A New Promise Blooms | Selobe...

SillyPetals द्वारा

Introducing a sequel to OP, yes it is like a au and it is definitely inspired by many things but especially b... अधिक

Notice and Q&A
1. The Bloom Of A New Story
2. The Plan For A Special Night
3. The Memories Remain
4. There's Always Room For Another Memory
5. A Slice Of Apple Cake
6. Free To Be You And Me
7. Friends. Friends!
8. Unknown Future
9. Love And Trust
10. Together Forever
11. I Really Am Sorry
12. Devil May Care
13. The Message From The Devil
14. Smile Till You're Dead
15. Angel Heart
16. Point Of No Return
17. Another Hotel Night
18. The Heart To Believe
19. Imagine My Thoughts
20. My Precious Caretaker
21. There's Something About Jake
22. Promise
23. The Devil You Loved And Trusted
24. The Plan To Bring Our Peace
25. The Nightmares That Never Disappeared
26. Trapped In The Abandoned Memories
27. Take My Hand
28. Out From The Dark
29. Carry On With One Secret For Me
30. Remember To Smile
31. The Suprise You've Awaited For
32. The Days You'll Appreciate
33. A World Full Of Despair
34. Talk To Me
35. His Sacrifice Won't Go Into Vain
37. Interrogation From The Treacherous Distance
38. Reticent Despairing Heart
39. A Slice Of Life
40. The Agony Never Stopped
41. Our Collapsed Friendship
The end?
Storyline Plot

36. Beginning Of Another Day

60 3 0
SillyPetals द्वारा

[3rd Pov]
Alone And Einin's Residence

Alone began his day by seeing his family safe, both of his partner and baby child still were in slumber. The man decided to let both rest, although the other one who is awake is Foxciate. It had been pretty early in the morning, he is used to waking up at this type of hour. The two had small discussion rooms away from his family, to not disturb their shuteye to gain energy back. He tried being as quiet as possible, and even told the fox to keep it low with a slight of a threatening voice tone.

Both of the males discussed standing, it began some short while ago and their talk continued to go further on. "Do you think we'll need to hurt the two? I know they are causing trouble but I don't think that Abjura would follow Aresmons." Foxciate commented, a slight concern cemented on his mind. "Of course we will need to at this point. I expected better from the two. I have said to not go near the group." Alone says in a strict tone, knowing his agitation on one of the troublesome men. "They didn't listen, you know that there'll be the need for many consequences by going against my words." His blood like red orbs glaring down, it was almost like he was telling him he won't be able to stop it from happening.

Although Foxciate couldn't let Abjura get hurt, even by the consequences of Alone as well. He knew there had been some influence from Aresmons. At least so what came from his thoughts. "I understand, but the two saw the group as one of our enemies. Which they are, aren't they?..." He questioned full of risk, a reply hadn't been given out quick like before, thought was put into it. He scoffed, "I didn't want anything to do with that good for dead group. They've given me mercy at my most vulnerable time, but I didn't ever want to see their faces again." He replied in a deeper voice, "Now, they caused a death for one of the people in that pathetic group. Aresmons and Abjura are a part of us, our group basically attacked them. We didn't need any more trouble like now."

"I even had to reassure that any conflict wouldn't start in between our group again by bringing them here. In the past I blindly attacked the group, it had almost cost me Einin who bare my child. We're only lucky they didn't want trouble either. Aresmons and even Abjura would've put not only them in trouble but my daughter too." Alone added in, behind in his rising rage he had a sentimental memory for the fallen old partner in work. A part might be the reason for all of his sentences said, but some for him. "Now I owe a favor back for the sacrifice of Rust to have me return to my family. It is only right if rightful consequences are brought to the two. This man that barely knows you did something for you too, you are obligated to not interfere with what will need to happen to Aresmons and especially Abjura. You know what could happen to you."

"I understand, this discussion shouldn't have even been mentioned." Foxicated responds, eye contact not broken away, he had stared him down a little but looked off to not start any trouble. "We all have some more time before everyone is woken up. I suggest for you to rest too, I want to be alone with my family before seeing the group." Alone spoke final words to the fox, not very intimidated. He only felt sorry about not being able to lower down what's coming for Abjura. He felt the blame for it to Aresmons, he wished heavier consequences added to his scale for such influence given. In response the male nodded his head, then walked himself over to the front door leaving Alone in the living room with his family sleeping.

After hearing the door open then close, Alone stood there for a moment with his thoughts. He hadn't felt this feeling for a while, a type of feeling for loss and grief. "He was only a partner for your foolish acts, stop your sentimental feelings for him..." Alone told himself in his mind, somehow memories made their way into his thinking. "Yet... I didn't appreciate him for helping me, using his name for such stupidity..." He continued to think, eventually in that morning he had thought the thought that was impossible. Only a mere thought, he needed to be sure of all the angles about it and the paths for the decisions also possibilities. The decision he could make.

With that thought in Alones mind, soon the bright sun came out into the sky for another day. Again like the day that happened yesterday, everyone woke up with better energy and recovery. Physically at least, and thankfully. The same thing happened strangely like the previous morning. Not exactly all, Adam woke up early on the couch from Albert's residence. The couples still were in their deep slumber together. At first he checked on his phone what time it was, it still had been pretty early in the morning. He couldn't decide what to do, either shower and get ready or sleep a little longer on the couch. "Dammit.. I have to get up." He thought in his mind, refusing for the weight to bring him down to do nothing but lay down with the world around him destroying itself.

Adam placed his phone under the pillow, getting up from the couch then over to the side. Lazily, he folds the blankets into one nice pile, leaving the pillows he used on it stacked neatly. Adam sighed in relief, the next task to shower and go back into the clothes that are needed to wear. He didn't want to go out of his own residence yet, he wanted to shower here since it would be easier. He walked to the front of the closet door, his hand grabbing the handle then pulling it in front to grab a towel for himself. Next he went back to grab some of the items he brought with him which was not too many, one of them is his toothbrush for the morning. Within some minutes Adam finally got into the shower without any sound made before to awaken the two. Only the running water had been the only sound in the entire place.

Adam relaxes down from the warm temperature water raining onto him. Somehow it felt as if he was in the cold for too long, needing warmth. His blue orbs had been staring down the floor of the bathtub, his mind drifting into thoughts and plans. "How could I reach out to him... Will they even let him out?" Both of his hands ruffle his blonde hair to cover up with water, continuing to think even more on how and if possible to save Jake. "Why did this need to happen.. Omen probably targeted him, has she heard things about us by stories being spread around by myths?..."

Possibly there can be an obvious conclusion on how she found out about their group. Word had probably gotten around about all of them. After all, what Adam recalled arriving here is Radiant_Day hearing stories and the adventures they've been through. Even if he never spoke to any other myth for over a year, it can be even more possible it had to do with either Alone or Rust. Not that he blamed anybody about it. Other than that, he also knew the possibility of some other myths watching them in the dark. If that thing was to be true then those myths highly have malicious intentions.

Adam applied shampoo onto his hair, continuing to think in his mind while he bathed himself. His hopes for the day were to convince Jake, and for everyone to recover. As for himself, to not give up to the dark. He couldn't allow himself to be taken over by it. It does seem impossible now when one of their friends is gone, but he needs to do it for his name and sacrifice. The name that won't ever go to vain including his entire existence, his disappearance won't wipe him out in all their minds, all will remember him as a close friend. Their hero.

Adam continued on his morning with a shower, then when it was done he brushed his teeth after getting himself ready with the necessary clothes. He found it odd Jake wore them even after seeming like he won't care what happens in the future. He is glad he wore it but felt upset if one day he decided to not wear it only to get in trouble.

Once Adam finished up, there was some time spared to just stay on the couch and look through his phone, which he found not much to entertain himself. His mind drifted off into helping Jake out to bring him out of the dark. If he had to be honest, he missed his friend so much. All he ever wanted is for him to feel more lifted from every mistake he ever made in his life. Looking back into some messages they sent to each other through the phone, he missed the time when they didn't have this mess happening. Even if Jake didn't want to have some friendship anymore with him when he saves him, he at least wants him to be free of the darkness taking over. His safety mattered, he wanted him to be there at the end of the day with the sunset on his face. He wants to be next to him, his friend knowing he won't ever get abandoned.

Adam wants him, to be there with him.

Later. . .

When the sun fully came out for the day, a couple of their friends were walking around to explore the city that welcomed them in open arms. Adam didn't give any attention to anything but his objection, of course yes to friends but nothing that wouldn't matter. For the others, the usual other three walk around, finding the city a bit more interesting than they thought. Hearing out on some of the history was surprising, meeting more of the operatives had been slightly nice. Only some felt uneasy to be around, but the three remained with their manners.

For this day, Adam attempted to find Jake in the city walking around with no care. He really has hoped he didn't try to mess with the operatives, it would be the end for him. Anyways it started off slow, he couldn't find him to be anywhere. He only saw the face of his friends, he had conversations with the three. At least to Morgenne especially, there hadn't been much said from the other two. "I haven't seen Jake anywhere. I think the same too he's in his residence." The nurse spoke calmly, "He probably is hiding from you after yesterday." In her mind, behind the calm barrier had these angered emotions and upsetting feelings she knew she needed to control and hide away.

"Yeah.. I don't think Jake will want to come out from his place anymore. I actually hope it's only for that, I don't wanna think the reason could possibly be being investigated." Adam says with a depressing face, his sadness was noticeable to the three. Uleanra looked over at another spot for a brief moment, his fingers playing with the green wires tangled on his head. A thought came across his mind, a recall of a memory that he'd rather not tell the male about. Although he couldn't keep anything away from him, after all that had happened. "Are you gonna go to his residence? He might not ever answer the door."

"It wouldn't hurt to give it a try and I'm not going to stand there all to day and night." Adam replied with a little laugher, except concern suddenly appeared in the back of his head. Morgenne fixes her hair when it drops, covering her vision. "He'll have to come out soon. I know he can't treat that place like his own. I myself can't even feel comfortable in this place." She says, continuing to fix her luxurious hair with some bobby pins. "I guess Jake will need to come out soon, and I don't blame you for not getting comfortable in here." He says, "It really is sort of a bad place full of myths. We're thankful but slightly more in danger. Not by them, their own enemies or even monsters." Just when he finished that sentence, he felt a presence behind him, and knew a person stood behind him with the looks the three gave. "Shit... Please don't let it be one of the many operatives..."

Adam took a step forward, then turned around to see behind him. It wasn't one of them, thankfully neither the leader. He felt relieved. "Hello. Good morning to you." He says, to the partner of Alone standing right in front of him. It didn't make him feel nervous like the others, just a bit. At first Einin only gave a stare with no threat or peace. "Why are they here..." The male with Christmas lights questioned, his face turned away to look over at the civilians. "This is depressing now." He added in his thought when he saw nearly all of the identical clothes needed to wear. At least he felt brighter with his lights, not that he wanted to be different or thinks he's better, he doesn't enjoy seeing everything the same. It isn't colorful like his Christmas lights that cheer him up.

When Uleanra got lead out of the door trapped in his darkest spot, he saw an entirely different world full of a lot of colors and life. He supposed in his mind about how it is with myths, it's just an awful feeling to be in one or being it. "Good morning." Einin says with no threat shown. "I only came to check up on you all for your recovery." Her face didn't read any type of sort emotion, positive or negative. The expression done is a neutral one, no threat or gift. "We're recovering from our injuries fine. Only a little uneasy.. from everything." Adam spoke, his voice tone lowering at the last words. For a moment his mind took off only to remember all of the tragedy done, every memory of it passed on in his head like a flash. His eyes had shown pain.

"That's.. actually understandable." Einins expression changed for this specific moment. Empathy rising to feel some sort of connection, not only with Adam but for the other three as well. "I'm sorry to remind you of all the tragedy that happened, but what your friend did to save everyone's life. He's a savior, if he never met any of you throughout friendship you've given to him. My husband wouldn't have come back home to our daughter and I..." They added in, in the back of their minds, they recalled a few memories to seem have lost people. "This place, I agree too it could be dangerous for people like you with no intentions to fight. I'm sorry for that, this is only the sort of safety to be protected from others."

"After all it is the only thing we could've returned back for letting him live, Alone." Einin said, a thank you appearing in their words. "Without someone like you or your other friends, he wouldn't ever live to see our daughter. Thank you, all of you for giving such mercy and escaping with him."

Everyone felt quite surprised to hear those words come out from Einin. "O-Oh, I do appreciate you and your husband to have us in this place, which is better than to be hiding in our homes." Adam says. After he finished talking, the nurse spoke but a slight change in her voice tone on the husband's part. "I appreciate you and your husband too. I have history with other myths but this is honestly better, we're fine in a place like this than to be out there." Morgenne said, purple orbs looking at them, strangely it somehow felt like a calming feeling she had felt before. She hadn't been sure why a comfortable sensation is brought when a non threatening myth is near. A type of connection is done, although not nearly like Sorrows or Uleanra, their own is further special.

All Einin is given a single nod with their head, for the next moments after the three spoke to each other for plans and how much time is needed for the recovery for all. The answers about both are in need of more time, a few more days obviously would be spent in this place. Shortly after Einin began leaving back to their residence shared with Alone and daughter.

Adam turns over back to his three friends. "Well. I'd better get going to find Jake. Be careful around these places, please..." He says, with a smile full of his own hope. His hand slightly roses up, waving a little, for a goodbye for now, till they see each other again. "You be careful too Adam. Be sure to not hurt yourself or allow anybody to hurt you." Morgenne says, "We three wish you luck." Her hand place onto Sorrow's shoulder gently, her eyes reading a concern stare, almost as she's yelling a warning. Except not from myths, someone else capable of causing harm.

Adams last response only is a single nod, walking off to find Jake to get through him with words. He really hoped he wasn't being hurt by the myths of any more answers being missing. Alones words really marked his mind instead of the other male, it worries him they'll do anything to get any more answers out. Even if there wasn't any other, they'd probably think he's hiding something. Whatever happens in the future, Adam knows he will try to be there for everyone, even Jake too.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

160K 1.6K 49
Hi. This is my first book I'm writing/typing. This will be a Days Union x Reader, most of these will be for fun though :-) ------- Includes: - Bad wr...
Euphoria (Axed) ◢ ◤ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

89.7K 1.1K 30
Dream without fear, love without limits. • • Hi, hello. Welcome to another stupid OneShot book where stupid stuff happens. Since there are mostly xR...
12.2K 168 15
Albert, your favorite dude from AlbertsStuff and Flamingo, meets someone he never even knew about. He is unsure what he thinks of this G0Z, but deci...
75.9K 1K 73
I introduce to you a selobert story. Some things aren't canon in the story, and it is sorta like an Au also inspired by many things like shows. (Exam...