A New Promise Blooms | Selobe...

By SillyPetals

Introducing a sequel to OP, yes it is like a au and it is definitely inspired by many things but especially b... More

Notice and Q&A
1. The Bloom Of A New Story
2. The Plan For A Special Night
3. The Memories Remain
4. There's Always Room For Another Memory
5. A Slice Of Apple Cake
6. Free To Be You And Me
7. Friends. Friends!
8. Unknown Future
9. Love And Trust
10. Together Forever
11. I Really Am Sorry
12. Devil May Care
13. The Message From The Devil
14. Smile Till You're Dead
15. Angel Heart
16. Point Of No Return
17. Another Hotel Night
18. The Heart To Believe
19. Imagine My Thoughts
20. My Precious Caretaker
21. There's Something About Jake
23. The Devil You Loved And Trusted
24. The Plan To Bring Our Peace
25. The Nightmares That Never Disappeared
26. Trapped In The Abandoned Memories
27. Take My Hand
28. Out From The Dark
29. Carry On With One Secret For Me
30. Remember To Smile
31. The Suprise You've Awaited For
32. The Days You'll Appreciate
33. A World Full Of Despair
34. Talk To Me
35. His Sacrifice Won't Go Into Vain
36. Beginning Of Another Day
37. Interrogation From The Treacherous Distance
38. Reticent Despairing Heart
39. A Slice Of Life
40. The Agony Never Stopped
41. Our Collapsed Friendship
The end?
Storyline Plot

22. Promise

153 4 19
By SillyPetals

[3rd Pov]
Flashback

"He's very stupid! I can't believe he won against me in all those matches!" Albert yelled but not too loud for the world to hear him. He crossed his arms with a small glare in his eyes, and also had a frown. Venting out his feelings or mostly just complaining to his other best friend. What had happened is Albert had been challenged to a game by one of his best friends, of course Albert being Albert started to get cocky about winning. Though after the couple of matches, he had lost. That same best friend's victory of the game was rubbed all over his face only making him feel more upset about his loss. "I shouldn't have lost that damn challenge!" He lets out a heavy sigh afterwards.

"Against what this time? Dancing? You're so pathetic and weak." Alberts other best friend told him, having a deep intimidating tone as always. "I felt so sure your job with that long pole would make you successful to this challenge that you lost in." He laughed out, knowing he made fun of Albert. He grinned afterwards of his amusement, showing his teeth sharp like razors, and his eyes like a snake stared down at him. "Shut up! I don't do anything like that. I'm nothing like you." He scoffed acting serious but had laughed back at him, expressing his joy through his smile. "Of course you're not. I am everything better. You are entirely something different than me." His best friend stood there tall and proud not having a menacing look in his face but a very positive one. One that just seemed peaceful. "So... You admit you do that?" He stared up at him with a blank face showing no emotion. Although he had snickered seconds later. "SHUT UP. I don't!-"

"Whatever, but it still sucks I lost against him." He huffed, feeling a bit angered but mostly upset trying to let it go. "What was it that you were challenged by your friend?" He questioned waiting for an answer patiently. "..Sword fighting.. or however it's called again..." Albert muttered in a low tone, feeling disappointed he had lost against his best friend once more. "Pathetic and stupid as usual. What was his name again? It's the same one you play all those challenges or games right?" Albert nodded his head with the last part said. "It's Jake." He said his best friend's name.

"Well you tell your little boyfriend to watch out the next time because I, Alone Traveler will teach you to wield a sword." Alone Traveler said, putting his arm up and got his sword from his back, slashing it down to the ground. Albert shrieks. "N-Not here Alone Traveler, people will nod likely freak if they see you around with that weapon! This is a public place." He whispered out loudly, feeling frightened to get in trouble. Though the first response was a careless laugh. "They're already suspecting me! And that doesn't matter to me." Is his other response as he lifted his sword up from the ground with the grass grown around.

"Also stop calling me Alone Traveler already, call me Alone. Imbecile." He mentioned, hearing an apology come out from Albert. For a brief moment the male with the red hoodie stood there admiring the cool temperature and the small gentle breeze that was passing by. "..Oh okay, then it's Alone Imbecile." He joked, starting to giggle a little, having a smile on his lips. He got smacked in the head, hearing laughter out from Alone for some short seconds also saw a bright smile on him. Until his expression turned a bit stern, his red eyes looked down at Albert, and had a grin showing his teeth. "Hear me out Albert. I can really teach you, you've seen me use my sword before." Alone told him in a bit of a serious tone, with a menacing stare that Albert found a little frightening but not very much.

"That's nice of you but.. isn't that too much just for a game?" Albert told him, making direct eye contact with him. "Just listen Albert..." Alone had a further stern expression on his face, his lips frowning, and eye expressing concern. The small wind once again blew through their way, his white hair flowing from underneath his cap. "You put yourself in danger by visiting these other myths.. some are dangerous like me." Alone says with his eyes glaring a little down at Albert, seeing him stare back quietly. "My intentions aren't to hurt you but others are like them." Albert questioned in his head who exactly are those threats until he got the idea of one that loved to smile.

"I want to help you to defend yourself from these awful threats." He adds in sounding so confident and fearless. "B-But with a sword? W-Why would I have one around all the time and h-how?" He questioned lowering his voice tone down, feeling butterflies in his stomach since he's never exactly seen Alone act like that. At first he had acted terrifying and strange then he's become more friendly and chill, but now he's just a concerned man for Albert. Only. "Shut up, it's just for your own protection from these other myths out there putting threats against you. Maybe even non myths." He responded to his question, his face expressing less concern and more of a stern one now.

Albert stared up at Alone really looking at the same terrifying face that made him nervous. The emotion he thought he saw in Alones deep red eyes made him feel ominous, but he would later feel another thing knowing he's his good best friend. "Would you stop looking at me like that. I'm not your lover. I don't wish to be." Alone noticed Alberts long staring and a smile that had appeared on him. "Oh s-sorry... Th-That's just so very nice of you, Alone.." His face turned crimson red of embarrassment from his stare or maybe even a deep gaze. "I n-never knew you were that much of a good person to do that for my own sake.. b-but still with my questions..."

"Forget about those questions my friend, just use my sword for the moment. I don't need to be a great person to do that." Alone told Albert in a calm deep tone, he turned his sword over to make the hilt of it face him directly. Alone waited for his friend to take it, but Albert once again gazed in his red snake like eyes, seeing him gaze back at him. There was only silence between the two now, there were not many noises or sounds around in their little hill with the apple tree. There was a small tension build up from that special gaze engaged. The small gentle breeze made the green leaves in the tree flow, their brown and whitish hair, and the soft grass below the two. "Okay..." Albert says to break the silence, he pushed his hand forwards since he took a hesitation to take a single move. He reached his hand closer to the hilt, his fingers slowly closing around it. He felt some of the weight from the sword, thinking in his mind he can handle it. That is when Alone had let go of the sword, causing Albert to use his other hand to hold the sharp object.

"Oh.. i-it's heavier than I-I expected it to be..." Albert muttered but still was hearable. The boy attempted to hold it in the air in his hands for a long period till the other end dropped down touching the grass and dirt. Alone watched him in amusement from this happening, his struggle. "You'll get use to the weight eventually." Alone chuckles, taking some couple of small steps towards his best friend to help him out with the weapon, then he went behind him. Albert took a glimpse behind him feeling more nervous, wishing to be home in bed. Maybe with the door locked too.

Alone from behind Albert, took both his wrists with his large hands carefully and helped him hold up the sword at an angle in the air. Albert could barely hold it up for a limit of seconds, luckily the strong muscular male helped a lot to hold up the melee weapon. "I-It's so darn heavy." Albert wheezed, still feeling the weight of it but able to keep it up with Alones help. "That's why I'm helping you." Alone told him, getting a little closer since Alberts hands started to tremble.

"...What are you packing?" Albert asked his best friend behind him in a lowered tone, it seemed like he held something in but some snickered had been released. "I only brought my sword." Alone answers with a clueless expression, quietly questioning why'd he asked that question for. "Swords." Albert added in his sentence then stood there in silence holding the sword with him. Alone's eyes turned shocked to not realize what he actually meant in his sentence. "You are so disgusting." He took a million steps away from Albert, seeing him drop the sword on the ground due to the weight.

"I was only joking! As if I were interested into you like that." Albert loudly said, leaving the sword on the ground to rest. His eyes focused onto Alone who was turned around, looking off into the distance of their area around the green hill. There weren't many others around, there were some just living their life, minding their own business. "So.. you're interested in me in a way?" Alone turned back around with an eyebrow raised, also having a smirk and looked back at him. "Not in any way you're thinking of! You are inappropriate like me."

"I didn't say anything like that, I could have meant a friend or even brother. I think you are the one with the wild imagination here." Alone laughed out loud from Alberts embarrassed and defeated reaction. "S-Shut up!... I-I don't have any kind of stupid imagination related with you." He responded, crossing his arms and started to gaze in the eyes of the male in front of him to prove his dominance and victory. Though Alone gazed back at Albert keeping a straight face, nothing of him moved. He didn't even blink or slightly move his body for anything.

Their gazes turned deeply intense, both started to glare with playful hatred. The breeze continually blew through their area, both stood there until one had a movement or reaction. "Are you really sure you don't consider anything about being into me?" Alone questioned with a smirk again, then suddenly Albert nearly launched himself onto him till it failed, stopped by him. Then it began.

"Never!" Albert yelled, wrestling against Alone who was winning but didn't use all his strength to keep up the fun. Alone only laughed lightly, pushing back Albert, who struggled to push him back. "You're such an imbecile!" Albert chuckled and shoved him away to the apple tree, luckily he was aware he was fooling around, not having the intention to harm him. "You are too. Except a much bigger one." He smiles brightly, a little too bright that Albert just needed a moment to admire it.

"I am not!" Albert responded standing next to him, now having a plastered smile. "I can be smart o-or clever. You just don't know that part of me." A little muffled snicker escaped out from Alone. "Yeah right, you need my help for everything. I don't need yours." He told him proudly, "What would I ever do without you." He leaned against the tree, that same smile still kept up in his face. "Whine." Albert began to name more ideas that popped into his head. "No, I don't think I would do any of those."

Alone for a brief moment looked up at the clear sky, avoiding to stare directly into the sun. "Also if you don't quit it right now I will kick your butt hard." He looks back down at Albert standing next to him with a smile filled with cheer . That same male elbowed him on his arm saying, "You wouldn't lay a single finger on me. I know you." In that moment Alone wrapped his arm around Alberts neck, his other hand on his head then began to roughly ruffle his hair, turning it messy.

"Stoooop that! Get off!" Albert attempted to escape except Alone held him tight, but not hurting him. He kept on messing with him and his hair. There was some laughter through this. "I wouldn't lay a finger on you, huh?" He mocked with a mischievous smirk on his lips, continuing for a couple of more seconds till he releases him out. "You're so evil! Of course you would." He stood straight back up to start fixing his hair the best he could.

"You're just lucky that I didn't really lay a finger on you." Alone told him, his tone lowering down for that moment right there. "Righhht." Albert responds with a outgoing bright smile but that didn't last too long after this moment made to remember. "I'm serious. If I did, then you actually might end up injured." Alone told him sounding so serious but at the same time it seemed like he was messing with his best friend. "Trust me." He added in with a grin, showing off his sharp menacing teeth.

Albert stood there with the wind blowing in silence for a little knowing he could get at a threading level sometimes. Those times were rare now. Alone had noticed his frightened reaction, only to turn less menacing. "Hey..." He called out, using his normal tone. Unfortunately it still sounded intimidating and incredibly strong. "Nothing bad possibly can happen to you with me around your side with those awful threats." He took some small steps forwards to pick his heavy sword back up with one single hand. Then he puts it away in his back for the moment. He turns back to face his best friend standing there, watching him approach him with more steps taken.

"I-I guess I'll stay by your side." Albert said, noticing Alone had picked another thing up. "Despite the fact I really don't have anything to give back like really good protection..." He gazed up at Alone, seeing him gaze back down with a little smile on his lips making him seem completely like some angel or something with a bright radiance. "What matters to me Albert, is you've tried your best to do something dangerous like that." Alone got a little bit closer, leaving the soft object on his ear, as he did that his eyes glimmered with happiness. Every side of their surrounding felt blissful and calm, there wasn't a single disturbance to distract them from their special words. "For that, I will stay by your side too. Not just for protection, for our friendship I value."

"I promise."

In that moment this different smile appeared on Albert, his fingers gently touching the flower, which is a Gardenia grown under the apple tree. "I promise too." He told in response and Alone had a similar smile to his, filled with many positive emotions that brought love and trust. "Nothing can break what we have together." Albert mentions seeing Alone nod his head in agreement to do the same. "I wouldn't let it happen. It means so much to me." He adds in his words Alone found meaningful and special. For the rest of the sunny bright day, the two best friends laughed and stayed closed like a meaningful family or good close friends.

Their delicate friendship had only grown stronger from there. Already bloomed in the bright light into something inexplicably beautiful and gorgeous at the same like. Just like a flower. Bloomed into pure beauty. Except, it eventually withers away into a memory. It won't be visible anymore to the present but the past of those two, deeply found in their soul covered in dread, hatred, and betrayal.

Are promises made to be broken?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 303 10
Highest rank - #11 in roblox Just your typical Jalbert fic ;) I really love Lana and I think she's super cute with Albert, so I felt really bad writi...
94.4K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
160K 1.6K 49
Hi. This is my first book I'm writing/typing. This will be a Days Union x Reader, most of these will be for fun though :-) ------- Includes: - Bad wr...
2.5K 78 19
what could possibly happen after two people are introduced via mutual friends? it's weird to know that that first roblox video we did together was ac...