read this if. . . | takigawa...

By kuramxchi

following this letter will be letters for any occasion. please read them if you are feeling some type of way... More

playlist
read this if..
if you're feeling down
if you're feeling happy
if you're feeling lonely
if you're feeling discouraged
if you miss me
if you're angry with me
if you're sick
if you're stressed
if you need a confidence boost
if you can't sleep
open at christmas
if you want an explanation
i'm sorry

if you haven't seen me in a while

76 6 15
By kuramxchi

Shino,

i have a feeling you might open this letter on breaks from school when we're apart. and that's what it's for.

i just want you to know that i'm always gonna be there for you. rain or shine, i'm just a shout or a text or even a call away. don't be afraid to contact me in anyway. chances are i miss you too.

i've included a couple pictures of us together, just to let you remember the times when we were together and you didn't need a letter like this.

and i hope we can always stay together.

forever yours,
t. chris

sup guys its been a while and im not sure how many of my ongoing books you read, so if its only this one thats okay.

im sorry for being gone for a long while. i just never sat down to write so nothing ever got written. very sorry about that.

but! i am working on that habit so i'm hopefully gonna be updating a lot now. maybe every other day but it could be more and it could be less.

i hope you arent mad.

ill see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...