𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄®

By JiminRoyalty

𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁. 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 🤍 More

𝘦𝘹-𝘻.𝘬
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘬.𝘱
𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴.𝘮
𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮.𝘺
𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘩.𝘴
𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥.𝘮
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘬.𝘵
𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘬.𝘯 +𝘬.𝘴
𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘫.𝘬
𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘥.𝘨
𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘪

000

7.9K 52 3
By JiminRoyalty

________

Well I haven't seen a multi fandom book that black girls could enjoy but I wanted to say that the lead characters in this book come from movies,bands,solo music, tv and etc they are all from different ethnicities meaning that there will be BWWM ,AMBW BMBW I don't want any judgement but if you try something I will be hella quick to shut you down so nobody gone read this but originally I had. A Shawn Mendes book but that was a long time ago It was pretty bad to me because of the lack of skill that was put into it but I want this one to be better.I think I will take at least 20 request for this book but after that no more all my chapters are dedicated to all my Lovely Black Queens but anyone can read it this book the main person will be yn only because I think that easier than coming up with a name lmao. I was inspired by tomsmelanin for this book she's a great writer and and also a multi-Fandom lover. And she's the author of my first Wattpad book I've ever read I would also like to thank mcsquishsquish CHENLESBLACKGF RapMonstaUnderMyBed1 Vaeh1205 they also inspired me and I wanted to show love to them for that ....

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 34.9K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
172K 10.9K 73
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
555K 8.8K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
254K 6.3K 35
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...