Written Accurately

By Vivi3Blue

This follows a writer who finds themself killing someone for every kill in his books. Every book is now a new... More

Chapter 1

Written Accurately

7 0 0
By Vivi3Blue

Hello! Thank you for clicking on this book and considering the thought of reading this at all! I'm still young and have a lot to learn and grow from, but this is me putting my best foot forward right now.
-
The summary for the people who didn't read the summary, because I know y'all exist;
This follows a writer who finds themself killing someone for every kill in his books. Every book is now a new person gone.
This follows the police who work to find the killer with some help.
-
I just want to inform y'all that all the odd chapters follow the killer-writer and is in 1st person, but evens are on the police side of things as well as in 3rd person!
There are also a few minor Easter eggs in the writing that show from the very beginning, good luck finding them!
-
I don't want to bother y'all too much with author's note and news that is in its own chapter and not at the top or bottom of a chapter, so this will be a place for me to put those here!
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 105K 56
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
22.4K 87 12
Issac is an average thirteen year old. Except for one thing, he likes diapers. And when his mom catches him wearing a pull up. She decides since he l...
646K 30.1K 68
[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] Adaa and Isha Malhotra. The famous sisters of Bikaner. Their father, one of the most successful businessman of the city. With l...
A beautiful mishap By .

General Fiction

40.1K 4K 41
"Step into the world of Malik mansion, where two brothers unaware of their sister fight with their own battles,meanwhile their sister is trapped in a...