Bloodline

By gabriellawrites_

"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
ONE|twisted
TWO|the killer flower
THREE|dark paradise
FOUR|blow out your candles
FIVE|babies in the bayou
SIX|midnight swim
SEVEN|banshee rescue mission
EIGHT|betrayal
NINE|forgiveness
TEN|the harvest
ELEVEN|house fires
TWELVE|the missing originals
thank you
THIRTEEN|family feud
FOURTEEN|moonlight dances
FIFTEEN|ignorance is bliss
SIXTEEN|balcony kisses
SEVENTEEN|sacrifice
SEASON TWO
EIGHTEEN|facing the music
NINETEEN|reunions
TWENTY|bonding over murder
TWENTY ONE|offer
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ|π—π—‹π–Ίπ—‚π—π—ˆπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—Œ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹|π—…π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 π–»π–Ίπ—‡π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ύ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ—‚π—‘|π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡|π–»π—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π–Ύ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍|π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π—π—‚π—†π–Ύπ—Œ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾|π–½π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰π—‰π—‚π—‡π—€
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒|𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—‰π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ|π—π—π–Ίπ—‡π—„π—Œπ—€π—‚π—π—‚π—‡π—€
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ—
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹|𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ—Œπ—
thirty five|the test part 2
thirty six|birthday surprises
thirty seven|a wolfs death
thirty eight|youth
thirty nine|doubt
SEASON THREE
forty|aftermath
forty one|reunited
forty two|the beach
forty three|witch massacre
forty four|vampire club
forty five|secret dinners
forty six|holiday news
forty seven|breakups
forty eight|wine nights
forty nine|birthday pancakes
fifty|talks and revelations
please read!
fifty one|ice cream
fifty two|secret plans
fifty three|a painted house
fifty four|our happy ending
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You!
A Mikaelson Halloween

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ|𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–»π–Ύπ—…π—…π—Œ

3.9K 73 4
By gabriellawrites_

The Originals
S2:E14
———————————

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice announced, not alarming Veronica as she frantically shoved clothes into a bag.

"I'm going to get my daughter."

"Veronica-"

"You don't get to tell me it's not safe!" The brunette scoffed, "You wanna know what's not safe? Blowing up a house!"

"We'll deal with Finn." Klaus spoke softly.

"By deal with him, you mean kill him. What are you going to do once he jumps into another body?"

"Once again, we'll deal with it when it happens. But for now," The hybrid sighed, taking the bag out of the banshees hands. "You're getting married today. An act that will seal the loyalty for not only the wolves, but the banshees that answer to Finn. You'll be the queen of an army, and a queen does not run away."

Veronica took in a deep breath, nodding as Klaus gives her arm a reassuring squeeze.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

The day had gone by quite fast, and Veronica wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.

The brunette was standing in-front of the full sized mirror that was located in her room at the Mikaelson compound. She knew that she now will live at her own apartment with Alex, but getting ready here wouldn't hurt.

All afternoon, the banshee had received calls and texts from her friends and family back in Mystic Falls. They consisted of congratulations and apologies, but Veronica wasn't in the mood for them. She was getting married for god sake and they couldn't leave for one day to attend? Sure, the brunette has all the family she needs here, but she grew up with them. Elena was the only family she had left.

Before Veronica could dwell on the topic longer, a knock was heard at the door. As the banshee spun around, she spotted Rebekah standing in the doorway, a bright smile on her face.

"Bad news first, I will have to miss your wedding." Rebekah sadly spoke, walking closer to the brunette. "Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter he needs help dealing with."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"It's witch business. Which now seems to be my thing." Rebekah laughed, holding onto Veronicas hands. "But, you look beautiful. And you're wearing the necklace I gave you for your birthday so that tops it off."

"Thank you, Rebekah, for everything."

"You may be marrying the wailing werewolf Alex, but you're still one of us. A Mikaelson."

The brunette smiled widely, giving Rebekah's hands a quick squeeze then watching her walk out of the room. Seconds after Veronica turned back to gaze at herself in the mirror, she felt another presence behind her.

"You look amazing."

"Thank you, Marcel." The banshee spoke, looking at him through the mirror.

The vampire hesitated for a moment before saying, "Listen, I'm sorry your friends couldn't be here. But, you got a new family now. Ones that will always be here for you. No matter what."

Veronica softly smiled, looping her arm through his and allowed him to speed them to where the ceremony was being held.

Originally, Veronica had thought the festivity would be in the compound, but with much thanks to Marcel and his nightwalkers, the two hybrids would be having their wedding in the bayou. When the brunette had first heard about it, she was quite reluctant. But, before she had the chance to argue, Marcel quickly shut her down and explained it would be fantastic. And now seeing the venue for the first time, Veronica knew Marcel was right.

The archway was placed a few feet in-front of the lake and a white clothed aisle was embellished with flower pedals. On one side seated the vampires, with the exception of Davina, and the other consisted of the banshees and werewolves. Already standing at the archway was Alex and Mary, with Jackson to the hybrids side.

"You ready?" Marcel spoke, looking down at the brunette.

"As ready as I can be." Veronica replied, walking side by side with the male down the aisle.

As soon as they reached the front, Marcel placed a small kiss on the top of the brunettes head before sitting down in one of the chairs. As Veronica stood in-front of Alex, she could faintly see Klaus out of the corner of her eye, leaving a small pang in her heart. She wasn't sure why she felt that way, they hadn't admitted any sort of feelings for each other. There was no point to be pinning over someone who would never feel the same way.

"Please be seated." Mary announced. "We gather together as a community seeking peace, inspired by this couple standing before you. There was a time when werewolves saw themselves not as cursed, but blessed with connection to our most pure selves. And tonight, we honor that blessing with the long-awaited unification of these two unique hybrids."

As Mary talked, she binded Veronica and Alex's wrists with baby's breath flowers. "In doing so, we choose to embrace Veronicas vampire nature. With this union, Veronica will share her unique gifts with her pack."

The woman placed a long lit match into their linked fingers,
"And now, your vows."

Alex took a deep breath before starting, "I pledge to honor you and defend you and yours above all others."

"To share in blessings and burdens. To be your advocate, your champion."

"To be your comfort, your sanctuary, and for as long as we both shall live."

"To be your family." Veronica smiled.

"You two have endured all the traditional werewolf and banshee rituals and trials. There is only one remaining-- Alex, you may kiss your bride."

The hybrid softly smiled before cupping the brunettes face and kissing her. Once the two pulled apart, their eyes glowed a bright gold. Veronica turned her head to face the crowd, the wolves eyes also shining. Both supernatural sides smiled, chatting cheerfully about the new change.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

After the parade that was located on the streets of the French Quarter, everyone was invited back to the Mikaelson compound. Although Veronica knew Klaus enjoyed to host events, she didn't expect him to welcome the wolves and banshees in with open arms.

As the the two hybrids danced, they were stopped shortly when a voice very loudly announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? Veronica, if you would join me, I would like to propose a toast."

Reluctantly, the brunette joined Klaus. She tried to keep her heart rate normal, seeing as the majority of guests had supernatural hearing, but it was a challenge seeing as Klaus was holding their daughter in-front of everyone. Including Alex, who was still under the impression Hope was dead.

"I want to welcome you all. As you know, last spring, Veronica and I had a daughter. Due to tragic circumstance, she was lost. Now, she has returned home. Her name is Hope." The Mikaelson spoke, ignoring the multiple gasps and murmurs. "She will live here among you, her pack. Her family. We implore you-- protect our daughter. Teach her. Love her, as one of your own."

Alex, noticing that some guests were not feeling too convinced, joined Klaus and Veronica at the front, accepting the champagne glass Klaus handed him.

The male smiled before continuing, "Alex, I invite you and your bride to live here, uniting your proud and noble people in peace. Welcome to the family, mate. To Alex and Veronica!"

"Cheers!" The supernatural guests echoed back, the sound of clinking glasses filling the air.

As the sound of music continued once again and everyone's attention was elsewhere, Veronica looked up at Alex curiously. Why would Klaus invite them to live at the compound? He was already informed that they would be living at the apartment. The brunette knows Klaus always has a plan, but she just hoped this plan did not harm her or her husband in any way.

Veronicas outfit!!

I love her and Marcel's friendship :,)

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.1K 17
𝐌𝐲 π’π­π«πšπ§π πž π‹π’πŸπž|. ❝𝖨'𝗆 π—‡π—ˆ π—π–Ίπ—‹π—‹π—‚π—ˆπ—‹βž Γ— Γ—Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured...
19.2K 826 8
ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀΙͺ α΄€Κ€Ιͺᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴑ Κœα΄€α΄… ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ Ιͺɴᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴏᴑɴ ᴏꜰ α΄Κκœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸκœ± ᴏʀ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ α΄‘α΄€κœ± κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄„α΄‹ ʙʏ Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Κ !DIS...
242K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
26K 649 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...