Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Six

18.8K 769 249
By glitterypjimin

"You sit there!" Jimin said, and I obeyed him. I sat on the couch, and he crouched in front of me and grabbed my arm. He looked at the wound I got.

"Jinhee!!" Jimin called. His voice was hard, and his eyebrows were furrowed a bit by just looking through my wounded arm. I looked at his face. I can't say anything bad about his face; he is just really gorgeous. How can someone be this beautiful?

"Stop staring at me," Jimin mumbled a bit, making me jump a little, and I hummed. At the same time, Jinhee walked in, and her eyes widen immediately as she is my arm.

"Miss, what happened?' She hysterically asked, and I sighed and shook my head.

"This is nothing, Jimin. I swear this is nothing," I said, but he wouldn't listen to me. He told Jinhee to get the first aid kit, and he cleaned up my wounds himself when Sungwoon and Jihyun walked in.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jihyun asked, and Jimin looked at him. Jihyun examined my wound as Jimin wiped it clean. I winced a bit since it stings. Jimin's grip on my arm was firm, and I closed my eyes and leaned my back against the couch. I felt him tapping the gauge against my skin. I opened my eyes, and now he's standing in front of me, though he was looking at his brother.

He put his hand inside his pocket and titled his head a bit.

"Chloe is not allowed to come here anymore unless Y/N tells me what really happened. I don't care if she's not here at every gathering; I will not tolerate her attitude, especially towards my Y/N." Jimin said ruthlessly that Jihyun and Sungwoon don't have anything to do but agree with Jimin.

My Y/N

My heart hammered against my chest, and my head felt light. I remained in my position. Jihyun, Sungwoon, and the other maids left the room, and Jimin sat beside me and brushed a few strands of my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"Are you sure this was your only wound?" He asked. His eyes were dark, but his voice was calm and gentle.

"I'm fine, Jimin; this is nothing, and you shouldn't ban Chloe from coming here," I told him as I stared down at my hands. Jimin sighed softly and grabbed my hand, and he played with my fingers.

"I told you, I wouldn't tolerate her attitude, and you wouldn't tell me what really happened. Look what happened to you; what did you two even talk about?" Jimin asked, and I looked at him in the eye.

"She likes you, Jimin," I simply said, and Jimin did not even react; he licked his lips for a moment as his eyes trailed down from my eyes to my lips and lingered there, and I was suddenly anxious.

Why is he staring at my lips, oh my god?

I watched him lick his lips a few more times before he looked into my eyes again. His eyes seemed to be talking to me; I felt like his eyes were saying something to me.

"I don't care if she likes me; I don't like her," Jimin said, his lips pouting a bit and his eyebrows a bit furrowed. He looks scary when he's serious and angry, but he looks so adorable when he's pouting.

That day ended as Jimin sent me back to my room so I could rest. I spent the night after dinner conversing with Eunwoo, and he told me a lot of things, like that he's finally enrolling in college again in this upcoming academic year.

I'm happy for him; he's been working since his mom died, and his father left him alone to come to his new family. As his friend, I wanted him to complete his dreams, and if I was in a better disposition, I would help him; after all, he helped me too.

A soft knock rang through the door. I put my phone on and went to open it, only to see Jimin standing outside with a glass of milk and a pillow with him.

"H-hey? "What are you doing here?" I asked, and he smirked evilly, and I eyed him and his pillow suspiciously.

"What? You can't sleep here, you ass!" I said, and he laughed and pushed me lightly, and he entered my room. When I went to his room, I noticed that his room was a lot bigger than mine, and the room obviously belonged to him. The walls were white and black, the curtains were grey, and a soft black carpet was placed in the middle of the room.

"I'm not going to sleep here, excuse you. If I wanted to sleep with you, I would drag you out of your room and bring you into my bed. I'll hang here for a bit, and I'll make you a glass of milk," he said, and my cheeks flushed and I rolled my eyes at him.

Jimin walked towards me, and he handed me the glass of milk. He went to sit on the chair beside the bed, and his eyes darted at me, and I closed the door.

"Uh, thank you for the milk," I said, and he only hummed. I couldn't handle his gaze, so I immediately looked away. I slowly drank the milk, and when I finished the glass, Jimin stood up and grabbed the milk from my hands.

"I will be in the plant tomorrow at 2:00 pm, and I'll go home here to get you. We will visit a friend whose father and ancestors are architects." He said I suddenly became excited, and I smiled at him and nodded.

"Okay!" I said, and he nodded, his lips curving a little into a small smile. I walked him out of the room, and he stopped and turned around when I was just about to close the door.

He looked at me expectantly.

"Good night, Jimin," I mumbled, and he smiled and leaned. I was startled, and my feet were rooted on the floor. I felt Jimin's lips press against my forehead for a little while. He taped my cheeks and hugged his pillow tightly.

"Good night, Y/N," he said and winked before he walked away, went to his room, and shut the door. I looked like an idiot as I touched the skin where Jimin kissed me. I smiled softly, closed the door, and went to bed.

When the morning came, I went downstairs. Jimin was ready to leave the house; he was fixing the cuffs of his long-sleeve shirt when our eyes met.

"Morning," he said. He was wearing a black button-down shirt; the sleeves were now rolled up to his elbows; his black hair was styled; and I could smell his strong, manly perfume from where I was standing.

"Good morning!" I greeted him back. Jinhee came to me and guided me to the dining room. Jihyun was there, still half asleep, while his cousin Sungwoon was already messing with him. Jimin followed me, and he looked at me for a while before darting his eyes to his brother and cousin.

"Y/N? I'll go ahead; I'll meet you this afternoon."He said that, and I nodded and mumbled goodbye before he finally left the room. The head server prepared my food, and I joined Jihyun in the dining room as Sungwoon left to say he's going to take a shower.

Jihyun tried to ask me about what happened between me and Chloe. I simply told him that her friend likes his brother, and he just laughed. Jihyun left the table first. I ate slowly since I was still half asleep, and after eating, I headed back to my room and got ready for the day. I went down to the living room around 12:30 p.m.

I met Jihyun and Sungwoon in the living room, preparing. Jihyun noticed, and he waved his hand.

"Y/N? Do you want to come with us?" He asked, and I looked at them, tilting my head a little.

"Where?" I curiously asked, and Sungwoon walked towards me and put a bucket hat on my head.

"We're going to the nearby island with some friends; come with us; I'm sure you don't have anything to do today! So come with us."Sungwoon said, and I thought about it for a moment.

He is right, though; I don't have anything to do here, and besides, it sounds exciting. I nodded, and Jinhee helped me prepare a small bag. After that, I quickly followed the two boys outside towards the shore. There are only three girls and two more boys; one of them is Hyun Jae. They smiled at me, and I returned it to them.

Sungwoon helped me get in the boat. I sit beside the two girls, and they are talking to each other, and I don't really relate to whatever their topic is.

The boat roared to life, and I was fascinated by the sea and the small fish that came to me as I dipped my hand in the water when we stopped in the middle of the sea for a while.

"Do you use cheek or lip tint Y/N?" One of the girls asked. She got a hold of my chin and titled my head lightly, and I shook my head. She furrowed her eyebrows, and she pouted.

"Really? Your cheeks are kind of red, so it is a natural blush; your skin is so beautiful; you don't use foundation either, right?" The other asked, and I shook my head, scratched the back of my neck, and awkwardly smiled.

"I don't use that; a little face powder is enough," I said, and they agreed, and we started to talk about make-up until we noticed that the boat stopped and we're already on the island, which Jihyun talked about.

The boat operator helped me get off the boat, and I quickly noticed the small and cute shells on the sand. Jihyun came to me and handed me two sandwiches.

Sungwoon said the girls would just take some photos and probably take a dip, and I went to walk by myself, but I didn't get further. I grabbed my phone to check the time when I saw a few messages from Jimin. My eyes immediately widen, and it hits me.

Jimin

Where are you?

You didn't even inform me that you'd go out.

Perhaps you forgot our plan?

Shit! I forgot about our plan to go and visit his friend. I sighed, kept my phone inside my pocket, and followed Sungwoon.

"Are we going to go back right away after they took a photo?" I asked a little nervously, and Jihyun hummed as he took a picture using his phone.

Jimin, for sure, is mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin
102K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
70.4K 1.8K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...
632K 8.6K 29
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝘣𝘵𝘴 8𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢) "𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙞�...