Lasting |His Block the Trilog...

נכתב על ידי InkD_Roses

No matter the distance separating us, we're the only ones that know how to guide the traffic between our hear... עוד

|Cast of Lasting.|
|2.1|
|2.2|
|2.3|
|2.4|
|2.5|
|2.6|
|2.7|
|2.8|
|2.9|
|2.10|
|2.11|
|2.12|
|2.13|
|2.14|
|2.15|
|2.16|
|2.17|
|2.18|
|2.19|
|2.20|
|2.21|
|2.22|
|2.23|
|2.24|
|2.25|
|2.26|
|2.27|
|2.29|

|2.28|

8.6K 446 454
נכתב על ידי InkD_Roses

The Present,

Anthony pulled Lamont into a tight hug, rocking side to side with him. It felt surreal to see Lamont standing at his regular height, transporting himself on his own feet. Lamont's doctors said that Lamont had the speediest rehabilitations and recovery that they've ever witnessed. He was up and walking and had surround feeling and nerves in both of his legs now. It only took two months of steroids and continuous practice and his limbs reverted back to being strong and mobile.

"That boy fucking walking!" Ashton cheered as he joined in on the hug as well. Although times had been rough within the brotherhood of the friends, Ashton wouldn't have missed this for the world.

Traumatic situations like this called for anger and hatred to be put aside. Lamont was his brother and he didn't give a fuck what happened, he was gonna be there regardless.

"Nigga I feel like I can run a mile right now! Fuck that shit, I'm walking everywhere! To the store, the club—you name it!" Lamont bellowed out in excitement as he paced back and forth.

Anthony and Ashton took a step back allowing him to bask in his excitement. He was moving his legs all about with an ear to ear smile on his face. "Fuck that shit, let me drive! I can do anything!" Lamont jumped on both legs. "Let's fucking go!"

Ashton and Anthony were in hysterical laughter, doubled over, barely able to catch a breath. Lamont was a clown at heart so his excitement automatically came off as funny as well. The way he was walking all crazy, stretching his legs out and jumping up and down, was extremely hilarious and a joyous sight to see. "Fuck that shit, Ashton race me on foot right now! I'm gone smoke your ass!" Lamont stopped his jumping and challenged Ashton to a race.

He knelt down in the starting position of a track runner. Ashton eyed Anthony. "This nigga can not be serious?"

"I think he is bruh," Anthony laughed.

Ashton shrugged before he too got down in the position. "To the street light and back! Stay in your lane you big bitch! Anthony you call it!" Lamont called out as he kept his eyes locked on the light pole at the end of Anthony's street.

Anthony was sure his neighbors were going to write him and his family off as weird and ghetto, but he didn't give a fuck. "Alright. Ready...set...go!" Anthony called immediately causing Lamont and Ashton to jolt up and begin sprinting towards the street light.

Anthony stood behind watching as Lamont shoved Ashton as if he were playing football and he needed to get the touch down. They both reached the street light, but Ashton seemed to be running a bit faster than Lamont.

Lamont was not about to loose, especial on his newly working legs. Without another thought, he snatched Ashton back by his hoodie, sending him tumbling down towards the pavement of the side walk. "Ha! Nigga you fucking thought!" Lamont sprinted past him so he could get to the starting point before Ashton could.

"Yo ass cheated!" Ashton called him out from the ground.

"Nigga I ain't cheat! You just slow!" Lamont panted out with his hands on his knees trying his best to catch his breath.

Lamont felt exhilarating. He was back to himself and he couldn't wish for anything else.

Anthony was in full blown laughter. The amount of noise the three guys were making outside caused Jhenea to come out the house trying to figure out what had just happened. She now stood beside Anthony who was damn near ready to fall out in excessive laughter while Lamont was trying to catch his breath and Ashton was dusting himself off from his fall.

"What is going on?" Jhenea asked looking between the three.

Anthony turned to face her, wiping away the tears from his laughter. "Jhen these niggas funny as fuck,"

"You guys are making all of this noise. I'm sure the neighbors are going to be talking about us at the next neighborhood watch meeting," Jhenea shook her head, slightly amused.

The three guys scoffed with a shrug. Lamont spun around on his two feet, waving both of his middle fingers in the air so any of the neighbors who thought they were slick and were peaking through the blinds, could see. "Fuck they stale asses! We bring life into this quiet ass neighborhood!"

"Okay, get in the house," Jhenea laughed, rushing the three inside. She didn't need Lamont to go on a rant about how much he missed the hood and wished all of his old hood rat friends lived in this neighborhood so it could be more lively. The neighborhood was pretty quiet. The most you would hear was lawn mowers in the morning, and that was about it

Once the three were inside, Jhenea offered them lunch which they all accepted. While everyone sat, Lamont found it necessary to stand with his plate of food and prance around the kitchen while eating. "You're gonna choke if you keep doing all that moving while eating," Ashton warned Lamont.

Lamont stale faced him aw he continued to gallop around the kitchen. "Nigga ain't nobody gone—" Lamont stop galloping and immediately fell into a fit of coughs while roughly hitting his own chest.

Jhenea sighed before retrieving a bottle of water to give to Lamont. Tears had scorched the brim of Lamont's eyes as he chugged the bottle of water, in hopes of stopping the coughing indefinitely. "He told your stupid ass,"'Anthony shook his head.

"Bitch, he jinxed me," Lamont cut his eyes at Ashton who had a smirk on his face.

"Alright, watch your language everyone. My baby could hear now," Jhenea pointed down to her stomach.

"She need to hear this," Lamont neared Jhenea bending down so his head could be near her stomach. "Your uncle Lamont could fucking walk now! Ain't that some shit Kaycee?! Imma crip walk into your momma delivery room when she have you!" Lamont exclaimed.

Jhenea rolled her eyes, pushing Lamont away. "You've corrupted my son, I won't let you corrupt my daughter,"

"Speaking of your son, where Tizz at? I wanna show him my new legs. I bet the little nigga won't make no more wheelchair jokes now," Lamont scoffed while he screwed his face up.

Anthony laughed knowing his son was a character. The roasting sessions between he and Lamont were alway iconic. Lamont always poked fun at the fact Artist was too damn tall for his age and Artist always rebutted back with the fact that Lamont seemed to be too old to be in a stroller, referring to Lamont's wheelchair. "Nigga I heard what you called my son the other week, stop comparing him to slender man," Anthony scolded Lamont jokingly.

"So you ain't hear him tell me I needed to strap myself in my stroller when I was in my wheel chair?" Lamont eyes widened not understanding why he was getting a scolding when Artist started up with him.

Jhenea, Anthony, and Ashton all laughed know Artist was one to say that. He reminded everyone of Anthony and Lamont. He had Lamont's humor and Anthony's slick mouth. As much as Jhenea wanted to reprimand him for half of the off the wall shit he said, she had to admit that he was hilarious. "He's a kid," Ashton stated.

"A kid? Little dude about seven foot and he's only six," Lamont exaggerated with wide eyes.

"My son is not seven foot so stop," Jhenea swatted her hand against Lamont's shoulder. Artist was the tallest in his class but his pediatrician considered it normal due to Anthony's height and Jhenea's. Lamont, he didn't think it was normal since had been average height all his life. He thought Artist was some mutant.

"Whatever y'all say," Lamont waved off as the doorbell went off. "I'll get it, I can walk now," Lamont cackled in excitement as he skipped merrily towards the door.

"Why is he our friend?" Ashton bumped his brows together.

Anthony shrugged with a chuckle. "We felt bad for his lame ass, remember,"

Ashton laughed loudly as he recalled Lamont's nerdy ass dressed in uniform although they didn't even attend a uniform high school. His mother had him prepped up to the max as if he went to some tuition required prep school. It wasn't until Carson, Anthony, and Ashton befriended him that Lamont showcased that he was more than just some nerdy younger kid you could force to do your homework. He was actually funny as hell and cool too. Once the guys got him some new gear and taught him how to be less of a scary little boy all the while keeping his smarts, Lamont hadn't changed since.

Opening the door, the smile on Lamont's face immediately diminished at the sight of Carson. Things were still rocky between the two and they've avoided each other for so long. Carson had taken the kids out for the day since he had nothing better to do. For him the day was filled with bickering between Artist and Gianna, Payton begging to learn how to drive, and Junior asking a million and one questions about the two seasons of football Carson played in high school.

To say he was drained would be an understatement. After Payton damn near crashed his car after he caved into teaching her how to drive, he was over the day and wanted to give the kids off to someone else—even Gianna.

When he ring the doorbell to Anthony's and Jhenea's home, he expected one or the other to answer, not Lamont. He was a bit lost for words at the sight of Lamont standing on his own legs, perfectly stable. Last time he seen Lamont, he was dependent on a wheel chair. Now it seemed like he was getting around just fine without it.  "Uncle Lamont! You're walking!" Payton and Artist shoved past Carson so they could get to Lamont and hug him.

Lamont chuckled as he hugged them both and opened his arms up for Junior and Gianna to join in as well. Carson stood there just looking, not uttering a single word. What could he possibly say? Tell him he was happy for him? Carson wasn't sure if it would sound genuine or if Lamont would even accept it. 

"Your legs not like spaghetti anymore," Artist teased with a laugh.

Lamont laughed as well. "Nah not no more. I been waiting to show you the real baller of the family. My legs work now so you can't duck the fade anymore little nigga,"

Payton gasped as if she had finally realized something. "Now your legs work, you can teach me how to drive. All uncle Carson does is yell at me when I'm behind the wheel," Payton pouted causing Lamont to glance over at Carson who simply kept his attention on Payton.

"You thought the N on the gear shift stood for "not driving" instead of neutral," Carson recalled, shaking his niece. "Anyone would yell at you while you're being the wheel saying stupid stuff like that,"

"I'll teach you, without the yelling Payso," Lamont assured.

Carson wanted to roll his eyes But he sustained from doing so. "Alright G, we gotta go," He called for his daughter.

Lamont continued to hold Gianna who had now laid her head on his shoulder, hugging him.  "Y'know, you don't gotta make stuff so awkward. If it gets us back to where we use to be, I'm really sorry, and I miss you being my brother," Lamont eased out. He was ready to sweep everything under the rug. Lamont had just went through some tough shit with loosing the capability to walk. He wasn't trying to go back to facing the same problems, he wanted to elevate and rise. His strained out brotherhood with Carson bothered him the most. He missed Carson, for his honesty and his loyalty. Things just hadn't been the same since they fell off.

Anthony felt like he was walking on eggshells when it came to trying to hang out with his brothers. Carson didn't fuck with Lamont or Ashton and prior to this, Ashton didn't fuck with Lamont or Carson. It was just a messy situation that he was stuck in the middle of.

Hearing Lamont say that, Payton took initiative of distracting the younglings so Carson and Lamont could speak in private.

Things were going good in Carson's like right now. He had his girl, his daughter, and his family was good. He wasn't sure if Lamont coming back into his life who fuck up the structure but damn did he miss his friend. "I forgive you,"

"Nigga you what?!" Lamont eyes widened like saucers. If he knew he was gonna get this reaction from Carson, he would have spewed out an apology a long fucking time ago.

"I forgive you. Don't make me repeat it again," Carson chuckled as Lamont pulled him into a hug. "Alright bruh, you doing too much," Carson tried to yank himself out of Lamont's arms.

"Just feel the love bruh, feel the love," Lamont tightened his arms around Carson disregarding his pleas for him to be let go.

Finally, Carson quit his attempt to squirm out of Lamont's hold and just hugged him back. The feeling of their brotherhood revitalizing itself was wonderful. Carson went from having three brother to only considering one worth of his loyalty and friendship. Having Lamont back was honestly something he had been dying to do, but his pride was too damn strong.

Pulling away from the hug, Lamont faced Carson. "You know Ashton in there too," He informed him.

Carson sighed, running a hand down his face. "I don't got nothing to say to him man,"

"Yes you do. At the end of the day, we all we got," Lamont stated.

Carson shook his head. "You're really gone say that after what the fuck he did?"

Lamont scoffed. "You did trifling ass shit to. Yeah, it may not have costed him five years of his life, but it was enough for him to never speak to you again. He forgave you, just forgive him,"

"It ain't that easy," He argued.

"I know it ain't," Lamont sighed. "But we gotta start somewhere,"

Carson said nothing, instead he just followed Lamont into the home. He could hear Ashton's voice and laughter merge in with Anthony's and Jhenea's. The three were discussing the possibility of Kaycee coming out with her mother's snotty nose attitude she had before her and Anthony became a thing. "Okay I was not that bad," Jhenea shook her head with a light laugh.

Anthony scoffed. "We sparing you, you were horrible J,"

Jhenea waved them off. She was about to respond but once she caught sight of Carson with Lamont, she quickly shook her head. "Alright Ashton get to other side of the kitchen, I will not tolerate fighting in here. My son cleaned it up really nice this morning," Jhenea pointed her finger to the other side of the kitchen, opposite of Carson's.

"Man if you came to throw hands can y'all do it in the backyard, it's spacious back there," Anthony added. The last thing he wanted was his friends fucking up his house just so Jhenea could jump down his throat about it.

Ashton chuckled lightly. "I'm chilling," Ashton simply didn't have the energy to go at it with Carson any longer. He had extended an olive branch to talk to him multiple times plus all he did was apologize to him. Carson always gave him the cold shoulder so he just gave up. Plus he kinda liked the distance between the two. It made his situation with Morgan less personal. He knew if Carson caught wind of it, he would give Ashton the ultimatum of choosing Morgan or Parker and that's simply a decision he did not want to make yet.

"We good," Carson assured with a light shrug of his shoulder.

"Whatever Dieon is doing to you, I might need to do to Anthony," Jhenea shifted her eyes between Carson and Ashton.

Even Ashton was sitting in shock. He wasn't sure if he heard correctly so he just didn't act on it.

Anthony scoffed. "You don't need to do shit,"

"Carson came in here without a mean mug and just accepted Ash back into his life again, Dieon must've did something,"Jhenea remained convinced that this wasn't the actual Carson, but Dieon controlling Carson.

Lamont shook his head. "Nah, I did something," He smiles widely before going in for another hug from Carson.

Carson palmed his forehead keeping Lamont at a distance. "Calm your short emotional ass down," Carson shook his head at Lamont. "Ash we cool, but you work for me now,"

Ashton turned around with a raise of his brow. "Nigga what? I don't work for nobody but myself," He scoffed.

Carson shook his head deeming Ashton wrong. "It's either that, or I can guilt trip your ass for the five years—"

"What the fuck I gotta do?" Ashton cut to the chase.

Carson smirked. "Nyne Syns, I'm opening it back up. Saturday you're running the place from open to close without pay,"

Ashton sighed. "I can't, I got a date with Parker," He was trying to get things back on good terms with her after their argument about the dogs. She apologized and he accepted.

Carson waved Ashton off. "Fuck that bitch, you don't like her for real anyways,"

Everyone in the kitchen erupted in laughter at the face Ashton made. They all saw through the front Ashton was trying to pull with him liking Parker. It just wasn't genuine and they all could see that. "Say, I love that girl," Ashton scoffed.

"Man no you don't, you love Morgan," Anthony clarified with a laugh.

Jhenea nodded her head agreeing. "And Morgan loves you too,"

Carson rolled his eyes at the fact Morgan and Ashton still managed to rekindle things after being away from each other for five years. "I ain't really tryna hear all that. Just meet me at Syns on Saturday, look sharp,"

"Yeah whatever," Ashton muttered.

Carson was amused by his dissatisfaction. "Cool," He smiled as he shifted his attention towards Anthony and Jhenea. "Since Gia already here, she might as well spend the night,"

Anthony rolled his eyes. "You think you slick,"

Carson laughed. "I'll drop her things off a little later, I'm out," Carson started his way out of the kitchen so he could exit the home.

"Where my hug?! You gave Lamont a hug!" Ashton called behind Carson.

Carson scoffed loudly. "You'll get it in five years!" He replied as the door shut behind him.

Jhenea laughed. "If he's just like his sister, he's never gonna let that go," Morgan was queen petty, it was certain that Carson wasn't too far behind.

***

Anthony entered the bathroom, not wanting to disturb the peace Jhenea had set. Candles dimly illuminated the area of the bathroom as the aroma of sweet vanilla filled Anthony's nostrils. Jhenea sat on the cover of the toilet letting the warm water run and sud up with lustrous bath soap she got from Bed, Bath & Beyond. The fulfilling scent that transpired from the lit candles meshed perfectly with the cocoa butter bath wash she filled the bath tub with.

"If you wanted a bath, I could have ran one for you," Anthony assured with his brows fused together.

Jhenea looked up at him with a light smile as she turned the water off. "It's not for me," She told him.

"Alright," Anthony sighed. "Sorry to break it to Jhen, but Tizz told me the other day that he's getting too old to take baths. I know you don't like the fact that he's growing up and all but—" Mid-parenting lecture, Jhenea interjected with a shake of her head.

"It's for you—well for us—but mostly for you," She smiled up at him cheekily, causing her slanted eyes to almost shut by how high her cheeks raised.

Anthony chuckled. He didn't like baths much since he always ended up thinking about sitting in his own filth, but to see Jhenea's effort to make him feel good, was heart warming. "Thank you mamas," Anthony leaned down pecking her lips twice. "But don't you think I'm a little too tall for this?" He gestured his finger at the umbrella like tub.

Jhenea shook her head no. "You'll fit Mase, and if you don't, oh well," She shrugged her shoulders.

Anthony chuckled before nodding his head. He closed in on her before leaning down to meet her for a kiss. "You're cute,"

Jhenea smiled before acting as if she were flipping her hair over her shoulder even though it was tied up in a bun. "Well thank you husband, my pussy is good to" She added causing Anthony to laugh.

He nodded, agreeing. "Definitely, that's like in the top of my list when it come to things I like about you,"

Jhenea laughed. "You lied to me, a few months ago my motherhood was on the top of your list now it's my pussy?"

"Jhen, does it really matter what order they're in, they're both on the top of the list," He chuckled as he began taking his clothes off so he could get in the tip with Jhenea.

She side eyed him before doing the same. Together, they got in. Anthony say behind Jhenea in the tub causing her back to lay onto his chest. A peaceful silence graced over them. The relaxation the vandals provided and the dim lighting was enough to make Jhenea grow sleepy but she decided against it. Anthony's hands cupped her stomach gently causing a light smile to etch onto her face.

Anthony could feel Kaycee give his hand two kicks which caused them both to laugh. "She has your attitude already," Anthony jested.

"Yours or mine?" Jhenea raised a brow.

"A little bit of us both," He came to a consensus.

"She's gonna be so adorable," Jhenea looked over her shoulder with a gleeful smile. "I can't wait to dress her just like me,"

Although he wasn't getting his third boy, he had to say that he was also excited for his second girl. He knew just like Payton has him wrapped around her finger, Kaycee would have the same. He couldn't wait to see who's attitude she inherited. Was she gonna be a roughhousing girl like Payton, or was she gonna be prissy like Jhenea. Anthony has no doubt that Kaycee was going to be beyond gorgeous.

"In two months, another little lady will be in my life," Anthony chuckled.

Content with the thought of bringing Kaycee into the world, a silence washed over them agains. Anthony kept his hands complacent in Jhenea's rounded belly feeling Kaycee kick every so often. All she did was kick whenever she heard Anthony's voice or knew that he was near. Jhenea didn't try to tell Anthony much of that since she wanted Kaycee to be a mommas girl and not a daddy's girl.

"Can I tell you something?" Jhenea looked over her shoulder, eyeing him.

Anthony nodded. "Of course, what is is mama?"

"I realize I don't give you enough credit. You make things happen for everyone around you, even if it leaves you with the short end of the stick majority of the time. You're so selfless and giving, sometimes you make me feel like shit for not giving enough," Jhenea's eased a chuckle out before continuing. "You've changed so much, it's kinda surreal. You're happier now, less worrisome, more attentive. I don't think I have every loved you more than I've love you now. Although we went through a lot and felt like there should have been an end to us a long time ago, thanks for never loosing hope in us. Thanks you for not allowing me to move on. My life wouldn't be as great as it is now, without you in it. You've shown me a numerous of times that you would move mountains to make me happy, and I appreciate it. Every man has their screw ups and downfalls, and it took me a long time to accept the fact that you aren't the perfect cookie cutter man I use to imagine my husband would be, but now I'm fine with that. The good out weigh the bad when it comes to us,"

Jhenea hasn't expressed how she has felt about Anthony in a long time. Anthony was sure she felt this way since she's stayed with him for a long lasting nine years, even if five of them were spent on rocky terms.  "I know a lot of women wouldn't put up with half the shit I've done to you. I'm grateful that you seen that something in me that I still haven't seen for myself. I love you because I know you see my potential. You see Mason, the guy who's loving, caring, hard working, and just wants peace. The world sees Anthony, the drug lord, murder, cold blooded felon. From the outside looking in, I'm sure people have expressed to you a slew of reasons as to why you shouldn't stay with me, but you saw me—the real me. Thank you for giving me the privilege and the honor of making you my wife. Thank you for sacrificing your body, your mind and life to bare my children. Lastly, thank you for sacrificing everything to be with me,"

For a while, Anthony has felt like the bad guy in their marriage. He felt like he taken over Jhenea's life at such a young age that she barely had the chance to live. Everything happened so quickly for her. She was in a relationship by eighteen, a mother by nineteen, and a wife by twenty. Anthony knew if the roles were reversed he would have considered holding some sort of resentment. So many things could have been different for her, but she never complained. She did everything with a passion, whether it was being a mother or being a wife. Although Anthony had his own reservation about her life, Jhenea didn't. She understood that God sought her destined to live this way, with this man, with these kids. She wasn't going to question it a bit. Yes she had her low moments, but what woman didn't? However, she could always count on Anthony and her kids to give her the reassurance she needed.

Her life was very un-idealistic, and sometimes could be described as a little far fetched, but she couldn't imagine it being any other way.

"I love you," Was the only thing Jhenea could say as a response while tears streamed down her face. She was overwhelmed with emotion.

Anthony craned his neck down kissing her tears away before kissing her lips. "I love you too,"

***

Ashton groaned at the seventh phone call Parker hit his phone with. He was trying to be nice and not block her number since he knew he was in the wrong for flaking on her, but this was getting out of hand. Parker was a little obsessive and controlling so alongside the seven phone calls that had just went on to eight, she sent a total of thirty-seven text messages.

The text messages ranged from her telling Ashton how he wasn't shit, all the way down to her saying how weak his sex game was. Ashton paid her no mind since she went on these rants often and always ended up choking on her own words when Ashton was fucking her.

"You might wanna turn your phone off, Morgan is coming your way,"Anthony squeezed Ashton's shoulder assuringly as he spoke over the loud music that blared through Nyne Syns.

Ashton cut his eyes at Anthony before projecting his vision off to his right where Morgan was making her way over. She was wearing a sexy pink two price ensemble that contrasted perfectly against her milk chocolate skin. Her hair was straightened down to her back just how Ashton loved. He couldn't deny that she looked damn good, and he was sure she was wearing all the jewelry he gifted her way back then, just to taunt and tease him.

From his gawking, Ashton didn't even notice that Morgan now stood before him. A smirk played out on Anthony's face, before he let out a laugh. Being sober left him with nothing to do in the club besides bug the fuck out of everyone. After annoying Lamont completely, Ashton was his second target, but it seemed like Morgan had that covered.

"What's up Tea and Crumpets?" Anthony teased Morgan before pulling her into a hug.

Morgan rolled her eyes with a laugh before responded. "Chilling. Where's my girl Jhen?"

"Definitely not in no damn club, she at home. She signed my permission slip for me to be out here so don't even try to go run your fish lips to her, snitching ass," He playfully mean mugged.

"Shut up stupid. I got my eye on you," She seared her eyes onto him.

Anthony scoffed while waving her off. "I'm a grown ass man, I don't need no baby sitter," He began wading off towards the VIP section where Carson, Lamont, Dieon and Diego were.

"Look at you, back in your old stomping grounds," Morgan smirked as she placed her hands on his shoulders to smooth out the jacket he complimented his attire with.

Ashton locked his eyes onto her. She was an estimated foot shorter than he was causing her to have to look up at him. "Who you came here with?" He spoke into her ear.

Morgan chuckled lightly. She actually came by herself, but she did have plans on leaving with Ashton. After Carson let her know he would be hear tonight, she made it an obligation to be in Nyne Syns as well. "On my lonesome,"

"What you doing after this?" He raised a brow.

Morgan shrugged innocently. "Hopefully fucking you at your place,"

"I don't know about my place Mo," Ashton was reluctant. He didn't want to bring Morgan over to his penthouse and Parker was there waiting for him like a mad woman.

Morgan rolled her eyes. "Then I don't know about fucking you," With that, she brushed passed him, sashay her hips else where. Ashton kept his eyes below her waist line, watching as her bottom half served the ensemble she had on every which way that it could. Morgan was enticing. Intoxicating even! She could take over his world, by barely doing anything at all.

Reaching for his phone in his jacket pocket, he opened it up, scrolling past his message thread with Parker. He clicked on Morgan's contact name and sent her the address to his penthouse.

Morgan
— Ouu! Penthouse papi! Tell your doorman he'll be seeing me a lot more often.
Received 1:25 AM

Ashton read the message and let out a chuckle before putting his phone back into his pocket. He glanced around the packed club, targeting his eyes on one of Carson's security men. He flagged him over. "Keep your eyes on her," Ashton pointed at Morgan who was now behind the bar making her own drinks that she wouldn't have to pay for. Special treatment for being Carson's sister. "That's C's little sis, if she get out of hand, bring her to me," Ashton instructed the burly security guy that went by the name of Rocko. He peeled four hundreds from a stack of money he had in his pocket and handed it to Rocko who assured him he would keep his eyes on Morgan.

For the rest of the night, Ashton ran the club like Carson ordered him to. It didn't take much to do so, since he had everybody on staff in tip top shape. He ended up joining his people in the VIP section, Morgan did as well.

"My mans get down from there before you end up paralyzed again!" Ashton shouted at Lamont who stood on the railing that wrapped around the second tier of the club's VIP section.

Lamont shot him a middle finger causing everyone to laugh. Lamont has a bottle of Ace of Spades in his hands which he popped, giving everyone in the dance floor a champagne shower. He didn't give a damn if Carson considered tonight just the grand opening of Nyne Syns, in Lamont's mind, the party was for him and he was claiming it.

Morgan held a short conversation with Dieon before shifting her eyes towards Ashton. He was now on his phone entertaining Parker.

Parker 💕
— Ashton where are you?!
Received 3:07 AM

— I told you, I'm working.
Delivered 3:15 AM

Parker responded instantly. Instead of arguing with him, she simply sent him a photo of him in Nyne Syns sipping on a drink. Ashton furrowed his brows as he zoomed in on the photo. "Son how the fuck?"

Morgan now sat beside him looking over at his phone. "That bitch is crazy," Morgan shook her head. "She act like she doesn't know what the word share means," She clung onto his arm.

Ashton side eyed Morgan. After seeing this photo, his vibe was off and he felt like someone was watching him. Whoever was watching him, on Parker's watch, he was gonna give them a show. "Shake ya ass for me," Ashton ordered Morgan, grabbing her hand and ascending her up from her seat. Morgan smirked doing exactly what was requested if her while Ashton sat back, enjoying Morgan's attention.

"Parker, twelve o'clock," Anthony smacked Ashton upside his head snapping him out of the trance Morgan had him in.

He should have known.

Grabbing onto Morgan's waist, he sat her down beside him. Parker was charging up the stairs trying to push past security to get her hands on Morgan and Ashton. When he friends told her Ashton was in some club and not at work like he claimed, Parker left her house speedily and kept her foot heavy on her gas pedal to get to Nyne Syns. She had been in the club for all of twenty minutes, just watching Ashton.

From the twenty minutes of her watching him with her own two eyes, Ashton hadn't done anything disrespectful aside from lying to her about his location. After she sent him that picture, it seemed to trigger him to get under her skin by having Morgan sit on his lap and give him a little lap dance. The chemistry between the two was undeniable and that made Parker sick to the pit of her stomach. Seeing her man enjoy the company of a woman he told her not to worry about when they first got together was just sickening.

"Someone seems angry," Morgan chuckled as she poured herself another shot.

Ashton sighed as he got up from his seat. Carson remained out with Dieon, although it was his club Parker was acting a fool in, it wasn't his business. He was gonna let Ashton handle it, and if he couldn't then he would step in. Ashton made his way over to where Parker was shouting for him to come down.

He assure one of the security men that it was cool and he could handle it. "Stop making a fucking scene," Ashton jeered at her through clenched jaws.

"Ashton what the fuck was that?! Did you really have that bitch on your fucking lap?! I thought you said you were fucking working!" She roared at him as she hit his chest aggressively.

Ashton took a hold of her wrist, reprimanding her from hitting him any longer. "Son, stop acting stupid in her before I give your stupid ass the reaction you want,"

Up in the VIP section, Morgan was doubled over in laughter. Carson shook his head at his sister. He decided on not even speaking to her about it, she was a grown woman who could take care of herself.

Morgan felt compelled to make her presence known she walked down the steps of the VIP sections and stood behind Ashton. "Baby, why do you have me waiting?" Her tone was seductive and taunting. If Parker wasn't acting like a made woman before him, Ashton was sure his dick would have gotten hard just at the sound of Morgan's voice.

"Bitch I'm gonna fuck you up!" Parker shrilled our as she attempted to reach over Ashton to grab Morgan.

Morgan found it comical and continued to laugh hysterically in Parker's face. The security decided to step in once more, becoming a barrier between Parker and Ashton. Morgan wrapped her arms around Ashton's torso from behind before reaching down and resting her hand on his crotch area. "Get her out of here," Ashton directed security to escort Parker out of the club.

A woman who can act like that in public, wasn't the caliber of woman Ashton was interested in. He wasn't sure what this was for him and Parker, but the slight interest he had left in her seem to minimize after her behavior tonight.

As Parker wailed and kicked for security to put her down so she could fuck Morgan up, Ashton turned around to face Morgan. His eyes were cold and dark which meant he wasn't pleased with her either. Morgan seized her laughter, looking away from him. His massive hand gripped the crook of her neck tightly, pulling her closer than she already was.

"Go to the penthouse, now," His baritone voice sent shivers down Morgan's spine.

Without any argument, she nodded her head.

Ashton had Rocko walk Morgan out of the club just in case Parker was still acting a fool in the parking lot.

"See y'all can clown me about my two baby mamas and wife all y'all want, but at least none of them act like that," Anthony laughed, referring to Parker's behavior.

Ashton cut his eyes at his best friend. This was not the time. "Shut the fuck up,"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

331K 7.9K 51
- COMPLETED august alsina imagines for the alsina nation :)
979K 38.3K 51
If my life is without you, it may never be the same. I crossed that street, only for debris to set me back. The busy streets washed past us trampl...
864K 32.5K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
10.8K 847 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ