Loving the Trap Queen

By megsicywifey

"Being in the game ain't easy especially if you're at the top" I'm not very good with descriptions but I thi... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
PLEASE READ
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Stressed
Chapter 8

Chapter Three

1.7K 81 50
By megsicywifey

Megan's POV
Again same day different time
10:45pm

"Come on baby, we gotta go to grandma's house. You have your backpack?" I looked at my 3 year old son Kenji a.k.a KJ.

I had him at just the young age of 16. His daddy ain't around.

Demario and I was High school sweet hearts we met when, I was in 9th grade as he was in 11th.

When I tell you I was in love a bitch was IN LOVE. I got pregnant right at the end of sophomore year going into summer.

At first everything was cool Demario was there taking care of me, going to doctor appointments, making sure I was eating everything I could ask for.

It wasn't until I hit my third trimester right before Kenji was born, when Demario just went ghost.

Nigga really just dipped, I called, texted I did everything to get in contact with this nigga.

Two weeks later I was scrolling on Instagram to see this nigga shaking hands with John Janick signing a record deal.

All of a sudden he wanna go by the name "Moneybagg yo" nigga ain't neva had no bag of money.

After seeing that I was sick to my stomach and I made a promise to myself that I would never depend on nobody but me, cause niggas don't really love you like they say they do.

I had Kenji one week later on December 16, 2017, it wasn't until kenji was about two years old until I got my own place for us.

I had started stripping about a year after he was born. I'm not proud but my mama ain't raise no bitch so I gotta do what I gotta do to make sure my son is good.

" I comin mommy" KJ ran down the stairs with his shoes on the wrong feet, and his back pack half way falling off.

"kJ come here let mommy fix you up" I picked him up and sat him down on the couch.

"You so silly baby, you put your shoes on the wrong feet. But Mommy's proud that you becomin a big boy" I tickled his stomach making him laugh.

"MOMMY STOOOP" Kenji laughed squirming around trying to get away from my hands.

"Okay baby" I chuckled "Let's go getchu to grandmas house" I picked up him and his backpack before making sure everything was shut off in the house, then making my way to the door.

After locking up I put Kenji into his car seat making sure it was secure. I made my way to the truck to put my duffle bag in.

It was Friday night and Friday's are my best days. I go to college during the week having the weekend off. So the weekends are always poppin for me.

I start driving to my mama's house which isn't far from my own. I swear my mama is the best she really be holding it down for me whenever I need her. She my real life best friend.

"Mommy" I look at KJ through the rear view mirror. " Yea KJ? " he looks at me and pouts.

" How come I never stay wiff you?" He tilts his head a waits for an answer. I sigh I feel like such a failure for not being around for him as much as I should.

I have to do this in order to make sure he never wants for nothing and he's always straight but it kills me every time I leave him with my mom.

Although she's his grandma I'm the mom he's my responsibility I should be there for him.

"Baby you know mommy gotta go to work. Besides you have fun at grandmas house right?" He nodded his head still pouting.

"I do but I wanna stay wiff you mommy" I stopped at a red light and turned around to face him "I know baby but you'll see mommy first thing in the morning okay? I promise and we'll go to Waffle House".

Kenji smiled and his eye lit up as soon as I said Waffle House " really?? YAYY Okay mommy" I smiled and rubbed his hand before turning back around and continued to drive.

I hate this but it's the only way to provide for my son.

At the club
So I'm a lil late arriving at the club that I didn't even go through the back I just went straight through the front.

"Aye Meg wassup" Fat Mike was our security guard he may look mean but he's like a teddy bear.

"Wassup Mike" I gave him a quick hug before I went inside. I had changed at my moms house just to save a little time so I was already for my set I just needed to do my makeup.

As I'm walking to the back this tall ass muthafucka just runs right into me and spills Courvoisier all down my crop top and onto my pants. Mind you my outfit all white.

I stand there in shock for a moment before I look to see who the culprit is. I don't know who she is but she is hella fine.

I stand there waiting for her to say sorry but her ass is too busy starring at my boobs to notice.

"Umm excuse me" I snap my fingers in front of her face " HELLO!!" Finally she looks up at me with this stupid ass look on her face that pissed me the fuck of.

"Damn watch where the fuck you goin." As I'm saying this , this nigga is still starting at me like I'm stupid I could tell just by looking at her that she thought she was all dat.

"You not gone apologize?? Nigga just because you think you hot shit, don't mean you can go round spilling drinks on folks and not apologize, fuck you think this is".

I pushed passed her and walked straight to the back that shit done pissed me off.

I get into the back room and go straight to my locker the put my things in and start setting up my make up kit. I start right away.

"Megan, you're on in ten" I look up to see Sharay walking towards me. "Ight" I nod my head before doing the last finishing touches to my face.

"Listen I know you don't like to do these but I have a private dance that you need to do after your set." I paused and stared at him through the mirror.

"Sharay you know ion fuck wit that shit. The last time I did a private dance the nigga go too fuckin friendly and I had to whop his ass".
I huffed out a breath and shook my head niggas think they can talk to and treat me any type of way cause imma dancer. That shit gets old.

"I know but the money that you are going to receive for this is out of this world and it's going to give the club more business. Everyone wins"

Sharay is really trynna suck a bitch in. I don't do privates and that's that. But I will see how much this person is paying.

"Nigga how much they trynna pay me for this shit?" Sharay smirked and rubbed his hands together.

"15k" I raised my eyebrows as my jaw dropped. A bitch might've just changed her mind.

"You fucking wit me?" Sharay shook his head. "Nah the duffle bag in my office you know I wouldn't play you like that Megan." I sighed before standing up

"Lemme see the money" Sharay chuckled and nodded.
" I will Meg but it's time for your set, come to my office after you collect you're money and I'll show you".

I stared at him before finally nodding my head "Ight bet" he smiled before making his way.

As I'm waiting for my set to start I see my girl Jasmine rushing into the dressing room with a whole bunch's money.

"Whew girl that crowd is wonderful. Tonight is going crazy. I done met me a fine ass man out there. I'm about to give him a private." I shook my head she so crazy.

"Bitch I can see that. I'm ready to get up on that stage and make my money" I started to hype myself up as I heard Sharay introduce me to that crowd. I looked back at Jasmine.

"Wish me luck bitch" she snorted "Bitch bye you don't need luck you know the crowd loves you" The lights start to dim and my music started which made me make my way to the stage.

I had a light up sign that said "STALLION" hanging up on the back wall.

As the music started playing I got into my element, I've always loved to preform my Dream is to be a rapper.

I've always loved writing poetry and raps, music is my passion. When I got pregnant I had to put that on the back burner to focus on my son and school.

I twerked effortlessly before making my way to that pole. Women and men started throwing money all over the stage.

I made eye contact with a cute lil light skin in the crowd and made my way over to him. He got extra hype and started to throw hundreds my way.

I twerked harder getting down to my knees then coming right back up. Before I knew it my set time was up, I sexy walked oof the stage as the stage hands gathered up all my money.

They met me back stage handing me three baskets filled. I thanked them before putting the baskets in my locker and locking it back up.

"Girl you did ya thang up there bitches was ALL over you" Jasmine came up and hugged me.

"Thanks girl you know I had to show out. My baby's birthday is coming up" Kenji is turning 4 in two weeks, I'm so excited.

"Yesss my godson is turning 4 ouuu I already got gifts" I gave her a look "you ain't gotta do all that I told you" Jasmine shrugged "I don't care I wanted to my god baby deserves it wit his cute lil self"

I shook my head "girl whatever I gotta go talk to Sharay about something, you have fun wit ya lil private dance or whateva" we hugged and I made my way to see Sharay.

"Come in" I hear after I knocked on the door. "Ahh Megan you did wonderful up there as always" I rolled my eyes and sat down "Enough of the flattery nigga where's the money?" I crossed my arms waiting to see the bag.

"You always just wanna get straight to business why can't converse for a little" I shook my head "Nigga no I could be on my way home right now but I'm waiting on yo ass to get this money hurry up".

Sharay looked at me before leaning down under his desk picking up a medium size duffle bag.

" See I told you they weren't playing around it's all here 15k" I took the bag placing it in my lap " Did you count it?" Sharay nodded "And it's all here?" He nodded again.

"Yes Megan it's all there I promise would I short you out?? Come on I wouldn't do you like that honestly" I sat and thought I honestly don't have anything to loose plus I need this money.

" Who's the client?" Sharay smirked "I'm sure you've heard of her... Y/N Y/L " my eyebrows raised I've heard of her but I ain't never seen her before. Nigga is ahead in that gang shit.

"  Aight what room she in?" I picked up the bag getting ready to leave.

"17. She's probably already up there waiting for you. Have fun" I flicked off before walking out his loud chuckle following behind me.

I stopped at my locker real quick to put my money up before making my way up to the VIP rooms.

As I approached the room 17 I stopped at the door before taking a deep breath and giving myself a quick look over in the mirror on the wall.

I opened the door to see that this Y/N girl was the rude ass bitch that spilt Courvoisier all over me.

"Well well well, we meet again" she turned and smirked at me I scrunched up my face and tilted my head.

"You the rude ass bitch that spilt her drink all over me and didn't apologize" Y/N chuckled before standing up and walking towards me.

"Guilty. I apologize about that love I was just so amazed by you're beauty that I lost my train of thought" she licked her lips and looked me up and down before meeting my eyes again.

The way she looked at me made a bitch wanna just bust it open right here right now LAWD JESUS WHEW!!!!

But ion get down like that.
"If you think that lil smirk is gone getchu some you gotta nother thing coming nigga. I've heard about you and ion want no parts of that. So we finna do this lil lap dance or nah??"

She looked stunned after I said that prolly ain't neva had a bitch talk to her like that before.

" Damn you gotta attitude. That's alright we can fix that." She took another sip of the halfway gone bottle.

"Look we really don't gotta do this lap dance" I raised an  eyebrow before shrugging "You don't gotta tell me twice bye" I turn around to leave but she grabs my arm holding me back.

"Girl if you don't get offa me fuck wrong witchu??" I snatched outta her grasped and took several steps back. Y/N held her hands up in defense.

"I'm sorry I just wanna talk to you for a minute. When can I see you again?" I blew out a breath.

"See me again?? Whatchu mean??" She groaned before crossing her arms across her chest.

"I mean I wanna see you again and hang out" I widened my eyes and shook head.

"Nigga I don't "hang out" I got money to make and a son to take care of. My "hang out" sessions have been over for years" Y/N looked stunned.

" You have a son? How old?" This bitch must be smoking crack if she think imma give her all this information.

"He's old enough Y/N look I gotta go its-" I look down at my watch "Its 3:45 am my shift ended 15 minutes ago I'm tired and I'm ready to go home."

"Wait, can I at least get your number? I'd really like to see you again" I shook my head before making my way to the door.

   "No I don't give my number out to just anyone. If you wanna see me again come back here tomorrow I get off at 3:30 maybe then we can talk some more aight?"

With that I left out the door before she could even respond. I don't have time to play games with anyone I gotta son to take care of and no one is getting in the way on that.

I went to the locker room and put all of, my money in the duffle bag before locking it back up.

I got into my car and made my way home. I doubt she'll show up tomorrow all she want is some pussy, and I am not they one.

Hey guyssss 3rd chapter is finally up hope you guys like it at the top that is Megan's house then her baby daddy 🤮and then we got baby kenji please vote and comment that will help me out tremendously chapter 4 coming soon until next time
-Icy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 136 19
First Lady Megan Foster is faced with the realization that forever may not be set in stone. All unions may possibly end due to unanticipated events...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
Cobra By keria <3

Fanfiction

1.5K 174 10
Every snake sheds it's skin. megan x jazmine fanfic :)
13.2K 468 22
Your body is a weapon and it's is killing me, making me to bleed, and making me weak. getting me addicted to you, even though you are a poison in my...