In Love With My Best Friend (...

By Multifiction2513

GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get th... More

Secrets
Party
Consequences
Apologies
Hell
The Truth
Happy Birthday
Graduation
Promposal
Back to Reality
Hailee's Saviour
Vacation Preparation
Studio Day
Bora Bora
Bora Bora Pt 2
Victoria's Secret Show
Meet the Godparents
Birthday Surprise
AMAs
Christmas
Christmas Present
Happy New Year
TIME SKIP
I'm Sorry
Spill or Fill
Met Gala
Begin Again?
Not Good Enough
Goodbye My Friend
Charity Night
Family Dinner
Paris Pt 1
Paris Pt 2
Tattoos Together
A Day Spent With You
Reality Awaits
Reality Awaits Pt 2
Gigi's Party
I'd Go Back To You
St Barts Pt 1
St Barts Pt 2
St Barts Pt 3
Home For You
This Is Your Fault
Hospital
Stay With Me
Photoshoot
Happy Now
Always Protect You
Kendall's Birthday Party
End of Hendall
Making It Official
Thanksgiving
Crappy New Year
Welcome To The World
Rest Easy, Fashion God
I Met Someone
VMAs
True
Hello, Brother
Back With My Family
The Big Day
Honeymoon
Baby Jenner
My Perfect Little Family
A/N
We're Done
A/N
I'll Give You The Best Years

Prom Night

4K 76 8
By Multifiction2513

The day had come, it was finally prom. Y/N and the Jenner sisters had decided not to see each other in their outfits until the evening, so currently Y/N was sat waiting for Khloé and Kourtney, whilst Kendall and Kylie were in their bedrooms getting ready.

It was noon when Kourtney and Khloé arrived, finding Y/N sat in the lounge watching cartoons.

"Y/N! To the spare room!" Khloé exclaimed, making Y/N jump out of her skin.

Y/N quickly shut off the TV and began to walk upstairs.

"Come on, get your ass up those stairs!" Kourtney exclaimed as she hit Y/N's butt with her clutch bag.

Y/N, Khloé and Kourtney entered the spare room, closing the door behind them. Y/N laid out her suit, then laid out a tie and bow tie, unsure of which to wear, if either.

"Okay, kid. How are we playing this?" Khloé asked.

Y/N turned to meet Khloé and Kourtney.

"I was thinking that I try some hairstyles and get your opinion on them and your opinion on whether I wear a tie or a bow or neither." Y/N suggested.

Kourtney smiled.

"Okay, so you needed us here for our opinion?" Kourtney asked.

Khloé looked confused.

"Yeah, I thought we were here to do hair and makeup?" Khloé asked.

"You are. I'm gonna need help to do my make up and may need help with my hair. I just want everything to be stress-free, but also perfect." Y/N answered.

Kourtney and Khloé nodded and smiled.

"Okay, well why don't we start with your make up and go from there?" Khloé suggested.

Y/N nodded and sat in front of the vanity, where all the make up was already laid out.

"Right, so what kind of look were you going for?" Kourtney asked.

"Natural. I'm not a huge fan of make up." Y/N answered.

Khloé and Kourtney nodded and got to work on Y/N's make up.

"What about your hair? What were you thinking about doing?" Kourtney asked.

"Wavy, like loose waves." Y/N informed.

Khloé smiled, "We can do that."

*TIME SKIP*

It had been fifteen minutes and Kourtney and Khloé had just started on Y/N's hair, when Y/N received a FaceTime call from Kylie. Y/N quickly answered.

"Hey, Ky. What's up?" Y/N greeted with a smile.

"Hey, bestie. I'm fine, but could you please talk some sense into your girlfriend please, before I kill her!" Kylie spoke with frustration as she spun round, the camera now on Kendall too.

"Hey, babe. What's happening in there?" Y/N greeted as Kylie handed Kendall her phone.

Kendall laughed, "Nothing, everything's fine. Kylie's just panicking because she doesn't think we'll have enough time to get ready."

"Enough time?! You two have been getting ready since like seven this morning! How could that not be enough time? I'm sure twelve hours is more than enough time." Y/N stated.

"I know, try telling Kylie that." Kendall grinned.

Kendall moved to sit in the make up chair, Y/N seeing Kylie walk behind her.

"Kendall, I will hit you in the throat." Kylie informed.

Y/N laughed at Kylie's threat.

"You two make me laugh. Have you got your dresses yet?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, actually Mom just brought them in." Kendall answered.

Suddenly, Khloé and Kourtney left the room, leaving Y/N with a hairbrush in her hair.

"Hey, guys. We're not done." Y/N stated to the two.

"We'll be back." Khloé exclaimed from down the hall.

Kendall looked to Y/N and laughed.

"You look great, babe. You should wear your hair like that more often." Kendall giggled.

"Very funny. Can you please send back my stylists please?" Y/N pleaded.

"Yeah. Klo! Kourt! Go back and help Y/N!" Kendall exclaimed. "They're coming. Okay, I'll see you later, baby. I love you."

"I can't wait and I love you too." Y/N informed before ending the call.

With that, Kourtney and Khloé entered the room and continued on Y/N's hair. After around ten minutes, Y/N's hair was done.

"We did a good job. You look stunning." Khloé stated.

Y/N looked at herself and smiled.

"Thank you. Both of you." Y/N thanked.

Kourtney smiled, "Now, you get dressed and we'll give you our opinion on the rest."

Y/N nodded and began to dress as Kourtney and Khloé moved outside onto the balcony.

After five minutes, Y/N moved outside to hear the sisters' opinion. Y/N had decided to try the tie and wore a pair of black heels. Y/N stumbled outside and pulled at her shirt, her tie feeling like it was choking her. The sisters turned to look at Y/N, examining her before shaking their heads.

"You nearly fell over, so ditch the heels." Kourtney said.

"And you are pulling at your shirt, so also ditch the tie." Khloé continued.

"Y/N, please don't come out here next with a bow tie on. If you can't handle a regular tie, what makes you think you could handle a bow tie?" Kourtney stated.

Y/N shrugged and re-entered the spare room. Y/N threw off the heels and ripped off the tie, immediately able to breathe again. Y/N decided on unbuttoning her shirt slightly and opted to wear her black high tops.

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror, feeling much more comfortable.

"What do you think now?" Y/N asked the pair as she walked out.

Kourtney and Khloé gave their attention to Y/N once more and their jaws dropped at how attractive she looked.

"Hot damn!" Kourtney smiled.

"Yeah, now I see why Kendall likes you so much." Khloé smirked.

"Oh, stop!" Y/N blushed.

"No, honestly, Y/N you look gorgeous. You're just missing one thing." Kourtney informed.

Khloé stepped towards Y/N and placed a white rose on Y/N's jacket, before handing her a box with a corsage inside, which was also made from a white rose.

"For Kendall." Khloé informed as Y/N looked at the box, confused.

"Oh, thank you. I completely forgot to get her one. But what about...?" Y/N started.

Kourtney then handed Y/N another corsage box, which contained a pale orange rose.

"For Kylie, cause we know she'll be pissed if she doesn't get one too." Kourtney stated.

Y/N laughed.

Suddenly, Bruce walked out to meet the girls.

"Y/N, Justin and Hailey are here with the limo." Bruce informed.

Y/N turned to meet Bruce and nodded.

"Wow, Y/N you look amazing." Bruce complimented.

"Thank you, Bruce." Y/N smiled.

Y/N smiled back to Kourtney and Khloé.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" Khloé stated.

Y/N pulled the pair into a hug and thanked them for their help, before leaving the room. Y/N exited the house, finding Justin and Hailey as they were stepping out of the limo.

"Hey, guys. Hailey, you look gorgeous. J, you look very dapper." Y/N greeted.

Y/N greeted Hailey with a kiss on the cheek and hugged Justin.

Suddenly, Khloé joined them outside and pulled Y/N aside for a moment, placing a key card in her hand.

"You two have fun tonight." Khloé whispered as she winked at Y/N.

"Thank you, Klo." Y/N blushed as she shook her head.

"The girls are ready!" Kris exclaimed, gaining the group's attention.

Y/N turned to meet Kylie as she walked out in a beautiful salmon coloured dress and pulled Y/N into a hug.

"Oh my God, you look amazing!" Kylie gushed.

"You look beautiful, Ky!" Y/N complimented.

"Oh, stop! No, keep going!" Kylie smirked and winked at her best friend.

Y/N laughed, but soon stopped as her gaze landed on Kendall as she walked out in a flowing purple dress.

Y/N was speechless as she watched her soulmate walk towards her, in what seemed like slow-motion.

"So, what do you think?" Kendall asked with a huge smile on her face.

Y/N looked Kendall up and down, her mouth hanging open, until Kylie shut it for her. Y/N looked to Kylie with a smirk.

"Shut your mouth, you'll catch flies." Kylie grinned.

Y/N blushed before turning back to Kendall.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, Ken." Y/N answered, "What about me? What'd you think?"

Y/N began to pose for Kendall, making her laugh.

"You look very dashing!" Kendall smiled.

Y/N placed a chaste kiss to Kendall's lips, before handing Kylie her corsage, receiving a kiss on the cheek from her best friend. Y/N removed the white rose corsage from the box and placed it on Kendall's wrist. Khloé then took the empty boxes from Y/N's hands as Kris stepped out with her photographer in tow.

"Pictures!" Kris exclaimed.

Y/N groaned and buried her head in Kendall's shoulder, receiving a giggle from Kendall.

Luckily, Kris was able to capture a group photo, a family photo, a picture of the trio and a few pictures of the loved-up couple before the five escaped in the limo.

*TIME SKIP*

The trio entered prom after Justin and Hailey, being met by stares and whispers.

"Is it just me or is everyone staring?" Y/N asked the sisters.

Kendall and Kylie looked out to the crowd before them and indeed everyone was staring.

"Maybe it's because you have the two hottest dates here." Kylie answered.

Y/N laughed as she walked further into the gym with Kylie on her arm and her arm wrapped around Kendall's waist.

"That's probably it!" Y/N smirked.

Justin and Hailey joined the trio as they stood by the punch stand.

"Y/N, have you heard the news?" Justin asked.

"What news?" Y/N asked, confused.

Justin handed Y/N his phone, showing her a news bulletin.

"Your foster father and brother got sent to prison today." Justin informed.

Y/N began to scroll through the news bulletin.

"They showed your evidence in court. It's all over the internet." Hailey stated.

Y/N handed Justin back his phone and nodded, understanding the situation.

"Everyone's seen what I've been through. That's why they were staring." Y/N said.

Kendall looked to Y/N, taking her hand in hers and holding onto her arm.

"You gonna be okay?" Kendall asked Y/N.

Y/N nodded and looked down to Kendall with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna let them ruin my night." Y/N assured.

Y/N looked up to Justin and smiled.

"J, wanna get the party started?" Y/N asked as she raised her eyebrow at him.

"Hell yeah!" Justin grinned.

Y/N pulled Kendall in for a quick kiss.

"I'll be back in two minutes." Y/N informed before running off with Justin.

Hailey looked to Kendall and Kylie, confused.

"Do you know what they're up to?" Hailey asked.

"No, I was about to ask you the same question." Kendall answered.

Suddenly, the DJ's music stopped and Y/N and Justin came out wearing microphones as their music began to fill the room.

Y/N and Justin began to sing. Y/N ran over to Kendall and Kylie, taking them by the hand, escorting them to the dance floor. The trio danced along to the music, along with Justin and Hailey. The crowd began to cheer and dance along. The party finally starting.

*TIME SKIP*

As the night drew on, Y/N pulled Kendall away from the Hadid sisters to slow dance with her as she sang a new song she had written, especially for Kendall.

As the song drew to a close, the crowd cheered as Kendall pulled Y/N in to kiss her. The pair pulled away breathless, laughing at the crowd.

Later on in the evening, Kendall moved onto the dance floor to dance with the Hadid sisters, Hailey and Kylie. Y/N laughed as she watched the girls dance, but was soon drawn away as she spotted Hailee sitting in the bleachers alone. Y/N walked over and sat beside the lonely girl.

"Hey, Steinfeld. What you doing sat here by yourself?" Y/N asked.

Hailee turned to face Y/N and smiled weakly.

"I don't have a date, so I thought I'd just watch over everyone else." Hailee answered.

Y/N got up and stood before Hailee, offering her her hand. Hailee took it and Y/N pulled her to her feet.

"Steinfeld, you look amazing! Come on, you shall join me and the others, we will dance the night away together!" Y/N informed with a huge smirk on her face.

"Thank you. And I'd love to." Hailee smiled as she blushed lightly.

Y/N guided Hailee through the crowd, meeting Kendall and the others. Y/N signalled to the DJ and started singing once more as another of her new songs started.

*TIME SKIP*

Prom was over and Y/N and Kendall had been dropped off at a hotel. Kendall and Y/N ran through the lobby and into the elevator.

"What the hell are we doing here?" Kendall asked, laughing.

Y/N showed Kendall the key card.

"A gift from Khloé. She wanted us to have fun tonight." Y/N informed.

Kendall took the key card from Y/N's hand and began to trace her other hand behind Y/N's neck.

"Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint, would we?" Kendall asked, seductively.

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened and Kendall ran down the corridor before Y/N was able to kiss her. Y/N smirked as she ran after Kendall, listening to her laugh as she chased her. Finally, Kendall and Y/N made it into the room, doing exactly as Khloé ordered - twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 135 19
Following in her father's footsteps, Tess goes straight into the Army. Her mother, scared for Tess's life, begs her not to go. Until her captain, Ju...
369K 6.9K 43
WRITTEN IN 2015 Lauren's life suddenly changes when Kylie Jenner adopts her from the dreaded orphanage. Lauren will go through some twist and turns w...
29.7K 898 60
After a rough patch Emma decides to start a new chapter in her life - without music! - and attends grad school in London, Ontario. She quickly makes...
40.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...