Living Affair

由 Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... 更多

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

thirty four

6.5K 275 101
由 Missnellywrites

"Awe look at ha, she loves it." Alyssa smiles folding her arms across her chest as she looks at Mia who was enjoying her new doll house.
"You put it together well for someone who really doesn't know how to build things," She turns her head looking at him. "Thank you."

"Eh..it's alright."

"You niggas neva like to appreciate our thank you." She laughed.

"Nah It ain't like that." He chuckled. "What y'all finna get into now?"

"I'm gonna start on dinner."

"Oh shit, lil bit know how to cook. Since when? I still remember that time you almost burnt down the house tryna make sum damn eggs."

"Boy please don't even. I was like ten. And I know how to cook now. Mama taught me when I was fifteen, you hungry?"

"Nah, I'm cool-"

"Oh, so you say you like Alfredo. Great." She smiled, grabbing his arm pulling him into the kitchen with her. "Your gonna help me out."

"You asking or you telling me?"

"I'm telling you."

"Yeah aight I'll help you alright, I'll help you watch that mufucka cook." He says making Alyssa laugh. He wasn't even tryna be funny but his personality was naturally like that.

Alyssa started on dinner as Kapri sat on the counter paying attention to the video he was watching on the phone. Dinner was almost ready and every minute Mia would come in whining because she was hungry.

"Mama." Mia whined strolling into the kitchen with one of her Barbie dolls in her hand. Alyssa sighed as poured the Alfredo sauce into the pasta.

"Baby, I just said hold on." She looked at her daughter before stirring the pot. She was tryna hurry up because whenever Mia got cranky, she would then from a sweet little girl to the devil. Kapri hopped off the counter as he walked over to Mia picking her up, holding her securely in his arms.

"I just know you gone be one bad mufucka when you get bigger." He laughed.

"Stop cussing in front of her."

"Mu—" Mia got ready to pronounce it but Alyssa gave her a look and she placed her fingers in her mouth laying her head on Kapri's shoulder.

Alyssa finished cooking at turned off the stove. She grabbed two plates and Mia's small bowl she gave her to eat out of. She told Kapri to place her in the high chair and he did that. Alyssa shares out her food first before walking over to her placing her plate in front of her. She shared out food for her and Kapri and placed it on the counter. Kapri didn't waste any time eating. Alyssa went into the fridge getting out Mia's cup and poured some apple juice into it before she gave it to her.

"So what's been going on with you? How you been?"Alyssa says handing him a water bottle deciding to start a conversation. It's been a while since she's actually seen or talked to Kapri.

"Shid nothing, I just been cooling, helping Montana out with the album and all."

"That's cool, but like how have you been since..."

"I've been fine." He says cutting her off. Alyssa nods feeling the change in his body language now feeling bad she brung it up.

"Sorry for bringing it up."

"How school been treating you? College way different from high-school huh?" He looks at her while twisting the cap off his water bottle.

"Yeah, it is,"She smiles picking up her fork, "But its way better. You have more freedom and I can pick which parts of the day I wanna go."

Kapri nods. "You take morning classes?"

"Yea, I have someone to watch her in the morning and then In the evenings I get to hang with her. It's much easier for me that way."

"I feel you."

"Damn, it was that good." She laughs seeing he finished his food already.

"I mean you gave a nigga this tiny ass amount of food, like I ain't a grown ass man."

"I didn't think you was gonna eat it all cause Montana never finishes his food."

"That's the difference, he's Montana, I'm Kapri." He chuckles. "What's been going on with you and ole boy?"

"Not a damn thing." She chuckles, grabbing both their plates walking over to the sink.

"He ain't been touching you or anything?" He squinted his eyes looking over at the back of her head.

Alyssa stops scrubbing the plate as she flips her hair over her shoulder looking back at him. "No."

"You bet not be lying for him. I been waiting to blow some steam off." He smirks.

"God, you act just like Montana." She laughs at the similar traits that both share.

"You mean that nigga act like me."

"Same thing." She playfully rolled her eyes, drying the dishes placing them in the cabinet.

After, dinner they decided to watch a movie since it was still early and Kapri didn't have any plans for the rest of the night. Mia laid in the middle Alyssa and Kapri, as she had her feet sprawled out on Kapri's lap and her head laid on Alyssa's thighs.

The movie I can do bad all by myself played and Alyssa watched the movie, as Kapri sent a text on his phone. The part of the movie played where Taraji found out her mother had died on the bus. He heard sniffling and furrowed his eyebrows before looking up turning his head to Alyssa.

"You good?" He asked her watching as she wiped her face with her shirt.

"I gotta use the bathroom." She says lifting a sleeping Mia's head placing it on the couch before she stood up walking out the living room. Kapri sighed looking over at Mia pulling the blankets over her little body so she wouldn't be cold. He stood up from the couch pulling up his sweatpants.

He holds his fist up knocking on the door."Aye, you aight in there?"

"I'm fine, Kapri." She assures him looking at herself in the mirror.

"I'm coming in." He says twisting the door knob.

"No-" She says and looks up when she hears the door open.

Kapri looks at her as he notices the tears rolling down her cheek.

"Wassup? Talk to me." He closes the door.

"I-I miss her." Shes walks up to him wrapping her arms around his torso, before she starts crying laying her head on his chest.

Kapri rubs her back as he listens to her sobs. He didn't know how to react to whenever a female cried.

"It still hurts," Her voice cracked. "They took her away from us, she didn't deserve that. I cry almost every other day thinking about her—and I'm just tryna be the best mother to Mia because everyone needs their mama." She sniffled.

"Stop crying Lys, it's gone be alright." He lowered his hand to waist.

"No,"She shook her head. "It's not."

Kapri sighed debating if he wanted to bring the situation back up, since he hated talking about.

"When Tiara died, that shit was like a-a dream to me, until a couple days later that shit hit me hard. It's like someone shot me in my heart without using an actual bullet. I couldn't eat, sleep nun of that shit. But a few months went by and I came into realization that she is gone and she ain't coming back. It was a reason she left early, god needed his angel and she was one of them, just like Joy. Sometimes I could still feel Tiara presence with me. They may be gone physically but they still their spiritually and mentally. Joy is with you everywhere you go, and she watching over you and Mia. Aight?"

Alyssa sniffled as she looked up at him nodding her head.

"It's gone get better."

"You promise?" She asks looking into his eyes and he nodded.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Alyssa stood on her tippy-toes leaning in with her eyes closed pecking his lips. She pulled back seeing he didn't kiss her back. She looked at him, before he leaned down crashing his lips onto hers. Alyssa moaned into the kiss as she found herself wrapping her arms around his neck. Kapri picked her up placing her on top of the sink. They remained engaged in the heated kiss as Alyssa zipped her sweater down showcasing her laced black bra. Realization hit Kapri as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Fuck." Kapri muttered under his breath running his hand down his face.

Alyssa too snapped back into reality seeing they were close enough to having sex.

"I'm sorry." She apologized. Kapri looked at her bra before he looked back up at her, "Zip your sweater up." She nodded before she zipped her sweater up hopping off the counter.

"I gotta go." He says shaking his head opening the bathroom door. "I'll check you lata'.

"Wait!"

"Kiss Mia for me." He walks out the bathroom leaving her by herself.

"I don't know why you insisted on bringing this big ass ape. You betta make sure he do not come no where near me or my baby."Kacey fussed as she Major in between her legs in the grass. She watched Kori hug her dog Polo, she took with them on their walk to the park.

Kori laughed, "Stop being like that, he's harmless."

She rolls her eyes, "Whatever." Kacey sits she rubs over her belly. Her hair was up in a high curly ponytail and she was sporting a black v neck long sleeve body suit, Some black ripped jeans she got off FN, and some Givenchy slides.

"So are you in or out of college already?" Kacey asks her sister watching Major get up and walk over to polo. I guess he wasn't afraid of dogs.

"Yeah, graduated two years ago with a bachelors degree in  graphic design."

"Which one did you attend?"

"Virginia state, it's not too far from New York and I didn't want to be too far away from my mom, it was a good choice."

"Well that's good, we the only two in the family who went and graduated. We got some sense."

"And that's just that on that." Kori says laughing as Kacey joined in. Kacey noticed Major and Polo running around playing.

"Stay over here!" She yells out to Major and he runs closer to the girls with Polo running behind him.

"So what's tea? You seeing anybody?"

"Nope, my last relationship ended a year ago and I've decided to hold off on dating. I've met guys but it was a mostly a hit and run, you know." She said chuckling on the last part.

"Oh, so you do em' like that sis?"

"I'm just playing the game, how they do." She shrugged.

"Well...I want to introduce you to someone soon."

"Uhh....who?"

"You know Kapri?"

"Was he the tall brown skin nigga at the ceremony?"

"Si." She nodded.

"Why you wanna introduce me to him?"

"Cause y'all both single and I think you'll like him."

"I told you I don't want a—"

"Yea, nigga I heard you. I didn't say y'all had to get together and tie the knot, I just think y'all would be good friends." She smirks. "I mean you ain't getting any younger."

"Oh wow Kace, I didn't notice." Kori playfully rolls her eyes, "I mean he is fine and I do like some chocolate."

"Okay then, it's settled." Kacey smiles.

"Is their anything I should know about him good or bad before we meet?"

"Uhhh..." Kacey said. "Nope, I'm sure he'll tell you some things about himself..maybe."

"Does he have a job?"

"Perhaps." Kacey shrugs. "Just know he does business with Montana. I'm sure he has a few side hustles or businesses."

"So what you're getting to is he doesn't have a real job?"

"That's not what-okay maybe that's exactly what I'm saying..but who knows." Kacey chuckles.

Kori noticed Kacey's facial expression, "What's wrong?"

"Uhh...I don't know if I peed on myself...or my fuckin water broke."

"Oh shit we gotta go then."

"Oh fuck." Kacey whimpered holding her stomach feeling the contractions. "The baby's coming already and I just hit eight months last week."

"Ima go get the car and put Major in. Hang tight." Kori got up running over to Major and Polo.

                 Like & Comment💞
——————————————-
Questions:

Alyssa and Kapri's interaction?

Why do y'all think Kapri decided to stop?

Kacey thinking over introducing her sister Kori & Kapri? How y'all think that will go?

Kacey's water finally breaking🙏🏾.....

What are y'all thoughts on Chapter 34?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

7.4K 272 30
This is a sequel to Loving Dangerously one and two so I suggest reading those stories before reading this one. Also characters from my story My Siste...
1.5M 42.4K 30
What happens when two people have a strictly sex arrangement but then begin to fall for each other? African American Romance Story.
583K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...
687K 27.4K 31
Twenty one year old Kacey Hines living her life through her mother and forced to marry a guy she doesn't love.