Side Effects ☼ ⎨Tom Holland...

By louiseriek

Sisters Danielle and Christina Grant are daughters of the British actor Hugh Grant whom are world famous for... More

Authors Note
Meet The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

114 7 0
By louiseriek

~ Danielle ~

I've been looking forward to this day ever since last week when he invited me.

Sam's birthday party. He had invited me because he wanted me there and that was more than enough for me.

I had arrived to the party with a few others from the cast of Outlander. The evening was lovely and the hotel where Sam hosted his party was nice as well. A big bar, tables and a decent dance floor - and music of course.

During the night I've been drinking a little too much. I knew that, because I felt a little dizzy and lightheaded but I still felt great.

I hadn't been speaking as much with Sam as I wanted to but he had other guests to entertain as well and I was fine with that. I guess I was waiting for him to be somewhat alone since it would be easier to talk to him that way. Luckily I didn't have to wait that long for a moment alone with him cause after a few minutes I felt him approach me.

I looked at him with a smile cause it was nice to see him approach me.

"Hello there." He smiled as he stopped so that we could talk. He smiled at me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He asked me whilst looking at me.

"I am. Thank you for asking." I said politely. Ever since he slept on my couch last week we had been texting a little back and forth. It was nice being in touch with him cause he was actually quite funny.

"Maybe a little drunk already." I said guilty. He laughed.

"Well. If you get too drunk, my couch is available." He said with a little grin. I wasn't sure whether he was joking or not but I assumed that he did.

"I see what you did there. But thanks."

"No problem. I'm glad you could make it tonight." He said, as he smiled at me.

"Of course." I took a sip of my drink as well.

"How are you enjoying your party?"

"It's great. I'm happy that so many people wanted to show up." He laughed, as he stuffed a hand into his pocket. I took a quick look around the room.

"Of course. You seem like a nice guy." I said without thinking. That made him laugh again.

"I Seem like a nice guy?" He said with a soft giggle.

"You are." I corrected quickly. Oh.

Shit. Deep water.

"Why thank you." He laughed. He had a really comfortable laugh actually.

"You're nice as well."

Those wasn't quite the words I would like to hear from him. I would've wanted to hear something more. Something deeper.

"Thanks."

"Sure. No problem."

"Were you talking about your couch here at the hotel or... the one at home in Scotland?" I heard myself ask.

"Well if you get too drunk tonight it would be pretty hard to get you to Scotland, don't you think?" He teasingly asked.

It made me laugh a little. His company often made me laugh. The same did his texts.

"It wouldn't make sense to bring me to Scotland."

"Well I wouldn't mind bringing you... I would just prefer that you were sober." He said with a smile. Did he mean anything by that?

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was curious to know.

"I mean - I wouldn't mind if you came to visit me." He said, as he shrugged his shoulders for a few seconds. Visit him?

"Just me?" I asked surprised. He looked around for a bit before I could sense him looking back at me. He was still smiling.

"Who else, silly?"

"I don't know. I'm just surprised that's all." I smiled back at him. I would love to go back to Scotland and visit his place there. It just sounded too good to be true.

"Why?" He curiously asked as he made a little nod with his head to tell me that I should follow him around. It was probably out towards the terrace. I followed him. I wanted to because I had the feeling it would mean real alone-time with him.

"Because... I didn't think you wanted me up there." I smiled as I looked at him.

"Why wouldn't I want you there?" He asked me. I could feel him looking at me when we came out in the fresh air. We were alone out here.

"Maybe you had someone else in mind." I calmly said with a little shrug on my shoulders.

"This conversation is starting to confuse me." He said.

"Why should I say I wanted you to visit me if I had someone else in mind?" He slowly raise one of his brows. He was so handsome. So sexy in a way I've never noticed before.

"Because... I don't know. Just forget that I asked." I smiled. He shook his head a little bit, but he still kept on smiling.

"If you say so."

"Why are we out here?" I asked him. I took a look around before putting my hand on the fence in front of me.

"I wanted to get some air. Feel free to go back inside if you don't want to be out here, I'm not forcing you to stay." He teasingly said.

"Did I somehow imply I don't want to be out here with you?" I asked him with the same tease in my voice.

"No." He said.

"But maybe you asked because you wanted to go back inside." His eyes were looking at me all the time.

"No. I was just curious." I said. I didn't know what my company was to him. Maybe he was just trying to be nice?

"That's okay." I could feel him looking at me.

"So.... I have a question for you."

I took a sip of my beer.

"Okay? Shoot." I couldn't stop smiling though.

"Can I ask you out... Sometime maybe?" He sounded really confident in his own question. I couldn't help the big smile on my lips right now. It was a pleasant surprise.

"You can, maybe." I smiled. The maybe was only to tease him.

"Maybe?" He tilted his head a little bit. He looked so damn hot when he stood there.

"You said you'll ask me out, maybe." I said. I was just trying to be a little funny but maybe he didn't quite understand my humor.

He just smiled at me.

"Well okay then."

Omg. I was making a completely fool out of myself now. I tried with a little laugh.

"I was making a weak joke." I said.

"You can ask me out."

"Well I intended on doing so anyway." He cheekily said, before I could sense him looking directly at my face. I smiled whilst looking down at my feet for a second or two. I didn't know why he wanted to ask me out. I was surprised that he didn't see me as a little girl due to our age difference.

"I'm glad." I could sense him leaning a little towards me. Was he going to kiss me? It somehow felt like it. I froze a little because I didn't know what to do at the moment. I looked at his face as he leaned in. My eyes were on his lips. He was going to kiss me. I was sure about it.

His face leaned in towards mine slowly. I didn't know why he wanted to kiss me or ask me out but I felt lucky. So lucky. I waited for his lips to touch mine. I even held my breath and after a few seconds they met mine. I felt his lips over mine. It was really calm and slow like he awaited my reaction - and it felt amazing.

I've been thinking about how it would be to kiss him and feel his kisses. I slowly kissed him back. A soft but great kiss. And it was everything that I could've wished for. It made the whole night a hundred times better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 861 51
quinn and tom, two people getting out of very toxic relationships, somehow find a way to each other and might mend those broken hearts.
6.2K 34 35
You are Y/n Downey. A very popular actress all over the world. As you guessed, You are the 24 year old daughter of Robert Downey jr. You were Y/n Ste...
98.7K 2.6K 16
━━ 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑻 | t. holland 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ❝ i will never not think about you ❞ 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 they be able to pretend ...
79.8K 1.3K 17
What if Tom Holland had a secret sister? Shawn Mendes x Holland!reader