Amelia Salvatore(klaus Mikael...

By _xTheOriginalsx_

Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever sin... More

Welcome to Mystic Falls
Bringing out the Dead
All my Children
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
Bring it On
Goodbye
Authors Note
SEQUEL IS UP

Dangerous Liaisons

17K 281 25
By _xTheOriginalsx_

I was still sleeping until I heard the doorbell rang. I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and nobody was there. I was about to close the door until I saw a box with my name on it. I looked around and picked it up and walked back inside closing the door behind me.

I opened up the invitation. Please join the Mikaelson Family this evening at 7:00 for dancing, cocktails, and celebrations.

I turned over the invitation and it said something else on it.

Save me a dance -fondly klaus

I scoffed "Seriously" throwing the card on the table. Then I saw the box that went with it. I opened it up and it was a dress. A beautiful blue dress.

I sighed putting the lid back on.

*Amelia POV*

"It's all so weird. The originals are throwing a ball, like an actual ball" Elena said. I'm actually starting to like Elena. We've grown so close over the past few weeks.

"It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is" I said.

"And why does the evil witch want an audience with you?" I asked her.

"I have no idea. There's only one way to find out"

"I thought you told my brothers that you weren't going" I said.

"I did which is all the more reason why I need a drama-free bodyguard" she says.

"Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux, and by that I mean Stefan" Caroline says.

Elena then groans "I can't deal with either of the Salvatores right now"

"Heyy!" I said.

"Not you" she says.

"Ok good" I chuckled.

"Careful Amelia and Caroline. It's all well and good till she stabs you in the back" Rebekah comes up to us.

"What are you doing here. I know your moms rules. No hurting the locals" elena says.

"Get over your self, Elena. It's not all about you" she says and walks away.

She walks towards Matt and gives him to the same invitation that we got.

"Oh, my god. She's inviting him to the ball. Why is she inviting him?" Caroline said.

"Probably to get this reaction from us" I said looking at them.
I scoffed. "What times the stupid dance?"

*Later*

I looked through my closet trying to find something to wear. I looked at the dress that I wore for Miss Mystic.

"Ughh" I sigh in frustration as I put back the dress I tried on.
I then looked at the box that had the dress in it.

*Klaus's Mansion*
Amelia POV

I walked up to the door and one of the maids took my cardigan that I wore with my dress and hung it up.

I looked around the room and I saw klaus coming towards my way.

"Good evening" he says.

"I need a drink" I said nervously walking away from him. I felt klaus's eyes on me as I walked away.

I was pouring myself a drink until someone walked up to me.

"You must be Amelia Salvatore" someone said.

"The one and only" I smiled.

"Kol Mikaelson" he brings my hand up to his lips kissing the back of it.

"I've heard so much about you" he says.

"I hope their all good things" I said.

"Of course" he smiles. We then heard Elijah's voice in the other room.

"Uh, if everyone could gather, please"

"Excuse me" he says.

Everybody then walks into the same room.

"Welcome. Thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance" Elijah says. The rest of the originals were behind him on the stairs.

"Do you see who I see?" I said to my brothers looking at Esther.

"Oh, yeah" they both said at the same time.

"Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom" Elijah says.

I was about to walk away until someone came up to me.

"May I have this dance?" Klaus said holding out his hand.

"No" I said turning around.

"Please, Amelia" he says.

I hesitated "It is tradition" I said linking arms with him.

When we reached to the ballroom, we lined up behind Damon and Elena. We were standing side by side dancing in sync. Klaus kept on staring at me.

Klaus spun me around and we began dancing around the room.

"I'm glad you came" he says looking at me.

"Well, it was either caviar or sympathy casseroles" I said trying not to look at him.

"I heard about your father" he said.

Last week I barely found out that I had a different dad.

"Don't. Seriously" I said looking him in the eye.

"Very well. On to more mannered subjects then, like how ravishing you look in that dress" he smirks.

"I didn't really have time to shop" I said.

"And the bracelet I gave you, what's your excuse for wearing that?"

I looked at him and didn't know what to say

"You know, you're quite the dancer" he said.

"Well, I've had training. My mother would teach me  everyday until I got it right." I said and he smirks at me.

We then switched partners. Klaus spun me around too fast and I landed into Elijah's chest. We were so close to each other.

"Elijah" I muttered.

"You look beautiful, Amelia" he says.

"Thank you"

"You look quite dashing yourself" I smiled.

He then smiled.

The music stopped and everybody stopped dancing. I linked arms with Elijah and we headed to the bar.

"So it was your mother Esther that was sealed up in that coffin" I asked him.

"Yeah, but something tells me she didn't just come back to make our family whole again" he says

"I believe that she wants to have a word with Elena tonight"

He saw elena going upstairs.

"Excuse me" he says going towards Elena.

*Elena POV*

"So how was my mother?" Elijah walks up to me.

"Intense" I said.

"And for what reason did she need to speak with you in private?" he grabs two champagne glasses handing one to me.

I then saw Esther staring at me.

"Elena. Should I be concerned about my mothers intentions?" he asked.

I looked back at him.

"She just wanted to apologize for trying to have me killed" I lied.

"So it's true, then? She's forgiven klaus?" He asked.

"It's true" I lied.

My heart was beating so fast.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy than to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers" she raises her glass.

"Cheers" everyone repeated.

I then saw all of the originals drank their champagne.

I looked back at Elijah.

"Cheers" he said to me.

We touched glasses and he took a sip of his.

Now they're all linked.

*Amelia POV*

"I want to show you something" klaus offered me his hand.

I didn't take his hand. I just walked past him.

We entered a room full of paintings.

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked.

"One of my passions" he said.

"Oh. Impressive. I take the curators at the louvre aren't on vervain" I said.

Klaus chuckles "Yeah, well, that's their mistake"

"What about these? Where'd you steal this from?" I showed him the bracelet he got me.

"Well, that's a long story. But rest assured it was worn by a princess almost as beautiful as you" he looked at me.

I sigh.

I looked at the paintings that were scattered on the table.

"Wait a second. Did-- did you do these?" I held one of his paintings.

"Yeah. Um..actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the hermitage, not that anyone would notice. Have you been?"

"I've never really been anywhere" I exhaled deeply.

"I'll take you" he says.

I looked at him thinking he was crazy.

"Wherever you want. Rome. Paris. Tokyo?" He chuckles.

"Oh, wow" I said.

We both laughed.

"Must be really nice to just snap your fingers and get whatever you want. Is that why you collect hybrids. A little servant army to take you places and bring you things?" I asked.

He wasn't smiling anymore.

"You're making assumptions" he said

"Then why do you need Tyler? Stop controlling him. Give him is life back" I said sticking up for my best friend.

"You know, this has been a fun evening, but I think it's time for you to leave"

"I get it . Your father didn't love you, so you assume that no one else will either. And that's why you compel people or you sire them or you try to buy them off" I threw the bracelet onto the table.

"But that's not how it works. You don't connect with people, because you don't even try to understand them" I walked off.

I walked back downstairs and I heard Damon and Kol fighting outside.

I ran out there "Damon. Are you crazy!!"

All of the originals walked outside of the mansion. Elena and stefan then came running out.

"Maybe a little. Far be it from me to cause a problem" he said looking at Elena.

I walked back to the boarding house and went to my room. I saw something laying on my bed with a ribbon on it.

I scoffed "Seriously. Just give up already"

I walked over to it and opened it up and it was a drawing of me and a horse.

'Thank you for your honesty' -klaus

It wrote at the bottom of the picture.

I exhaled deeply putting the drawing back.

I then heard my window open and it was Elijah.

"Elijah?" I said in confusion.

"I just wanted to tell you that I think I know why my mother came back. She didn't come back to make our family whole again. She came back so she could kill us all" he said.

My eyes widened.

"What?!" I said

"I've came up with a plan, but I need you to trust me" he said.

I nodded.

That's it for now!!

Until next time!!!!!!

Pleasee vote and comment!!!!!!!!!

~Rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2K 64
After both her parents pass away, Olivia is left with her uncles house in Mystic Falls. She finds people get hurt while she's around. But is there a...
6.6K 94 48
When Riley comes back to Mystic Falls to visit her dad, Ric, she gets involved in a world that she didn't even know existed. A world her father tried...
1.4M 28.4K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
56.5K 1K 22
This is a mash up of the vampire diaries and twilight . What happens when Katherine's long lost sister from the Reniassance returns to Mystic Falls...