Sherlock Holmes imagines

Cumberbatchie

English imagines about BBC Sherlock Holmes (mostly Sherlock). Open for requests, don't be scared to ask me t... Еще

.*。(A/N)
.*。Requests [✓]
.*。Sherlock
:.Secret
:.goodbye
:.meeting
:.priorities
:.Worth It
:.More than anything
:.enchanted
:.unbelievable
.:quarter to twelve
.: That's Love
.: Demonstrate |teenlock|
.: Friends
:.oblivious
.:Stray
:.rainy day
.:really you?
.*。Announcements
:.1K
:.100K

:.Let It Go

4K 86 25
Cumberbatchie

This is part 2 of the story called "enchanted" make sure to read it first!

Requested by a few people who wanted a part 2 <3

-
P.O.V John

John sat in his chair, staring at Sherlock. He still had his lab equipment layed out and was working hard. After all that happened, John expected him to clean everything up and check up on you, but he wasn't surprised by the way he acted. Of course he wasn't concerned about the possible side effects of the solution he had accidentally used on you. If he was, he was very good at not showing it.

"John." Sherlock brought him back to reality. John shook his head before staring up at Sherlock.

"Yes?" John quickly answered. He sat up in is chair, waiting for an answer.

"Can you please go do something useful," Sherlock spoke, while working further. "Your behavior is distracting me." John sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. He couldn't understand why he wouldn't just work somewhere else, completely alone.

"In that case," John started, while slowly getting up from his chair. "Let me help you. I could use some distraction." He walked towards the kitchen, standing next to sherlock.

"Destraction from what?" Sherlock asked, while adjusting his safety glasses. John frowned.

"Aren't you worried that Y/N hasn't come back yet?" John asked, while grabbing some disposable gloves from the table.

"I'm not worried," Sherlock admitted. "She's recovering. Nothing to be worried about." John sighed deeply, while putting on the gloves. He also put on safety goggles and let his eyes slide across the table. His eyes froze on one spot. Sherlock had taken out the chocolate again. Was he planning something?

"Sherlock," John started carefully. "Why is the chocolate out again?" Sherlock didn't answer. He kept suspiciously quiete while working. John knew something was up.

"Why is the chocolate out again?" John asked again. Sherlock ignored him. John sighed in frustration, turning to him. He pulled the cup. that Sherlock was working in, out of his hands and put it down. Sherlock looked up, clearly annoyed.

"Can you stop being an annoyance?" Sherlock asked annoyed, while picking up the cup again. John roled his eyes, pulling the cup away from him again.

"I want you to answer me," John demanded, while putting the cup down. Sherlock didn't say a word, he turned his back to john instead.

"Stop acting like a child Sherlock!" John shouted. Sherlock growled in frustration.

"Can't you jusy let me do my work instead of annoying me with your question like-like an idiot!" John laughed in disbelieve. He was planning something. The chocolate could only bring chaos now.

"Are you making the hormones in the chocolate stronger again?" John asked.

"Since when are any of my experiments any concern to you?"

"Since you turned our friend into an obsessed fangirl or whatever that behavior was." Sherlock shrugged.

"It's no big deal, John." John could not take him seriously right now. He had given you obsessive behavior towards him, but he was planning to do it again?

"It is a big deal, Sherlock!" John sighed. "She had no control over her own emotions. There is no way you're doing this again." John grabbed the chocolate of the table and hid it behind his back. Sherlock rolled his eyes.

"You've never enjoy these type of feelings a girl had for you before," John continued. "What's going on with you?" Sherlock kept his mouth shut. He just looked to the cabinet in front of him, not responding. John frowned. Was there something he wasn't telling him?

"Do you perhaps.. like Y/N?" John asked carefully. Sherlock shrugged while slowly turning towards him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Sherlock said. "Her behavior disgusted me, why on earth would you think I would be trying to get it back?" John noticed that he spoke in a slow and calm manner. It didn't soujd genuine. Was he really disgusted?

"I see no other explanation," John said. "And you have also not given me a valid one." Sherlock rolled his eyes.

"Just let it go and let me work. I still have a lot to do." Sherlock sighed in frustration. He stretched out his arm towards him.

"Give me the chocolate," Sherlock demanded. John was almost sure of what he has found out. Sherlock had a crush.

"How does it feel to be in love?" John grinned. Sherlock turned away from him and took off his safety glasses. He threw them on the table and walked to wards his long coat that was hanging next to the door.

"Oh come on Sherlock," John laughed. "I'm just teasing you a little."

"This is not funny John," Sherlock spoke in a serious tone. "You have no idea what you're talking about." Sherlock took his coat and stormed out the door, not giving John a chance to respond.

-

You rubbed your fingers against your temples. The biggest headache had hit you, which made you feel dizzy. You couldn't remember anything that had happened. You remembered eating the piece of chocolate that Sherlock had, but you had no idea when you went to this room. There was a big, black spot between the two.

You growned as another sharp pain went through your head. Maybe it was a good time to get something for the headache. You got up from your bed. Slowly you walked towards the door and opened it. You were still dizzy, feeling like you had to throw up. What on earth had happened to you?

"Aah, look who came back," John said as you walked into the living room. You smiled softly, immediately regretting your decision. You frowned as a sharp pain went through your head.

"I think you should sit down," John said. He got up from his chair and pointed at it, indicating you could sit there. You walked to the chair and let yourself fall into it. John dissappeared into to kitchen.

"Where's Sherlock?" you asked. He wasn't in the living room, but you did see him before. Where did he go?

"He went out," John answered, clearly annoyed. "I thought he might leave his experiments alone after what happened, but clearly not." John came back from the kitchen. He had a big, steaming cup off tea in his hands. He carefully gave it to you.

"Watch out, it's hot." You nodded and gratefully took the tea from him.

"Not sure if this will help my headache," you said as you took a sip. "It's the worst headache I ever had. i even blacked out from it." John looked at you in surprise.

"You don't remember what happened?" he asked. You shook your head.

"All I remember is eating Sherlock's chocolate and waking up in that room with this headache. Everything in between is completely blank." John frowned. He couldn't believe you would forget something as strange as what happened.

You saw the confused look on his face. It gave you a weird feeling. It clearly seemed like you forgot something. Did you do something horrible?

"What?" you asked in suspicion, while putting your cup of tea down. "Did something happen?" John kept quiet. He didn't know if he should tell you or spare the embarrassment. He felt bad for you.

"John..?" you asked, while leaning forward a bit. John sighed deeply.

"Please don't be embarrassed after I tell you this," John said, while frowning. You looked at him in confusion.

"What is it?" you asked. John cleared his throat.

"The chocolate you ate had the same effect as a love potion," John started. "When you ate it, you developed this obsessive love for Sherlock and even almost attacked him."

Your eyes got bigger in shock. You couldn't remember any of this, did it really happen? You layed your hands on your forehead and growled in frustration.

"Did I really make a fool of myself?" you asked, desperately hoping he would say no. But John nodded instead. The feeling of pure shame entered your body. You just wished you could disappear right now.

"Oh no.." you sighed as you leaned far back into your chair. "He must hate me right now. This is so embarrassing!"

"There is nothing to worry about," Sherlock said. "I already talked to Sherlock and he didn't seem to mind." You frowned in confusion as you pulled yourself up again. That didn't sound like Sherlock at all. He would've hated her guts when you acted like this. Was something going on?

"Are you sure?" you asked in doubt. John nodded.

"It was strange to me aswell, but I'm pretty sure something is going on with him." You sighed. Was it better to talk to him yourself and clear everything up?

"I should talk to him soon then.." you sighed. "I have some things to clear up with him after what happened. I hope my schedule will allow it soon." John nodded in agreement.

"First you should go home and rest," he said. "Recover fully first and talk to him when you get the chance." You smiled sweetly at John. He was so sweet to think about your health like that. You would follow his advise, since Sherlock wasn't at home anyways, but you hoped you could clear everything up soon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.3K 565 12
Description inside. (ok this fic has so much angst you'll probably drown in it but if you're down for a roller coaster ride then you came to the rig...
744K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...
1.1M 35.7K 193
Hi, reader! In this book, you will find lots of imagines with the various characters from BBC Sherlock. Most imagines are Sherlock x Reader, but you...
79.8K 1.4K 113
Preferences and imagines of the BBC Sherlock Holmes characters. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!! Request as much as you like!! Please request anything, you wo...