.

"Hey bubba, why are you suddenly sad?" Taehyung asked while he was playing with her hair.

"Itch famiwy day tomowo and I onwy have a Dada." Eunji pouted and sighed. Taehyung looked at the helpless girl as he make her look into his eyes.

"Look Eunji baby, you don't need a mother to complete a family. You just need someone who really completes you and made you who you are today. You Dada will surely agree with this one." Taehyung told her as she nods and smiled at him.

"Do you hav a famiwy to be wiw tomowo?" The girl asked.

"No. My family is living in Daegu. So probably I'll be alone tomorrow." He said but still smiling.

"Oh? You cawn cowme wiw me and dada!" Eunji said happily.

"Oh really? What if you Dada don't want to?" Taehyung asked. He really don't want to intrude the family day of Eunji.

"No! I will tew Dada!" The girl happily clapped and dance a little.

"Oh you're now a dancer." Taehyung chuckled at Eunji but she just continue dancing and stuck out her tongue on him.

Taehyung feel like Eunji is his daughter already.

-

"Dada?" Eunji approached the man, who's currently wearing a suit.

"Yes Eunji baby?" He asked, picking her up from the daycare.

"We hav a famiwy day tomowo!" Eunji happily said. Jungkook saw how happy she was.

"Oh? Then we will go!" Jungkook kissed the baby's nose. But suddenly a problem came into Jungkook's mind.

"But we're not a complete family." Jungkook sighed. He looked at Eunji's reaction, she's still smiling. Jungkook looked at her confused, why isn't she talking about her mother?

"No, itch okay Dada. We're stiw a famiwy after all." The baby said. Jungkook looked at her and smiled, for her age, she knows everything.

"But I wan ask you sowmething." Eunji told his Dad.

"I awsked Tweacher Taetae if he couwd cowme wiw us in famiwy day?" Eunji, hoping that her father will say yes.

"Of course why not?" Jungkook smiled even more. Eunji always talks about her teacher, and from what he heard, he seems nice and artsy.

"Yey!" Eunji shouted and clapped her hands happily.

-

The Jeon's walked until they reach Eunji's  classroom to meet with her teacher. Jungkook knocked on the door, with Eunji in his arms, peeking towards the window.

"Tr. Taetae!" Eunji shouted happily.

Taehyung heard the little girl's voice, so he noticed that they are waiting from outside. Taehyung opened the door for them, but eventually starstrucked because of someone.

"Dada! This is Tr. Taetae!" She pulled his father in front of her teacher and just waiting for them to interact.

"Tr. Taetae, this is Dada kookie!" She pointed at her father.

"Jiji baby, introduce me well." Jungkook whined, making his daughter laugh, same with the teacher.

"I thought Eunji is the only baby here?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Dada is a baby too." Eunji and Taehyung laughed. Jungkook saw how his little girl is very attached to her teacher.

"Just wait for a minute okay? I'll go fix the art you made yesterday." Taehyung said.

"Is it okay for you to wait?" Taehyung asked, smiling at the both of them.

"Of course." Jungkook smiled back.

While Taehyung's fixing the art that his student made yesterday, the two guest roamed around the room and just giggle at each other.

"You can check Eunji's art if you want." Taehyung said. He picked up the little girl's art and give it to him.

Jungkook look at it with a very satisfied smile on his face.

"You're really good." Jungkook pinched the little girl's cheeks.

"Tr. Taetae thought me!" She giggled.

-

"Is it fun?" Taehyung asked the little girl in his arms.

"Yes!" She said while licking the ice cream.

They both walk towards Jungkook, who's about to win a polar bear.

"Let's go Dada!"

"Go Jungkook!"

They both shouted, making Jungkook smile while playing.

After that, he ended up getting the big polar bear and give it to Eunji who's cuddling it on the bench.

"Eunji where is your mom?" Suddenly a bumch of girls surrounded Eunji. She looked at them and just ignore.

"Remember? Eunji doesn't have a mom!" They all laughed when she was about to tear up. But then Taehyung approached them and look at the little girls.

"Remember this little girls, just because there is no father nor mother it isn't a family. A family is having someone you're really comfortable and you've been since the beginning. A family will never leave you. Eunji, here, have a dad which is this guy. He maybe alone by taking care of Eunji, but she did not leave her. He's her family. And by that I'm Eunji's family too." Taehyung told the little girls, who run towards there parents by now.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who's curretnly talking to Eunji. This boy is really something.

"Eunji don't list-"

"Itch okay Tr. Taetae! I'm not huwt! Awtweast I hav Dada and you!" She giggled. Taehyung playfully tickled the little girl.

Then, the day went very well.

-

"Goodbye Eunji!" Taehyung told the sleepy girl from Jungkook's arms.

"Bye bye Taetae." Taehyung looked at her surprisingly. She didn't call him a teacher, which made him smile.

"Hewe." She pulled off the big polar bear and gave it to him.

"Thank wo fow bewing wiw us! You compwete ow famiwy." She giggled softly and yawned.

Taehyung's heart fluttered at the statement.

"Okay baby. Now go rest, you two seems tired." Taehyung smiled, ruffling the hair of the little girl.

Jungkook and Eunji turned to go to the car. Once Eunji was placed, Jungkook run towards Taehyung.

"Uh... Thank you for being with us today. I can see how you two are very attached to each other." Jungkook chuckled.

"It's no big deal." Taehyung giggled.

"No, you're now a family." Jungkook said, making Taehyung blush. But good for him, it can' be seen because its night.

"I-uh... Thank you too." Taehyung shyly said.

"Oh and I uh... Can I... Uh..-"

"What?" Taehyung giggled again. He really can't resist the other.

"Can I take you out sometimes?" Jungkook shyly asked.

"Oh.. Is Mr. Jeon asking me out on a date?" Taehyung teased.

"Ye- No... I ye-"

"I'm just teasing you don't worry." Taehyung laughed.

"Meanie." Jungkook pouted.

"Of course I'll go out with you sometimes, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheeks.

They was about to part their ways when Taehyung kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you again." Taehyung smiled. Jungkook smiled back and hugged him.

Jungkook walked back to his car. As soon as he opens the door, he saw Eunji staring at him smiling big.

"Dada finawy ask Taetae!" She laughed. Jungkook just stared at his daughter, trying to process everything. She was just sleeping then he came back with this.

"Ish Taetae gowing tow be my papa?" Eunji teased her dad.

"Soon."

-

FLUFF BITCHES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
52.4K 938 25
69.1K 3.2K 74
❤️
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...