Amethyst: The Porphyra Prince...

Від XavierJohnFord

An adventure of a Princess destined to avenge her lost kingdom and take back of what is rightfully hers. Book... Більше

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Eleven

850 37 3
Від XavierJohnFord

"PORPHYRA Princess?" takang taka n'yang tanong sa sinagot sa kanya ni Zach. Though, she's not stupid enough not to think na isang dugong-bughaw ang tinutukoy nila. She just doesn't get why her.

Benjamin looked at Zach together with Lincoln and Seth.

Zach breathed out na animo'y may isang desisyon itong pinag-isipan. Then, he looked at Amethyst with his serious eyes and expression.

She must admit, hindi s'ya sanay sa seryosong itsura ng binata. Mas sanay s'ya sa kasamaan ng ugali nito sa kanya. Iyong kukulo nalang talaga ang ulo mo sa kanya 'di mo mapipigilang irapan ito at sungitan katulad ng ginagawa nito sa kahit sino.

"It's hard to narrate to her our world." Unang komento ni Zach nang bigla itong bumitaw sa kanilang tinginan. He looked to the three men.

"Then, should we show her?" Seth asked with giggle laced on his voice. He seemed excited about it.

Tumango tango si Lincoln at 'di nag-react si Benjamin. It's like he's just giving them the go signal.

Napabalik ang tingin ni Amethyst kay Zach nang bigla nitong agawin ang atensyon n'ya sa pamamagitan ng paggamit nito ng kapangyarihan.

"Elementum memoir."

Hindi na n'ya nakita kung paano 'yon nagawa ng binata dahil agad s'yang napasinghap at napatirik ang mata.

It was like her mind was travelling somewhere. Para s'yang hinihigop patungo sa kung sa'n. Habol n'ya ang kanyang hinihinga nang magawa na n'yang maidilat ang mga mata. And she was astounded on what she's seeing.

The place was so... magical and surreal.

Para s'yang nasa isang fantaserye dahil bawat paligid ay kumikinang. Ang mga halaman ay mayayabong; ang mga bulaklak ang mumunting mga ibon at hayop masayang tumatakbo sa paraisong nakahain sa kanyang mata.

Hindi n'ya napigilan ang sariling mapangiti dahil tunay ngang maganda ang mundong pinapakita ni Zach sa kanya.

Ibig sabihin, ito ang mundong ginagalawan nila?

Her eyes squinted when she saw something behind the bushes. Nang lapitan n'ya iyon at itabing ay gayon na lamang ang kanyang pagkamangha nang makakita ng isang magandang kastilyo na nakalutang sa ere. Tatlong tore na ang pinakamataas ay ang nasa gitna. Napapalibutan ito ng kaulapan. May natatanaw s'yang mga flags na may kulay na lila at gintong kulay.

She's also seeing some creatures flying. Hindi n'ya napigilan ang pagsinghap dahil tila niloloko s'ya ng kanyang imahinasyon. There were people flying above the castle... people using a broomstick as their mode to fly.

Ang kanyang ngiti ay walang kapares. Hindi n'ya alam na ganito ang mararamdaman n'ya sa ganda ng nakikita. Ibang iba ito sa tunay na mundo na kanyang ginagalawan. This place was really like a paradise. If things are different, she would exchange her awful life at titira s'ya rito kasama ni Clarence na kanyang pinsan.

"Welcome to Elementum, Amethyst."

Napalingon s'ya sa kanyang likuran nang marinig ang boses ni Lincoln. The four men were here too and they're wearing something... medieval and warrior-like. Gintong ginto ang mga kasuotan nila at ramdam n'ya ang awtoridad sa kanilang tindig.

"Elementum..." naiusal n'ya sa kanya sarili at muling pinagmasdan ang kastilyong nakalutang sa ere. "This is... surreal."

"Indeed," rinig n'yang tugon ni Lincoln. "This is the place where all beings are different than mortals."

They started telling her the story of their Kingdom.

It was two millennia ago when Humans, Inhumans, and other supernatural creatures lived together. They lived harmoniously and helping each other in all aspects. They shared knowledge about how to survive and keeping the peace between the two races intact. It was really a paradise to live for, no major issues arise, no fights at all... but peace has come to an end.

Greediness dominated the two races. It was the Humans under the reign of King Leon Jacques started to question how low they are between their species to the Inhumans. Little by little, they've been thinking how weak they are. They are humans with no powers, unlike the them. They are like leaves that can easily burn whenever the Mages like too. This thought has been escalated quickly when the leader of Inhumans— King Destorio Montreux, punished a human who stole a forbidden scroll of magic. They deemed the person guilty and has been executed.

The event has been the triggering point of King Leon to get mad severely to his best friend— King Destorio. From their standpoint, they have no right to kill anyone of their species and if things like that to happen? It should be their human race to do the investigation and punish their own. Leon shouted like a mad man to Destorio. The King of Inhumans wasn't expecting the reaction of his friend. He tried to make him understand the situation and made amends, but the King of Mortals didn't listen even just a single word from him. Leon left the palace of Destorio with a thought of getting even and revenge.

Leon decided to show them how powerful they are too. Even without powers, he knew that one day, Destorio would kneel in front of him and ask for mercy to his own race. His mind has been clouded to be more powerful than his friend. And so, he seeks help.

In the forbidden Mountain of Darkness, Leon sought help to the only creature that he's sure could help him to defeat Destorio.

"Eleazar—the Lord of Darkness, The King of Mortals is here to seek your help."

Eleazar, the Dark Lord is one of the sons of their Creator. The Lord of Darkness and Apocalypse.

He was only sleeping underneath the Mountain of Darkness. He's the notorious enemy of King Lementum— father of Destorio, who cast him to stay on this mountain for eternity with the use of his overwhelming white mage power that has been given by the brother of Eleazar.

Eleazar wanted only nothing but the Eternal power of Porphyra's Orb. It's the legendary orb that his father— Creator of All, has been vested to the Kings of Inhumans to take care of. The orb has the power of Beginning and of the End. An endless power to behold.

Little did Leon know that Eleazar planned all of this. He used his minions to manipulate the King's mind and inserted those eerie thoughts against the Inhumans. He expected this day to happen.

"I only want the Porphyra's Orb in exchange for giving you powers to defeat your old friend, Leon."

"But how could I possibly get it? That orb has a self-protection power to whoever tried to get it without the permission of any royal blood of Destorio."

Eleazar laughed heartily and asked, "Are you not aware of the Advent of Prophecy?"

The Advent of Prophecy is a castastrophic vision of destruction to all mankind and supernaturals. The prophecy states that one day, the Porphyra's Orb would choose a vessel that has the blood of both races and shall bring apocalypse in the entire world.

"But no mortal and Inhumans have successfully conceived a child!"

Eleazar laughed with evil. "That's because a mortal should have the power to conceive, Leon."

Leon was not stupid not to realize what Eleazar is pointing out. He, then, grinned with the same evil.

Destorio found out the plan of his friend. News has been spread out, that for the first time in Millenia, a mortal became inhuman. And that's Leon they've been talking about. The mortal army grew with confidence because of the power their King Leon possesses.

And the war between the two races started.

Destorio was in a rage when one night he found out Leon raped his beloved Queen. He even saw a naked Leon was about to leave through their window and he gave him an evil grin. The King of Inhumans didn't waste any time and cast a powerful spell.

With the power vested by the Lord of Light— brother of Eleazar, Destorio separated his world to the mortals. He created a place where his race can live peacefully without the war his friend has been started. Because he's the Greatest Mage of their time, he was able to do it with ease. After the teleportation of their world away from the mortals, he cast another spell to erase all the memories of mortals about them and even the knowledge that they've shared.

Living from scratch was his punishment for the mortals. He, then, punished his friend to live eternally attaching his life to the mountain of Darkness and no one can break the curse. Anyone who tries to free him will face death and suffering in return.

"That's why this world named Elementum," Amethyst concluded after the creation of this world. "In memory of his Father who defeated the Dark Lord."

"But the peace here was not long-lasting," Zach commented with sadness on his face.

After nine months of peace, the whole world of Elementum celebrated the birth of their Queen. Queen Helena Montreux gave birth to a healthy living Princess.

Amethyst covered her mouth in shocked when she realized something. "Nagbunga ang pag-rape ni King Leon sa Prinsesa?"

Sabay sabay na napatungo ang apat na Cavalier bilang tugon sa kanyang katanungan.

"A half-mortal and half inhuman." Bulong niya sa kanyang sarili. Tapos ay bigla siyang napaangat ng tingin sa apat. "Kung magiging dahilan ng pagkasira at pagkawasak ng parehas na mundo ang dulot ng prinsesa na 'yon, bakit ninyo pa s'ya hinahanap? If I'm one of your people, I'd suggest killing her."

Napasinghap ng mariin si Amethyst nang bigla niyang maramdaman sa kanyang leeg ang talim ng espada ni Zach. Masama ang tingin nito sa kanya at nababahiran 'yon ng galit nang dahil sa kanyang sinambit.

"Huli nang nalaman ng buong kaharian ang tunay na pagkakakilanlan ng Prinsesa." It was Lincoln who spoke. "We love the Princess because of her kindness, her generosity, and her braveness to protect the people of Elementum. Even the King learned to love the Princess at naniniwala ito na kung purong kabutihan ang kanilang ituturo sa bata ay hindi siya magiging dahilan ng pagkasira ng lahat."

Napakunot noo si Amethyst dahil parang may 'di s'ya na-gets sa sinabi ni Lincoln. "Huli nang nalaman? Bakit? What happened? Iyon ba ang rason kung bakit... nawala ang Prinsesa?"

It was Seth who replied next. "The Princess' power has been shown to everyone when the Kingdom celebrated her 8th birthday. Aksidenteng napatay ng isang kawal ang isang batang lalaki na naging kaibigan ng prinsesa sa labas ng kastilyo dahil may mga pagkakataong pumupuslit ito at nakikipaglaro sa ibang bata. She cried and screamed because of pain. On her last scream, her Mana activated."

Si Benjamin ang nagdugtong ng kwento. "A normal mage should have a color blue mana, for royalty like her, her mana should be a combination of purple and gold. But what she had shown was different. She showed everyone a purple and black Mana."

Nakita ko ang pagkuyom ng kamao ni Zach matapos nitong ibaba ang espadang hawak at nagwika. "Her Mana was one-of-a-kind. Dahil iyon ang simbolo ng pinaghalong kapangyarihan ng liwanag at dilim. The power of the Dark Lord and the power of the Porphyra's Orb."

Biglang nakaramdam ng hindi inaasahan na imahe ang utak ni Amethyst. She could almost imagine what they've witnessed at that time.

A princess who's crying and beside her was the lifeless body of her friend. Her powerful Mana is covering her entire being and the wind scattered that made the people of Elementum stumbled aback. Sa tinatayuan ng batang prinsesa ay may kung ano ang lumitaw sa ibabaw ng ulo nito.

It's a circled-like floating crystal. Nababalot iyon ng kulay lila at gintong kapangyarihan taliwas sa kapangyarihang pinapakita ng bata. The crystal succumbed the being of the Princess.

"The Orb appeared on top of her that time. Sumanib iyon sa katawan ng Prinsesa at mula doon ay na-realize ng lahat ang pagsisimula ng kinakatakutang propesiya ng kaharian." Anas ni Lincoln. "At kasabay ng pagsanib ng Orb ay ang paggising ng Dark Lord mula sa Mountain of Darkness. We heard his evil laugh from the Kingdom."

"Doon nagsimula ang alyansa ng Council of Mages sa naging pagtago ng Hari at Reyna sa katotohanan patungkol sa katauhan ng Prinsesa. Para sa kanila, hindi na nila ito kinikilala bilang susunod na magiging leader ng Elementum dahil may bahid ng kasamaan ang dugo nito." Seth continued.

"A-Anong nangyari pagkatapos?" kinakabahan niyang tanong.

Nilitis ang Hari at Reyna. Itinago ng mga namumuno ng konseho ang prinsesa sa dungeon kung saan hindi magagamit ng bata ang kapangyarihan nito. Tinuring nilang outcast ang bata at hindi man lang binibigyan ng aruga mula sa pagkain at sa pagligo nito. They treated her like a prison.

Binigyan ng espesyal na kulungan ang Hari at Reyna upang sa gayon ay hindi rin nila magamit ang kanilang kapangyarihan habang nililitis ang kanilang posisyon.

Sa araw ng paghahatol, the Queen and King has been proclaimed as guilty. Guilty sa pagtatago ng katotohanan ng eksistensya ng Prinsesa, ang pagkakaroon ng ugnayan ng Reyna sa itim na kapangyarihan at ang pagiging utak ng pagtatago sa katotohanan naman ang sa Hari. The punishment was... death.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

176K 12.8K 46
Lavender is in love with Yuan, the perfect guy--kind, sweet, charming, and a musician like her. The problem? He's not real. He only exists in her dre...